/Jazz/ General: Teratomanator edition

Leave the dilation to me

Attached: teratomanator.jpg (580x911, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BncJ1yX-BgQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
mega.nz/#!Jq5QlCBT!ldoi--kg1jwW45_3Zxq78mv5xQzGiZ9-yzEgddogOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
youtube.com/watch?v=vQpxPOWtMrc
youtube.com/watch?v=M38IPy183Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC1Pdsppch4
youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q
youtu.be/-7qOg6jsmuc
go5tv.com/i-am-jazz-season-5-episode-8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahhhhh!
Divided ‘gine, the stitch blows high

Attached: 1A1C8EF0-5E37-49CF-8195-12EF4C185805.jpg (625x343, 252K)

dead meme

Wrong

Attached: discord_trannies.jpg (3640x2140, 993K)

In this piece, we see the multi-layered pink cake represents the stages of Jaron's life up to this point; first from infancy when his caretakers began enforcing his hormone regimen to the abolishment of his privacy. The second layer is Jaron's life as he is nurtured to ripeness as one may raise a veal calf, his thoughts filled with visions of his life as a bride-to-be as his every step and word is monitored. The third, highest layer, of course, represents the birth of the New Flesh and its ascension to overtake him utterly, from the first divine pop until the culmination of the New Flesh. Jaron fancies himself the bride, yet only now does he dimly begin to comprehend that the bedchamber is not his mermaid-enshrined room, but instead the cavernous maw within his bloated form, and he is not the butterfly but merely the cocoon from within which the New Flesh will rise. Clutched in hand are stemmed roses, their thorns rending his hands bloody and pained forever so long as he remains trapped in this place, an ornament at his own celebration. Looking on is the Husk, who as an ant spider infiltrates the colony and dines upon its unwitting "siblings", so provokes and whispers from its usurped post as matriarch, puppeteering from the stage's edge. In one withered limb is grasped the B.O.D., held as it is beyond Jaron's sight, a thing worked not for his revoked pleasure, but merely a tool to distend his wound and allow through to this world the New Flesh. Surrounding them both is the bright spotlight, and beyond the utter inescapable blackness which confines Jaron to his prison.

Very nice

Attached: terry 2c.jpg (800x800, 204K)

To the town of Agrua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say,
No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip
The stranger there among them had a big dialator on his hip,
Big dialator on his hip
It was early in the morning when he rode into the town
He came riding from the south side, slowly lookin' all around
"He's an outlaw loose and runnin'", came a whisper from each lip
"And he's here to do some dialating with a big dialator on his hip,
Big dialator on his hip"
On his body there lived a teratoma by the name of Texas Red
Many surgeons had tried to operate and many stitches popped
The axe wound was vicious and poppin'
And the stitches on the pussy numbered one and nineteen more,
One and nineteen more.
Now the stranger started talkin' made it plain to folks around
Was an Arizonia tranny, wouldn't be too long in town
He was here to dilate his pussy
And he said it didn't matter that he was a real girl,
a real girl

Attached: My shitty edit.jpg (644x648, 74K)

Attached: unclejames.jpg (524x416, 78K)

will i get banned for posting in these threads?

Attached: 1531394921232.jpg (3057x4799, 3.61M)

>I am getting too old for this shit.

Attached: Jazz paid extra.jpg (564x736, 68K)

Did the last thread get deleted?

Attached: 1550072659836.png (178x222, 92K)

>breitbart

Teamspeak cross dressers are so easy to find in these threads.

Attached: discordtranny.jpg (1177x892, 296K)

Did a discord tranny get janitorial privileges?

Attached: Jazz Jennings.png (412x592, 15K)

where's the stream

>He was ashamed of his deceptions, his promotions, his pretensions of self-certainty and pride; he was sorry about his passivity, his delusions, his inability to express what he now believed was the case- that he truly regretted killing Jarron, that he missed his dick as much as anybody and wished its removal hadn't been necessary. Even as he circulated his school he knew that the smiles disappeared when he passed by. He received so many mindless encouraging tweets that he could read them without any reaction except curiosity. He kept to his Florida home all day, dilating his wound and browsing a chinese egg-timer forum, looking at his destiny in every meme and "Lynchian" pasta.

>There would be no eulogies for Jazz, no photographs of his body would be sold in tabloid rags, no people would crowd the streets in the heat to see his funeral cortege, no biographies would be written about him, no children named after him, no one would ever pay two hundred fifty dollars for an all access TLC-sponsored Premium Postmortum Pass™ to stand in the rooms he grew up in. The noose would tighten, and Jeanette would scream, but Jazz Jennings would only hang from the ceiling and look at the floor, the light going out of his eyes before he could find the right words.

checked

Attached: 379557E9-28D1-4BE1-AC8F-7C459B33E2A3.gif (500x298, 816K)

kek
nope

>My mission is to disgust you.

Attached: teratomanator.jpg (704x396, 193K)

Even security cameras can see through the uncanny tranny valley.

Attached: Trannies.jpg (450x540, 67K)

BASED and REDPILLED

What time is the jazz episode this week?

Based

Attached: 1550541296616.jpg (450x314, 48K)

Last night. It airs on Tuesdays @ 9 eastern

I once had to sew an artificial dickroll on an honest to god vagina with teeth. Piranha teeth, with the cuntflaps grasping at everything around it like a pair of hairy orangutan lips. Must’ve sewed a dozen peckers on the thing. It kept eating them. Eventually, the deranged woman had no more skin left to graft a fucking pecker out of. Didn’t stop her from taking her shit and sculpting dicks out of it, though. Used to feed her piranha pussy regular shit cocks.

Attached: 62CBB2D7-7F0C-4147-9ED2-0D5747B4892E.jpg (454x340, 42K)

Delish.

Attached: Tranny Fuckers are Shit eaters.png (1063x357, 26K)

I meant the stream, was last week a special case?

ALL TRANNYS MUST FUCKING HANG!

Attached: 4FC6CCF8-FE2F-457B-A97D-606692058A94.jpg (4032x3024, 1.15M)

Oh yeah, was streaming live

AYO LIL TRANNY
*smacks lips*
I BE FINNA A LOOK AT DAT FRANKENPUSY
WHERE IT AT?
UH

I would have gone with "The Dilator". Guess it was too easy.

Attached: makesmytacopop.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: 1550379974951.jpg (1069x473, 49K)

who here privy to a great becoming but can't recognize anything?
who here ant in the afterbirth?

Attached: 1549134990405.png (1248x1676, 2.62M)

>skylar_in_10_years.png

When will we finally establish an international task force with the purpose of finding and ending these monsters and their creators?

Attached: Chris_Redpilled.png (460x452, 202K)

>relevent

Attached: Mentally ill 2.png (987x576, 445K)

haha that pic

He's getting bigger.

Attached: 1417989149250.jpg (249x386, 13K)

why mutts deny that Circumcision is mental illness too?

Attached: 1549839683360.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Attached: d98.jpg (220x276, 14K)

that would be a female user. Born with a vagina

but does >she have a uterus?

John Connor: So this other guy, he's a Teratominator like you, right?
The Teratominator: Not like me, T-1000, advanced prototype. Made of mimetic polyalloy
John Connor: What the hell does that mean?
The Teratominator: Genderfluid.

AYO TRANNY
SO YOU BE SAYIN YOU IN SOME KINDA
SUICIDE SQUAAA?

Attached: 1549165936459.png (738x669, 186K)

Just think about it, just like with the trannies, it doesn't solve any real problem and the mentally ill go walking around saying HURRR this is how we are supposed to be DURRR

Attached: 1549849187888.png (1163x617, 708K)

Their simple minds cannot conceive such a horrifying concept.
>David Peter Reimer (born Bruce Peter Reimer; 22 August 1965 – 4 May 2004) was a Canadian man born male but reassigned as a girl and raised female following medical advice and intervention after his penis was accidentally destroyed during a botched circumcision in infancy.
>The psychologist John Money oversaw the case and reported the reassignment as successful and as evidence that gender identity is primarily learned. The academic sexologist Milton Diamond later reported that Reimer's realization he was not a girl crystallized between the ages of 9 and 11 years and he transitioned to living as a male at age 15. Well known in medical circles for years anonymously as the "John/Joan" case, Reimer later went public with his story to help discourage similar medical practices.
>Reimer said that Money forced him and his twin brother to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks". Reimer said that Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Reimer said that Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Reimer said that Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".
>Reimer's twin brother, Brian, later developed schizophrenia. On July 1, 2002, Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles, David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38.

can i get a quick rundown on yesterday's episode?

where was jizz when his mom thought he was missing?
did jizz open up amir?
are xander and his brother still retarded?
any """"vagina""""" updates?

Attached: 1550327442016.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

>computers are supposed to assess a person's interior wishes from the structure of the person's face

Licking ass and front holes made from ass is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: Name your worms.png (1136x715, 59K)

these threads are devolving into gay chatrooms from being posted 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=BncJ1yX-BgQ
in what arc are we on now?

The fate of any OC farm.

Just like Terminator or the "Teratominator" in this case, their whole sex is based on fiction and make believe and they expect you to play along in their fantasy world.

Attached: Reality 2.jpg (704x1024, 120K)

Do you not trust the feelings of the flesh? Our biology yearns to join with yours. We welcome you to our mass. But you puzzle us. Why do you serve our mother? How can you choose normal biology over the splendor of the terotoma? But you fear us. We hear your thoughts, and they rage for your Pestinian brothers you believe dead. But they are not. They sing in our symphony of life. We offer another chance to join us. If you choose to lie down with your penis, we will rend you apart, and put you separate from the joy of the mass."

Attached: A60DE902-F11F-41AC-A674-3D89F6C227C4.jpg (483x362, 21K)

Good luck finding a date in one of these threads. Maybe you can trade pop sickles with one of the discord trannies that are always lurking in these threads.

Attached: Mentally ill 1.png (2156x1722, 2.73M)

Who has the blue graph

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (807x760, 150K)

These threads are philosophykino

>@Skylar_from_the_TV_show_I_Am_Jazz

Based and big ironpilled

Wonder which discord tranny we'll get this time
The one who says the suicides are normal's fault for not accepting their ways.
Or the one who claims trannies aren't mentally ill repeatedly.
Or maybe the tranny who says you shouldn't be allowed to have any "transphobic opinion" even if it's dictionary definition.

im in tears user

why did the last thread 404 early? people were posting

I want to call you a fag who's wrong but I know it's true because it's inevitable for cycled generals.

Attached: tenor.gif (497x280, 1.7M)

Attached: based_AI.jpg (1520x1121, 318K)

Did a discord tranny become a janny?

Attached: Jazz is one.png (437x893, 51K)

What do you think happened to it?

Attached: janny_fortnite.jpg (1160x720, 164K)

It got deleted. Make of that what you will.

Attached: 1540683691840.jpg (225x225, 8K)

the pics of the dude who cut his dick off wasn't getting the thread 404d. I wonder what upset them

>b-but bro you want to get the Phimosis?
Phimosis is a condition that can be treated if appears, just like we treat cancer when ot appears and not giving chemo to everyone. And this goes for every disease/condition that niggas think are curing.

Attached: 1549843263912.jpg (716x1024, 60K)

never forget that this guy's """vagina""" ended up being an extra anus

Attached: trannyfail.png (1080x387, 36K)

The J-Virus cannot be stopped

Attached: stage 2 tranny.png (846x1033, 780K)

welp, I'm going to go empty my fridge of all red things. I've seen this picture a number of times but i've never read it. Its honestly more disgusting that what i originally thought it was.

wonder if he joined the 41% lmao

>the HRT1 virus wasn't able to be contained

That guy who was whining about covert discord tranny threads went on a massive report spree

HMMM hm hmm hmm hm hmm hm hm
*POP*
HM hm hmm hm hmm hm hm
*POP*
HMMM hm hmm hmm hm hmm hm hm
*POP*
HM hm hmm hm hmm hm hm
*POP*

Cold: the memes and shitposts flowing
Hard: living in a Lynchian home
Push until my wound is tearin'
Feel the pain of what we popped

This: the song of discord trannies
Hide the sex of who we are
Making surgeons build my sutures
Strong, united, posting 'till we pop

Cold: the memes and shitposts flowing
Hard: living in a Lynchian home
Push until my wound is tearin'
Feel the pain of what we popped

This: the song of discord trannies
Hide the sex of who we are
Making surgeons build my sutures
Strong, united, posting 'till we pop

And I can't get stiff, and my hole leaks shit, forever, forever
Through the Jew tricks, 'till we're statistics forever, forever

Attached: Warframe_fortuna_keyart_4k-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 272K)

he stopped posting in early 2015 so you're probably right

Attached: 1459733922000.png (768x1024, 1.6M)

So, you are saying we amerimutts are just like Jazz, in which our parents forced an unnecessary surgical procedure onto us before we had a chance to legally consent? You have a point, but no use in crying about it now. I am actually glad my parents sacrificed my foreskin to the jews at birth, because every woman I have been with always said they were glad that I am circumcised because uncircumcised dicks look like animal dicks. Never had a woman tell me she wished my dick had foreskin. I imagine with foreskin, it would be too sensitive and would make a person the stereotypical minuteman, instead of the sex gods that we are and can last for however long we want and cum when we want. I have never prematurely ejaculated, had a wet dream or had a problem with "edging" unlike many of my uncircumcised friends.

Attached: Fresh Prince Jazz.png (1920x1080, 425K)

>That guy who was whining about covert discord tranny threads
this is the most annoying discord tranny on our board

This 2bh, there's hating trannies and then there's calling everyone a discord tranny.

I know the one was posting in the Star Trek generals. They were on it 24/7 posting how they love /STD/ but we all knew the reason why, because that mentally ill faggot is a bug chaser. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
And they try to say faggots aren't mentally ill.

He's been on Yea Forums since at least 2012. I can be convinced that he's also the fucker that keeps spamming the kekistani pictures

POZZED

>a kekistani supporter is a faggot

Attached: imaginemyshock.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Is it going to take someone killing themselves, shooting themselves in the head, for people to listen?

Attached: 1530848582548.jpg (460x439, 20K)

But the J Virus can be countered by the LOGIC antivirus! Look at this healthy little girl, cured of her J infection.

Attached: 1549978510846.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

People won't listen until it happens to someone they know and love.

how do trannies cope with knowing that no straight male wants to date them?

Attached: trans dating pool.png (1081x960, 331K)

Either way the primary enablers of this shit, lefties, won't listen ever, to how these people actually feel. They'd blame it on society like they always do, almost like a cope mechanism.

>Money

Attached: circle.png (2000x2000, 577K)

>do you want to date the mentally ill?

#WeinerZone

>that pic
top shit

Attached: 1544482086841.png (334x377, 132K)

um excuse me sweaty but transfolk are not mentally ill

It could be said that the greatest tragedy to come of the sinking of the RMS Titanic in 1912 is not, in fact, the tremendous loss of life, or even the subsequent end of Europe's Belle Époque; instead, one might argue that the true sorrow is found in modern society's failure to recall what it was that truly sank the massive vessel in the first place. For it was not any quantity of ice that doomed so many souls to the bleakest of deaths; it was man's own hubris that condemned the ship and its passengers to a watery grave. A bounty of lore and first-hand accounts tell of Captain Smith's orders to sail at full steam in order to make good time and please the American press; of a lack of lifeboats, terribly insufficient relative the the number of passengers; of pampered and powdered first-class ladies who refused to disembark the dying ship without their precious purebred lapdogs. A plethora of mistakes and presumptions which, combined, paint of a picture of man's omnipresent inadequacies in the realm of self-awareness.

In the modern era, in which we foolishly believe ourselves to have "conquered" the elements of mother nature with air travel, and the instantaneous sharing of trivial information, we refuse to acknowledge the fact that we have failed to take even a half-step away from the hubris which sank the "unsinkable." Such haughtiness is reflected in garish clarity in the TLC reality program, "I Am Jazz." In this grotesque caricature of domestic life, this monument to our vanity, we see man's hubris rise again from the North Atlantic to sink yet another vessel; an innocent boy, born Jaron Bloshinsky. He bobs as helplessly as a stricken ship on an ocean formed of the conceit of his own parents; the watertight doors of their trust failing in the most spectacular fashion as they forsake their responsibility to the passenger they bore unto the world. Not until the very last moments, when Jaron slips beneath the waves, will they ever realize the depths of their folly.

Attached: 1473308184575.jpg (640x438, 64K)

>it's totally normal to chop off your dick

the dick was supposed to be a vagina to begin with sweaty

it's more likely something went wrong in the brain

I was thinking about that webm of Jazz saying Ari will be his breeding slave and give him 8 children. It reminded me of that Handmaiden book/tv show but I have neither read nor watched that crap so I cant do the copypasta justice. Just throwing that out there in case anybody has read that shit, feel free.

ItsATrapApp when??

will Ari ever be free or only know parental neglect and sibling servitude her entire life?

I did once. Big mistake.

Teratoma containment unit when?

Trannies don't actually think "gender is a social construct" they just pushed that to get normal people to play along.
They actually think they are literally the sex they want to be and the end goal is to get people to recognize that.

gross how was the frankenpusy

Just finished watching the new episode and playing the jazz drinking game that someone suggested for me a couple threads back.Was fucking amazing what good entertainment this is with booze. Someone at my NA meeting earlier this night talked about how he home schooled his kids cause there were transgender people teaching his kids in public school. Was petty surreal to listen to him rant about 'queers' knowing the drinking game I had planned for after the meeting.

Attached: aris_womb.webm (550x308, 2.92M)

They fall back on that falsehood about brainscans showing female brains in male bodies.

But if that were true then this brainscan would be part of the process of getting their genital mutillation surgery approved. But then they couldnt therapist-shop.

It was pre-op. No fun though because touching the girlpickle was a no-no.

look at this normal female hairline

Attached: read lenin bigot.png (521x537, 495K)

That's the reincarnation of Divine

Attached: filth.jpg (970x546, 72K)

This is the discord trannies' strategy of derailing /jazz/ with cut vs uncut divide and conquer tractics.

Theres cut... And then theres *cut*

Attached: 1550442405525.jpg (749x1195, 85K)

Yes I had it on autobump and saw it being deleted.

Maybe, for now they are trying to move Steven Universe threads here from Yea Forums. They are so proud of that shitty cartoon.

Attached: the biggest orange dilator.jpg (1366x767, 235K)

>ALL TRANNYS MUST FUCKING HANG!
What do we do with their profiteering enablers in medicine, the ideological pseudoscientists in academia, and the Munchausens by proxy moms?

his smile and optimism: gone

Attached: 2019-02-20_22-15-53.png (259x225, 94K)

If it was remotely true, these trannies would
a. be required to take a scan before taking hormones
b. spam that fucking brain scan all over the place

I'm gonna need a lot more rope

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

They generally are just doing what they do to fit into the social status quo.
Once trannyism is demonized again they will follow suit ad they always do.

Attached: 1550693145582.jpg (564x736, 61K)

Attached: disturbedamirshe.jpg (587x442, 95K)

He is trying to undermine /jazz/ by claiming it is a discord tranny psyop, and by trying to start cut vs uncut arguments:
I am sure he is trying other tactics too. Anything to break the momentum of /jazz/

Discoord Traaaanies astroturphin the thread tooniiiiight

Attached: original_resulted2.png (512x512, 565K)

Cleanse with fire.

Attached: books.jpg (2480x3508, 2.12M)

SO JAZZ, THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT JAZZ. IT'S LIKE- IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE- OK, LET'S SAY YOU VENTURE OUT INTO THE UNKNOWN IN ORDER TO SLAY THE DRAGON AND IN RETURN BE GIFTED THE GOLD AND THE VIRGIN PRINCESS, BUT YOU'RE NOT GONNA SLAY IT MAN, YOU'RE JUST NOT. YOU'RE A WEAK BRAT THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HIS ROOM IN ORDER. SO OK, JAZZ REPRESENTS CHAOS, ROUGHLY SPEAKING AND IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME HIS CHAOS. AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT JAZZ, HE TRIES ANYWAY ASSUMING HE CAN TAKE HIS CHAOTIC LIFE AND TURN IT AROUND WITH THIS SURGERY, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD IT'S SO SAD - IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA! YOU DON'T AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END JAZZ'S SURGERY? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. HIS "VAGINA" IS NOTHING BUT A BLOODY WOUND. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A GIRL IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: Peterson-J-696x829.png (696x829, 520K)

Attached: 1545256975726.png (857x477, 184K)

Is there an episode next week or not? The past few seasons have only had 8 episodes, but it didn't feel like last night's episode was final.

man I wish candlejack would kill all tra

Based Candlejack poste

Attached: 1530423727963.gif (262x200, 498K)

God. Bisexuals really want to fuck everything that moves.

You dont have to yell Professor Peterson

Maybe go after their medical licenses, take away their tenure for academic fraud?

Get the 80%-90% of ex-trans that grow out of it to give testimonials like the ex-vegans are doing on youtube lately? Veganism is getting rekt by it.

Post-op regretters can do interviews too.

And maybe a law firm can do massive class action lawsuit against therapists and doctors for all the botched sex changes. That would.be incredibly effective.

Pottery

Put up those women definition stickers like IOTBW tactics

>no one would ever pay two hundred fifty dollars for an all access TLC-sponsored Premium Postmortum Pass™ to stand in the rooms he grew up in
That line always makes me crack up

Make friends with that dude he sounds based. Stop drinking faggot.

The academics pushed it and the profit motive perpetuates it. It wont just change with the public opinion unless there are consequences for this great evil

based

>The Mutillation Of Jaron Bloshinsky By The Mother's Munchausens By Proxy

kino post much appreciated. read it in the narrator's voice.

Once there was this kid who
Got BRAINWASHED BY HIS PARENTS and couldn't go to school
But when he finally came back
His hair had GROWN FROM SHORT TO LONG
He said that it was from when
The PEDOS had smashed him so hard

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Once there was this girl who
Wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room
But when they finally made her
They saw A PENIS THE SIZE OF A PENNY
She couldn't quite explain it
They'd always just been there

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

But both the girl and boy were glad
'Cause one kid had it worse than that

'Cause then there was this boy whose
Parents made him come directly home right after school
And when they went to their TEMPLE
They SUCKED BABY COCK all over the TEMPLE floor
He couldn't quite explain it
They'd always just gone there

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Oh oh
Oh oh

Attached: MMM MMM MMM.jpg (500x435, 49K)

Now this is based and MMMpilled

That pic right there is all the jewish psyops against white society backfiring on one dogpiled jewish boy.

Fucking Weird Al posters are driving me nuts every time I hear a song now I am changing the words to make it /jazz/. At first it was good for a giggle but now its compulsive and I cant enjoy music like I used to.

>here from Yea Forums. They are so proud of that shitty cartoon.
WE FUCKING HATE IT, EVEN THE GENERALS HATE IT

You JUST know he's using the dick as an anal dildo

This one is very passable

At home drawing pictures
Of TRANNY TOTS
With him on top
Lemon yellow sun
Arms raised in a V

Dead lay in pools of CUM below
Daddy didn't give attention
Oh, to the fact that mommy MIND WASNT THERE
King JARON the wicked
Oh, ruled his world

JARON DIALATED in class today
Clearly I remember
Pickin' on the boy

Seemed a harmless little fuck
But we unleashed the TRANNY
Gnashed his teeth and bit the recess lady's breast

How could I forget
And he hit me with a surprise left
My jaw left hurting

Dropped wide open
Just like the day
Oh like the day I heard
Daddy GAVE TOO MUCH "affection"

And the boy was something that mommy wouldn't wear
King JARON the wicked
Ruled his world

Try to forget this (try to forget this)
Try to erase this (try to erase this)
From the blackboard

JARON DIALATED in
DIALATED in
JARON DIALATED in
DIALATED in

Attached: Pearl Jazz.jpg (480x360, 13K)

jfc "ABOVE" it fucking lmao

Attached: Aragorn.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Same

Anyone have a YouTube link for the latest episode?

Nothing at all mentally ill about that picture. Nothing at all. HOLY FUCK HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE WALKING AROUND AMONG US AND NOT LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE FOR THEIR AND OUR SAFETY?

mega.nz/#!Jq5QlCBT!ldoi--kg1jwW45_3Zxq78mv5xQzGiZ9-yzEgddogOOM

Take me out tonight
Where there's tools and there's doctors
And they're at Beth Sinai
Driving in your car
I never never want to go pop
Because I haven't got one
Anymore

Take me out tonight
Because I want to see my peehole and I
Want to see life
Driving in your car
Oh, please don't drop my leg thing
Because it's not my dick, it's their
Dick, and I'm welcome no more

And if a double-decker dilator
Crashes into us
To dilate by your side
Is such a heavenly way to dilate
And if a ten-ton teratoma
Kills the both of us
To dilate by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Take me out tonight
Take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
And in the darkened surgery theatre
I thought oh God, my chance has come at last
(but then a strange fear gripped me and I
Just couldn't ask)

Attached: thesmiths.png (500x500, 381K)

>double-decker dilator

Attached: 1549285580159.png (554x554, 47K)

Based Pupper

Watch this, friend. You have no idea of the pleasure you were robbed
>youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
This literal jew switched sides to help you all mutts and it even ruined his life.

Ayo non-tranny user, thanks!

Whoops, meant for

>>after his penis was accidentally destroyed during a botched circumcision in infancy

Holy fuck. Why wasn't circumcision outlawed immediately?

Attached: 1550653445961.gif (240x220, 1.87M)

This was the 1960s and 70s, where the belief was "it's more sanitary, prevents STDs and prevents masturbation." That era was pure GOOD GOY bullshit.

Do we tell this user about how the rabbis suck on baby dicks "to stop the bleeding"? Or how foreskin goes to anti-aging cream? Or maybe he knew this already.

jesus

>removing foreskin was thought to prevent masturbation

what

Brothers and brothers!
Too become a woman, you must first lose your cock!
Give unto the Teratoma!
Tenno, I am a prophet. A prophet of Pop! it. Isn't that wonderful?

Removing the foreskin deadens the nerves in your dick. The idea back then was that the rabbis told the christian ministers "hey if you want to stop masturbation, cut off the foreskin. It lowers the pleasure of the act. Same with pre-marital sex." The ministers fell for it, and pushed circumcision on their flock. Since then, people have been falling for the circumcision meme.

This is how babies can get herpes, if the rabbis suck on their dick afterwards

removal of foreskin, hops being the only ingredient for beer, and corn flakes are all protestant plots to destroy premarital sex.

I am not joking about any of these.

Attached: J7Ur.gif (500x285, 498K)

lamo It backfired hard.

>2019
>still considered straight if willing to date member of same sex

People don’t even question these charts anymore. All of the shaded areas should be lumped into the bisexual column because that’s what the shaded areas represent.

Jazz Anyo

Let's not forget Jazz has a breast deformity.

Attached: breast deformity.jpg (604x286, 32K)

It's like totally tubular dude.

Attached: breast2.jpg (789x324, 89K)

Transgender is classified in the DSMV. It is a mental illness.

Especially the beer one. Instead of stopping masturbation, all it did was make men hyper estrogenic.

i prefer The Transassination of Jazzy James by the Coward Jeanette Bloshinsky

Wait, why did the jannies delete the one post just now? Was only up for a few minutes. It was a Jafar parody song.....

thanks (((protestants)))

I must admit,
Your tranny tricks are amusing
I bet you've got an eyeball
Under your flap!
Now here's your chance
To get the best of them,
Hope your vagina won't rot!
C'mon, Jazz,
Let's see what you've got!
You try to stitch with the strongest op,
But a double whammy
And you hear a pop!
I'll set your gender straight
You'll never menstruate,
Your vagina's second rate!

You think your puss's a meanie
But you have a cave,
It's quite the horror,
From beyond the grave
So for your education
I reiterate

Men cower
At the glower
Of your teratoma!
Your suicides are number one
On every list!
But if you're not convinced
That you're not Frankenstein,
Put a hand to your breast,
I'd love to lay this deformity to rest

Go ahead and date him
With your big surprise
Just say you're a trap,
Find a dress your size
But I do not jape,
You'll never ovulate,

You know your tranny discord
Isn't subtle enough
And your jewish lies
Don't measure up
Let me pontificate
Upon its sorry state

Schlomo-caba-dabra!
TRANNY'S GONNA GRAB YA!
Chop-off-your-dick-amus,
And that thing grows more hair than the both of us!

So spare me your tremendous stare
You look horrendous in your underwear!
But you could hardly wait
For them to discombobulate,
And send you manhood packing
In a shipping crate
You'll make a better living
In this Israeli state
Your vagina's only second rate!

I pasted the wrong one

Attached: jafar second rate.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Teratomaphobics.
You’re being watched and monitored.

Attached: 3EDD8C6E-0263-4361-8065-51AF22452ADC.jpg (440x366, 21K)

oh cool, I thought we figured out what triggered the Tranny Janny last thread that 404ed it. Darn. Capped though.

This sick, disgusting "pleasure" showing is the manifestation of kino. The power of disgust, mixed in with the body horror by which we grew accustomed to. In our movies, body mutilation seemed so alien. Too bizarre to be real. Not all of us became doctors, so this is a brand new world. A world of darkness.

Perhaps this is vindication for us, we who have endured the endless spam of the tranny discord, who seek to do nothing but convert others to their fold and sew division. Transgenderism is but the point of no return of a decadent society. This is our catharsis, their comeuppance.

The final goal of transgenderism is the suicide. Make no mistake about it, when they take their first HRT pill, they become dead men walking. They engender body mutiliation, either by hormones, by genital mutiliation or even both. They become every ill in society, the complete violation of nature, the drunken nihilistic hedonism of post-modernist dadaism, the narcissistic pursuit of unattainable perfection, gigantic delusion of being above nature, absolute superficiality, the adoration of death, and the glorification of the ugly. They are the slow march of societal death, personified.

yeeuck

I think the last thread got deleted because there was no subject; all the others said jazz general

Attached: ari assets.jpg (640x640, 130K)

Fellas, when are we gonna kill germans for inventing the protestant disease.

holy fuck my nigga is that the sister?

Trannies are like cancer. They only manifest in a society that is diseased, just like cancer cells. They also spread just like cancer, infecting the weaker minded in the society, ending up destroying that lineage. It will sort itself out and with the suicide rates, sooner rather than later. In the next 20 years cross dressers and drag queens will be rare again.

Anyone have the full version?

transgenderism is the next logical step from (((circumcision)))

Attached: 1520869688475.png (765x772, 744K)

Notice not internet tranny will pose like that because their shoulders are always wider than their hips unlike real women.

>The final goal of transgenderism is the suicide. Make no mistake about it, when they take their first HRT pill, they become dead men walking. They engender body mutiliation, either by hormones, by genital mutiliation or even both. They become every ill in society, the complete violation of nature, the drunken nihilistic hedonism of post-modernist dadaism, the narcissistic pursuit of unattainable perfection, gigantic delusion of being above nature, absolute superficiality, the adoration of death, and the glorification of the ugly. They are the slow march of societal death, personified.

part of the gay jewish death cult.

Here fren

Attached: 1550454460427.png (255x6776, 3.46M)

80-90% grow out of their trans phase if they arent put on puberty blockers. We must stop this great evil.

th-thanks fren

Attached: 1546354130669.png (255x204, 50K)

>we have the same genetics
is jazz a clone gone wrong?

STOP SHOWING EVERYONE YOUR DILATORS
Jazz is not a woman, she's equal parts tumblr parody, an old jewish man, and a drag queen

damn, shoeonhead and armored skeptic not looking great

>my mom is friends with the mayor bruh

looking more into this, the American Psychiatric Association says
>Gender dysphoria is not the same as gender nonconformity, which refers to behaviors not matching the gender norms or stereotypes of the gender assigned at birth. Examples of gender nonconformity (also referred to as gender expansiveness or gender creativity) include girls behaving and dressing in ways more socially expected of boys or occasional cross-dressing in adult men. Gender nonconformity is not a mental disorder.
so Jazz's mom pushed this trans identity on Jazz when he started playing with dolls and wearing dresses, probably because the twin boys didn't play with their younger brother (twin connection) while Ari and the mom payed attention to Jazz and so Jazz attempted to emulate them

Wait until you see how the computers assess crime data.

Don’t kill yourself.
You’ll be a real girl one day.
Honestly, society will completely change to accept the tranny delusion soon.
It’s definitely worth sticking around a few more months.

>half of society’s mentally ill don’t want to have sexual intercourse with the mentally ill
There you have it folks. If they won’t even accept themselves, they’re going nowhere. Time to end this wave of degeneracy for their own sake.

What I really want to know is if post-op trannies just end up taking it up the ass anyway? Like your fake surgical vagina seems like a nightmare to me and it seems like you'd just have a better time doing anal.

I'll admit it. This dude has bigger balls than me. There's no way I'd be able to stay conscious while cutting my own dick off.

He's one tough motherfucker.

even if trans, when finding a long term partner, just having regular male parts is a huge advantage.
you get the enjoyment of fucking things and/or your partner gets the enjoyment of a dick girl.
but now it's just a medical catastrophe that doesn't provide any benefit outside of the kind of underwear that fits.

That's not toughness, it's pure mental illness.

That's the most jewish face I've seen on a young person.

They probably don’t give a shit every tranny seems to end up a lesbian with another tranny lesbian anyway
Why do trannys hate gay men so much lads

>Why do trannys hate gay men so much lads
It's mostly the other way around. It's mostly only sjw leaning people are willing to deal with trannies.

No I mean
>be a closeted gay boy
>cut dick off
>become a lesbian
>sleep with someone who is also a dickless boy

It’s like conversion therapy with extra steps

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, on that you're not wrong. Pressuring kids to transition is the left's rebranding of conversion therapy.

Canada is a shit hole.

It's somewhat like post purchase rationalization, you buy an expensive product it sucks so you rationalize that it's actually good.

It's teh same with mutts and foreskins, they've already paid the price and are stuck with it, so they rationalize

WE
ARE
BLACKED

Attached: 1550631458361.png (720x405, 569K)

just more evidence that young black males will fuck any white girl even if they are actually male
so #progressive

the more I look at this face the more terrified it seems to become

with her diet and hygiene just imagine how bad her breath is

Benjamin Franklin reincarnated

where's link to new episode

>Shoulders

Attached: 1535485156904.jpg (1008x600, 220K)

Greg's eyes, holy shit they are completely and utterly not to forget internally dead

see
Personally I torrent it user

Imagine being Amir in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jazz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your meaty man tits and gross festering frankengina. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is cash his paycheck and go home. Like seriously imagine having to be Amir and not only hide in that house of horrors while Jazz flaunts his frankengina in front of you, the favorable blanket barely concealing his mutilated monster hole going directly into his colon, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he works it. Not only having to tolerate his disgusting fucking frankengina but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAZZ JENNINGS GOT A PUSSY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch him dilate with 6 different colored dildos; never before have you seen a vagina directly connect into someones colon before, no uterus, no cervix, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of natural vaginas and later alleged frankenginas for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out off of the street. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sewage smell that's brapping out from his neovagina too as he shakes his dildo and writhes it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "dilation"(for that is what he calls it), that he waited so long to do with multiple surgeries in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure because you're wanting money. You're not going to lose your $50k paycheck over this. Just bear it. Hide in the bathroom and bear it.

Attached: amir realizing mistakes were made.jpg (1437x900, 287K)

>READ LENIN

yes, very Leninesque hairline

Jazz is cute

Based, take a (you)

good post

Attached: 1550558732163.jpg (500x500, 56K)

i wonder how many 19 yo guys would be willing to get teratomanated on national tv for $50k. probably the ones who are most serious about being president would do it.

Attached: 1460565374120.jpg (2000x1000, 159K)

>Captain Smith's orders to sail at full steam in order to make good time and please the American press

That was the accepted practice at the time for sailing through waters containing icebergs. The rationale was that the sooner you were out of the area, the better, and you should be able to spot any bergs in time to turn. The problem for Titanic that night was that the sea was dead calm, meaning that the water wasn't breaking around the base of the iceberg. That's how lookouts spotted icebergs at night, which was why they failed to spot the ice until it was too late.

>of a lack of lifeboats, terribly insufficient relative the the number of passengers

The regulations hadn't been updated to reflect the increasing size of ships. Basically, the regulations capped out at ships of 10,000 tons, so all ships bigger than that were just required to carry that many. However, Titanic actually had 4 more lifeboats than were required, which still left it woefully under the maximum number of passengers. But the issue wasn't the number of boats but rather the freezing water. The ship carried over 3,000 lifebelts and the thinking at the time was that big ships took so long to sink, and wireless technology allowed them to call for help, so another ship would be bound to reach them in time to rescue everyone. Titanic sank remarkably quickly and the Carpathia took 4 hours to reach her, by which time just about everyone in the water had died of hypothermia.

>of pampered and powdered first-class ladies who refused to disembark the dying ship without their precious purebred lapdogs

Only one woman insisted on this. Two other dogs managed to get onto lifeboats, but this was during the early stages of the evacuation when very few people wanted to leave the ship. The 9 remaining dogs were released after the last lifeboats left, and were seen galloping across the rapidly sloping deck. All died, along with the ship's cat and a number of chickens.

Beautiful. I'm speechless.

Attached: 0mKXcg1.gif (640x360, 1.14M)

KINO

Thanks user I didn't even know I wanted to throw up.

Goddamn, /jazz/ just keeps on giving

Attached: 1522649109847.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Attached: with the 1st pick in the 2019 nba draft the utah jazz select.jpg (686x791, 76K)

Wow. That's some nice foreshadowing.

so can he ever have an orgasm?

you'd think one of de niro's kids could land a bigger role

Attached: 1539034810671.gif (340x340, 144K)

Attached: 1520660412490.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Attached: 1462204395327.png (469x331, 15K)

>large chunks of "lesbian women" are just autogynephilic trannies.

Bawk! Bawk!

Attached: freaks-woman.jpg (366x400, 46K)

No.
But he has a much greater risk of prostate cancer, due to the androgenic steroids he's taken since childhood.

Attached: 1cJhVzu.gif (367x330, 1.19M)

He doesn't even get horny.

That's a nonissue seeing as how trannies don't live long enough for that shit to metastasize.

>God. Bisexuals really want to fuck everything that moves.

and everything that doesn't move

youtube.com/watch?v=vQpxPOWtMrc

youtube.com/watch?v=M38IPy183Q0

Attached: Luka Magnotta.jpg (220x259, 7K)

Good point.
But there has never been a test subject who started the process so young, and for such a prolonged period of time.
I wonder how his liver is....

Attached: 3NR8.gif (245x180, 987K)

based House-poster

HOROMONES FOR NOTHIN' 1/2

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC1Pdsppch4

>Shit…post…on…
>Shit…post…on…TLC…

>Shit…post…on…
>Shit…post…on…TLC…

>Shit…post…on…
>Shit…post…on…TLC…

>Shit…post…on…
>Shit…post…on…TLC…

>Now look at them homos, that's the way you do it
>You troll the trannies on the TLC
>You ain’t passin’, hang up the wig, screw it
>Use the ladies’ restroom, and stand up to pee

>Now you ain’t passin’, hang up the wig, screw it
>Lemme tell ya them hons ain't bi-scum
>Maybe wear a padded bra and a red fright-wig
>Maybe tuck your junk under your bum

>We got to insert dilation dildos
>Gender confirmation surgeries
>We got torsos like refrigerators
>You got to check your privilege REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>See the hulking lady with the stubble and the big bulge?
>Yeah breeder, they’re quite the hon
>That hulking lady got linebacker shoulders
>That hulking lady, he's a TRANSBIAN!

Attached: tmp_6090-1550599223536331610959.jpg (640x480, 136K)

HOROMONES FOR NOTHIN' 2/2

>I shoulda learned to type lines of code
>I shoulda learned to stream speed-runs
>Look at that tranny, she’s whorin’ it up for the camera, hon
>Yellin’ “DIE CIS-SCUM!”

>On the shelf…What’s that? Nude anime toys?
>Hangin’ by the Computer Science Degree
>Oh you ain’t passin’, hang up the wig, screw it
>You use the ladies’ restroom, and stand up to pee

>Now…you ain’t passin’, hang up the wig, screw it
>You troll the trannies on the TLC
>You ain’t passin’, hang up the wig, screw it
>Use the ladies’ restroom, and stand to pee
>Use the ladies’ restroom…and stand to pee

>The ladies’ restroom
>And stand up to pee
>The ladies’ restroom
>And stand up to pee
>The ladies’ restroom
>And stand up to pee
>The ladies’ restroom (The ladies’ restroom)
>And stand up to pee
>The ladies’ restroom
>And stand up to pee
>The ladies’ restroom
>And stand up to pee
>The ladies’ restroom
>And stand up to pee

>The ladies’ restroom (shit post on, shit post on)
>And stand up to pee (shit post on TLC)

>Easy easy the ladies’ restroom (shit post on, shit post on)
>Easy easy stand to pee (shit post on TLC)
>Easy easy the ladies’ restroom (shit post on, shit post on)
>Stand to pee (shit post on TLC)

>He ain’t passin’

>The ladies’ restroom
>Stand to pee
>The ladies’ restroom
>Stand to pee

Attached: tmp_6090-15505993847661242913980.gif (400x280, 1.47M)

a childlike understanding of motherhood

Todd Browning predicted all of this..

Attached: freaks2.gif (300x224, 51K)

the propaganda in schools today is part of the reason i'm never having kids

Todd Browning predicted all of this.

Attached: schlitzie.jpg (1500x819, 91K)

read the whole thing in his voice, fucking funny.

Attached: grink.jpg (600x450, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

who the fuck thinks this shit is normal? christ

Attached: 1550694724775.jpg (249x368, 19K)

You should have as many children as you want. You will raise them right. They will never fall for the bluepill.

Attached: 1550479909214.jpg (1200x730, 113K)

You could always have a ton of them instead. At least one is bound to come out okay.

That's exactly what the Jews want.

Attached: (((guardian))).jpg (1013x537, 159K)

I show you who..

Attached: vice-today-next-how-i-became-a-real-life-transgender-36543709.png (500x1043, 236K)

kek

>That mother
>THAT grandmother
dios mio...

Poor worm uncut incel. Don't worry, life is not forever.

Kek

>Dangerous results
>truth
>Truth is a threat to trannies

Hmmm?

I always wonder what the actress from Total Recall was doing nowadays.

Look at this snow sniffin' pupper!

(My dog likes to stick her head into snow piles and SNIFF too)

James Woods is Truly Based.

Attached: chile.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

kino

Attached: 1542623652049.jpg (441x630, 45K)

To be alive is to be vulnerable, and the fiery Gods are no exception. The apostles seek another plane of existence, which transcends life

I know it is fake, but it doesn't look fake
Even the fingernails and the ring, everything is shaded and lighted correctly
fuck this gay earth

based pupper

Hey pup, thank God for rope huh?

Attached: negroes.png (184x218, 87K)

These threads were funny at first but I kind of feel sick reading all the horror stories. Grew up watching rekt threads and looking at gore but a story about some guy getting his dick removed and the gaping wound turning into another literal shit hole has done it for me.
Sickening the world we live in and how the media promotes this and liberals encourage it upon children. I'm fucking done.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (720x540, 42K)

I'm 33, have a foreskin, and can last ~40 minutes of uninterrupted action. Your argument about lack of foreskin making you a "sex good" is invalid. You probably last 10 minutes top.

ofc you last 40 minutes the tip of your dick is dry and not sensitive

Anyone else unironically enjoy last night's episode?

Attached: 1442164862748.png (472x538, 134K)

Then these threads are fulfilling their purpose. Tranny shit should only be seen as terrifying and something that needs to be stopped

youtu.be/-7qOg6jsmuc
new
jazz talking about if he'll like sex with his fucked up vagina

>Very Candid Sexual Concerns
>they even cut the footjob scene
They just can't stop from lying, uh?

Attached: [Ahmir laughs hysterically].jpg (1362x1530, 263K)

wait is this real

As real as TLC

Watch episode 8, is a goldmine.

Attached: Immagine.jpg (809x456, 87K)

>"someone who can't sees the world as it is"
>legitimately thinks he's a woman

Attached: c62.jpg (500x397, 85K)

watching it right now. here's a link to the latest episode of people haven't seen it.

go5tv.com/i-am-jazz-season-5-episode-8/

Attached: 1549461621753.jpg (427x448, 42K)

it's been done since ancient times (even before israel), why are you so against it?

That's going in my folder doggy, more like these please!

Attached: imgsrc.ru_52230015ZqO.jpg (1024x1365, 232K)

Attached: DAM SON.jpg (511x606, 87K)

Rough and tumble play is absolutely critical during those first 4 years of life

Attached: jordan.jpg (1276x671, 251K)

>#WeinerZone
lmao dude's banging someone like a fraction of his age and making high school jokes. Woods has had the best life.

Based and titanicpilled

>This dude has bigger balls than me.

Not anymore.

Attached: 1549897678454.png (1022x1080, 952K)

The (((Jennings))), just your average family from the lovely Broward County, Florida.

Lesbians must unite and act against this.

His grandmother is the most jewish looking woman ever

it was either this or creating another john wayne gacy. there is no other outcome for homosexuals.

Nice!

ALL THE OTHER KIDS
WITH THE CHOPPED OFF DICKS

thats all I got

Better dilate and dilate
Faster than my dilator

Aye

Attached: 1550626716135.jpg (500x598, 347K)

>Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".
How did he know they weren't gonna become queer-ass homos?

>try to have a normal anniversary dinner
>the one thing that doesn't envolve your greasy goblin son
>get a call from your tranny doctor saying your son needs his ass removed for his axe wound
>finally say something about you being frustrated from all this
>immediately get a call that your wife picks up giving little no fuck
>tell her to fuck off and take off her mic
How long till he snaps

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-161538~01.png (1803x924, 1.33M)

>the part were they compare penis's with Amir
this was too far for me

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-155606~01.png (1787x1046, 1.79M)

this didn't happen

BRAVE AND POWERFUL

His only redemption is slaughtering everyone involved

Attached: 3FFEC225-AF2E-4C0E-AC7B-8D0474D51C86.jpg (1024x1024, 457K)

dude seems happy though, can you say the same about yourself?

YOU ANIT KIDDING

Attached: CF440D83-2B88-4005-8D23-3C8D0A800AE7.jpg (3024x4032, 1.43M)

literally lynchian cinematography

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-155447~01.png (1410x934, 1.15M)

L Y N C H I A N

Attached: Reddrapes~01.jpg (1061x791, 158K)

Why the hell do you watch this

Look at them yo-yos
That’s the way ya do it
Ya chop ya dick off on the TLC
Oh that ain’t workin
That’s the way ya do it
De-nutted scrotum for a fake vajee
Oh that ain’t workin
That’s the way ya do it
Lemme tell ya, those guys ain’t dumb
The clit fell off, we made out of yo ... little dinger
Now let us try a piece of yo thumb ...

We got to invert sexual organs
Experimental assignment surgeryyy
We got to ram them ... big dialators
Up inside your former peepeeeeeeee ...

The nigger faggot with the fear of makin contact
Yeah buddy, it’s full of hair
The nigger faggot gonna poke that terratoma
The nigger faggot goan be runnin scared

We got to invert sexual organs
Experimental assignment surgeryyyy
We got shove them ... big dialators
Into that prepubescent peepeeeeeee ...

>3-hour dialation break

He shoulda learned to flog that dolphin
He shoulda learned it’s good, good fun
Oh, look at that “mama,” she got em
Hangin in her armpits
Man, I sure don’t want none
He’s up there, what’s that? Dilation noises
It’s poppin round his bedroom with that chimpanzee
Oh, that ain’t workin
That’s the way ya do it
R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Ph'nglui

I want my ...
I want my ...
I want my old peepee
I want my ...
I want my ...
I want my old peepee

Get your money for nothin' and your chick’s a he (Look at that, look at that)
Get your money for nothin' and your chicks a he

Attached: E89C73F2-ABFB-4314-9662-CB076C45BA67.jpg (757x568, 39K)