Is there any good animation about Christianity?

Is there any good animation about Christianity?

Attached: 61KDjuA43xL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDRCwJHBCXc
youtube.com/watch?v=88vJ5A_oLRM
youtube.com/watch?v=RQF0r2pL_lI
youtube.com/watch?v=v2jJexGl5Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=olUGGhEFHcc
pri.org/stories/2016-03-07/lights-camera-propaganda-russias-paranoid-patriotism-gets-cartoon-movie
youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
youtube.com/watch?v=MZpOd2pHiI0
youtu.be/UO_84C3fpuI
youtu.be/o1rsc9GzMW0
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Prince of Egypt, Veggie Tales, and...actually that literally it.

The Greatest Adventure is pretty decent, especially for its time.

Attached: 2922b52c057abb4092126668738ae6ac.jpg (720x540, 50K)

Holy shit Margo is hot.

Prince of Egypt, The Tragedy of Man, and the Dante’s Inferno adaptation withe the paper cutout puppets.

On a lighter note, Veggie Tales, Adventures in Odyssey, McGee and Me.

I only remember the ending of this, so while it turned out really touching, there's a Precious Moments Nativity cartoon (as in, those little figurines) that has at least a** good moment.

If I recall correctly:

>Jesus is about to be born; God gives a little angel tyke a crown bundled up in a blanket, says that it's VERY important that His Son get this.

>Angel goes down to earth-->?????--> he's lost in the wilderness and can't get to the stable. But he saves a wolf cub, from drowning or something and then later the cub's mom saves him.

>In the process the crown is lost to a waterfall and the Angel is literally just left holding the blanket it was wrapped in.

>Despite feeling like worthless garbage over this, and berating himself for his failure, He still manages to hike all the way into Jerusalem.

>Jesus has already been born (and nobody notices the angel) and he sees that the infant Savior is crying because he's cold. The Angel realizes he still has the (now dry) blanket and wraps Jesus in it, with the intent that THIS was what God wanted His Son to receive.

>Angel goes back to heaven, I guess.

the miracle maker

Attached: 517AV1MYFXL._SY445_.jpg (299x445, 35K)

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1079, 372K)

Attached: c7b98e66f657380cb3bcc3a0f25a55c3.jpg (1116x1398, 236K)

Attached: fiennes.jpg (960x540, 195K)

MY LAST DAY

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-31700-1377276323-32.gif (500x282, 1.46M)

Little Dogs on the Prarie was pretty good. Don't remember how Christian it was though.

Attached: little dogs on the prarie.jpg (260x256, 17K)

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-1122-1377276635-17.gif (500x282, 1.31M)

Angel Wars
The Story Keepers
The Superbook reboot

Testament: The Bible in Animation
Genesis and The Flood
Abraham
Jospeh
Moses
Ruth
David and Saul
Elijah
Jonah
Daniel

Attached: 71PjD4euCUL._SY445_.jpg (310x445, 39K)

Attached: orel.jpg (1000x400, 100K)

I can earnestly say that I think that Tragedy of Man is one of the top five greatest animated films of all time.

Isn't The Prince of Egypt more Judaism?

It’s currently just plain my favorite film.

It makes it really awkward whenever somebody asks what my favorite film is and I don’t want to lie and I also I don’t want to sound like a pretentious twat, but I still just really love it.

Pretty sure Christians still believe and hold some value in the old testament. Wasn’t Jesus’s last supper during Passover or something?

Anyway, when something is associated with jews and christians alike, I think they just call it “judeo-christian.”

Source?

>The Kingdom Chums
>Paws & Tales

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all Abrahamic religions basically.

>MY LAST DAY
youtube.com/watch?v=QDRCwJHBCXc

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

The Miracle Maker (claymation)
youtube.com/watch?v=88vJ5A_oLRM

It's from the Old Testament which Christians and Jews both agree is based on the inspiration of God.

judas and jesus. it's a very cute animations for kids

Attached: uuu8.jpg (583x325, 26K)

BBC Narnia cartoon
youtube.com/watch?v=RQF0r2pL_lI

the bible in animation is pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=v2jJexGl5Cc

Attached: 6h.jpg (512x384, 8K)

Inherit all the world someday 'cause you will be the meek
Show them just how meek when you turn the other cheek

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-15-22h13m09s650.png (720x480, 475K)

Children vs. Wizards

youtube.com/watch?v=olUGGhEFHcc

pri.org/stories/2016-03-07/lights-camera-propaganda-russias-paranoid-patriotism-gets-cartoon-movie

>A Russian charity group has made what appears to be a truly amazing animated film. The movie, titled “Children Versus Wizards,” is a Russian chauvinist’s fantasy. It takes place in a world overcome by dark magic and NATO, where Russia alone resists the tide of Western evil. The movie isn’t out yet, but there is a promotional video available on YouTube, and the footage is as unusual as it is stunningly ugly.

>The events in the film are depicted as having occurred 15 years ago. Two military cadets, Ivan Tsaritsyn and Petr Tikhogromov, are sent to Scotland, where they’re meant to infiltrate the “Higher Academy of Occult Sciences.” Their mission is to find five Russian orphans who traveled abroad to study at the wizard school. Instead of returning home, however (to their orphanages), these children “began to have a negative attitude toward Russia.” Ivan and Petr are charged with discovering why they turned against their homeland.

>At the same time, the wizard school dispatches to Moscow its own star pupil, a “former Russian” named Leonard. In Russia, he meets with schoolchildren, and performs various “miracles,” in order to lure them back to Scotland.

>At one school, Leonard encounters a girl named Nadia Eropkina, who “has that rare ability to notice what others do not see.” Armed with this spidey sense, she tries extra hard to resist the charms of Leonard. (She’s later tricked into coming to the university, where she’s eventually rescued and returned to Russia.)

user, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

Attached: tenor.gif (476x358, 1.9M)

Moses is important in Christianity

>Back at the cadet ranch, Ivan and Petr join the muscly Lieutenant Colonel Telegin, a special forces veteran of several wars and “combat operations.” They board a military helicopter and set off for the shores of Scotland, but inclement weather forces them to ditch their aircraft over Kosovo. Luckily, there’s a nearby warehouse hidden in the mountains containing Russian “mini-helicopters” stashed away in 1999.

>In a flashback sequence, Telegin treats the boys to a tale of how these helicopters were used to “fight off the bandits” and rescue the locals. When they find the helicopters, Telegin convinces the boys to take a “minor detour” to Greece, where they can get advice from a group of Orthodox priests and receive a blessing.

>In Greece, it’s revealed that Ivan suffers from excessive pride. In order to understand the nature of spiritual struggle, he spends a night alone in a cave, where he’s confronted by various horrors and monsters. He emerges fine, though, and the next day he gets a blessing and a wooden cross. Then the three set off again, this time for the university’s castle in Scotland. When they arrive, Telegin hides in the forest, as he’s too old and buff to pass for a student.

>Once inside the school, Ivan and Petr perform all manner of shenanigans, trying to blend in and outsmart the faculty, while searching for their compatriots. When they find them, all but one of them are “no longer Russian, but [merely] Russian-speaking.” They have “renounced everything in mankind that saves his humanity,” and they now “serve dark forces.”

>Luckily, the entire time Ivan and Petr were skulking about the campus, Lieutenant Colonel Telegin was planting mines, which he detonates when rescuing the film’s heroes. (He’s able to find the children amidst all the explosions thanks to the wooden cross Ivan received in Greece, which, it turns out, glows brightly—like, really brightly—when gripped during prayer.)

Attached: cvw.gif (480x270, 3.51M)

I think this one counts.
youtube.com/watch?v=MZpOd2pHiI0

Moses had a hard life, God always tried to kill him or make shit completely difficult for him

Attached: 1568863488223.jpg (1024x496, 146K)

>Flying away from the burning castle, the heroes are confronted by NATO warships, deployed by the university’s demented headmaster. As they fall within the crosshairs of the vessels below, the children begin to pray together. A moment later, a bunch of Russian nuclear submarines surface, and the NATO ships immediately retreat.

>The book “Children Versus Wizards” emerged in 2004. The publisher—curiously named after the home of the KGB’s headquarters — says it was written by a Greek businessman named Nikos Zervas, though an exhaustive search in 2006 by the newspaper Kommersant strongly suggests that the book’s origins are entirely Russian.

>The film differs from its source material in several ways. Most notably, Harry Potter appears to have been removed from the plot. Zervas released the book just a year after JK Rowling published “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” the fifth book in the series. Also by that time, there were already three Potter films available, together earning nearly $3 billion worldwide.

>In Zervas’ book, interest in Harry Potter (who’s a real person, in the story’s universe) is what allows the evil wizards to infiltrate Russia in the first place. Potter is described as Merlin’s greatest student (and, at the end of the book, he’s revealed to be Hermione’s hormone-injecting, transvestite sister). Public interest in Potter weakens the “spiritual shield” around Russia, which has until now preserved it as one of the world’s last bastions of Christianity.

>Not all of the book’s villains are warped versions of JK Rowling’s beloved characters, however. There’s also Leo Ryabinovsky, Kokhan Kosh, and “the famous American wizard Moisha Skopidofl.” (These are all stereotypical Jewish names.)

Attached: cvw2.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

user

Attached: B6C4B022-83CC-467D-B8A6-4C8DB722151E.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

Thanks user, I haven't seen this in ages.

The film is the work of the St. Sergius of Radonezh Charity Foundation, an organization that says its primary function is providing support to orphans, handicapped persons, and veterans. While the foundation says it operates without regard for “nationality, citizenship, or religion,” it appears to have close ties to state and religious officials in Russia. On its website, the group says it produced “Children Versus Wizards” with help from the Russian Orthodox Church, the Russian Orthodox publishing house “Foma,” and the Suvorov Military School, as well as the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Culture. It’s unclear what support exactly these groups offered to the film.

Fuck I wanted those Turkish delights as a kid.

All the other commentators are correct, but there’s more. They consulted 600 religious experts/scholars over the movie to avoid controversy. At the end of the credits, it contains a quote praising Moses from the Tanakh/Old Testament, New Testament, and Quran
>"Never again did there arise in Israel a prophet like Moses, whom the Lord singled out face to face..." (Hebrew Bible-Deuteronomy 34:10).
>"(Moses) was sent to be their ruler and deliverer by God himself..." (New Testament-Acts 7:35).
>"And call to mind, through his divine writ, Moses. Behold he was a chosen one, and was an apostle (of God), a prophet." (Qur'an-Surah 19:51)

Do songs count?
youtu.be/UO_84C3fpuI

>google this
>mfw it’s real

Attached: 914885A2-C530-4B15-857D-F4EF7F8DD313.jpg (640x871, 793K)

And don’t forget the movie
youtu.be/o1rsc9GzMW0

now you know. do what you must with that information

Don’t take the passage at face value anons

Anybody saw this? The book is pretty good

Attached: T501844D.jpg (576x810, 141K)

God was a dick in the old testament, more news at 11

Attached: 1446819176862.jpg (700x714, 136K)

As a kid I imagined they were like starbursts.
Unfortunately flower flavored candy most assuredly is not what it looks like.

Is there anything in the bible I should take at face value?

What I mean is you can’t comprehend what god is planning.

Honestly I'm more bothered that there's a website out there called awkwardmomentsbible

Yeah, this. The intro has a special place in my heart.

thanks bros

BASED JEW

Based retarded apologist.

I want this version animated

>Mary was seduced by a soldier called Ben Pandera. The child Jesus shows great impudence by appearing bareheaded and disputing the Law with teachers. The miracle working powers of Jesus are attributed to having stolen the Name of God from the Temple. Jesus claims messianic dignity and is accused of sorcery by the Jews in front of Queen Helena of Jerusalem, but Jesus raises a man from the dead in front of the Queen's eyes and is released.

>Jesus goes to Galilee where he brings clay birds to life and makes a millstone float. (Klausner notes that the Toledot scarcely ever denies Gospel miracles, but merely changes good to evil.) Judas Iscariot, the hero of the tale, learns the Divine Name as well, and Jesus and Judas fly through the sky engaged in aerial combat, with Judas victorious.

Attached: 41vXa7cQz7L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 17K)

What? Care to explain why god was going to kill him because literally no one knows except god

Attached: 08EBC985-8A72-49EF-A8CF-F1D30A8284B9.jpg (363x1024, 87K)

As an aspiring Christian propagandist this sounds kino

any good versions of Satan in 'toons? Not a big dumb goat man but the most deceptively beautiful creature in existence harboring a deep-seated hatred for everything else that exists.

Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for, but in Tragedy of Man, Satan is the best of bros while still also being Satan.

Attached: 67A00069-B833-450A-AF7F-470359A24E29.jpg (790x592, 59K)

Obvious example that fits your description eerily well
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

>ugh
>Mormon time

Do video games count?

Attached: 5B4C044B-B25B-4B00-9869-E3D04F32D095.gif (500x190, 982K)

>FUCK YOU GOD I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING THAT'S GONNA-

>Husband I'm preggo

>CURSES!

Veggie Tales > ALL

For anyone who cares to know and understand:

This is messy to explain due to it's obsurity, but can be explained by looking deeper into the scriptures...

The covenant with Abraham stated that any male who was not circumcised would be cut off, or put to death.

Becuase the scripture doesn't actually say who God was seeking to kill, we can only conclude that it was the uncircumsized son who was being targeted based on the covenant.- Genesis 17:4

Also, it does not say that it was Moses's feet that were covered in blood. Zipporah then says the "he" is a "bridegroom of blood". It could not have been Moses becuase they were already married. It could not have been God becuase the term "he" is not capitalized. It could only have been the angel empowered to execute the convenant breaker. Presenting the blood was an indicator that the convenant had been kept.

So then why the "Bridegroom" statement? This was Zipporah acknowledging and submitting to the covenant between God and Isreal, which is like that of a husband and wife. This relationship is repeated throughout the Bible, and would later pertain to the new covenant between Christ and his followers.

Out of context statements like in the picture are either funny observations, or intentionally misleading.

Was the part where Elisha cursed forty-two boys to be murdered by bears a metaphor as well, or was that literally children being murdered by bears?

>Also, it does not say that it was Moses's feet that were covered in blood

Somehow none of that blood got on Moses's feet.

Miracle?