Why did both Pixar and Dreamworks animated superhero movies have ginger incels as the main villain?

Why did both Pixar and Dreamworks animated superhero movies have ginger incels as the main villain?

Attached: p.png (859x428, 503K)

Syndrome was banging Mirage.
How was he a incel?

>Bucky an incel
Nothing about his motive came from his lack of a sex life. In fact wasn't it implied he bagged the chick he worked with?

Bucky was just a manchild who got told no, but instead of writing comics about how he kicks Mr.Incredibles ass he actually went out and trie to do it.

There's no implication that Syndrome is an incel. He isn't shown as being in a relationship, but he's clearly extremely rich and powerful and doesn't seem to have any problems with people. He's mostly driven by spite.

That was before producers realized they could insult gingers by recasting them all with ni

Bucky is how incels see themselves, Hal is how everyone else sees them.

Isn't his name Buddy?

Attached: what.png (618x583, 388K)

He wans't, she was basically begging Mr I to bang her

Because gingers don't have souls user
They're naturally evil

This!

Attached: buddy.png (545x45, 5K)

Syndrome wasn't an incel, he was just a pathetic spastic with a titanic chip on his shoulder

>They're naturally evil
True. When I first saw Merida's design I thought we would get a badass hottie with flaming hair that would break the ginger incel archetype once for all!
But instead, Merida is just a one-dimensional bitchy protagonist in a boring movie. CG gingers will never have a soul...

Attached: brave_merida_arrow.jpg (928x523, 78K)

His name is not BUDDY!
And it's not Incrediboy either. That ship has sailed!

He wasn't an Intel. He wasn't motivated by a lack of sex.

Eh-hmmh
>Ginger + incel = Gincel

As a kid I never really understood why some sympathise with Syndrome. Even back then I knew he was being a whiny bitch and most of his issues were self-inflicted.

Dude stalked his celebrity, snuck into his car, unintentionally caused the train accident which got people hurt and ruined the supers reputation more, then got butthurt because Mr. Incredible rightfully (although harsh) told him off.

Plus he had Mirage and wasn't giving her the D as often as he should have.

>Be me
>Be friends with spoiled ginger kid
>Asian friend comments on how hot gingers sister is (She's a brunette)
>Gets angry and starts strangling Asian friend
>We push him off
>Fast forward 2 years later to senior homecoming
>Ever girl turns him down
>Goes on rant about how he hates women and how ungrateful they are
>Stop being friends with him due his temper, lack of hygiene, and him trying to attack me over petty shit

Ginger males are nasty and psychotic...

>Ginger males are nasty and psychotic...
I feel quite nostalgic right now...

Attached: gingershavesouls.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Based desu. And this is from someone with reddish hair, I just find red/orange hair color to be so ugly and dirty-looking, everytime I see it it just reminds me of someone rubbing rust and dirty into their hair, it looks so ugly.

Not to mention the fact that redheads and gingers literally don't have souls and are devoid of humanity. If you don't believe that you most likely just haven't met any gingers in your lifetime.

Same user, he once saw this video and was butthurt for 4 months straight over this and went on a protest in school about "Mistreatment of gingers"

he became trans later lol

I've met a lot of gingers and it's always the dudes that are crazy. The chicks are tolerable but just as strange.

Because an "incel" is an incredibly lazy excuse for a villain and easy character to write without putting deeper thought in.

This

It's just irredeemable villain with a healthy glug of pathetic.

SYNDROME worked for his success and wasn't a belching burger that got lucky. Also Syndrome is likeable even though he's a cunt, Tighten isn't likeable in the slightest

And that's why he's more relatable as a well-written villain than a true incel ginger.
If anything, real gingers are closer to Chris Chan than to Syndrome.

Attached: Megan.jpg (750x563, 88K)

Is Syndrome a natural ginger? since he was blonde as a child unless he dyed it to be like his hero

I think it was being dyed.

Hollywood hates gingers. Get the picture

Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.

Buddy
>Used his spite and knowledge to gain wealth and power just to fuck over the one guy he looked up too
Not incel but just extremely petty. He after the very least made a name for himself and was probably fucking Mirage on the side

Hal
>Unfit fat fuck with lanky limbs
>Can't hold a conversation with a girl to save his life
>Somehow thinks he can impress the news lady when he's just the dude who's holding the camera and probably getting paid far less then her
>Lives in a shitty apartment
>gains superpowers because of someone else's personal gain and not his own
>Barely does anything heroic when he gets them
>expects his dream girl to fuck him and chimps out when she rejects him

Hal's the biggest incel in the room. He was given shit and fucked it up when he could have bettered himself and moved on from the girl who didn't even like him that much

Attached: 1567337881931.jpg (364x489, 15K)

Agreed. That said, Roxanne is shit and was the only female character in the damn movie because anyone else would’ve overshadowed her.

Roxanne was fine, get out of here with that shit. She was stuck surrounded by childish idiots with the powers of gods, and handled it about as well as anyone could hope to. She was no Ginormica, Astrid, or Tigress, but she was still one of the better Dreamworks movie leading ladies.

...Man, I can't believe we've been stuck with the likes of Boss Baby and Trolls for years now.

This, everybody knows he dressed up Mirage as Mr Incredible and made her peg him

gingers are worse than filthy muties, sonny

Syndrome seemed amused his nemesis married the hottest female hero and "got busy!", Hal would have been jealous

have sex