Was Nathan getting by far the most character development a meta-narrative about the frontman being the main character...

Was Nathan getting by far the most character development a meta-narrative about the frontman being the main character of a band or was it just because he had the least retarded voice

Attached: real objects.jpg (1360x844, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FtBC0iP52TU
youtube.com/watch?v=czY9kWNXDDI
youtu.be/v6Qok3_XdQ8
youtu.be/n4dQCetqBjo
youtu.be/lESp7ns5NGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is the only one who gets along with his dad.

Pickles got 2 snakes and barells episodes and 3 about his brother
Nathan got 3 episodes about his love life
Toki got every rockso episode the rock camp shit the cat episode the little girl episode the one where they all get sponsorships features him the most and gives him diabetes
Swissgaur got the episode about his dad
Wanna know who dinnt get fuchkin shit? Just take a guess the man who is the SOUL of the band. HE DIDNT GET ANY SONG WRITING RESIDUALS BASS IS HARD DAMNIT!! PLANET PISS WAS A GREAT IDEA DAMNIT

>Toki got every rockso episode the rock camp shit the cat episode the little girl episode the one where they all get sponsorships features him the most and gives him diabetes
I always thought Toki had the most interesting storyline. Kinda sucked he was sidelined most of the movie

>Dory Mcclean set Rockso up to have to pay her husband after fucking chastity.
youtu.be/FtBC0iP52TU

Pickles and Toki-focused episodes were the best.
Why can't everything be easy, man?
youtube.com/watch?v=czY9kWNXDDI

Same old song and dance my friend. SAME OLD AND DANCE!

The franchise finale revolved around Murderface

The best part is when Nathan tells him to fuck off and makes him walk home leading to his pity party. And that time they got him nothing for his birthday only to surprise him with a very thoughtful gift that reflects murder faces love of history.
>THAT FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT CHEWED MY CIVIL WAR BOOTS
>Pickles.. can me and swissgar sleep wit you?
>Ehhh fine. Murder face has dixie boxers on
Its the little things that make this show great

Psst yea the END of the story revolves around Murder face. THE UNIFINISHED ENDING THAT GOT CANCELLED INVOLSHS ME? Do you think Murderface sees dvd residuals cause let me tell you he fucking doesnt. Do you think people remember the finally? No they remembeher the fuckin brutallies.Swissgar still gets laid for fucks sake when was the last time WILLIAM got SOME. Yeh thathts what i fuchking thought.

>unfinished ending

Attached: 67196023_169838087386872_162388571703636960_n.jpg (320x320, 18K)

He'd probably get laid if his dick didn't look like corned beef stuffed into sausage tubing. Playing bass with his cock, real long-term thinking right there.

youtu.be/v6Qok3_XdQ8

Skwisgarr writes all the guitar & bass tabs, he also re-recdordsToki & MFs parts himself.
Toki & Murderface are just tour members.

>write murderface's bass
>murderface plays it
>re-record his bass
>edit it out of the song

brutal

Well.. yea.. but.. HE GOT ALL HIS TALENT FROM HIS FATHER youtu.be/n4dQCetqBjo
And and.. Nathan is the one who does the editing Swissgaur just fucks old women and cries about his mom. My mom died when i was a baby and u havent crhied shince.

Its blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-07-16-00h29m39s221.png (320x176, 64K)

Yea theyve shown that in several episodes that Nathan Pickles and Swissgaur are the core of the band and toki is there for backup guitar and murderface is just there to make everyone else look better

HE SAID IT GUYS
HE SAID THE LINE
THAT'S THE THING HE SAID IN THE FIRST EPISODE
LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>My mom died when i was a baby and u havent crhied shince
So you never knew your mom, and you think that has any bearing? You're not special, user. Nobody cries over a stranger.

SAY THE LINE BART! SAY THE LINE!

Toki is there to keep Skwissgar from getting lazy and Murderface is there to keep them angry

My mon ran away before I was even borne!!

MY MOTHER HATED ME FROM THAT START I WAS SO UGLY MY DAD KILLED HER. I AM THE GREATEST FUHCKIN BASE PLAYER WHO EVER LIVED YOU JACKOFF. youtu.be/lESp7ns5NGI

Nathan watched his entire class die before him in middle school.

Attached: vlcsnap-2010-08-17-17h10m20s189.png (320x176, 90K)

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (210x230, 7K)

I like that Nathan has final say in any creative decision too, hasn't he wiped the masters of like 10+ whole albums?

10+ attempts at the same album

Destoryed the master for Swirling Vortex too

seething, you absolute pleb