Lol

lol

Attached: elsa's boyfriend.png (506x395, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/14/world/europe/vikings-allah-sweden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w-JRCfUY91Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He better be from Fantasy Ethopia.

I hope he's Elsa's boyfriend because I want Twitter and pol to throw a shitfit.

Attached: 1563965744054.png (1693x1955, 2.04M)

is that will smith?

Attached: freddy laughs.jpg (288x288, 34K)

He's way too old to be a love interest

Please don't cry about this.

I R O N
R
O
N

S H I E L D S
H
I
E
L
D
S

>this trigger /pol/

>Bitch, puttin mah big-ass dick up in yo' tiny hole ain't part of mah soldier duties!

Yes?

Attached: sami vs kristoff.png (1024x678, 1.54M)

Would honestly prefer this to more lesbos

I hate it because as we all know black people didn't exist till the 1900s

he didnt age well

Attached: 1560779472723.jpg (1074x941, 462K)

Is he voiced by that guy who did John Stewart on Justice League or Idris Ilba?
Because he looks like a character who would have that voice

Is he voiced by Idris Elba? If not then I wouldn't be surprised if he was the first choice for the role.

I don't why people keep thinking this, the movie staff already confirmed Elsa will not have a love interest for this movie, because it's not a story they want to tell right now.

>right now

the hell does that mean? Is Frozen the Iron Man of the Disney Princess Universe?

He’s Carl Carlson’s ancestor

Attached: 646CB6C2-2655-495A-BF59-BA195700D406.png (1300x730, 658K)

WE

AT ROBOTECHX.COM

fortnite burgerman

Someone is really far away from West Africa, no really why the fuck is a west african all the way in Norway. They had no trade relations so there should be no fucking black people in Norway.

they made it far, there were Africans in the HRE, so why not have one make it a bit further north

Too old to be her boyfriend, maybe he has a son that will be

God, I'm so tired of black people being in media they clearly don't belong in. Couldn't they had an eskimo instead? That at least made more sense.

altough having a nigger in frozen makes no sense i cant wait for the lesbians to get mad with disney for blaking elsa

there are bones of black africans in britain/france and southern europe.

>black people
>Europe
Its all so tiresome...

Attached: DeathStrandingMads_feat-770x433.jpg (770x433, 56K)

those would be slave bones user

I was just about to post the same thing.

I'd prefer that than her having a girlfriend.

>one black guy in a movie
>LOL ZOMG THIS IS JUST CRAZY

I just so tired of this.

Attached: 1554666623846.png (1169x857, 144K)

I prefer her having a girlfriend than that.

Does he look like a The Clone Wars character at first glance to anyone else?

>I'd rather her be BLACKED than get shitloads of lesbian fanart with an equally attractive Disney female
Both choices are shit, but why not choose the lesser of two evils?

>tokenism should be praised, it's so brave to consider black people as a badge of civility that are only good to make white movies "better"

This whole thread is retarded but your post is especially stupid

>black man in 1800 Scandinavia
>lol this is crazy
Thats because it is

Look friend, don't put words in my mouth like that. Don't you get tired of all this? No one said it should be praised to have a random black dude in the movie. It's just pathetic to point out that their is.

Attached: 1554037018263.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

>can't point out the emperor new clothes
You absolutely can point out how blatantly retarded and pandering it is

A token depends on how a character is written. In a movie with magic and trolls and living ice golems somehow the existence of a melanin enriched character is the most unbelievable element

Because odds are her girlfriend is gonna be black too, probably French.

>a black person
>this is funny

well in a cosmic sort of way, yes

We dont know the geography of this universe. Its loosely based on earth but we dont know how close or far other races live in this setting. The kingdom from the princess and the frog could be a few blocks down for all we know

>norwegian clothes in frozen
>Louisiana, prince has indian name and parents wear indian clothes
Nigga that is one big coinkidink, it would have ironically more believable if it was a goddamn Mongolian.

Silly Whiboi. Islam reaches all corners.
nytimes.com/2017/10/14/world/europe/vikings-allah-sweden.html

The identitarian left declared straight black men are the new white people, so the identinarian right sees them as less repulsive than lesbians.

I mean there could be a fictional brown country right on the border if they wanted to. They dont need to follow a real map

How in fuck’s name can I immediately tell this is Bill Cosby?

get out brownie

looks more like Idris Elba desu

Clearly modeled after Micheal B. Jordan

i mean that sounds pretty retarded desu
where's the cultural exchange of ideas

>Giving this much of a shit about historical accuracy...in a cartoon Disney movie
(you) people are what's tiresome. Now fuck off back to /pol/.

>evil
I can tell where you lean from this but at least keep your brain-cells from falling out.

What?

Black don't crack.

>just one black
>just one movie
>just one historical inaccuracy
>just one fictional inaccuracy
If only...

Attached: 145325.png (453x464, 261K)

WE WUZ SCANDINAVIANS

holy shit it's just 1 irrelevant fictional person

>why are there blacks in my magical fantasy Europe

this but unironically
and im not even white

bruh ain't nobody thinking of scandinavia while watching frozen or 2

Its fantasy.
Chill.

seriously why?

Fantasy is supposed to be an idealized view of the real world.

Attached: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000001CF.jpg (296x197, 20K)

I haven't watched any trailers, does Olaf still exist in the plot?

If it were ideal there wouldn't be an olaf

They discover he raped Ana years ago and its what sets the plot into motion.

Attached: 10432462_528707583921903_4664670689636734354_n.jpg (206x315, 9K)

>elsa is not a lesbian
>but her love inetrest is black

you had only an option tumblr, what will be?

I think the thing that really bothers me, is that for a group of people praising diversity and culture, amerifats have absolutely no clue of any culture besides their own. Plenty of people knew it was scandavian based.

I ponder upon which specific individual might be to be implicated within this publication?

That is the question we all have. Nobody is willing to give an answer.

Attached: not-heimdall.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

its also blatant pandering

That answer is because nobody cared who actually played Heimdall

Former EPCOT visitor here. Guess what was in the Norway section.

plenty of people cared, but americans who have no culture of their own forced it through

>culture
It's a comic book universe, it's not the actual mythos

This thread literally proves you wrong. So whats the real answer?

Nobody cared who played comic book Heimdall is still the answer

People do care. So what is the real reason?

you cannot possibly be this retarded, wait you're an amerifat of course you are.

Attached: thor-fighting-giants.jpg (900x598, 57K)

No, people didnt care, they only care now because it's not nobody characters like Heimdall anymore

Crybabies on the internet who didn't even know he was a character until a darkie was playing him are not a group worth considering.

We arent talking about the myth, we're talking about a shitty MCU comic book movie where the people in charge werent even confident that viewers would be interested in Asgard

>Heimdall
>nobody
he's a nobody in your culture not in the germanic ones

People cared then and people care now and this isn't an isolated case. So whats the real reason canon, both fictional and historical, white character are made black?

Attached: C7nSGapX0AEwBoc.jpg (954x618, 69K)

Heimdall the COMIC BOOK character, unless you're that fag who cant separate the fucking myth from the comic book
Dont worry, your mythological heimdall is still the whitest of them all

okay jackass, so if i wrote Martin Luther King as a white guy in a comic book universe. You'd be ok with that? Fuck off, thats blatantly disrespectful if not down right racist

Again
People only started to care in the cases where popular well known characters, such as L, were being played by actors who were black, nobody cared about black Heimdall

see

Yes they did. You are a liar. Just stop lying and tell the truth. Stop being a lair.

Attached: 9YpqDt1Gz6Y7A4c1j9vTopY9kFZ.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

MLK was a historical figure and a real individual, not a fanficcy over the top fictional detective that eats nothing but sugar. Why are you guys so bad at this?

>Martin Luther King is the same as a mythological person

Oops, another liar caught lying. Just stop lying.

Attached: Why+is+king+arthur+black+ing+black+washing+amma+right+_1070985d6103f7bd5080611ddd21433b.jpg (1000x1500, 383K)

Stop trying to act like you honestly gave a damn about comic verse Heimdalls portrayal, nobody fucking did

Attached: 1512974637792.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Ok lets go for some John Henry or Anansi. You would be ok with that? You can lie to me but don't lie to yourself

see

>Lancelot
>real
Lmao

I don't give a fuck about Heimdall because he's a made up meme god, both in and out of the comic books. Sucks to be a Nordic larper, doesn't it?

Sure, let it happen, let if flop, it happens all the fucking time, Gods of Egypt tried and failed, nobody talks about Once Upon a Times Lancelot, who the fuck knows what'll happen with The Little Mermaid, if they can get a bitch who is a 6/10 who cant sing to play Live Action Belle in Beauty and the Beast and make bank, maybe it'll work there too

Why do you insist on pressing on this issue I'll never have to face because real life doesn't revolve around your insane what if scenarios?

>OH YEAH WEELL WHAT IF THINGS WERE ARRANGED SO THAT YOU'D BE THE SEETHING TARD INSTEAD
A riddle for the ages to be sure.

>I don't give a fuck about Heimdall
Then why the fuck are you arguing with me when I am saying nobody gave a fuck about who played comicverse Heimdall

Stop being a liar. Why can't you ever tell the truth? Will you die if you speak the truth?

Attached: quvenzhan_-wallis-photo-u7.jpg (650x365, 33K)

Why are you arguing with me about shit that isnt MCU's Heimdall, that's the only character I'm talking about, a nobody that nobody cared was black because he was an irrelevant character, people only gave a damn when it became relevant characters

At least you recognize you'd be seen as a seething tard.

Annie's also a fictional character, whose most important and defining characteristic is being an orphan, not her shitty ginger afro. You have no fucking arguments. At all.

>textbook moving the goal posts
The liar squirms as he is caught in his own lie. Soon he will be nothing. Thats what lying does to you.
Just
stop
lying.

Attached: michael-b-jordan-photo-u13.jpg (650x365, 35K)

>religious icon so important that holy wars were fought
People definitely cared till they were genocided

Attached: charlemagne-destroying-the-irminsul.jpg (640x361, 58K)

And a nobody in the comics verse

Right, which is why I can assess fiction as what it truly is so I can avoid behaving like a retard. Can you guess why we're all treating you like you walked right out of a sped class?

No, you're just trying to pick fights with me when I'm agreeing with you on a level that people do care when it becomes characters that they recognize, nobody gave a damn about Heimdall but everyone gave a damn about L and Light

That's also a fictional character, dude. What are you even trying to say now?

>excusing genocide and cultural destruction
this why no one takes you seriously

Attached: Zerstörung_der_Irminsaule_durch_Karl_den_Großen_by_Heinrich_Leutemann.jpg (635x979, 566K)

Learn to separate the mythology from the comic book, your autism will thank you

Because you're a culture-less dumbass larping as an intellectual?

Are you also the guy who started all those threads complaining about Valkyrie

>he doesn't know that people were literally killed over this
This isn't fantasy land it had basis in history, and Heimdalls believers were killed so Christianity could takes it place.

I have more trouble believing a black guy will stick around after seeing magic white people doing hoodoo shit in broad daylight.

Than I can believe a black guy is hanging out in Norway in the early 1800s.

Attached: 1535092444325.jpg (601x750, 65K)

Actually this is fantasy land, because this isnt the same fucking character despite how much you want to scream that it is

no?

I have trouble believing a nigger is human

Half of the internet in 2013 lost their goddamn minds when a noble native Sami was portrayed with white skin and blue eyes. People were fucking furious on twitter and tumblr because Kristoff was not brown and vaguely native american.

>Same name
>same powers
>same job
>not the same person
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck

It's not, it's a shitty live action comic book movie version, it's not your god you hold so dearly, and no matter how dearly you hold him, a vast majority of nobody cared about this alternate realities comic verse portrayal

Is the Death Note sequel still happening or did netflix get its shit together and put a stop to that

Welp Im done arguing with amerimutts who excuse genocide. I guess it makes sense since your people have a history of murdering natives and destroying their cultures.

boo fucking hoo

They already said they aren't giving Elsa a love interest in the sequel.

kicking the can down the line so they can make her a lesbian in the 2024 Disney+ show

>I READ DUH NORSE MYTHOLOGY BY NEIL GAYMAN I GOTS THE CULSHURE
Okay, clearly non-white individual.

>I READ DUH NORSE MYTHOLOGY BY NEIL GAYMAN
>he doesn't know basic history
How can a person be so fucking stupid

>>same powers
Yeah who can forget that special Nordic chapter where Heimdall teleports the Hulk without even being on Asgard. Same shit, man.

This makes the most sense

youtube.com/watch?v=w-JRCfUY91Q

Attached: 12.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Nordic larp
>basic history
Lmao, ESL-kun actually trying to justify his larp.

Theres no point "arguing" with those types. You're in an echo chamber with the volume turned up to max.

Attached: 1502934698482.png (480x360, 123K)

>Nordic history coinciding with history.
yes dumbass

Well this thread is a shitshow, is there anything actually Frozen related we can discuss?

We don't know a goddamn thing about the movie other than there is mystic fog shit in the far north and a black guy lives there

>non white person
>loving european culture
What the fuck happened here

It's just funny to me

Nobody knew who Heimdall was before Idris Elba portrayed him. You can cry, you can seethe, but this is a simple fact of life.

By the way, can you name one (1) more black historical figure besides MLK, basic history knower?

Lmao you actually believe your shitty Thor larp. Good for you, Pablo.

Larping.

>Nobody knew who Heimdall was
No one in burgerland knew who he was, plenty of people outside your America knew who he was
> can you name one (1) more black historical figure besides MLK,
Malcom X, Booker t washington, Harriet Tubman, Mansa Musa, and Shaka Zula
Those were the 6 off the top of my head.
They're also basic history

>So retarded he couldn't even be bothered to look up the paintings based off of historical events
Thats just sad user

Nice hair kiddo, shame about the face though.

Attached: 1568744480046.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

>concedes a Nordic meme god was virtually unknown in the culture he so vehemently wants to change to his will
Nu-SJW shit right here.

>They're also basic history
That's kinda cheating since they were actual, living people at one time, unlike your quite literally made up deity.

>>concedes a Nordic meme god was virtually unknown in the culture
>he says from a culture that is stealing mythological icons for hollywood movies
>he so vehemently wants to change to his will
What do i want to change?
>That's kinda cheating since they were actual, living people at one time
You asked for black historical people, who else was i going to name?

so Elsa got BLACKED kek

>I don't know what tokenism means because I learned the word from south park
kek

>The practice of making only a perfunctory or symbolic effort to do a particular thing, especially by recruiting a small number of people from under-represented groups in order to give the appearance of sexual or racial equality within a workforce.
no he's right

I mean Idris Elba also got Dark Tower's Roland role so he really is the man you cast to blackwash a character.

a...Black man? BLACK MAN IN MY FICTIONAL SETTING!? *sigh* do they not know? Did they not know that black man bad? DID THEY NOT EVEN CONSIDER THAT BLACK MAN BAD!? Can we send someone to educate disney that despite being only... you know what, no. I bet this is actually a part of the Jewish SJW anti western agenda. Think they can just subvert MY culture by putting black men into their fictional setting? Let it happen. Let them try to commit this act of attempted white genocide. I'm emailing the quartering then I'm petitioning to donald trump. They're going woke, they're going broke. This time for sure.

Attached: suspension of disbelief.jpg (590x960, 155K)

No he isn't. Unless this character shows up to remind you that he's black and then disappears or plays no major role then it's tokenism. This is a black character. He clearly has a motive and a role beyond his race. By your logic any use of black characters that didn't take place in a majority black setting would be tokenism and vice versa. And through that your motive becomes obvious. Misusing a criticism to make diversity in and of itself seem like a bad thing when no legitimate criticism could be levied.

no one gives a shit about black or brown elves. Drow and wood elves are a fucking thing.

Because the reverse is taboo when taken/based/inspired from a foreign culture.

I know this is bait but I find that comic funny cause he makes all the characters black meaning he is just doing what the others were doing to him, so no issue is solved here it just continues in a loop
Also a girl in a tardis shirt being used for fantasy crap is activating my autism something fierce

I gave you a definition and everything, if you have problems with it take it up with oxford

>black people in white folklore
Thats a yikes.

Is frozen white folklore

>based off the snow queen
>a danish folk tale
Are you serious?

when will /frz/ return from war and take over this baity bullshirt thread

Attached: uhhhhhh.jpg (250x342, 13K)

Based off, not an exact replica

You gave the blanket definition but avoided the use and how it applied to frozen in a spectacular feat of intellectual dishonesty.
> perfunctory or symbolic effort
as in done with little effort and done with the simple motive of appearing to be inclusive. This does not apply to frozen as this character has done more than just be black from what we glanced in the trailer. and if every black character has to be a main character to not be token then that again makes any use of black characters outside of a majority black setting tokenism. revealing your thinly masked anti diversity agenda.

Itd all get mixed together in a cesspool of
>BLACKED
>incest
>hans did nothing wrong

Are you stupid?
>goal posts
>anti diversity
big YIKES

Why do white people write the blandest tales?

But its true, it's hardly following folklore

I gave you oxfords definition like I said you have a problem take it up with them.

How come black people can't write?

i guess tru....just trying to relive the glory days

How come Yea Forums cant have a single good frozen thread

What stories will you recommend? Serious question no judgements

wondering this also? wheres my based greentext theories and classic fanart

That’s what I said

You gave the definition but even to this post you refuse to apply it to frozen 2, instead implying the application because using the definition you provided the criticism doesn't apply in this context.

>throw enough buzzwords at it and I'll win!

The definition fits just fine one token black character out there to appear diverse. Prove me wrong

Cant we just post fanart and talk about Elsas feet

Is Elsa being married off then? Because he looks 30 years older than her.

He's not actually her love interest

Attached: frozen foot doctor.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

You're making the assertion. You have to provide evidence that this major supporting character is secretly "out there to appear diverse". How is this characters inclusion simply " perfunctory or symbolic"? Just because he's black outside of a majority black setting? I'm pretty sure you know what burden of proof is since you provided an example using the definition when it suited you (albeit leaving out the application in hopes of preying on ignorance). Are you just incapable of intellectual honesty?

Moar

They're too scared to give her a relationship because they know people will chimp out no matter if its a man or a woman.

>he is black therefore he is a token
okay then

Princess and the Frog is unironically one of Disney’s best. I wish more Disney movies were dedicated to American culture.

Attached: C84EFCFA-33D0-43FE-86CA-0ECF49C36179.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Why did they decide to do it in 2D?

Tried one last go at the whole traditional princess aesthetic