You will NEVER get a qt Ramona Victoria Flowers gf

>you will NEVER get a qt Ramona Victoria Flowers gf
>you will NEVER fight her 7 evil exes in order to date her
>you will NEVER marry Ramona
>you will NEVER be able to hold her tight and tell her you love her
>you will NEVER be able to walk down the streets of Toronto holding hands
give me one good reason why i shouldn't jump off the Willis Tower

Attached: ramona smoking.jpg (720x960, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2D0AqrOICU
youtube.com/watch?v=uwoZIFX95SA
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
soundcloud.com/negativexp/you-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-listen-to-music-if-you-watch-the-needle-drop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why was this series so popular, was it because people wanted to fuck the characters in this artstyle?

>>you will NEVER fight her 7 evil exes in order to date her

OP if I need to throw down with a girls exes to date her then I’m leaving her on the spot.

same
unless it's Ramona

No fuck her. As much as dyed hair is my kryptonite she’s a bitch.

I want a qt guitar player to beat up my (

Attached: 1540186251294.png (375x383, 80K)

*bass guitar player

BPD and ecstacy

I dont know about you OP, but I wouldnt even bother dating a girl if I knew she fucked 7 other dudes before meeting me. Especially if shes still in her early 20's.

no, i wouldn't want to be with someone I felt like I'd need to symbolically compare against her exes in the form of video game inspired combat in order to prove it'll work out better with me then them

did any of them refuse to fight? the first guy even ambushes scott at least in the film

Perhaps

Attached: 709b5ea0b6c489d4e3e34044814c57ca.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

Well, there is alo this glorious scene, good reason to buy issue 5. Wish Bryan would have draw more Ramona nude art.

Attached: 5_112.jpg (397x889, 113K)

>Wanting a slut who's already had 7 dicks in her

didn't the actor dude refuse to fight? Which was why Scott had to bait him into attempting the suicide grind to kill him

Bitch ruined an entire generation of women

Lisa is better

Attached: Skärmavbild_2013-05-25_kl._00.27.28.png (614x558, 265K)

i can't get a date because brian lee o malley drew a comic book
Or, if you prefer,
i could get a date but I choose not to because brian lee o malley drew a comic book thereby ruining all femoids

Attached: 1555854036094.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Incel: the video

6 dick and one Chicks fingers

Basically, it's a combination of pretty good artsyle (i.e. simple but dynamic), full-on nerd power fantasy and wish fulfillment, and referential humor geared towards 8 and 16 bit vidya, i.e. "haha remember Metroid fellow geeks" but before everybody and their mother doing it. Also the series' obsession with garbage indie music might have given it hipster cred. All in all, Scott Pilgrim is just well-drawn diarrhea.

A man of taste

Ramona was a bipolar arthoe thot. Give me Kim Pines or Lisa or even that psycho Knives.

>TFW only person on Yea Forums finding Scott hot
Feels bad

yah

you should jump because it’s the sears tower you faggot

we’ve got some of those here

>You will NEVER have her manipulate your brain without your consent and then rape you

Good, knives is way better anyways

Attached: 65E05CC8-01FB-4AB3-BC82-63EAA734C987.png (500x736, 354K)

There's one other.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2D0AqrOICU

a lot of Yea Forumsmrades missed out on teen love

When did she do this
Could she successfully do this

Ramona is a dick and on top of it there is the added bullshit about the exes. Everyone in sp is kind of an asshole, the only good picks are Wallace and Kim

Attached: e3568d5b-8c26-426f-9ebc-a06ea4080ca9.png (1280x1045, 266K)

Hes cute Bue so much of an bitch that its off putting. Hes canonically really, really hot
I guess his casting as Cera in the movie sort of fucked how he is percieved. He is supposed to be a shitty dork but like a REALLY hot one, and Cera only hit the dork part

Naw, actor dude was willing to fight but told him that he could be brived to go away. Scott is poor so he couldnt do that and baited him

tfw I'm really more evil ex material

I hate how O Malley piss poor simple style is so hot how the fuck

Attached: 0e654b29-850c-4524-bc93-5832d6a695c1.png (540x900, 708K)

Gideon did that to her. Ramona sort of stumbled into Scotts dreams a few times and messed him up a bit thouhh

For me it's Kim Pines. Angery smol girls tend to be crazy adorable and loving

>fucked 7 other dudes

Ramona canonically didn't even have sex with at least 2 of the evil exes. One she dated for like a week in grade school. We can assume that she likely lost her virginity to Todd just based on the apparent intensity of their relationship and the fact that they were in highschool but she literally didn't even fuck all 7.

Wow the person who wrote this is bitter and pathetic lol. How can you call this song a dunk on these girls when the song itself says the writer still wants to fuck them?

>Has the same shitty style for everyone
>Makes both the girls and guys hot

Based O'Malley

Based

>wanting anything to do with that bitch

When I was young I was into her, but growing up made me realize she was a bitch. Why would I have to hop hoops for her? I'm no incel cuck betafag. So instead I would rather be someone that's rather cool or a lot younger than her. Knives, Lisa, and Kim are the true ending.

Good. Her freewheeling attitude and non-chalant personality are a turn-off. She also dresses like a slut. Give me Knives any day of the week.

Why the fuck did Scott ditch Knives for this bitch again?

Thats sort of the point. Most people in SP are trash, and even post development Scott and Ramona are sorta shitty.
Kim and Wallace are good though

Age difference and them doing the same thing can get pretty old. But that's the thing though! It's not about age, or how you spend the same hobby with one another. That to me is called a soulmate, something you won't have until you find your other half. Someone you could call your own.

for some reason i get the feeling she never actually banged gideon, and neither did he forcer her into sex (though did use the mental control for other things)

Knives was a clueless naive idealistic little kid. Not to say that Scott was anyhow mature but Knives really was just a childish schoolgirl

ITT: People who didn't understand Scott Pilgrim

Can't forget this classic scene

Attached: 5__69.jpg (1800x2700, 887K)

>Implying he had commonsense

I would slap the shit out the man for being a dumb fuck.

t. Scott Pilgrim

this guy was right.

Please jump just for calling it "willis" tower

I forget, was there any setup for Stephen Stills being gay, or did that just happen?

I meant the comic book, not the character you dumb fucks

He flirted a bit with Wallace also he got really really close with Joseph before the reveal

The comic was still retarded though.

>hurr fight for the right to have sex with a cum dumpster

Glad I never read/watched this shit.

No, it wasn't, it wasn't the deepest thing in the world but it made a lot of sense. It's just that most people here are emotional idiots who have no idea of how human relationships function, so they don't grasp the meaning of the comic.

Part of the point is that the mc and his love interest are shit people
Also Scott is more of a town slut than Ramona

Kim > Lisa > Knives > Envy > Ramona

So...If both characters are shit, then what's the point in creating this comic? You see, it sounds retarded when I say it.

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

7 exes.
That's fine I is g want a used up 21 year old lad.

It's about the side characters, they acknowledge that Scott and Ramona are shit, and they rightfully shit on Scott constantly. Plus every side character is much more charming than Scott and Ramona.

They are shit people not shit characters. Not all protagonista have to be good people

>self inserting with other characters

Makes sense.

>shit people
>shit characters

it's the same shit.

Hating women while still wanting to fuck them is the chad way

It mostly just happened
The only major character it didn't tease about it is with Scott. And even then people argued it did

You cant read right
A shit character is shit cause its badly writen/boring
A shit person is someone unpleasant. SP characters are shit people, good characters

>I dont know about you OP, but I wouldnt even bother dating a girl if I knew she fucked 7 other dudes before meeting me. Especially if shes still in her early 20's.

Your incel is showing.

>wanting a huge slut who will always be thinking about how her former bf dominated her

imagine being this cucked

Scott pilgrim needs to be banned from Yea Forums for good. The janitor is justified for what he's done and I report this garbage every time it shows up. List of offenses:
1. MANY spam threads
These threads cover up the board and give the rest of Yea Forums and new people a very bad impression of us, it doesn't help that they are always the most worthless and shitty threads imaginable.

2. This comic is fucking trash
This comic is terrible and filled with cliches, mediocre writing, and bad characters. It attempts to be funny with SO LE RANDUM XD and CRINGE humor and occasionally panders to its dumb fuck INCEL audience with SHITTY FUCKING SLUTS like Ramona flowers

3. The people in these threads are literally bad people.
They can't fucking post anything intelligence, its just pure stupidity and shitty posting not to mention you guys have the dumbest fucking memes like seeing the shittiest people as the perfect person for you to fuck

In conclusion I hate you and your comic and I hope you all die alone and friendless.

t. gideon

Based copypastaanon

>spam threads
>literally the only thread in a few days

okay faggot

JOKES ON YOU! I'M AN INCEL!

PLEASE stop reminding me
>tfw supposed to be in Oregon already hunting down an art hoe gf
>my immune system dabs on me instead

Give birth, you slave to the patriarchy...wait, you cant can you? Go dilate then.

>implying you will find someone in Oregon

That one's pretty good, but I like this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=uwoZIFX95SA

Someone's feeling personally attacked.

>7 exes
If this were the real world she'd be on Tinder saying her 'kids are her world' and looking for 'a real man and not fuckbois' with a close-up cleavage shot.

I'm not going to give up before I even try. At least I'll run into other white people there

Attached: 1564180364522.jpg (500x272, 134K)

Apart from just being retarded in general this vastly overestimates the general cultural impact of Scott Pilgrim.

cool it incel

Lyric is:
>I'd still hit if I could

Which implies these girls rejected him, there is no way to interpret this other than sour grapes.

Why do people want Ramona? She just has a man's name with the 'a' attached at the end.

good, i want a kim gf

It was what the last generation of Millennials wanted to be.

Gen X and Homelanders hate it though, with Homelanders being the only ones unified in hating the movie.

Scott and Ramona have the same basic character arc, realizing they were actually the villains of their own stories up until that point.

>7 seat cock carousel
i'll pass, thanks

Attached: 1564380966807.jpg (640x360, 56K)

a mixture of that and I really liked the chemistry between the other characters

Virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

Long labia is great.
Wraps around you, and is far easier to coax an orgasm out of.

>>you will NEVER get a qt Kim Pine gf
>>you will NEVER break her tough grrl facade and get her to trust you and open up to you and love you
>>you will NEVER marry Kim
>>you will NEVER be able to hold her tight and tell her you love her
>>you will NEVER be able to walk down the streets of Toronto holding hands

Attached: kim.jpg (550x799, 71K)

MAH NIGGA

The Duality of Man

real women exist with whom you CAN do these things.
but, willis tower huh? do a back flip so you're spinning really fast when you hit.

She developed that facade because of Scott Bowsering her.

What does bowsering mean? As far as I know, she wasn't locked in another castle.

why are you seething over the name of a tower

Scott’s relationship started with Kim basically like Double Dragon, physically saving her by beating up an army of goons.

But he trapped her emotionally by largely ignoring her but keeping her around until unceremoniously dumping her in a way that their entire social group was immediately aware of.

The Katayanagi twins putting her in a literal cage was a visual metaphor for what Scott did to her, putting her in an emotional cage.

Kim’s hard demeanor was a result of that emotional separation from the rest of the world, still being as trapped in Scott’s orbit as Ramona was in Gideon’s.

Something that Ramona also did, turning all her boyfriends “evil” by using them and dropping them when she saw someone else.

The only difference is Ramona had more of them than Scott, and Scott didn’t have an equivalent to Gideon to mobilize his exes into a League.

>tfw 7 is actually low figures nowadays

>Homelanders
Who

Attached: 1547536200733.jpg (1280x1599, 462K)

Attached: 1538516326905.jpg (750x756, 62K)

>Ever wanting to go to Toronto
>Ever

Attached: scott_pilgrim_fan_art__brain_damage__by_parkourpete-d53rpov.png (900x544, 199K)

More like shitty meme spammed by Yea Forums!

Attached: Mungs2.png (1764x2779, 515K)

You should jump off because you have bad taste in women

I only got into the comic because of the movie, so basically, the underlying story is a pretty fun ride and since the comic and movie were being finished up at the same time, they influenced one another and it's interesting. The art style is absolute garbage sameface shit though and it took me forever to tell people apart (Mostly the guys)

>Scott’s relationship started with Kim basically like Double Dragon, physically saving her by beating up an army of goons.

That's wrong tho, Scott beat up a nice wimpy kid she was dating because he's a dick (we won't get into the questionable characterization of Kim dating the guy that kicked her BFs ass), the Double Dragon shit was the result of gideon "jazing up" scott's "boring highschool memories",

What you faggots are calling “Zoomers”.

Gen X came of age in the 80’s and 90’s, Gen Y AKA Millennials came of age in the 90’s and 2000’s, Gen Z AKA the Homelanders are defined by anyone who cannot vividly remember a pre-9/11 world and thus came of age in the late 2000’s or are coming of age now.

Gen W is the Vietnam and hippy generation which is the the ACTUAL Boomers AKA Baby Boomers. Gen V was World War 2, the “ Greatest Generation”.

Attached: 98210688-B1D6-4083-8BC9-75406C5BAF21.jpg (1600x2541, 370K)

>came of age
That doesn't mean anything - Baby Boomers, Gen X, Millennials and Zoomers each have specified birth years that have had a common consensus for decades

Also "homelander" sounds like some sort of glownigger gay ops
Double also saying shit like Gen W and Gen V makes you sound doubly retarded

I wanna be honest with all of you, i always preferred Roxie.

Attached: 5DB7F965-8B3B-4BE3-887D-928163B0FEAF.jpg (343x299, 52K)

based

“Homelander” refers to the age of “Homeland Security”, a phrase which anyone over the age of ten has seared into their brain unless they lived in a family of Appalachian hillbillies or vapid valley trash retards.

The generation names exist to typify political and philosophical leanings based on shared cultural experiences, giving a measure of the changes wrought by that demographic and how the differ from the past.

The terms for Gen Y, V, and W were retroactively made due to the labeling of Gen X, also known as the “Slacker Generation”.

Of course that’s too complex for the shit weasels that infest the internet today, so its simplified into two Doctor Seuss-style words for meme copypasting.

So are we just gonna degrade into a semantics discussion?

Its still well liked by Gen X. Millenials are actually sightly too old for it
For X'ers its the power fantasy sweetspot as well the right element of coming of age

Early on same face is prevalent, in the second half Wallace, Scott, Stephen and any evil X had a more distintive design. Early Wallace's elongated face is one of the worst things in the series

Where do you think you are?

Attached: A8901BE0-0024-4C0A-B040-D7EECA0CD55C.jpg (849x1918, 205K)

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

I've learned as I've grown up that this is the superior option

Who deserves to sexually assault Pilgrim?

Wallace.

A man of good taste, good

Attached: 0547F1F0-6970-4E6A-852E-8FF1D2FF709D.jpg (562x780, 222K)

Blessed Wallace already doing so by making him a rent boy

>give me one good reason why i shouldn't jump off the Willis Tower
You just gave us five.

Ran through problem hair 4/10 bisexual college whore..
Worth fighting for..

user she a drunken hour long poundathon. Not with fighting for or even fuck buddy material

So it's more or less universally accepted that Envy Adams was unequivocally in the wrong for going to the dark side, taking over the old Kid Chameleon band, basically replacing everyone, and going full corporate, yeah?

Also, Scott could have been a lot more sympathetic in this situation had he not gone full retard, made a scene, and gotten his ass kicked out or something to that effect, I guess?

>Wojack poster
>Not understanding that protagonist =/= hero
I am not even a huge Scott Pilgrim but you are a fucking retard.

I gave up on getting a girlfriend 6 years ago, possibly before, when I turned 18. I stopped caring, and crushed any interest or desire I had to get with women like a bug. It's been with me so long I don't even know if I'll ever actually find a girl, let alone a Romana gf. I just don't care anymore, and am perfectly comfortable by myself, which is quite a blessing I will say. Shame, because I'm (allegedly) not bad looking. It's just anything involving sex, picking up chicks, or dating has been purged or repressed. I'm obviously stunted, but thankfully the worst I get is being called adorably awkward, and generally people are surprised I've never had one. It pays to be self aware and mature I guess.

Anyway Scott is a pretty shitty guy you shouldn't try to emulate, and Ramona isn't much better either IIRC. I do like how their relationship, and how nobody really knows how long it will last, but by the end, in those final pages, at least they're happy together.

Based

True, the song itself is focused on a specific type of person but scott pilgrim isn't responsible for it

negative xp is pretty fucking based
soundcloud.com/negativexp/you-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-listen-to-music-if-you-watch-the-needle-drop

he’s probably an asian dude that got rejected by a white girl so he’s super salty and bitter over it

SHE'S JUST A HO!

>Kim.
>Leaves you the second you get your ass kicked.
She's one-third of the trinity for perfect NTR. If that's your thing.

We already came to that conclusion

Toronto fucking sucks glad I don't live there anymore

>Scott attracts the perfect girls to settle down with.
>He tosses them away.
>Becomes attracted to the worst girl to settle down with.
Scott needed to get his ass beat and someone to set his life on the right path for him.

>Catcher in the Rye
like pottery

>if characters do bad things this must mean they're not interesting

>Knives was a clueless naive idealistic little kid.
Thank you. It's really off-putting to see so many people think Scott should've ended up with Knives when it's obvious that Scott only dated her because he was too much of a cowardly, immature asshole to be in an adult relationship, so he decides to date a high schooler instead.

Attached: pearl scott pilgrim.png (540x464, 204K)

Unbelievably based. This song is STILL 100% correct. You can tell because all the negative responses consist SOLELY of "incel incel incel shit" lmao

I've only seen the movie but everyone seemed like an asshole except Knives.

That's the point of the comic

He's simply using Scott Pilgrim as a prime example of what the song is talking about. Its bait to get people to listen.
If you had a single brain cell, you'd know this.

Okay, good, I thought maybe there was some subtext I missed.

>TFW you'll never get fanart of a SP girl burning Scott with their cig

is scott the only straight person in this fucking comic

Not much, the whole thing is presented as this nerd hero fantasy they believe in when in reality they are all asshole losers marking the point between childish endeavors and adulthood
Many people seem to miss it and take the assholeness at face value when it's fully intended

Because fighting seven evil exes to win a girl not only reduces her to a trophy, but also raises the question of what test she needs to go through to be worthy of you. And based on what we see, Ramona had a lot of growing up to do in her own right.

If you read through it Scott might not even be straight, and if he wasn't he'd be the only major character not to be

I never understood the appeal personally. The characters were no fun and there wasn't much story to get invested in, just drama.

Yes, let's have an art of Wendy Testeburger burning Scott with her cigarette

Because they think that Ramona being a terrible person and girlfriend immediately makes the alternatives good by comparison when it's a major point that a large chunk of the cast is really in need of maturity.

Even the pop culture references and video game mechanics give insight to Scott's immaturity in that he treats everything like an overgrown child.

bump

You forgot
>You will never be an ignorant fuck lucky enough to get two girls romantically interested in you, or a large group of friends, that continue to deal with your autism and hallucinations of grandeur, and are willing to help your grow as a person.

Good, Ramona is a huge cunt and Knives is better.

If anything it's the opposite way around. Pretentious art school hipster girls have been a thing for decades. It's just dying your hair crazy colours is a new trend that started a decade or so ago, which probably has more to do with anime becoming popular than anything else. Scott Pilgrim latched onto that stereotype to create Ramona.

This guy

Attached: homelander.jpg (1014x570, 56K)

I did. She cheated on me and then went back to America. It still hurts.

Have fun getting reduced to coins! fucking idiot coomer...

That's the thing, probably.
There isn't a lot of comics it that genre.
Sometimes people needs such drama in their comicbooks.

Ah generations let me tell you why all of it is bullshit.

The stupid names are one thing.
Why not use numbers like:
Born 1980-1990 ? I mean why invent these stupid names?

Also the time span for the generation is to long.
I mean you end up with absurdities like people who are 1 year old and propel who are 10 years old who are part of the same mainstream concept of generation during the moon landing etc.

Not only this fads change and seeing people who are not born in the same year as you as part of the same generation gets hard. I don't think generations should extend past 3 years from date of birth.

Attached: f8d.jpg (680x664, 76K)

just having her figurine is fine enough for me

>Homelanders
???

Attached: 3829e501-b705-47b6-97f3-7cbfb98e4d69.jpg (800x400, 39K)

>Gen X came of age in the 80’s and 90’s, Gen Y AKA Millennials came of age in the 90’s and 2000’s, Gen Z AKA the Homelanders are defined by anyone who cannot vividly remember a pre-9/11 world and thus came of age in the late 2000’s or are coming of age now.
>Gen W is the Vietnam and hippy generation which is the the ACTUAL Boomers AKA Baby Boomers. Gen V was World War 2, the “ Greatest Generation”.

>V, W, X, Y, Z

Why did they name them like that? Are the implying that Zoomers will be the last generation of mankind?

Attached: 1567185762897.jpg (768x960, 63K)

No user is just being retarded. Gen X was the name given to the generation born in the 70s and 80s. From there people naturally decided that the following generation should be Gen Y before they decided that was stupid and settled on Millenials. Now the generation after that is being called Gen Z but eventually people will realize that its still a stupid naming convention and settle on some other term. And I have literally never heard anyone refer to the generations before Gen X as Gen V or Gen W.