Steven Universe movie

How did Rebecca Sugar get away with copying Cuphead's artstyle for Spinel?

Attached: Spinel Cuphead.jpg (640x620, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/its-impossible-to-separate-cuphead-from-the-era-that-in-1820365021/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So... Old school Disney?

You are putting the hook in my mouth

Different time

this is such a low effort bait idk why im even taking it

Every time I feel Yea Forums produces the dumbest things ever said on the internet, I just have to take one look at a youtube comment section to remind me that's not true.

Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Mario, and Sonic are all basically the same "style"

Attached: do you speek it.jpg (395x635, 91K)

Rubberhose is officially back and I did not think Steven Universe was going to be the shit to bring it all the way back to relevance

Attached: 06AC7F56-6AD7-47C7-9D77-02FEB1686EC9.jpg (625x626, 109K)

The comment in the image is a joke, right?
R-right?

YouTube comments everybody

They stole Pearl, so it's completely fair

Attached: Hilda_Berg_Intro_Sprite.png (441x689, 200K)

Cuphead got its rubberhose artstyle from old cartoons, but it's obvious Spinel wouldn't be animated like that if Cuphead hadn't existed

No, zoomers really believe that

I also found some dude by the name of Max Fleischer has been stealing the cuphead style

Oh don't mind me, just setting up to see people bite the bait

Have your (you) i guess

Lily Orchard also said that on tumblr

Okay now this is comedy

did she really

> twisted 30s cartoon character
> believe it's not ripped off off Bendy and the Ink Machine
nigga what

Attached: 1569220794182.jpg (1655x1727, 368K)

I drew a little comic where the punchline involved an off-screen rubberhose hand with a glove delivering a letter and I got many, many comments saying, "Ha-ha, is that Spinel's hand?".

I genuinely don't know if people are that ignorant, or if they think making a reference is a funny comment.

Some of you guys saying its from old cartoons but dexter, the Powerpuff girls and the such didn't had that style????
I know your trolling :v

>Yea Forums caring about a character being a complete and utter ripoff of other existing characters
This is he same group that is literally editing a movie to adhere to their oh so original recolor OC. They don't give a shit about originality as long as it's fuckable.

>Edit: thanks for the likes

Attached: 1558532312671.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

>cuphead comes out
>liberals cry racism because rubber hose animation was a staple of the 30s and black people were treated bad then :c
>Steven universe uses rubber hose animation
>liberals break down in tears as they applaud

>liberals cry racism because rubber hose animation was a staple of the 30s and black people were treated bad then :c
How long did you force yourself to scour the bottom barrel of Twitter for literal who's until you found that tiny group of whiners for you to seethe at?

Bold of you to assume that

Attached: cuphead lily.png (565x276, 14K)

Dilate
google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/its-impossible-to-separate-cuphead-from-the-era-that-in-1820365021/amp

So...Felix the Cat style?

Reminds me of that “portal reference?” comment on a picture of a fucking exit sign

Attached: CC671C25-C8B1-4B57-92B2-60940D5B9747.gif (855x429, 9K)

I know right! XD

Edit: Thanks for the (you)s

>copying Cuphead's artstyle for Spinel?

Op u call this bait ?

Attached: 801B9549-7EEC-4A60-A7BC-BEF62D460A90.jpg (1341x1099, 1012K)

>LOOK AT THIS ONE ARTICLE IT'S FROM KOTAKU WHO IS KNOWN TO PUBLISH ANYTHING THAT MEANS THIS IS A GENERAL PUBLIC CONSENSUS AND WAS A HUGE CONTROVERSY REEEEE

No, get fucked. You sought that article out to make yourself mad, idiot. 99% of people loved Cuphead.

>People asking some YouTuber about Rebecca Sugar's influences for her show

Jesus Christ, talk about a parasocial relationship.

God, fuck zoomers and fuck that shitty game

How does 4channel get away with maintaining 20 Steven Universe threads a day?

bots

This is the one that thought Sugar was a Nazi right?

>99% of people loved Cuphead
I don't know, most can't even seem to beat cuphead

Yep. Peet's a fucking dumbass.

it's technicolor,no grayscale/sepia

Can we talk about how the end didn't matter at all? All the genocide goo was injected, and it ended with Steven saying "oh well I'll just clean it up," like it was just a spill on the countertop rather than the end of humanity.

>Hilda Berg
Yo, can we talk about how Cuphead has some quality waifus? Goddamn.

>Zoomers genuinely believe that the oldest animation style started with some shitty XBLA game
I am this close to starting an apocalypse cult in my basement, just on the off-chance that we kick it off and these faggots die after their first hour without WiFi.

>edit; thanks for the likes
holy shit how I hate that

Attached: bait.jpg (937x183, 32K)

Stop making threads SU trannies

Fuse incel

Attached: 1567574524348.png (1080x1157, 427K)