JEFFREY WRIGHT TO PLAY COMMISSIONER GORDON IN "THE BATMAN"

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-jeffrey-wright-talks-play-commissioner-gordon-1237376?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Attached: blackgordon.jpg (768x433, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/tony-revolori
variety.com/2019/film/news/jonah-hill-batman-robert-pattinson-1203233352/
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-jonah-hill-early-talks-villain-role-1242712?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How good of a rape influencer is he?

CAN WE GO ONE, JUST ONE FUCKING MOVIE WITHOUT SOME BULLSHIT BLACKWASH CASTING?!?!

So is not a a BvS prequel at all

Cope

>another redhead blackwashed
If you think about logically...

Attached: doom2019001005_col1.jpg (500x760, 65K)

Matt Reeves stated as such numerous times.

UPDATE THE CHART

The DCEU is dead, Jim.

Attached: kekz.gif (220x199, 215K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nice Cinematic Universe you got there DCucks

Love to hear you morons who kept swearing up and down that this was a Batfleck prequel explain this shit

freeze all motor functions

Neither BvS or JL will be canon ever again.

Vague references will be made, but those events will have most likely played out differently.

It has to be intentional, there's no other way. Can't we get that shit trending?

Makes sense. Foxx probably doesn't want to do another comic book movie after TASM 2 and Esposito has a potential MCU role so no way were they going to throw their careers away on DC shit

No shit retard everyone kept saying it since 2017

Reminder that Catwoman will be latino\black, because Reeves wants a PoC in the role.

This is an excellent choice, but all you whiny fags see is race.

Or maybe there's just no cinematic universe at all now you fucking moron

It's an elseworld so it's technically not blackwashing. It's a new character with the same name and role as an established character, not an established character's race being changed.

This is the same board that thought Tony Revolori was Indian. They can't see shit.

and another ginger get painted black. At this point t it has to be intentional

The ginger genocide continues

There is, at least there was until Shazam

We need a better chart that doesn’t look like a 3rd grader made it. Maybe with dates it was announced

Add Batgirl while you're at it.

Best comment

>It's an Elseworld.

It isn't, you dumb fuck.

>you fucking moron
Chillax mate. It's just an opinion.

Won’t be the first black Gordon

Attached: 30003306-57D7-455A-8032-CE245A7095F1.jpg (794x960, 72K)

Reminder that Commissioner Gordon was a redhead (before he went grey).

HOLLYWOOD DOES IT AGAIN!

Attached: GingerGenocide.jpg (484x1024, 118K)

Dumb fuck what that retard is probably trying to say is that every movie is a fucking elseworlds

They aren't going to change the character in the comics because of this movie just like they didn't change catwoman

>It's an elseworld
This is the excuse you dumbasses ALWAYS use whenever they do something stupid. Furthermore, fuck ginger people I guess, because they're always the ones getting this treatment. Also I guess black people are the only minority who are allowed pandering these days. It's really just insulting to everyone all around

Yeah from a fucking idiot

>being a Spicmutt is that much different from being a Poomutt
ethnicelebs.com/tony-revolori
All brownies look more or less the same, not our fault.

No one here is saying they will change Gordon in the comics because of this either, you fucking moron.

I knew It, I knew some people would defend this unnecesary change again, there's always dumbfucks

As far as Black Gordons go, they've cast it as well as could be expected.

Ladderbro, your post are so obvious

Yeah well we knew fucking retards like you were going to make a thread crying about it because your retarded inbred asses can't go 5 fucking minutes without crying about people not being fucking white in everything

What a downgrade , J.K Simmons was better them this tub of lard

>They aren't going to change the character in the comics because of this movie
No him but, that's really not the point. It offends comicfags because it's inaccurate, it SHOULD offend black people because apparently the have to settle for white characters getting swapped, and it should be offensive to every other ethnicity that doesn't get anywhere near this much pandering. About the only people this pleases is dumbfuck "progressive" asshats on twitter that are made up of privileged white people who nothing better to do, a loud minority.

Look I'm sorry if I helped derail this thread, I'm just goddamn sick of this brownie point bullshit. I'd be just as pissed off if Black Manta was Puerto Rican, or Katana being white. Hell I was pissed when TDKR's Bane wasn't Hispanic

Well as well as DC could get anyway

TV actors, hasbeens, marvel scraps, and no-names just like always

user, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOUR LADDERBRO BULLSHIT, YOU OBSESSED CUNT

>Furthermore, fuck ginger people I guess, because they're always the ones getting this treatment.
id feel bad but its what you soulless abominations deserve. 3/5ths of a person is better than 0 person

>Ladderbro's salt

Attached: 1jjk8.gif (462x200, 753K)

Just want to point out that DC did change Harley Quinn to match how she looked in Suicide Squad, pic related was Harley before the film, after the film she now has blonde hair with blue and pink tips. While it’s unlikely that this could happen to Gordon, they might just replace him with a black guy once James Ty has some black dude take over as Batman.

Attached: image.jpg (1970x2992, 2.17M)

>It offends comicfags
It offends literally no one but you /pol/tards

Most people weren't going to see this DC piece of shit in the first place and those that were aren't going to be turned off because Gordon is black in one fucking movie

Of course there's gonna be people "crying" for this, you dense fuck. It's an unnecesary change, we Don't need a Black Gordon or a Black Joker, we need good adaptations that respect the material they adapt while doing something decent and respectful with It, not this shit

>when Barbara eventually comes in this means another redhead B L A C K E D

>we need good adaptations that respect the material they adapt while doing something decent and respectful with It, not this shit
Then go watch a fucking Marvel movie

If you're in the year 20fucking19 and NOT expecting DC movies to be shit you're legitimately fucking retarded

>It offends literally no one but you /pol/tards

Literally I've never been in /Pol/. You just like to consume every shit they throw to your face, like a goddamn bitch.

He's really obvious. He always has this really aggressive style of calling people retards or dumbfucks or morons on top of his usually buzzwords
Here he is right here too

If it's one time it really doesn't matter, unless it really fucks up the source material. Noticing the trend of gingers being replaced by blacks isn't a /pol/ conspiracy, and isn't entirely negative as you suggest

Stop or your reverse meme magic will make this movie super sucess.

Didn't you learn anything from "Aquaman will be the biggest flop of the year"?

They're already gonna replace Batman with Luke Fox once King and Tynion are done with their runs, so It wouldn't Surprise me they change him in the inevitable crisis.

>Then go watch a fucking Marvel movie
FUCKING KEK

>pol/tards
I would not even spit on the board you moron. Second, I never said this was going to "ruin" the movie. I'm just sick of this trend

>A fucking Marvel Movie

You're implying that those mediocre products equal a good adaptation? Get the fuck out of here, you're full of shit.

>will make this movie super sucess.
English am hard isn't it

Also funny how you can only ever mention Aquaman and not say either of the two movies that came out THIS year. Also funny how you DC dipshits always compare Aquaman's box office to marvel movies released in the middle of summer when there's tons of competition and not say Black Panther or hell any of the movies released in December like Star Wars or Avatar

Not a bad choice. Though I kind of wanted to see him as Mr. Freeze, for some reason.

This pic's a bit too small

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

He hasn't learned anything. He was on the Yea Forums thread for the golden lion too and claimed it wouldn't win anything, and then it won the Golden Lion. He's moved on to claiming the Golden Lion doesn't matter
He's here too
Also
>Aquaman's box office to marvel movies released in the middle of summer when there's tons of competition
Lmao, you've given up trying ladderbro

There aren't enough gingers to care and even then gingers are still a joke and the only remaining minority group that are okay to publicly make fun of. No one would support it.

Not unless you rally Scotland and Ireland. They're usually pissed off

variety.com/2019/film/news/jonah-hill-batman-robert-pattinson-1203233352/
Jonah Hill is Penguin.
Dude was awesome in War Dogs as a slimy jew businessman, so it works

>only black Gordon analogue
>is a corrupt piece of shit
BASED DC

Attached: creature of the night gordon hoover.jpg (962x1799, 311K)

Apparently he's going to be riddler

You know, I think Ladderbro is just your self-defense system when somebody throws shit to your DC Movies.

But you? You're real, you have been here for a while, terrified of this Ladderbro urbano legend.

You're the Anti Ladder Bro.

Ireland and Scotland don't give a fuck about American liberal bullshit or even about American gingers.

Actually no, I hate Snyder and all his movies and he was horrible. Ladderbro shits up every thread related to DC.

So the shootsis?

why can't they just choose actors who actually resemble the characters from the comics

Nah, you're full of shit too. I've been lurking here in DC threads and I never seen that guy, you're just trying to keep the legend Alive and you become what you hated the most.

You're doing what he (apparently) did, but the opposite.

Affirmative Action

>I hate Snyder and all his movies
Of course you do, just like the good little DCuck you are.

You also think DC is the king of animation and comics even though the only shows you know are the ones from the 90s/early 2000s and the last comic you read was when Rebirth first started

Because they don't want to kill their career on DC shit. Literally every single person who did a DC movie is now working for Netflix.

So you apparently
missed all his post in this very thread despite his obvious posting style.
As well as these posts.

>black Barbara
Fuck this gay Earth

You stupid fucks seriously think DC is still doing a shared universe?

Well, he looks enough like Gordon to me, but I've got no real clue how he is as an actor. I've only seen him on Westworld, and his acting, or just the character felt very limited in range. Anyone know if he's any good? But then again, I don't think he'll have a big or demanding role, so can't be that hard to get him right.

You realize that Yea Forums has more people than just you and me, right?

Fucking autist

His post are exactly the same and they are one minute apart.

It’ll most likely be the only live action Babs we’ll get for a long time. Shared universe or not, the prospect or a black babs gives me the same kind of pause that I got when I saw what Cass looks like for the show and how she’s described as a motor mouth. Just because it’s not part of a shared universe doesn’t mean that they have to completely abandon their comic roots like they are doing with Joker.

How do you know? Do you have proof? Actual proof?

Just shut up, you're making yourself look like a fucking Joker, deal with the fact that you're an idiot that eats shit and move on

He's prolific and been acting for a while. Westworld is a bad example for everything since it falls apart so hard in season 2

So seem so angry about something.
And it's obvious because it's very easy to recognize writing styles, especially ones that have the same buzzwords and over aggressive nature as his. And they were almost exactly 1 minute apart.

>It’ll most likely be the only live action Babs we’ll get for a long time
There is no Babs. There is no DC Cinematic Universe. There is literally no reason to be throwing a tantrum because of your paranoid fucking delusions.

So will Barbara be black or....?

He's in Game Night and a lot of the Daniel Craig Bond movies

He has no range

Well, he was a ginger in the comics.

Jokes aside, he's a pretty solid actor. It could be cool.

>black or mixed babs incoming
No redhead is safe

Yes. Because she'll either be in this one or they'll sign them for at least one or two more movies in which Batgirl will have a growing presence.

They wanted Kristen Stewart so who knows

With Spiderman dead they might be able to get Zendaya

We don't know who they want for Batgirl

Holy shit, you're a tool. You actually can't deal with the fact that some people speak different, act different, or can act alike just by mere coincidence.

You're a special kind of retard, Anti Ladder Bro.

Black girl who wants a white acrobat
/Bleached/ wins again

It's very obvious to tell a person's writing style form another and he has an incredibly obvious posting style

Unless we have a cast Dick (do we have one already?) I can see they going with brownish Dick, which isn't even new.

We know who they WANTED dipshit but obviously that changed after they fired Johns

Attached: DtHo2phXoAMT2NB.jpg (298x102, 7K)

Whatever you say, retard.
Probably you think that "Ladderbro" is all across the Internet, following you on different forums just to mess with you.

"I know you're the Ladderbro because you just speak like him, even when we are in YT, a place full of thousands of people, I still knew you would show up eventually!"

Ah yes, there was no Cass either, until there was. And there was no Deadshot either, until he was added to a film. And let’s not even mention how we didn’t have a Lex Luther either, until he was announced to be in BvS.
If we never get live action Babs, awesome, you can point at a screen cap of this and say “See, I was right!”, but I highly doubt that will be the case, and until I’m proven wrong this will be something that worries me since Babs is one of the characters I’ve been waiting to show up in live action ever since CW’s Batma- I mean Arrow, turned Felicity in a low budge Babs.

>You're the Anti Ladder Bro.

This guy is equally as bad. Instead of ignoring "ladderbro" like everyone else, he always has to point out negative DC comments as being "ladderbro" stirring up even more shitty posts. Back and forth, back and forth, all f'n day long. It's all so sad and pathetic and never ends. Seriously just stop it, both of you!

Attached: consolewars-800x450.jpg (800x450, 82K)

>(do we have one already?
No the Nightwing movie died years ago along with Blackhawks, Lobo, Plasticman, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Zatanna, Justice League Dark, and whatever the fuck else DC announced

>English am hard isn't it
take it easy it's just an a, laddercuck.

So no Grayson.
They can go with whatever they want with his background. They could even try and make him half or quarter indian or something.

What doesn't worry you pathetic fucking losers? Literally every fucking time there's any kind of announcement or trailer you dipshits show up and start crying about your white genocide

ladderbro

Well.. at least it makes the rape meme more realistic.

This.

Back to the ol' habits I see, Anti Ladder Bro? You couldn't even wait 5 minutes.

Nah, just posting out the obvious

>anti ladderbro
What's next? Anti Tommy? Anti Barneyfag?

Well, when Kira Knightly plays Storm of the X-Men and Channing Tatum plays Bishop then the grounds will be even Steven. Basically the complaints are “Why aren’t they using these black characters? Why are they turning Redheads black?” It’s a legitimate question, it’s almost as if they’re saying these POC characters are popular or compelling enough to actually draw any dimes, so we’ll just slap a minority coating on this guy. It’s lazy dude, and it should be called out as such.

typical /pol/ NPCs.

Attached: DhprCMNW4AE2Mz-.jpg (919x1024, 70K)

Damn... it's over

Attached: 2w7ap0.jpg (202x250, 14K)

>hurr durr Michael Cera as Shaft

lmaoing at racists

>>1102474370247469>>1102483430248401
Ladderbro

Great argument, you sure showed me. Everyone, take notes of user here, this is what we call a Badass Masterdebater

>It's an elseworld
so my MLK biopic starring Gary Oldman can be a reality so long as I call it an elseworld film?

Tommy or anti ladderfag or "she" or whatever

Why can't he just play Loeb?

Attached: 5da.jpg (1000x1002, 170K)

Django starring Tom Cruise as former slave Django

Your comments are borderline copypasta, at least change your bullshit before saying "I'm not him lol"

How long have you been Batman?

>STOP MOCKING ME LADDERBRO REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 4b6.jpg (400x343, 8K)

So going forward, is this going to take the place of all the old Batman stuff in the DCEU or what?

I wish they'd get their shit together with Superman already.

Reminder that every mousefag is a literal SJW tumbler-tier from reddit. This thing is the reason why the comics industry is crashing.

Attached: mousefag.jpg (1536x2048, 629K)

Another redhead turned black...this is a weird fucking trend.

This should be a bannable offense.

There is something wrong with this tattoo Mickey

That Mickey ratio is fucking hilarious. Also, tighten up your tinfoil hat, I think it got loose

God you people are fucking thick

THERE. IS. NO. CINEMATIC. UNIVERSE. YOU. FUCKING. MORONS.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-192322_Chrome.jpg (1080x1585, 620K)

JAMES GORDON! IT IS YOUR DUTY AS THE COMMISSIONER GORDON OF YOUR UNIVERSE TO ENSURE THAT THE BATMAN OF YOUR UNIVERSE RAPES THE JOKER, AND IF BATMAN WON'T DO IT, TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS!

Attached: Council of Gordons.jpg (1616x1050, 642K)

It's not really that weird
>Redheads
>Not many of them at all
>The color of their hair isn't that big of a part in their sense of identity
>No many dimes to be drawn at the box office
>Blacks
>Considerable amount of them
>The color of their skin is most of their sense of identity
>1.3 billion in the box office

I had completely forgotten JK Simmons had been cast as Znyderverse Gordon. What a goddamn waste.

BUT THERE'S NO JOKER FOUND YET, I NEED MORE TIME

Attached: FB_IMG_15692814683695840.jpg (851x560, 290K)

At least he's back with Based Marvel now... oh wait

You want to get this shit treading and ensure no more redheads get blackwashed? Fine. It's really really simple. Even catchy for twitter
>"Ginger" but if you rearrange the letters, you get ni-....oh. OOOOOOOOOOOH"
Subtle racism? That's for a court to decide

>black
>wash

choose one

No, it's got to the point where it has to be an executive joke or something. A few times, eh, fine. But literally every time?

>hehe you want liberals to stop casting black people? Just tweet the word nigger lmao xD

Attached: IMG_20190923_153857.jpg (1440x1501, 200K)

This

Tweeting about how casting black people in white roles upsets the alt-right will surely get them to stop and definitely not blow up in our faces like James Gunn, Funimation, Zoe Quinn, Roseanne, and literally every other time we've tried this

Heres your Catwoman bro

Attached: E535D198-4BBC-4AF4-95BA-169E80F14D31.jpg (2056x1103, 537K)

I don't like her face

No redhead is safe.

better than an ugly mulatto

BLACKED

As if she would waste her talent at DC

HERE'S your Catwoman

Attached: zoe-kravitz-catwoman-batman.jpg (640x757, 149K)

I refuse to believe that. Even though the DCEU has been a trainwreck so far, it's such a huge waste of potential to NOT build up a DCCU.

>Black Barabara falling for Aryan god Nightwing
>Black Selina falling for Aryan god Batman

What did Reeves meant by this

>recasting batman, gordon
>making completely disconnected movies (joker, the batman)
>most likely retconning entire plot points (wonder woman 1984)
There will not be a DCCU. And if there is, it's going to be the fucking Birds of Prey+The Suicide Squad universe. Enjoy.
I say this as a mouseshill who really loved Shazam and liked Aquaman, so it hurts that DC is abandoning the concept after their two best movies came out.

Shit tier

Attached: 3871619.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

On the one hand I'd be pumped since it means another piece of Snyder has been removed. But on the other it'd mean Babs will be black which means yet another red head has been replaced by a black person which is beyond a joke at this point and has become a full on conspiracy.

>I refuse to believe that
Of course you do. Denial is literally one of the three things you DCucks ever do

Considering the most crime riddled cities have black government workers and police chiefs, it would be true to life.

Checked em
How is it that Shazam turned out so good? Like, it wasn’t just a good super hero movie, but a good movie and story over all. Easily the best thing WBDC has pushed into the theaters

>I say this as a mouseshill who really loved Shazam and liked Aquaman, so it hurts that DC is abandoning the concept after their two best movies came out.
All they need to do is just take Aquaman, Shazam, and WW, and soft reboot everything else and we'd be fucking fine. Jesus christ.

Time to add another redhead to the list

Black batgirl incoming

Attached: who-came-up-with-these-casting-choices-and-why_o_6909639.jpg (1100x2000, 580K)

It felt like an old 80s adventure movie, almost. Coming of age story meets fantastical powers meets the importance of family. While I saw the twist with his mom coming, it still honestly hit me hard.
Plus, Levi was fucking fantastic at playing a kid in a superhero's body. I also really enjoyed the marketing, since they managed to keep the Sins under wraps, which was a nice surprise.

CHECK TWITTER

HE WILL BE THE PENGUIN

Attached: 646FA771-896C-4852-BE0E-4F8645546DC1.jpg (1000x563, 474K)

DC fans have low standards that's nothing new

Another red head recast with a black person.

Another in a line of like twenty.

And Michael Cera is Riddler

But who will he Alfred?

Attached: 30f343d9ec2be93c387c3ce6a835446a.jpg (560x800, 51K)

Riddler.

I honestly thought this was going to be their strategy with The Suicide Squad when they announced most of the old cast wouldn't be returning and were bringing Idris Elba aboard. I figured they'd let Gunn soft reboot it, do some recasts. But nope.
And then there's the Birds of Prey mess.
Honestly, just keep Aquaman, Shazam, WW, soft reboot The Suicide Squad, and then make this Batman movie a soft reboot or something. Make a decent Green Lantern movie, and you're cooking with fire.
Instead, they're dumping their resources into Birds of Prey and a Flash movie that will never, ever see the fucking light of day.

Holy fuck you weren't kidding.

DUDE
WEED

I dunno man, I don’t know if I really qualify as a “DC fan” I’m only pull long Flash and Shazam from them right now ever since New Super-Man was canceled, and out of all of their recent films I’ve only enjoyed Aquaman and Shazam, and really I only like the Manta fight from Aquaman. I genuinely dislike Batman, which is like blasphemy for DC Fans, so I’m not sure. What’s your take on the matter?

are those needle marks?

no

Attached: riddler.png (2048x794, 341K)

It's incredible how WB STILL don't know what the fuck they're doing.

I hope we get a good DC cinematic universe in like 15 years or so.

Attached: 1563929747077.jpg (476x541, 72K)

Redhead genocide

Why does Hollywood always do this? Do they not care about ginger actors/audiences. For how long does everything have to cater to blacks? We've given them everything in life and yet they have not done a single thing to give back. Ever since I was a little boy I've wanted to see a ginger superhero on the big screen. And yet this is what happens. It makes me sick how these people seem to want to genocide our people. Everytime I see a ginger blackwashed I tear up a little knowing that my people will be wiped out. My children will have their birthright taken from them. All because blacks can't handle not having the world given to them.

Amazing how every single DC thread is just you retards repeating the same fucking shit over and over and over again

She's Puerto Rican like her voice actress, Rosario Dawson

because its a pretty clear path to success that DC seems to be fucking up?
i mean, marvel is so successful because they're making safe, generic, and frankly mediocre movies, and i say that as someone who enjoys watching them.

She actually voiced her in Lego batman

They haven't decided.
It's either Penguin or Riddler
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-jonah-hill-early-talks-villain-role-1242712?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
> The talks with Hill are at an early and sensitive stage, not because of dealmaking but because the two sides can’t decide which character the actor will play, according to sources. The Penguin and the Riddler are the two characters that are in the conversation.

>It is unclear if the two sides will be able to find common ground, say sources.

close enough

Rosario Dawson is what ever race is convenient for her at the time. She's like a Jew

>>It is unclear if the two sides will be able to find common ground, say sources.
So Jonah wants to play the Riddler to show he's more than just a tubby, and the studio wants him to play Penguin because lol fat haha xd

>Jonah Hill is now playing Two-Face

Black audience is much bigger than ginger audience, but gingers are considered white so they can be removed without controversy.

Ginger have no souls

Seriously, most brown people might as well be Black

It's weird too because a large reason why Marvel is successful because they embrace fun and the sometimes corny source material. And WB can't even really do that.

We live in an age where we've gotten two good Ant-Man movies, two GotG movies, an extremely well-received BP movie, etc., while DC is struggling with Superman, the Flash, GL, etc.

It's also because Gingers are dying out in real life. I mean, be real, when was the last time you've seen one?

Jonah is actually currently fat, but he probably could drop the weight quickly

Attached: 1557761932318.png (800x450, 674K)

>two good Ant-Man movies
user, I say this as a mouseshill...I didn't like Ant-Man and the Wasp very much. It just felt...boring.
The first one was decent though.
But yeah, DC is struggling with its big names while Marvel is now going out and making an Eternals movie. Weird times.

Why not both?

Attached: 1567186304755.jpg (1256x801, 250K)

That's what I mean. DC probably wants him to be the fatty he is right now and just be lol fat penguin haha, while Jonah probably wants to drop the weight and do a "serious" performance beyond his typecast

>user, I say this as a mouseshill...I didn't like Ant-Man and the Wasp very much. It just felt...boring.
I still don't get the hate for that movie. It wasn't amazing but it was fun and the villain(s) were all good. I hope Ghost comes back actually.

>But yeah, DC is struggling with its big names while Marvel is now going out and making an Eternals movie. Weird times.
I fucking hope New Gods is good.

>I hope Ghost comes back actually.
Pretty sure the current word on the street is she's gonna be in a Thunderbolts movie with Zemo, Abomination, and Justin Hammer.

hollywood took that shit seriously

"this post is extremely low quality"

Doesn't look like anything to me.

>Pretty sure the current word on the street is she's gonna be in a Thunderbolts movie with Zemo, Abomination, and Justin Hammer.
I'm going to laugh when Thunderbolts is so much better than Suicide Squad. That movie sounds sick as fuck btw, I wonder who else they could put on it? Maybe Taskmaster if he survives the BW movie?

actually Riddler will be the fat one because he sits at a computer most of the time

And my movie theater no-show streak continues for another year. Haven't been to the theater since 2017.

Black Joker when?

So, who is going to play The Commissioner in flashbacks?

No it's because you're a delusional pack of retards

I'm amazed none of you retards have pulled out the "They should hire the guys behind the cartoons I liked as a kid 20 years ago to run their movies" bullshit yet

Taskmaster is set between Civil War and Infinity War, so that could potentially happen. I honestly think Marvel's biggest weakness is just offing their villains too soon.

he looks well fed and healthy
commissioner gordon should look like a gaunt motherfucker that probably shits blood fountains due to work stress

>Taskmaster is set
I meant BW, obviously.

>I fucking hope New Gods is good.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: EAcbR21VAAAV8FL.jpg (1023x1003, 160K)

Based retard

>I honestly think Marvel's biggest weakness is just offing their villains too soon.
Honestly, if WB were still developing their cinematic universe, that would be one strength they had over Marvel. To date, Doctor Poison, Black Manta, Sivana, and everyone on the Suicide Squad all survived, so they could still do something with that.

But Marvel has been doing better with their villains lately, so it's like WB doesn't even have that.

I have faith in Ava. It's Tom King I'm worried about.

He's an Instagram influencer, not a rape influencer.

Honestly, I was kind of digging the JL post-credits scene, teasing a set-up for a Legion of Doom or Injustice League or something. Could have been fun.

Doctor Poison is long dead you know since she was like 40 in world war 1

>Funimation

What was the backfire here?

My dick was diamonds every time she was on screen for that Fast & Furious spinoff.

Honestly, she would be good in capeshit, but I'm not sure who she should play. If she could do an American-accent, she could be a good Black Canary. But if Marvel picks her up, she'd be perfect for Elsa Bloodstone.

Eisenberg Lex fucking sucked all sorts of monkey ass but if they just recast him with a more appropriate actor and went forward with the Legion of Doom like you said, it would've been fucking great. Helps that the MCU hasn't really had an evil counterpart to the Avengers yet, so that's one advantage they could've had.

Does it matter?
As long as he is not shooting hook shots on a court in Brooklyn, who gives a donkey's dick?

>Doctor Poison is long dead you know since she was like 40 in world war 1
Eh, they could pull some comic book shenanigans. Maybe she came up with a serum that slowed her aging down or something. She DID come up with a formula that gave the general strength good enough to fight Wondy after all.

And shit, Steve Trevor is coming back, so there's that too.

Yeah because Maxwell Lord grants wishes

>Eisenberg Lex fucking sucked all sorts of monkey ass but if they just recast him with a more appropriate actor and went forward with the Legion of Doom like you said, it would've been fucking great. Helps that the MCU hasn't really had an evil counterpart to the Avengers yet, so that's one advantage they could've had.
I think BvS was announced around the time Breaking Bad had just ended, and I remember a lot of fancasting of Cranston as Lex. Could have worked.

Catwoman is half-cuban in the comics.

Wait what

Billy Zane is PERFECT for Lex Luthor imo but if they don't cast him now, it'll be too late. Dude's getting older and older.

She's been black multiple times already and like the other user has said, she's half Cuban in the comics.

Just because The Commissioner is in it?

Birds of Prey vs Gotham City Sirens sounds interesting...

Batgirl = Black

Black Canary = Black

Huntress = White

Harley Quinn = White

Catwoman = Black

Poison Ivy = Black

So diverse...

Please no.
This.

fuck's sake your right.

Isn’t he Hispanic?

Guess Barbara is now going to be black.

Attached: barbara golly.jpg (600x608, 92K)

I'd have to see him naked and leashed being walked up to the Joker, before I can tell if he will make a good Commissioner Gordon.

Is this a Cape of Good Hope reference?

Should've kept JJ.

Attached: marvel-dc-movie-stars-10.jpg (656x343, 38K)

Maxwell Lord is able to grant wishes

That's how Steve Trevor comes back and how Cheetah gets her powers

Honestly I would rather have seen him as Two-Face or The Ventriloquist he’s great at quiet characters with a rage underneath

Yes but Yea Forums doesn't know the difference between Blacks and Hispanics.

no point getting hung up over small details

you know it sucked cause of the forced subpar black actor antagonist subplot. they will destroy a franchise just to shove none white people down your throat.

I believe the term for that would be alternate history. Same concept though.

Why is Wally on there twice?

Weres the seething when he wasn't a red head in Dark Knight? Or in many other incarnations You seem only to get mad when they're black

Attached: Batman_photos_oldman.jpg (300x402, 51K)

They're just seen as another type of white

Wasn't their already a black cat woman?

Yes, once in the 60s with Ertha Kitt and again with Halle Berry.

Black panther has always been black.

This whole red head thing is basically just white genocide he only complains when the actor is black while ignoring when its a non red head white

>Assemble movie flopped
>Aquaman made a billion, proving a solo movie's all they need
>There's no autistic attachment to continuity or the actors like with the mcu
Makes all the sense in the world from the WB jews perspective. And disney shitting something like endgame requires support not only from Feige and his team but from the guys on top, WB hasn't shown that level of commitment. The only other shared universe that was working was gojira/king kong but the GA doesnt give a fuck anymore.

Attached: 1543091445217.jpg (579x677, 94K)

Ah yes, I remember when they tried to pull this crap with Doctor Doom.

The Dark Kike Strikes Again!

Attached: 1540108622301.jpg (644x792, 150K)

I think he's a good actor, I'm alright with this

You know what always pisses me off? Bruce Wayne is never an actor with black hair on these fucking movies, always some brown haired fuck

Is he going to help Batman fight the replicants?

Attached: bernard.jpg (780x438, 87K)

Ben Affleck was visually the best Batman they've cast, but he was completely wasted by Snyder being Snyder.

guess that's another movie i'll pass on. I'll just watch the animated long halloween which will probably come out around the same time

They might pull a Fan4stic and have her be Gordon's adoptive daughter
However they already made her black in Lego Batman as an earlier post showed...

So Batman is the only white person in this movie, I guess.

jonah rolls off a hill is in it too. unless you don't consider jews white

Idk bout y’all but I actually kind of like this casting, maybe this new Golden is younger then the previous ones and that will get reflected in Batman and his relationship

another redhead bites the dust

>Believes blackwashing is temporary

You poor sweet summer child.

real question here what did the gingers do to the black people that they also get replaced by them?

Huh, who's he playing?

He wasn't ginger in The Dark Knight either

That's different and you know it

>You poor sweet summer child

Attached: soi.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

We posting old, defunct memes?

Attached: NoFunAllowed.jpg (218x231, 13K)

Batman just got pozzed.
absolutely ruined for me

dyslexia is a real problem in casting calls

It's just hilarious at this point.

It really is. I don't even care anymore. I am over superhero movies.

he already was played by a brunette in the last two movies

I mean, say what you want, but I actually like him as an actor and he seems like a genuinely good person for the most part. Sure, Gordon becoming black is more Hollywood pandering, but at the same time, might be an interesting change. Further, if anyone at DC read their older work, or if Matt Reeves even knew about it, you could adapt Night Cries, with a black Jim Gordon physically abusing his son, and lead up to James Jr becoming a psychopath further down the road, with Barbara being Batgirl.

But eh. Whatever.

Attached: RCO001_1462964601.jpg (2700x1659, 1.08M)

I do
but maybe because I'm hispanic

This is the dumbest thing ever. How can Babs have her signature red hair if her father is black? DC want to turn all Batman characters black now WTF.

Attached: 2015-Hair-Color-Trends-For-Black-Women-6.jpg (640x640, 129K)

Look, i'm just going to admit it. It's not about the red hair. I'm just tired of "diversity". Why does everything have to pander to Blacks these days? It feels like we hardly ever get White protagonists anymore. Every fucking adaptation and remake has to raceswap in order to appeal to them. It's just not right.

BLACK BABS

NO

It's not. But, in general, the average consumer is beyond brain dead; they're vapid consumers who just look for the next thing to gobble up. They don't care that Gordon is black, they won't care if Barbara is black either, they won't even care if Gordon is fucking some redheaded white bimbo because thats what Hollywood and Porn deem "normal"; ie, black dicks in redheaded chicks.

And essentially there is nothing you can do about it. Because there are far fewer of us who actually care about source material and artistic integrity. That's what makes it all so maddening.

The Witcher show is based on the books, not the games, and book Triss has brown hair.

You have no idea how the powers of autism work do you? I'll make them care.

You can try, user; it already appears Kek is on your side with those digits. However, be warned, though, that autism is a two way street, and you'll be vastly outnumbered by the "normies" who don't give a shit and lap up anything with the word Batman. The gears are already turning and not in your favor; soon Dick will be black, then Jason, then Tim, followed by Ra's being moved to Africa, and Talia being his Nubian Daughter Princess that KING BATMAN d's down to produce a black Damian.

Attached: Trill-League-Promo-Image-1024x1021.jpg (1024x1021, 170K)

Shit like this is why I vote red, desu. I refuse to let this happen to my future children. The last thing I want is their birthright being stolen from them like a bike in a bad neighborhood.

Oh, it won't be stolen. People will start to rise up when it gets bad. But that's a long way from now. Further,
>Voting Red
They don't have your interests at heart either, user. Two sides to the same coin.

I'm with you user. I only vote red now. I can't think of any worse punishment for those that want to turn Batman black then for Trump to get a second term. He drives them crazy.

>it already appears Kek is on your side with those digits
Numerology stops at 9 because 10 is 9+1, 12 is 5+7, etc. The base numbers are 1 2 3 and 4 which make up every other number so you see there are no digits beyond single

>dab
I hope who did this gets killed in a car crash

He looks like he fucks black Jokers

>Let's just keep casting white actors for the same role whenever we reboot a series or reinterpret it.

I'm more for alternate timelines at this point where we can explore different possibilities, instead of the same bullshit origin stories over and over again.

don't vote red and don't vote blue
vote for me or I'll kill you

Dropped. I’m tired of Hollywood constantly niggering all the canon white characters with tokenism when there are plenty of black DC and Marvel characters. Niggers never wanted their own original characters because they know the name and the mantle of classic heroes will always be more popular and get more attention, and the only thing a nigger loves more than money is attention.

Spiderman? Niggered
Mary Jane Watson? Niggered
Gordon? Niggered
The Little Mermaid? Niggered

It’s all about the name. That’s all they care about. If they REALLY cared about pushing nigger superheroes so goddamned much, they’d promote Static, or Vixen, or Steel, or Mr Terrific, or John Stewart, or at least make new ones to start a legacy. An abundance of comic book movies won’t cause the dreaded “superhero movie fatigue”. But tokenism will.

Is there any board that /pol/ hasn't taken over?

The porn boards

Fucking this. Why can’t there be a spic Gordon? Or an asian one? Why does it have to be a black every single time?

Make your own damn movies, PussyAssBitch.

This is a shilling thread that's trying to stir up buzz and clicks for the OP's own article.

This doesn't read like a Yea Forums reply. It reads like some sensationalist idea of how those scary 4channers talk. And like the all-caps subject line in the OP, it stands out.

Don't take the bait. Don't help them generate hype. Don't even engage with it.

Attached: use your intelligence.png (728x592, 329K)

Hell no!!!

I say this as a black man keep Gordon the same and don't turn Barb black either. It's fucking lazy when they do this shit and it screams "Do you love us yet ? "insert any minority group".

Attached: 1567783386675.jpg (837x955, 88K)

just make every one black already ,

not like anyone care anyway .

Attached: a a a main-qimg-5893e87927e47bf903cac4a6d451156e.jpg (512x512, 111K)

Sonyfag here how's NOT owning Spider-Man screen rights working out for ya and whose gonna carry the MCU now?

Attached: ftl0z7484ss11.jpg (1056x457, 74K)

LET 'IM GO! OR I'LL DO GORDON!

Attached: rapestandoff.jpg (856x480, 18K)

I don't care. I've never went to a Batman movie for Gordon of all people. what I want to know is if he'll actually have something to do in the movie because I keep remembering how Simmons was wasted on JL. I don't understand why would you want to make such a big deal out of an inconsequential character like Gordon, if it's just because he's black then fuck off.

Attached: 1568594190974.png (1280x720, 740K)

>It's a new character with the same name and role >not an established character
>new character
No, i'ts not.

>Fine. I'll do it myself.

And Hollywood doesn’t care about them. It just seems cheap to racebend Gordon and then go with the blandest option possible

>highest grossing movie of all time
I think they're fine

Based Aquaman.

Niggers niggers everywhere