Alternative Iron Man's post credit scene

Apparently Feige toyed with the idea of using FoX-Men and Raimi's Spider Man in the MCU back in 2008, since back then they were supported by different studios like Paramount and Universal, probably wanted Fox and Sony in the game too, makes total sense
It wouldn't have happened ever but it's pretty interesting that they actually shot this scene
twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1172782239173636097

Attached: alternatepostcredit.jpg (596x595, 43K)

That's interesting. Imagine how different the MCU would have been.

Funny thing is that he kinda says the same thing in the official post credit scene, saying that "he's not the only superhero", he just doesn't name any specifics

The thumbnail looks like Kylo Ren with his mask on.

Also pretty impressive how ambitious they were even back then.

The year is 2055.
On the Collector's 8k box set for the MCU, Iron Man is given an updated ending where Nick Fury speaks for eight minutes straight about every super-hero and super-villain that eventually appears.

I can think of one significant change, not to the MCU but to comics overall: If the X-Men had joined the MCU in its early stages rather than never at all, there likely would have never been a push for the Inhumans, both within the MCU and within Marvel Comics, as that push had been the result of a refusal from Fox to sell back the rights in the post-Disney-buyout days.

This means that we could have possibly never gotten Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel as we know her. A new Ms. Marvel might have happened as the film rights of the X-Men likely had no bearing on the push of Carol Danvers to becoming Captain Marvel, but the new Ms. Marvel would have likely been some other hero taking up the role (if there were any replacement at all), and certainly not a new character.

I rambled a bit but I hope you see what I'm getting at.

does anyone have the thread?

>No Iron Boy

Would have been good but it would also mean no Logan.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine was already filming in 2007, so that's probably the cutoff point for X-Men films similar to our world's.

Incredible Hulk would keep the Raimi Spider-Man references and probably have a Toby Maguire cameo.

We did a thread with Tobey in the Mcu, let’s have another except with the Fox characters as well

That one's tougher. At least with Tobey there were ideas of where the franchise was headed to work with (Spider-Man 4 with the Vulture and possibly Bruce Campbell as Mysterio). With X-Men you have to assume that X-Men 1-3 and maybe X-Men Origins: Wolverine happened and work from there.

They probably might do X-Men First Class but it could've turned out differently if they were connected to the MCU.

Also we know that Rogue won't be stealing Captain Marvel's powers since she wasn't part of Mystique's group.

>Rogue won't be stealing Captain Marvel's powers
Was Carol a thing in 2008? I think the push started 6 years ago

There are no good live action spiderman user. All of them are fucking shit

Tobey can't act though.
The only good thing that would have come out of it would have bee. JJJ.

Bruce Campbell as Mysterio is something I really want to see

I could’ve seen the push for carol as captain marvel but she probably wouldn’t be as strongly pushed making her way more tolerable. Though you are probably right about kamala. She most likely would’ve been a mutant if she came to be

Considering Spider-Man 4 still existed in 2008, Tobey definitely would have shown up if he didn't get rebooted.

Since that was before Thor, TIH, and Captain America, I guess he was just talking about retired Hank Pym? Did pre-Avengers people know Captain America was a super soldier? Is a super soldier fighting a war really a superhero? He had comics in-universe.
Was he counting Black Widow and Hawkeye as superheroes?
If you count Agents of SHIELD I guess it makes slightly more sense, but still no one is really a superhero. It's just a list of weirdos SHIELD helps continue their normal lives or locks up.
Oh fuck, writing this out I realize he's talking about Captain Marvel who on was Earth for a few days and left after an invasion by two alien species to help refugees she had been killing up until that point. Captain Marvel was such a shitty retcon in the zero hour of Phase 3.

They would have known about Hulk, Ross had been chasing him for a while.

>spiderman
why do you think your opinion matters to anyone on this board?

Bump

>"muh iron boy"
OBSESSED

that's true
is a rage monster fighting the US military a superhero?
I realize I left out Wasp in my post, but she was missing I guess.

What's the actual definition for superhero at this point? A superpowered indiviual or an actual hero?

I would think an actual hero but that doesn't really work with Fury's comment. Maybe Fury was just celebrating 9/11 first responders, firefighters, and police officers. It was a different time.