DHX is now Wildbrain

Pass it on

Attached: dhx.jpg (630x330, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

content.wildbrain.com/uploads/2018/10/DHX-Catalogue-2018-2019_Final_Med-Res.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eKKh7EcSKe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First, it was, I forget it's name but it was then Succeed by cookie jar, then dhx media. So now it's wildbrian, can't really settle on its name now can it.

Is that a new street drug or something?

DiC
BKN (Bohbot Entertainment)
Cookie Jar
DHX
WildBrain

>can't really settle on its name now can it.
the catalog is being sold off to different parties. New owner = rebranding.

its not that DHX got sold, its that wildbrain became more popular as a brand and DHX made the smart move to rename itself as wildbrain. Its similar to what happened to macromedia and adobe; macromedia bought adobe, but adobe became more popular.

HURR DURR FUCK OFF BARNEYFAGS LOOK AT ME BEATING THIS NEARLY DECADE-OLD DEAD HORSE THAT WILL BE IRRELEVANT A FEW MONTHS FROM NOW RULE 15 TOTALLY WASN'T AN OVERRACTION ON THE PART OF OUR HANDSOME HARDWORKING MODS

Sounds like a cool Cyberpunk one.

are you trolling? GR15 was anything but an overreaction. Even fucking /mlp/ was as active as Yea Forums for years. Not to mention how much bronies posted their pony images everywhere before the rule was added

seethe harder

who is this company and why do we give a shit??

They own one of the largest catalog of cartoons in the world. And they made MLP and Carmen Sandiego.

These niggas have changed names like 5 times now ffs.

where is it's catalog going?

>GR15 was anything but an overreaction
But it was. Let me tell you how this works.

>shitposters discover that [thing] annoys people
>shitposters spam [thing]
>eventually people stop caring, thus stiffling the flow of attention
>shitposters find new [thing]
>repeat ad infinitum

This is how it's been for ages. You don't honestly think all the SU/Star/Endgame/etc. threads were made by people that actually wanted to talk about the show/movie, do you?
If global15 hadn't happened, the spam would've died down on its on once people stopped caring.

content.wildbrain.com/uploads/2018/10/DHX-Catalogue-2018-2019_Final_Med-Res.pdf
it appears nothing's changed for now

youtube.com/watch?v=eKKh7EcSKe0

which ones are being sold off?

>those people in the comments who are asking for Web toons that aired on CN fucking YEARS ago
I don't have the heart to tell them that they are probably gone forever.

asking for web toons like from the Cartoonstitute?

I'm surprised one of the largest conglomerates hasn't bought them for streaming service content yet. They have a massive library.

last I saw Cinedigm was broadcasting shows from the catalog on Twitch. COPS, Captain N, Starcom, etc.
Andy Heyward was hosting an Inspector Gadget marathon on Twitch sometime last year or so.

>wildbrain became more popular as a brand and DHX made the smart move to rename
It is? I literally just heard of wildbrain because of this thread

>>shitposters discover that [thing] annoys people
It annoyed people for a reason
>>shitposters spam [thing]
Just as many people spammed it unironically
Do you think /mlp/ was as active as Yea Forums for years as a joke? They were really trying to own those losers by... posted ponies on the pony board.
MLP was incredibly popular, and above any other reason, this is why they talked about it, why they made videos about, why they made conventions for it. It was popular, and it's still painful to look at.
>SU/Star/Endgame
Endgame is not the highest grossing movie of all time to spite you. People just like those movies, and they talk about those movies
Nearly 0 people are thinking about upsetting you when they talk about popular cartoons like Steven Universe and Star VS. on the cartoon and comics board. Maybe just maybe, people like Steven Universe, and maybe they like Star VS. and maybe if you weren't so blinded by your own desire to feel persecuted you could see that most threads about those shows are filled with exactly that, people discussing the shows and the movies and enjoying themselves

A lot of people, reasonably so, want to enjoy themselves somewhere without pictures of MLP.
>If global15 hadn't happened, the spam would've died down on its on once people stopped caring.
/mlp/ is still more active than 50% of boards on this website. If you don't think there would be at least one pony image per thread on Yea Forums you're fucking stupid

DHX was already one of the largest companies in Canada. They owned TV channels after all.