Just think Yea Forums, in mere moments we'll be seeing the finale of Final Space season2!

Just think Yea Forums, in mere moments we'll be seeing the finale of Final Space season2!
does anyone even care anymore?

Attached: wacked out Gary.gif (268x161, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FinalSpace/comments/cw2kof/spoilers_this_show_frustrates_me/ey87udh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

>no avocato
>execs wanted this to be the next rick and morty
>plot isn't as high stakes as last season
Not really, but I'm seeing it anyway.

Avocado is the real final boss

when does it drop

I still love the show. There's just not much left to discuss. Hope there will be more seasons.

I love it but some of the new characters are really annoying

>some
To think, I cannot even name a single one new character that I liked. They're all just seem... plain.

>Gary out of his passionate loyalty to his newly built family frees his final boss "boyfriend" from possession
I hope Adult Swim has the balls to allow Olan do such a mad thing.

Attached: based jadeyarts.png (742x532, 286K)

Is the finale a normal or double length episode?

Haven't heard anything saying it wont just be a normal 22 minute episode

There's so much wasted potential this season it's crazy, ash and her brother have these glimmers where they might turn interesting then Kevin or Tribor does something quirky. And am I the only one who thinks the studio is fucking this show up? There's just something off about the pacing, it's two steps forward and then one and a half steps back (where as season one was one step forward consistently the whole season.)

The crew didn’t know how to deal with how much the studio stepped in. They had a plan but couldn’t execute it the way they wanted and stuff fell apart with the episodic format the network wanted. I’m hoping that with a potential next season they’ll have a better idea with how to work with the outlines being imposed on them but I miss when they could do whatever they wanted.

Only character that i find annoying is Clarence, Fox is alright, but not not much.

It's the belief that every adult cartoon needs to be a comedy. If it was more of a straight up sci fi show and they didnt feel the need to force gags every 2 minutes and then it would flow a lot better.

I want to FUCK Quinn.

Going by how the way Season 1 handle, it was more well-balance than what this season handle. S2 had it's own issues that needs to be resolved.

Source or is this speculation? Ive never heard anything form them

They've been incredibly active on the subreddit and the discord - olan pops in after almost every episode and gives reasoning on why something was the way it was or how they wanted to originally do something.

reddit.com/r/FinalSpace/comments/cw2kof/spoilers_this_show_frustrates_me/ey87udh/

>the network wanted us to cram more jokes and more Clarence in
>We actually at one point had sooooo much more Sheryl and they made us strip it down
Motherfucker

Have executive notes ever improved any media in the history of fiction ever?

Before you shout Star Wars like it's a Tourette's Syndrome reflex, most of the changes to the OT were made by either Lucas himself or his creative peers.

I thought about it for a minute. Couldnt think of anything.

Ren and Stimpy.

You do realize Bob Camp had his own censorship grievances with Nickelodeon, right (like in one episode where Nick mistook ferns for marijuana).

>murrlogic
>murrlogic greentexting outside of 4channel
double zoinks

how sway

Final Space

Attached: finalspace.png (666x309, 41K)

You're coming to compare one vague, general "don't burn bridges" statement that for all we know was backhanded to several specific detrimental mandates spelled out?

Not him, but people in the industry have to be as vague as possible in order not to be fucked by the executives.

I agree. But doesn't it strike anyone as telling that he can't name a specific instance of executive notes making something better, but plenty of examples of notes making things worse?

I still do. I like it.

>everything you complain about was the studio
>they know if they can get another family guy or Simpson's it's big bucks for them
>wanted to cancel after S2EP4
That's pretty fucking bad

where in the fuck is the mega?

This show's biggest setback is its writing, I feel

Bump for this

Mega?