ITT: Everything DCEU

Post your hopes, dreams, fears, and edits that might salvage this sinking ship.

Attached: wonder woman_175_37_Superman.jpg (985x1515, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/henry-gayden-shazam-sequel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does that mean the movies? I really don't care. If it's a good movie, great. If it's not, don't really care.

I'm gonna read Multiversity in bed tonight, and I'm very excited for the Batman game that's being announced tomorrow.

I spent 30 minutes or so last week trying to map out the Vega system in an interesting way not that old map they have of it

Attached: 1566315009596.jpg (592x900, 69K)

What about Elseworld stories that build up the final battle against the Anti-Monitor

Attached: KB1IETAdpa0Hv6SlaFDfxFAFkudy3WQDdAYshR4str4.jpg (620x768, 73K)

The problem with the DCEU is that they want Endgame money without bothering to spend ten years making Iron Man 2 money.

Burn DCEU
Make good separate movies.

Bond-style WW movies? Not a bad idea.

The thing is, I don't care about Harley nor Suicide Squad. Now I only wait for WW84 and Shazam 2.
And I hope the Flash movie will never ever happen.

Where is this narrative that its a sinking ship is coming from?

All of their movies, outside of Justice League, have been very profitable and made tons of money. They made over a billion on Aquaman alone, and thats just box office. Not to mention Harley was the most popular costume the year Skwad came out.

Regardless of what you think of the movies personally, financially (which is all studios care about) they are making plenty of money.

They don't need wait to make IM2 money, because they are making more than that already. Jesus christ, no wonder you people are posting on Yea Forums instead of working a job like a normal person. You guys are idiots!

It is not really sinking.

I am hoping the dumb rumor is true that batman is missing in BoP. Dick is playing bats in the Batman trying to find bruce played by ben affleck.

My biggest hope is they completely reboot and my biggest fear is somehow Snyder being allowed back.

We should get a Hornblower game, or at least have him in a game.

What about Elseworld's stories in which The Monitor is actually the evil one.

I just want MoS2 to happen.

>sinking ship.
It's already dead. Batman was replaced. Aquaman had a single reference to Justice League. Snyder was fired. Flash can't even get a movie off the ground. There's no JL2 in even pre-production. No word on if even Shazam is getting a sequel.

Meanwhile, Joker is getting legitimate awards and buzz. There's zero doubt stand alone, unconnected films are the future.

Attached: Everything is Fine.gif (575x290, 1.84M)

The ship is currently rising, fittingly a lot thanks to Aquaman. It was at its worst after the Justice League fiasco.
>No word on if even Shazam is getting a sequel.
It is.
thewrap.com/henry-gayden-shazam-sequel/

>There's zero doubt stand alone, unconnected films are the future.
Except Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam were all hits with sequels coming. As bad as Suicide Squas was, it made a lot of money and James Gunn is working on a sequel. That awful-looking Birds of Prey movie is also pretty much another Suicide Squad sequel.
DC are doing what they should have done from the start, focusing on making franchises for the various heroes before attempting another big crossover movie. You're being silly if you don't think they are going to make another Justice League movie in a couple of years. If people have grown to love Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Captain Marvel, they are going to go to the theatres for a crossover movie even if it's shit. It's gonna take another JL fiasco for them to permanently can the idea for a couple of decades.

>Give up any notions of continuity and avoid team ups.
>Cavil was great and still is great. Keep making SM movies with him in it.
>Wonder Sticc is garbage casting, but you can limp out a few more movies with her to build the WW brand. Recast a proper WW in 5-10 years.
>Cyborg: kek.. no
>Flash: see Cyborg
>Mamoa has enough charisma to carry an Aquaman franchise. Let him.
>Shazam was great and you can easily pump out a few more like that with Shazam and family. People will get sick of it eventually but you can ride that train for a while
>Let Gunn do his thing with SS.
>Avoid Disney's mistakes, re: shitty pop feminism memes. Just make good movies and let other people chase woke-bucks.
There. Do that and you can eventually push past most of the stench that is the DCEU and move toward creating something better.

>no wonder you people are posting on Yea Forums instead of working a job like a normal person. You guys are idiots!
Hello fellow idiot.

Attached: guy likes.jpg (367x224, 59K)

My Aquaman 2 hopes.

> Aquaman's faithful suit is not altered in anyway besides the groin flap being obscured.

> Mera gets a new outfit, keeps the color, cleavage & simplicity of Wan's suit but uses the sharp scales of Snyder's suit or the scales of Aquaman's Wan suit instead of the flat octagon pattern. The cleavage stays no matter what.

> Mera again gets a lot of screen time and equal footing with Arthur like in the new 52.

> Film is not anymore silly then the 1st & maybe even tones it down a little.

> The Others team is used & get faithful outfits (including Ya'Wara's fur bikini), maybe leave out The Operative as he is the least interesting & we don't want the film to get too crowded.

> Ya'Wara is played by Paula Patton? (mission impossible ghost protocol)

> Dolphin if used is played by Olivia Thirlby (dredd)

> If the Lorena Marquez Aquagirl is used, she is given a very faithful outfit & Hailee Steinfeld (true grit, bumblebee) plays her.

> Black Manta's helmet is revised to be glossy silvery metallic.

Attached: 1546298452631.jpg (3198x2319, 1.73M)

My Batman hopes.

> Matt Reeves's The Batman takes place in the 90s/very early 2000s of the Dceu, a future sequel gets Affleck back & takes place in both the 90s & present day True Detective style with him & the younger actor.

> Affleck as Batman does return at some point, somehow.

> The Batman or it's sequel is a adaption of a sympathetic tas style Mr.Freeze or The Court of Owls.

> Scarecrow if used has the hanged preacher-ish design from New Batman Adventures.

> Would be down with Clayface being used as long as they don't oversize him CGI-wise. Play up the body horror angle like Tas did. John Goodman playing him?

> Wouldn't mind a monster movie type of Batman story with bumbling incompetent supervillain Killer Moth growing desperate & turning himself into Charaxes. Or maybe a rival businessman calling forth Arrakhat to kill off members of the Wayne foundation.

> Poison Ivy if used is notably sexualized. The Arkham games design would be nice.

> Deborah Ann Woll (daredevil), Vica Kerekes or Evan Rachel Wood (westworld) are casting choices I would be down with for Ivy.

> Rebecca Hall (iron man 3, the prestige), Lynn Collins (john carter) or if younger Kaya Scodelario (pirates 4) are casting choices I would be down with for Catwoman.

>Hopes
Shazam sequel
Martian Manhunter movie
Green Lantern Corps is good
World's Finest movie series in a new continuity that leads into a new series of films surrounding the rest of the DC cast untainted by the DCEU
JL Snyder cut is released just to show Snyder cultists that his version is in no way better than what we got
>Fears
More movies blowing through major events and villains without proper build-up
Diana kills Max Lord in 1984
The New Gods film written by King actually getting released
Miller stays on as Flash

Attached: A1tvin5NN5L.jpg (1811x2560, 1.38M)

>and edits that might salvage this sinking ship.

The've already soft rebooted. Now DC can focus on making good movies without the shared universe restraint. It isn't as much a sinking ship as people making structures of varying quality out of the woods in a shipwreck

No. The problem is that the audience wants them to compete head to head with Marvel films despite the fact that Marvel already has 10 years of worldbuilding done.

>Cavil was great and still is great. Keep making SM movies with him in it.
Dude was never a good actor, he was hired almost entirely based on looks.

give superman a better costume. at minimum bring back the trunks

>and the customer is right, ergo the "audience problem" is WB's problem. Get the fuck on it Warner Bros, or eat shit and die.

>all these people ITT wanting Affleck to come back
Are you people aware that Afflek was like 41 when he got cast in BvS and is like 48 now? He'd be in his early 50s by the time they even started filming.

The fact that the DCEU movies that people liked more post BvS were the standalone ones with little reference to the "world" of the wider franchise sort of makes you fucking wrong, user. The problem was never that the audience wanted them to "compete" head to head with Marvel in terms of sheer collective clout. It's that the movies fucking sucked and typically sucked because they were trying to hard to rush into the world building Marvel had done instead of just making good standalone films. WB continually fucking with the movies, from Suicide Squad to Justice League didn't build confidence either. The worst directing disaster from the MCU, Ant-Man, still ended up delivering a competent film that was unique enough, in both its action and its themes, to stand alone.

Attached: not a bucket of piss.gif (500x200, 1.93M)

Who fucking cares about superhero movies? I didn't even watch Infinity War out of sheer boredom

Based

Ya fucking loser. You sad little bitch of a man. You dense little cloud of parental dissapointment.

What sinking ship? Lmao get a clue

Because we all want a Batman Beyond movie so having an old Bruce makes sense.

Fuck yeah I'm stupid but who cares

My hope is Static getting a movie. With Black Panther movie being successful DC should make a movie about one of their most popular black superhero. My fear is Zack Snyder coming back. He’s a good director but he’s vision doesn’t work with DC. DC movies with little to no involvement with him are better and more successful.

Attached: FC517A09-615F-4C0F-A908-3DFB86714D0F.jpg (400x1015, 51K)