What would happen if Gremlins overran The Justice League's Watchtower, or The Avengers Mansion...

What would happen if Gremlins overran The Justice League's Watchtower, or The Avengers Mansion? It seems like a fun crossover concept to me. Just the idea of these little bastards running around, causing havoc, even tampering with dangerous confiscated weaponry/items the heroes collected over the years. Would you read it?

Attached: Gremlins.jpg (1430x2000, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/gremlins-prequel-series-secrets-of-the-mogwai-warnermedia-streaming-service/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Totally. Love Gremlins. Know it’s got a prequel cartoon coming out.

at least it's a cartoon and not a CGI movie. Because god knows it would never be the puppet parade it needs to be

Dark Crystal uses puppets, maybe they would.

that's tricky. It's dark crystal so it's the Henson company, I feel that gets a pass most people wouldn't get in entertainment.

>"Batman to all points; these creatures got into The Vault. Superman and I are trying to maintain station orbit, so if someone could keep these things from messing around with The Spear of Destiny, Joker Toxin, and a Mother Box, that'd be great"

True

I'd watch a Gremlins crossover with pretty much anything, love these movies.
1 had some legitimately good moments, pic related.

Oh man, this is the first I've heard of this. Is there a rough release date planned?

Attached: those aren't christmas lights.png (1920x1080, 3.84M)

thewrap.com/gremlins-prequel-series-secrets-of-the-mogwai-warnermedia-streaming-service/amp/
Here’s an article. It’s a prequel

Ah. It honestly sounds pretty generic from the description, as if they just threw the Gremlins in as an afterthought to get more people to watch it.

>warnermedia-streaming-service
oh god damn it. How long until they figure out fracturing the streaming business like this is just going to lead to a crash

>The Justice League's Watchtower
Pretty sure they could just get everyone out of the Watchtower and then just have Superman Punch a few holes in it and vent them into space. They could also probably teleport them into a desert during the middle of the day. If that isn't possible Flash could just gather them all into a shipping crate and then they just toss it into the sun.

Avengers Mansion might be a little trickier but I'm pretty sure Strange could just magic them away.

>How long until they figure out fracturing the streaming business like this is just going to lead to a crash
I'd give it a year, maybe two.

>What are Kroloteans?

A more interesting proposal would be if all of the heavyweights were busy and a group of low tier heroes were marooned on the watchtower and have to fix things

How should I know?

It's more fun just to give the plot some leeway so shenanigans can ensue. Like how in Gremlins 2 The New Batch how they went batshit insane in the genetics lab. Think of all the crazy Gremlin variants you could make with them raiding the Justice League vault.
>Gremlins chugging Bane's Venom
>Doomsday Virus Gremlin
>Gremlins fucking around with Flash Rogues gear
Moreover the little bastards would be in every nook and cranny of the satellite, shutting systems down left and right

Depending on their level of intelligence, this could actually end really easily. If they count as merely clever animals, Wondy could just use her animal speak power to convince them to knock it off.

Also, Diana speaking gremlin would be hilarious.

Well the thing is about Mogwai/Gremlins is that their only real advantage is large numbers and an appetite for chaos (even if it results in their accidental death). So you could anywhere from 6 to 100 of these bastards running around the ventilation system, fucking around with dangerous technology, and it really all depends how fast they figure out sunlight kills them.

So?....

Attached: 22537404687_8de47b2502_b.jpg (1024x673, 124K)

Hal would.

Couldn't Flash round them all up in a second?

>Gremlins get a hold of Batman’s utility belt and keep counter acting superhero’s while cackling like idiots.
>Flash was at the bay and is currently running like crazy almost getting sucked in space.
>Plasticman saves the day because he’s the only one who can think like them, Later Booster and Ted are seen on camera watering gizmo thinking they could sell the babies and make millions.

Am I the only one who ever cranked one out to this thing?

That's assuming contact with The Speed Force doesn't change them. God help us all

Well she does resemble some kind of space alien. So I could see this being okay with him.

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (750x1000, 193K)

What about Critters?

>A gremlin getting its hands on the Infinity Gaunlet and fucking with literally everything
That would be fun to see.

Attached: 20190923_193520.jpg (2560x1440, 1.7M)

>Them just getting a new one to snap every time one of them blows up