Batman's gonna knock up Catwoman

That's gonna be Tom King's big change isn't it?

Attached: 20190923_173234.jpg (1077x956, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeWjzBHUdsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok I stopped reading it months ago, why is Bruce and Selina still together if she pulled "it's just a prank bro!" at their wedding?

Because it would have been pre-ordained to fail if the midway point was a change to the status quo.

No, I mean what is the reason in universe for Bruce still being together with her after being left at the altar?

Based if true but since King sucks it's not happening

Because Selina is the greatest thing in Bruce’s life according to King and the only one truly understands him and can help him according to King. She is the only person that Bruce cates about according to King.

This, the only changes he ever cause are to piss off fans like the fake marriage and dead Alfred

So she just said "sorry I left you at the altar" and they're dating again?

Damian already exists so it's not too big a change to give him another kid

>what is the reason in universe
Literal Pussy Pass, user. She 'negged' him so now he can't live without her, because he's got the self esteem of a 30 year old stripper.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeWjzBHUdsI

Yes.

yeah but now damian's gonna be a big bro

Batman is too soft. This is why he can't end his enemies. Gotham needs a real hero. Someone who will protect the smiles of everyone.

Attached: 1497870778124.jpg (736x1104, 148K)

>breaks your baby's spine in half

Attached: 250px-Bane_Batman_Vol_3_18.png (250x312, 176K)

Watch as the child will be Bane' s and not Bruce, but Batman being Batman will stay with Catwoman, and Batfags will defend this.

because King is a emasculate cuck with zero self respect and he reflects that when writing batman

BANED

Oof.

Where should I start with King Cringe Batman?
It's the kind of awful writing I occasionally crave.

It's Green Goblin banging Gwen all over again

DC is basically pre crisis DC now

Reboot when?

Don't tempt them.
They reboot their shit enough as it is.

Next year
I’m sorry user

pls respond
I want to join in on the pain.

The whole run user, literally #1 till now

>literally # until now
Oh.
Oh good.
That's fantastic news.
Thanks bro.

Attached: 1550325669539.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

So Bruce has one rape child he’s taking care of and love and he’s about to have his next one out of wed lock? That’s super depressing, what an amazing comic book

At least the green goblin and Gwen have a mutual history, batfags are literally about to get their whole lore BTFO by 90s edge over 20 years of course correcting from the 90s

>That's gonna be Tom King's big change isn't it?
user, use your fucking brain. This is Tom King, not some feel good writer.

Bruce is gonna knock up Selina, then have someone beat the shit out of Selina, killing the fetus. Gotta ramp up that edge and angst!

>immediately opens with dead dogs
Honestly it's kind of hilarious how little time Tom wasted.

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Start with "Super Friends."

The brave and the mold, I am bane and superfriends are all alright

So probably Aquababy and Batbaby are going to get fucked in 2020...... Why DC dont like babies lol

The moral of the run, as poorly as King is writing it, is Batman is more than his trauma. The problem, of course, is that he spent most of his run building up Batman's trauma as a defining characteristic.

But the point is that Bruce can be happy and still be Batman. Selina was wrong, Thomas was Wrong, Booster was wrong, Bruce was wrong. Batman isn't Bruce dying, Batman is Bruce living.

It's just that King's pacing on this book is fucking awful and it took him until now to start getting to the fucking punchline of this fucking 95 issue fucking run.

Ugh. God.

Tom King is fine, but I can't stand his take on this pairing. Which is unfortunate, since it seems to be something he's really enthusiastic about.

Goddamn it. He's gonna mimic the Batwoman TV show isn't he?

i still want to know how the fukc flashpoint batman even got here

Batman #84 is the answer
King an AMA on Batman Day

Well, at least he's answering it.

True.

Its just gonna be another flash forward isnt it. Thats gonna be the whole Batman Catwoman run. They get a look into the future or she comes in. Just like that stupid annual was.
You guys are expecting too much from King to do anything worthwhile.

Batman has rendered himself, using super secret formulas and ungodly prep-time, impotent until he can find a way to feasibly bang lady justice. Then, in the moment of climax, he will reverse the process, impregnating lady justice with the next Robin.

Remember when Bane was trying to be somewhat good and had trouble handling a kid to keep her from crying?

Hongo hates killing too. Also, the protect smiles line is another Rider entirely. Unless of course, Kuuga got that from Hongo, which wouldn't surprise me.

Nope. Thanks to Nolan he is now le ultimate baddy.