Ducktales

What's next for Donald in Season 3?

Attached: DonaldOld.png (776x1206, 301K)

A meeting with José and Panchito, possibly also meeting up Daisy, and one episode where he, Della, the triplets, Webby, Beakly and Scrooge do something Quack Pack-like

Only appearing in the finale, for about 3 minutes

>meeting with José and Panchito,
Now that they got the stupid lying bullshit out the way I'm hoping their episode will be better. Maybe a flashback to when Donald was the cool one chasing skirts.
>possibly also meeting up Daisy
Probably will be an episode by itself maybe even the season start to build her into the already bloated cast.
>one episode where he, Della, the triplets, Webby, Beakly and Scrooge do something Quack Pack-like
I guess they'd have to bring the main family together at some point. A vacation episode maybe?
Heh.

An episode with his sister followed to him bring written out of the entire show by reforming his band
Not the bs excuse of not using him for 7 straight episodes, an actual proper writeoff

So is Daisy consider a guest star?

Being overexplained that he's the greatest thing ever, only for him to not do anything for several episodes, and have a minimal role in the finale.

...oh, and Daisy will be a completely different character, like everyone has been so far.

He wouldn't leave his sister after she just got back. They have a lot of catching up to do.

Uses the voice changer to become Duck Avenger and help the main characters out from the shadows

This had always been a show to tell but not show, then forget what it tried to tell
Though your later part might make Daisy bearable

>What's next for Donald in Season 3?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Never ever but a man can dream.

Attached: pk-e1560340414696.jpg (840x437, 98K)

I think they're alright with using the American author comic book elements, like Barks and Rosa, but not really with the italian ones.

Have they used any comic book element that wasn't strictly Barks or Rosa?

A new voice actor.

Calling Della out on being a shit parent.

But Beakly already beat him to the punch

Not yet, but I’m hoping these crossovers with other Disney Afternoon shows gives us an arc featuring Solego the Chaos God as a legitimate threat.

>This show using the long-established personalities of characters or even the ones established in this show constantly

He will appear in the Daisy episode as a side character.

The whole "Della was lost in space" thing comes out of Dutch comics.

Physical abuse and humiliation.

Della getting sad or jealous about Donald being a better parent

Well, that is his milieu.

Actually what Donald Duck is
The problem is DT doesn’t know when to make it when he deserves it and when he gets a reward for it

Friendly reminder that Donald is never wrong, and is always right. Donald wouldn't ever dream of starting fights. Also, Donald is the only one that is stuck with all of the misfortune.

>The problem is DT doesn’t know when to make it when he deserves it and when he gets a reward for it
I can't really think of a single thing that DT2017 understands about the source material. Even Darkwing Duck feels wrong, despite Frank Angones being a massive DW fan.
Alien is a good word to describe it. You can see that they clearly know their stuff and do their research but it all feels so unfamiliar and wrong. As if an alien intellect had constructed the show knowing only the facts, not the feel.

FOWL pretends to offer him and the Three Caballeros funding for a tour, but it's really a trick to get Donald out of the way

The whole season is FOWL slowly but systematically getting rid of Scrooge's friends and allies by giving them exactly what they want most

Daisy is a secret FOWL agent

That's something seen with lots of shows and movies nowadays. They want to deliver the fun, adventure and jokes all through their most memorable moments, but don't remember to make the setups which lead to those moments being good in the first place. So you get a ton of hacky stuff that doesn't feel legitimate or meaningful.

Fethry was created by neither of them, but Hubbard and Kinney were Americans.

I can’t tell if this show doesn’t understand the characters, don’t give a shit what they do or a combo of both
It’s obvious the triplets were intentionally changed but what about others that are somewhat close but feel alien?

Not the user you replied to, but I'm under the impression that they do understand to an extent but the premise they chose (triplets being forefront) and their inability to capture the same magic led them to trying new things instead of trying for straight adaption, for better or for worde. Keep in mind I tend to take some of their answers to fan questions with a grain of salt.

>The whole season is FOWL slowly but systematically getting rid of Scrooge's friends and allies by giving them exactly what they want most
Why does everyone want Donald gone so bad? What did he ever do to warrant such hate from his family?

>Daisy's there to cover a story about the new vigilante Duck Avenger
>falls in love with him and vice versa
>Donald meet her out of costume
>she can't stand him because all his heroic attempts backfire or come off as shallow
Fuck.

He didn’t do anything
It’s all on who is behind writing him, and that’s the path they want for him. More that he’s a hinderance corporate forced in then actually wanting to use him

Rockerduck and Fethry being in this show at all is already a pretty big deal for the European crowd.