Where do you post your comics and/or drawings?

What is the best place to post art, and gain some exposure?
I do both regular and NSFW art, but don't know where to post. Twitter is good for exposure, but absolute shit for archival.

Attached: d2ychgb-d64113ac-7f27-4b2d-8c43-505e018d8268.png (277x400, 103K)

I have two twitters, deviantart, furaffinity, an inactive tumblr and a newgrounds. None of them are really all that well rounded but DA comes close.

All of them + your own website

You get lots of beggars on DA.
Twitter is okay I guess, but imo relies heavily on Retweets so pray to the gods of lewd that a famous artist retweets something from you.
RIP Tumblr
Newgrounds is cool, but feels so ancient, at least for me.

Twitter and tumblr

Used to be Tumblr but then they axed NSFW. Twitter doesn't seem worth it unless you already have an audience. Honestly, I think Newgrounds is a decent option. Not a huge audience but enough to get a small following and I like their submission system.

Mostly Tumblr because despite it's supposed deadness my stuff still gets more attention there as opposed to anywhere else. Posting to DA is like pissing in the wind and Twitter is pretty much the same with the addition of having to compete with everyones hot take on whatever outrage of the week is. They are only good if you already have a following. Might start using Newgrounds and NewTumbl and see how that goes.

Tumblr is legitimately great if you use it as an art archive and only that. dA is good for "exposure" and getting well-versed with the general art community (some of the biggest comic/general artists stay active there) but it's stuck in 2007.

Not online because my art is not at a level that I would actually want people to actually see it. Sometimes I put shit on Yea Forums.

I had a twitter account for posting art but Deleted it when they started auto-cropping images on desktop.
Though that was more or less the final nail in the coffin, first they started compressing images then people started spouting more and more political bullshit on my TL. Since I only uploaded like once a month compared to every few days when I started, I figured it was time to pull the plug.

Twitter is good for trolling the shit out of LGBT and SJW waiting around just to be offended. Last time I rendered a dark skinned character white, it got retweeted for 50k first then my dummy account got reported in less than a day.

Wild ride. Most of the offended retweeters are /beg/ NGMI too. it's hilarious

I'll take "Shit that didn't happen" for 500.

but user, you can put it online and ask for criticism on where to improve.

I used to do the same as you and it just kept me in my own bubble with no outside thought.

The best thing to do is to post ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE you can find.

I mostly post to Instagram, DeviantArt and Twitter but I also use Tumblr, Newgrounds, Pixiv, Facebook as afterthoughts.

I use DA, Twitter and Tumblr for SFW. As for NSFW, I use another Twitter, E621, FA and NG.

Oh, and Instagram for SFW sketches but I wouldn't mind posting more saucy stuff on there.

It's probably exaggerated but shit like that happens, especially during the whole Nessa drama.

It literally does.
Tumblr got all kinds of buttmad after Gashi-Gashi dared applying correct lightning to a drawing of the nigger gem, thus making it appear slightly less dark than it is.

I like how later seasons made Garnet more red because of shit like this.

the woke doesn't understand color theory.

>That one guy who drew Nessa as a chimpanzee
Holy shit was that a good laugh.

This too. Although it's a pain having to upload your stuff everywhere. Maybe I am just very lazy

>Where do you post your comics and/or drawings?
here

It was a damn hot chimp tho

>Twitter
Its alright. Like what you said, but it wasn't made for people who draw in mind. So you post there it's legit a up hill battle because a good chunk of people that are already drawing on Twitter didn't get popular there, they got popular elsewhere and just dumped their twitter account, not impossible but difficult. Especially when a shit ton of people use it
>Tumblr
You can still get a decent ammount of likes for things SFW and it has a decent chunk of people. Good to use for now until it dies out, try and post there while you still can
>Deviantart
A literal fuckin swamp good luck
>Newgrounds
Not really. I mean when Tumblr died and Newgrounds got some attention it didn't really pan out to a massive revival because you could go there right now and almost no one is there. There really is no reason at all to post stuff there beyond just trying to spread yourself everywhere and anywhere. Which isn't that bad
>Instagram
I never tried it but my friend has gotten some attention. Not a bad idea to consider.