Based

Based.

Attached: gun-control-comic.png (1000x500, 60K)

I actually agree with this one though...

stop forcing your shit

Attached: 1568665077091.jpg (434x532, 25K)

yes. The spartans said something similar. Its a common thing.

Molon labe

Remember that time that George Washington ended a rebellion purely by shaming the rebels? If he wanted to take their guns he would have had no problem.

Fuggin based

That's because the second amendment was written when there were still British loyalists who could be elected and might move to disarm the populace so England could take over unopposed. Like, this is exactly the specific intent of it.

Now redraw this with some angsty, pimple-faced fucking teenagers in a high school.

Newfag here, why are all stonepanel threads deleted? Just leave one up and delete the extras?

Based Stonetoss poster working Yea Forumsmblr into a seething shoot again.

Mods are trannies who can't handle the bantz.

Because it's political shit-eating. Every new comic is just the author affirming that he believes in the entire right wing package with no modifications nor twists. That and it's spammed.

There's no real explanation beyond "it causes the jannies to dilate".
Which, ironically, only causes people to post it more.

OP is a known ban evader.

all comics are political

LOL

Attached: transgender-in-military-comic.png (1500x500, 227K)

Attached: uuurwpkcaln31.jpg (960x320, 65K)

Attached: love-hate-relationship-comic.png (1500x500, 83K)

>Doggo

I knew he was secretly a fag

Yeah keep going with the guns, I like it when gringo children get shoot anyway

Gun fags; at what point do you 'rise up' and use your weapons? The government has been doing tyranical shit for decades with bullshit wars and stuff like the Patriot Act

will do

>the intent of the bill of rights is only applicable to a certain few years

But those are ok because them taking guns is the only thing that matters

I am not american tho

Attached: conspiracy-theories-comic.png (1500x500, 81K)

When people are getting lined up to be shot in the back of the head

I think all comics that /pol/ memes should automatically ban from Yea Forums

Attached: EE9-UM0WkAAJq6y.jpg (500x626, 83K)

...why is that redcoat demanding guns from the French army?

Cool. Now show a bunch of rednecks getting hit with a predator drone strike then show the NSA wait until the rednecks family shows up at the funeral and show the funeral getting hit with another predator drone strike (decapitating the rednecks leadership in a 'double tap' war-on-terror style.)
The whole argument for the populace being able to conduct a successful guerilla war against the U.S. government falls apart when you subject it to the least bit of scrutiny. Cletus and friends are not going to beat the NSA no matter how many AR-15's they have buried behind the trailer park.

>posts a /pol/ meme

So you'll only use your guns if they try to take them?
why would they need to do that? lf they already run everything and know you wont stop them they'll just let you keep your guns and keep being as corrupt and evil as they want

>drone strike on home soil
>things that will never happen

didnt they use an exploding robot to take down that cop killer a few years back?

Yes why would hitler go out of his way to kill the jews, or mao with anyone with two working brain cells or stalin to anyone who posed a threat.

>the usa can bomb their own citizens
>nobody would care
>your post implies you would not care
How does a country hold a territory during a war?

why couldnt they authorize a drone strike?
really makes you think

>things that will never happen
So, Stonetoss bread and butter?

I mean, if you have a large scale domestic terror campaign with the stated goal of overthrowing the government? I'm pretty sure that drones getting used on American soil is the least of what will happen.

Imagine thinking this

I don't know male feminists turning out to be sexual abusers and rapists was pretty spot on
wonder why China didnt pull that shit with hong kong

You're right and you're wrong.
The situation you're describing would happen, but if there was an actual guerrilla war between the US populace and the government, it won't be easy for the government. Too much moral ambiguity to deploy as many troops as they'd want, other countries would step in to supply the rebels, and yes, too many weapons among the civilian population.

The people that say this all imply they themselves would not care if the government bombs US citizens on home soil. In fact they would support it. They feel better with the US government bombing citizens than with those same citizens having guns.

They think that the Waco Standoff will be the norm, not the exception. That and too much COD.

'nice guys' being creeps has been a thing for decades

I don't think the cops have money for UASF drone strikes and hellfire missiles.