What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 20190923_152454.jpg (576x576, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/adventure-time-alum-elizabeth-ito-sets-netflix-animated-series-city-ghosts-1210711
youtube.com/watch?v=3tw5EE44zMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably too expensive and was seen as too boring by executives. Something they weren't really looking for at the time

the fact that its a worse version of gumball, an already shitty show

Attached: 1560908291593.jpg (596x559, 43K)

The premise actually sounds clever of using Kaiju films into Western media as an metaphor for Asian immigrants.

The design played it way to safe. The main character is way too generic, looks like he can fit in any show.

The main character is boring as fuuuck. Also seems like the target audience is kindergarten kids

They made a short film, not a pilot.

Too boring

Nice bait

Reminds me of Joe Pera talks with you, which I loved.
Though that (And this) would be way too boring for kids.

I forgot all about this. This was cute. What was it called?

Nothing went wrong. It was a good short film. Not every good short film needs to be a series, or would even make one.

Welcome to my life

hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/adventure-time-alum-elizabeth-ito-sets-netflix-animated-series-city-ghosts-1210711

How was this suppose to be a series?

It wasn't, it was an anti-bullying short.

Reminder that CN greenlit this instead

youtube.com/watch?v=3tw5EE44zMc

The creator made it for himself and not for children (just like Monsters from aboard)

that looks like something that completed a checklist on the Execs' focus study charts

It's shit zoomer

He looks like bulbasaur during his experimental highschool phase

> it's shit
> zoomer

It can be both and still make sense to greenlight it

Okay? Cool?

Kill yourselves zoomers

eat shit

what a braindead response

I'm not a zoomer, I just don't care that a short film that would have made for a bad show didn't get greenlit. It's not the end of the world. And I care even less that I show I don't like DID get greenlit. Not every show needs to be for me.