I'm a depressed little bitch. What are some cartoons that make you feel good...

I'm a depressed little bitch. What are some cartoons that make you feel good? I just want to watch something that'll take the pain away.

Attached: ys.jpg (479x558, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewatchcartoononline.tv/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUYBWuI5uXk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASZooYTwgEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steven Universe?

I enjoyed OK KO.

Over the Garden Wall reminded me of the joys of living.

Same, and I'll ad Mao Mao and Xiaolin Showdown.

Over the Garden Wall was one that I really enjoyed. Twelve Forever is another cartoon that makes me happy, BUT, it has some kind of depressing themes that might remind you of bad times, so you probably wouldn't want to watch some of the eps while in a bad mood. Garfield and Friends is another one that I like, kinda dumb and light-hearted, I have some nostalgia for it.

Attached: DpcLShaUwAE2stH.png (888x1200, 1.36M)

Leo and Satan

Attached: 237065_Leo_and_Satan_4_header~2.jpg (60x53, 2K)

Movies:
Tangled
Fantasia

Series:
Superhero Girls
MLP

Anime:
Ranma 1/2

Wander over Yonder manages to make me chuckle.

You guys are fucked up. Over The Garden Wall is melancholy as hell, not uplifting.
I'd recommend Big City Greens, Be Cool Scooby-Doo, and if you don't mind something aimed at a little younger audience, but still diabetes inducingly sweet and cheery, Masha and the Bear.

Animaniacs, Duck Tales, Beavis and Butthead, Jonny Quest, Project A-Ko, Dirty Pair, classic Warner Bothers, Betty Boop?

Courage the cowardly dog.

I know its Yea Forums, but LWA is pretty much scientifically designed to put a smile on your face.

Attached: Little Witch Academia.jpg (2148x2704, 975K)

Start fixing your life instead of trying to ignore your problems more.

Can't believe no one has said Craig of the Creek. You'll be hooked by episode 10 at the least

based, garfield and friends puts a big dumb onions grin on my face

agreed, I rarely watch anime but Studio Trigger never fails for me

Attached: 1552341655481.jpg (1023x1279, 211K)

It might have melancholy themes but it still makes me smile and feel good, which is what OP asked.

Summer Camp Island

Attached: anigif_original-grid-image-15778-1422494654-20.gif (400x264, 175K)

Wander over Yonder
Justice League/Unlimited
Hilda

I'm going to hijack OP's thread (sorry OP) to ask which character do you consider to be the Yea Forums equivalent of Yotsuba, a cute and innocent character who is loved and protected by (almost) everyone in the board.

Cartoons won't make you feel better, but if you want temporary happiness watch any comedy show that doesn't have a real plot. That way you won't get even more depressed after finishing a show and knowing that you won't see more of the characters again.

Attached: 1540921190402.gif (400x400, 9K)

i rewatched avatar the last airbender recently and iroh's speeches and love made me cry
so try that, why not

Channel, the green Spinel edit seems to becoming the unofficial Yea Forums mascot at the moment, I know loads of people hate SU (I'm one of them, got my reasons) and by extension her, but honestly seeing the joy those edit threads are spreading gives me a bit of a cosy feeling. Even if the love for Spinel dies down in a few months, I hope Channel sticks about.

Attached: 1569129696037.png (1698x1622, 2.6M)

Steven Universe. It has a ridiculously idealistic view of human beings, and is quite lighthearted and comfy at times. It deals with some depressing stuff, but that just makes the inevitable happy shit a bit more enjoyable.
or you just watch K-On. Yui can make anyone happier.

Attached: collage (1).png (1024x768, 1.25M)

OP, we're on the same boat.

Steven Universe is currently doing the trick for me, Over The Garden Wall was comfy for the music but it didn't work.
Adventure Time and other old classics like Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo
everything from a time when I was a clueless, happy kid, really

ducktales

also just about any cartoon can be found here.
just be sure you got adblock tho
thewatchcartoononline.tv/

nothing. this board is about twitter, movie casting on twitter, and Steven universe on twitter.

>seems to becoming the unofficial Yea Forums mascot at the moment,
No it's not, It's some cwc autist that literally pay people for pictures and you eat it up, because being a trash slave from /sug/ you fear the conflicts of reality and will let him rot this place instead of telling him to fuck off.

Based schizo

Hilda and first three seasons of MLP. Hilda more so because it's just pure comfy.

ratatouille always makes me smile for some reason

MLP cures depression unironically if you have a decent girliness tolerance.

Adventure time can get real at times but earlier seasons can be carefree too.

Personally I'd reccomend tengen toppa gurren lagann or steven universe.

Attached: 1561771631786.jpg (183x183, 14K)

>Barney and Friends: The Animated Series cures development unironically if you have a decent retardation tolerance.
ftfy

>ctrl F 'harvey beaks'
>0/0

cmon guys

>t. Lee

Attached: 1559906003471.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

it might be a baby show, but it has a nice story and it's just really comfy overall

Attached: Hanazuki_03_ACover.jpg (1341x2035, 2.73M)

Abbott and Costello?

The movie Graveyard of the Fireflies will perk up your spirits user!

Stay strong, OP. Remember God loves you. Go to your local Orthodox Church for help.

And to answer your question, I don’t really watch cartoons but remembering old Spongebob episodes every now and then that I watched as a kid always makes me smile.

The Thief and the Cobbler: The Recobbled Cut version 4.

Stay mad.

Winnie the Pooh is distilled cheeriness and sunshine.

Unironically try getting into some preschooler shows. I like them just because they're cute but some anons dealing with some shit say they find their simple comfy stories therapeutic.

Attached: ELLA OSCAR ET HOO.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Certain episodes of JLU and Superman. Bruce Tim on the latter.

Watch bo jack horseman, it was made for people in sim situations, I guess

When the Wind Blows. Make sure you haven’t spoken to your parents in a little bit before watching this.

Attached: 7E99A353-839B-4288-BE96-C90FB8607848.jpg (630x472, 52K)

It’s such a beautiful day. It should help you out.

Attached: 05FF8BBF-CBE6-4862-8A54-716C1011A0F8.jpg (720x540, 40K)

New DuckTales is legitimately funny and fun and even has heartwarming moments. Amphibia is really fun too.

I know it's Yea Forums but I'd also recommend Barakamon, Nichijou, and Chio-chan's School Road.

The ringing bell. It’s a love story about two little lambs, really underrated.

Attached: D30FEFF6-9C2D-4F35-94F6-4E6F3B937B79.jpg (220x401, 31K)

Mary and max. It’s a movie about friendship.

Attached: 80D25852-4EF9-4B14-9AC9-E14C539B661A.jpg (620x413, 38K)

SarcasticallyLaughingWoody.gif

I heard about this, same person who designed hello kitty. Always wanted to check it out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUYBWuI5uXk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASZooYTwgEo

Hey Arnold obviously.
These are good too.

Attached: tenor_gif7951431916067800425.gif (220x125, 18K)

After seeing your choices, I'm 90% you're a tranny.

I feel morally obliged to rec kitty is not a cat
such as what he said

Attached: facesHappy.gif (896x1056, 266K)

Watch Arthur.

Those depressionfags tend to have one filthy habit though. As soon as they're feeling better, they go and lewd the very character they swore to protect. In the event they start feeling shitty again and need something pure and precious, they're back to square one.

we got this image and I'm not sure what it means

Attached: Channel and Yotsuba.png (482x644, 118K)