Bleedman

how and why did he get so big?

Attached: weebwestshit.jpg (1900x964, 730K)

It was novel at the time.

It appealed to both edgy kids and weird ass adults, the only two demographics that use deviantart. Also he included sonichu in a recent chapter.

>Recent chapter

This shits still going?

it never ends.

Edge and Grimmdark stuff became really popular during the mid 2000’s

question is, is Sonichu used well, or just there for meme reasons?

I love me a good ole Deconstruction of SOnichu

I didn't find the edgyness appealing, but I did masturbate to a bunch of pages Adult mandy ftw

kingdom hearts made crossovers cool at the time

I'd honestly be up for a storytime if anyone has the time and the files, shit's a fucking trip, almost admirable in some regard.

You can't just say Sonichu and not post it

did he ever use PNF in his comics? I'd love to see whatever cursed shit he'd do with perry and OWCA.

here

Attached: bleeding yellow.png (184x215, 57K)

Played off of both nostalgia and the anime boom of the 2000's.

>how and why did he get so big?

free advertisement from Yea Forums on a weekly basis .

Yea Forums didn’t give a shit about him until he became a nostalgic subject of deviants past.

Context?

No he didn’t. Though you’re right, that does seem to be his exact breed of autism.

cute anime art style mixed with crossing over the popular shows that were still airing at the time

anyone try to make an "oc" for this shit? I did one recently when we were mocking Bleedman. I added Ever After High to this shit.

Hes in the background. The main thing is dan phantom recruiting people to join him for something.

The fans were kids big into anime who enjoyed the idea of throwing the cartoons they watched as little kids into a big edgy crossover.
It was bad but it was an interesting idea and we didn't know it was written by a pedophile at the time. The art style is also pretty interesting. Bleedman's humans look odd but he draws non-humans well.
Belle was pretty close to being my waifu when I was around 12 or 13.

>Big

He was never big to begin with. Who told you that lie?

Dude was one of the most watched deviantartists back in the day. Begone zoomer.

Bleedman is like if AlvinEarthworm and Shadman fused and developed a hardcore loli fetish.

Pretty sure he did. Wasn't there a science fair scene or something with scientists from many different shows?

He's a good artist that made your favorite characters anime.

>perry is phineas and Candace’s father mind wipes and turned into a platypus
Mimicking bleedman’s writing style is remarkably easy.

Printed the first 200+ pages and put them in a binder back in middle school, passed it around to all my bros.

Shit was dope.

Attached: bleach girl.jpg (334x400, 36K)

There was a fat austismo girl I went to camp with who did the same exact thing.

Just out of curiosity: Did you ever get laid in high school?

I'm on Yea Forums in 2019
You tell me.

He is here, what do you think?

I mean, I did and I'm here too, although I never went around with 200+ pages of printed out fancomics.

Shit I did that too but then it got around and people thought I drew them. Got a lot of hate cause of "those" pages from the Grim comics

The PPG game on newgrounds

>Got a lot of hate cause of "those" pages from the Grim comics
That’s fucking hilarious. Can you imagine thinking some kid in your class was writing about cartoons doing nine eleven.

Attached: C202C675-40A3-491C-A681-0385344B056B.png (503x283, 298K)

Alright, I’m a zoomer, someone redpill me on this guy’s comics. Aside from crossover shipping and 9/11, what happens?

He did really good crossover fanart in 2005, when not a lot of people were making really good crossover fanart.

Powerpuff Girls go to Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon school with Dexter and they fight monster Him, Zim, and Mojo send at them.

Attached: bleedman cover.jpg (453x584, 77K)

Don't forget the incest between brother and sister.

Crossovers are popular and the art was good enough to get a lot of attention

>2005
>Almost 15 years
Even if he started this as a literal child he's a full grown man now and he's still at it, holy fuck.

Made me more unpopular than I already was. Luckily after a year people forgot.

He started in his late 20’s. There is no end to California.

I refuse to believe Bleedman is in his mid 40s.

You guys are really glossing over the thick stench of pedophilia that covers the entire comic

God I would love a storytime

It made me feel old because to me Cartoon Network meant shows like like Hong Kong Phooey and Tom & Jerry but instead there was all this Samurai Jack shit and the grim fucking reaper for some reason.

I genuinely did not know they made a full show out of that what a cartoon! short with the three girls fighting a meat gun.

What the fuck are you doing on Yea Forums when you're pushing 60

There’s this other deviant that’s commed a lot of stuff from him, and I’m tempted to post it.

Eh, the occasional panty shot and anime chest-fall was prevalent in everything in the aughts.

I'm not even 30. CN ran those shows when I was a kid.

But it’s true.

Oh then you're just being a jackass
I'm 28 and Samurai Jack, Grim Adventures, and Powerpuff Girls are not fucking obscure by any means

All I remember is that I thought the side comic with the OCs was better. Sugar-something.

Attached: Botrans.png (584x633, 306K)

Bits

At what age were you still watching cartoons? Maybe you never stopped?

If you're 29 now, Samurai Jack started airing when you were 11, stop fronting faggot.

Why are you even on Yea Forums
But Powerpuff Girls came out in 1997. I was six when it first aired. Of course I was still watching cartoons at six

Is that the one where the Gingerbread Man fucks not-DeeDee?

He made a entire shared universe that make coherent sense using beloved childhood shows and no one has come close to replicating it. PPGD maybe shit but it's the only one of its kind.

Yeah that's way too late for me. I started watching the simpsons when I was 5-6 years old and it was hard to go back to cow & chicken after that. I was watching like Hellraiser 2 when I was 11.

He recently got a writer to help him write the story while he mainly focuses on theart. His comics are significantly less edgy now. the whole concept and premise is still cringeworthy at it's heart but at least now it'll only make ya groan once in a while instead of every page.

>implying watching horror movies and watching cartoons are mutually exclusive
I realize you’re dicking about- but c’mon

If i remember right bleedman only does the art for that and some other guy does the actual writing. Might explain the difference in quality.

Because he combined the autism of anime with the lightheartedness of cartoons. You might like hearing this but your favorite cartoon would be 10 times more popular as an anime.

Attached: anime jenny.png (732x1254, 464K)

In retrospect it’s wild how influential he was in the fanon of multiple shows

The original writer died from cancer and the comic was given a little send off after what I remember being a good long slow update of a city being attacked by some monster
Then it was brought back and no one was sure if it was a reboot or not because of a severe lack of communication between the writer, Bleedman, and the fans reading it

Because despite snafu being the only place Bleedman posts his comics at he's actually not that close with anyone that isn't helping him write anything

It's been like 13 years since I read this, Sh...Should I read this again?

Attached: fuck you supergirl.webm (360x464, 1.61M)

Yes

Yeah. It’s hilarious.

Attached: april_fools_2_text.png (800x3746, 2.51M)

Um...does he actually...

You know he did.

Attached: C5CDD027-AA04-4A1D-829E-C5A785540C4F.png (1334x750, 1.45M)

What about that author avatar that one time in Sugar BIts where it had himself taking pics of the main loli character?

I forgot how cute the lamb was.

Wha- Why is Scrooge McDuck there?

Attached: IMG_20190409_012241.png (431x645, 456K)

Bo was Best Girl

I haven't read that comic in ages but I hope she won the Hanselbowl

It's an april fools strip. Bleedman takes himself a lot less seriously these days and pops out one off gag strips like these for certain holidays. Although it's still pretty cringey despite poking fun at himself

It’s a joke about not including any Disney characters out of C&D fears.
>implying Viacom is any better

t. Vinson

I honestly can't imagine bleedman ever leaving the pit of "weird internet shit"enough to receive a lawsuit. though I can scarcely imagine a situation funnier than bleedman hiring one of AO3's lawyers to fend off the mouse.

Are there any recent Bo pics?

I am 26 and nearly all of the cartoons in this shit ended before I was a teen. The fuck are you on about?

Attached: illust_76758711_20190915_161759.png (2000x1516, 613K)

Im fucking doing it!

Whos' the red animal next to Grim?

>Doesn't know I Am Weasel

Fuck

Attached: old man.jpg (275x183, 6K)

So like before fusion fall and before nostalgia was really hitting it big time, he was the first to really take advantage of people being nostalgic for the 90s and early 2000s shows. It put all of them in one series with a story to follow and it was fun to wait and talk about with friends at the time.

But given how i was in middle school when this was popular, once he finally revealed his appearance as a creepy 40 year old asian man, it got kinda awkward and uncomfortable to enjoy his art. It's one thing to imagine someone your age or slightly older (So to like 13 year old me, a 17-20 year old) drawing the comic but someone in their 40s was irredeemably creepy so I lost interest and the series died.

He has a great drawing style but considering the girls with all the panty shots are like...canonically in kindergarten in their original series. Yeah. No thanks.

It had a longass hiatus then, cause i remember checking it out a couple years ago to see what became of it (and his other series with billy and mandy, the one where Mandy did 9/11..actually that was probably why he fell from popularity since it was still 'too soon' for that) and didn't see any updates then.

shit now i'm curious and gonna have to look at this shit again arent i.
Does chrischan know?

It looks nothing like Weasel though

They ran them alongside some of these dude. I'm 28. Are you sure you weren't only watching boomerang or something?

His monster designs are actually really good.

He got a co-writer and a colorer and it's worked out for the better for him. He's been updating pretty regularly last time i checked

The dude has an eye for mech design. Just chose the weirdest possible background to paint them into.

What?

It was a Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon crossover in an anime inspired art style. Of course it was going to be popular in the early 2000s. At the start the crossover was impressively pulled off too with fun details for fans of any of the shows that got time in the spotlight.

Yea he's the fanart version of Channel Awesome mostly. Someone who was really good 20 years ago and got to a reasonable level of online fame. But then never grew out of it or evolved at all and is still doing the same thing today. When looking at it today, it just looks really sad now.