Exactly why did CN allow this to air on Children's TV?

Exactly why did CN allow this to air on Children's TV?

Attached: 4edc792622d74cf63eb6ee3673c6794f.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

They didn't.

Attached: 1536431694131.png (502x258, 20K)

For further reference, the third show was Robotomy.

Adult Swim thought it was "too cute".

I suppose the Nickelodeon equivalent to those three shows were Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, and Pig Goat Banana Cricket.

Attached: NDA.png (1500x624, 1.94M)

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome was pretty fucking based not gonna lie, wish it ran for longer. Ian Quartley even tweeted some storyboards from unfinished episodes, reaveling that Carol from OK KO was a scrapped SMFA character

Robotomy was good though

As was PGBC.

It sucked

Sanjay & Craig is underrated as fuck.

>not spelled as The Problem Solverz

It was kino.

I would rather have these shows back instead of all the safe shit CN has now. Hate them all you want, but at least CN tried something new and unique

>tfw Problem Solverz and Robotomy were two of my favorite cartoons when I was a teenager
I'm still pissed off so many people hated it.
I saw Superjail way before watching Robotomy though and I like most of that show but Robotomy was so much better even if the plot was worse.

Based zoomer, CN in 2010-2011 was pretty damn good
>Last couple episodes of Chowder and Flapjack
>Adventure Time
>Regular Show
>Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc
>MAD
>Sym-bionic Titan
>Robotomy
>Looney Tunes Show
>Gumball
>Problem Solverz
>Secret Mountain Fort Awesome

>there's Problem Solverz apologists on this board now
I've been here too long. It just goes to show that people can become nostalgic for anything, no matter how shit, if enough time goes by.

Cope tranny

Name a bad show

Neon Knome was actually pretty good

Yeah, Problem Solvers worked way better as an Adult Swim ATHF-esque Pilot.

>safe

Attached: 1568734973862.png (1000x855, 132K)

I'm still mad that Neon Knome on Adult Swim never happened. The pilot was so comfy.

that third one is so fucking ugly it's painful to see

If you like Problem Solverz, remember that it's a filtered version of Paper Rad, the work of Ben Jones the creator

Attached: 无标题7.jpg (540x710, 240K)

Shame there isn’t a good mega of this show out there.

That and Annoying Orange were pretty rough days for CN.

Cyma Zarghami is genderbent Nick Weidenfeld confirmed.

I don't get it.

God why were the main characters from Breadwinners and PGBC such moronic manchild characters? They’re terrible role models for kids making them grow up to be complete losers, even the goat girl is such a dumb bitch.

At least SpongeBob himself has some class and maturity, especially during the older seasons.

>>MAD
No dude

It honestly had some segments that were admittedly pretty funny.

>people are praising problem solverz now

Attached: knux.png (308x301, 69K)

DO YOU HAVE GUTS?

I was honestly hoping and fearing to see this day
/pol/ was right again

It was SHIT

Go away Mr. Enter

>They’re terrible role models for kids making them grow up to be complete losers

Finally found one guy who has never been exposed to misadventures of Flapjack, if this is what it takes to send you flying into a tantrum.

After all, how does a manchild duo rank against a washed up drunk whose sole motivation to see to the child's safety is the risk of him getting kicked out into the streets - and even then said motivation seldom sets into motion?

Attached: captain_k_nuckles_by_doctorrat_d1tzboe-fullview.jpg (800x1196, 87K)

CN is shit zoomer

Eye rape.

Allen Gregory.