Triggers Yea Forumsmblr

>triggers Yea Forumsmblr

Attached: 1559635739559.png (512x512, 130K)

Is that the dude from Log Horizon?

Attached: 1556330660536.png (395x293, 42K)

reddit

Who?

no matter how many times you post here enter or whatever we're not watching your 3hr SU review

Who dat? Some e-celeb fag?

Attached: 1565228976873.png (482x610, 361K)

Did anyone ever ask him what he thought of the SU review that claimed it was secretly pro fascist?

based and best CO reviewer

no no, user, he did the 40 minute one. the person you're thinking of is a complete tranny lunatic that thinks sugar's a nazi

Vash from Trigun? I thought people liked that show here

E;R is great. I’d be very disappointed if a substantial amount of people here hated him.

Hotaru's dad?

Attached: download (3).jpg (235x214, 6K)

e;r is a weebaboo

I'm triggered that people even watch youtube reviewers. They're universally terrible.

Make more videos you faggot

>"hates" Whorra
>doesn't miss a single fucking opportunity to mention her
E;R I know you are reading this thread right now so, confess: You love muscle brown girls, don't you?

This is now a Tomoe family thread.

Attached: Silence.jpg (968x913, 191K)

hey e;r
why did your SU video was deleted?

Never understood why everyone seems to suck this guy's dick. His videos aren't even bad, but they're far from being extraordinary in the way that people would lead you to believe they are.
I will say though, he's infinitely better than the legions of copycats that try to emulate his style.

Attached: 1524106740120.png (412x393, 53K)

Being above average is more than enough to earn praise in the realm of cartoon reviewers

This, most people like him for pro-nazi joke and his political opinion.

>His videos aren't even bad
This, but then again i'm still mad when he got shit wrong, like the fusion is sex thing he awhile back.

By all means, salvage this nonsense if it persists further.

They're a good time wastet, at least.