What's going to happen when Spinel's VA can't be fucked to reprise the character for an episode and she's banished to...

What's going to happen when Spinel's VA can't be fucked to reprise the character for an episode and she's banished to cameos only?

Attached: 1568267966305.png (983x768, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sW_fb8eNIW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Season 6 is the last season and they've already fully voiced it. So...nothing.

Open wide OP

Attached: 32984F9C-3FA7-43AD-95C9-E0E59720CE20.jpg (474x457, 25K)

>implying she'll ever appear again

She'll probably make some cameo appearances sitting on a Diamond's shoulder and such, but there is no need to talk in any of them. Will probably just make a silly face and wave to steven.

>Season 6 is the last season and they've already fully voiced it.
oh no

dont say that or i will literally die

And Steven will completely ignore her like always

I mean she went with the Diamonds so if they're going to basically be forgotten going forward, so will Spinel.

>As Spinel matures she goes through all the decades of animation
>But stops at "Ren & Stimpy grotesque closeup"

Bullshit

It's probably the last season since production seems to be wrapping up. I guess we'll find out how it'll play out on October 4th at the NYCC panel.

I hope theres more, its really the only show that i even care about anymore.

I don't want to be that guy, but don't get your hopes up. Either way it should be a decent last season based on what we already know about it (Jasper etc.)

She seems like a oneshot character. I bet if she appears again it will only be for the series finale.

>since production seems to be wrapping up.
And your source consists of what exactly?

You should just give up any hope of seeing her again, VOTE FOR RAVEN.

>Voiced by Tara Strong.
Ewww, I’d rather slog through a field of hogshit than listen to her.

Attached: Burning.jpg (660x440, 207K)

Lack of studio recording images, some boarders have left the show, Zach is on vacation right now. It's a guess, I'll admit.

Why does Sugar keep getting such high profile, expensive ass actors they can't afford to pay? They can basically never use Opal or Sugilite in a speaking role again because of this shit. Hell, Opal singing like four lines in the movie was treated like some huge deal because it was the first time she'd spoken since her fucking debut

It's not as if it matters, there are other stronger options for fusions. Why fuse into Sugilite or Opal when Alexandrite is available?

Jobbexandrite does nothing but job every time they form her

Gems don't have clothes, that's literally just their bodies.

The only truly super high profile and expensive voice actor on this show is Nicki. Amy Sedaris, Uzo Aduba, and Natasha Lyonne are pretty relevant celeb wise, but I can’t imagine they charge a huge price per episode. Same with the VAs for the Diamonds, Spinel, Opal, etc - just because they’re established (and in some cases iconic) performers doesn’t mean they go for rates that will bankrupt the show just after one appearance.

On a related note, they could definitely get Nicki back. If CN was willing to foot the bill for Nicki when the show hadn’t even premiered, why not now, when it’s as big as it is?

Is Sarah Stiles high profile? Christina Ebersole and Patti Lupone are White and Yellow and they're genuine Broadway legends. And in regards to Opal, I don't see how Aimee Mann is high profile, I don't even know what she does.

When was Amy Sedaris on the show? I haven't seen most of S5.
>On a related note, they could definitely get Nicki back. If CN was willing to foot the bill for Nicki when the show hadn’t even premiered, why not now, when it’s as big as it is?
There's really no reason for Sugilite to be back though.

>Lack of studio recording images
Kind of subjective, it’s possible that the movie MAY have allowed CN to introduce more restrictive NDAs to the VA’s contracts.
>some boarders have left the show
Kind of a moot point since boarders also left during various periods during the show’s production.
>Zach is on vacation right now.
You also forgot one of the oldest tricks in any VA’s book: phoning in your lines or doing lines in pop-up/at-home studios. The only time they MIGHT need Zach in-studio is for recording songs and that’d be more of a security thing than one based on convenience.
>It's a guess, I'll admit.
It’s pretty bold guess considering that the movie blew CYM out of the water and got well over 1 million viewers during its TV premier.

No no no no no

She voiced the Zircons

Someone draw her nine months pregnant

youtube.com/watch?v=sW_fb8eNIW0

MOMMY

sauce please

no thanks, take off your gloves instead

>footfags

Attached: image.gif (320x180, 615K)