Heh

Heh.

Attached: love-wins-comic.png (1500x500, 67K)

I don't understand. Homosexuals don't give a fuck if a straight family exists. What planet does Stonetoss live on.

I don't get it

The planet of Self-Victimization VII.

You have to put yourself in the mind of the artist. There's only so many times you can make jokes based on statistics you don't understand. He's desperate for literally anything.

I don't believe you

Attached: stonetoss.jpg (680x675, 91K)

It doesn't change the fact that the observations he presents are 100% correct and accurate

Hey man it's hard to seethe about niggos and fags every week, they can't all be winners.

People only pay attention to the loudest, most extreme opinions, even if they are uncommon. There are a few progressive types who legit want to see the end of white christian het nuclear families; they will mistakenly believe all of them share that opinion too.

Yea just like when he thought Bitcoin wasn't just a bubble or when he tried to used FBI statstics and it showed exactly the opposite of what he said.

Never happened

To be honest, I would love to see this world burn. I fucking hate everything equally. Fuck this gay earth

...Bitcoin is worth $12k.
That New Zeland shooter literally funded his massacre with his buttcoin investment.

Attached: bitcoin-rollercoaster-comic1.png (1000x1000, 106K)

I can bet in 10 years the guy posting these will either give up, or die.

What misery occurred in your life to set you on the path of JRPG villainry?

The fact that I was born. Why should I need a reason, though? Hating this world feels like a no-brainer to me

It's been a while since he made a comic about transgender suicide rate!

LOL

Attached: trans-work-suicide-comic-1.png (1500x500, 62K)

They do, though, there's always some salty gay seething about "breeders", they're annoying and are often the creepy fucks who bring up the "breeding" word during sex a lot.

It's far more of a problem for other gays than for hetero people, but those assholes who can't come to terms with not being able to actually conceive and have working relationships exist.

Based.

Attached: alien-leader-comic.png (1000x1000, 101K)

Why does it seem to be just one guy doing this?

plot twist: stonetoss is the one doing it.

In all honesty that sounds believable.

>there's always some salty gay seething about "breeders"
As well they should! The breeders are a plague upon the land. They multiply out of control, with no concern for genetic purity, health or wellbeing of their filthy offspring. They waste resources and overwhelm the ecosystem with their numbers. Nothing short of complete extermination is enough to stop them, they'll breed even with the crippled and sick if they need to. Barely nobler than an animal.
I'm sure you agree.

Attached: nothing wrong.jpg (541x354, 35K)

Is it really a plot twist when we all see it coming?

He's saying that gays can't have a nice warm family like the straights can.

Disregard this lame b8, redpill me on this instead

Attached: Joker Drinks Ocean Water.png (500x775, 350K)

I went through his comics yesterday
and it's actually surprising how many times he does the exact same joke twice
>gays deny science
>Antifa doesn't care who they destroy
>The rich white men are actually jews and nobody wants to accept that
>Trans suicide in a higher amount than other groups
>circumcision is never done with consent and still justified
>Trump isn't going to build a wall or kick out every single non-white person

You know, i agree a few times with him, but even so, the repeated jokes is too much, man

Exactly what it says

Look at comments about Straight Pride events.

The comic is using the phrase "Love Wins" against the very people who throw it around like it's a solvent for any pushback against gay marriage. They say "love wins" referring to gay love as always winning, but suddenly when it's the love of a traditional, american, nuclear family, you find they're quite mum about it.

Attached: uuurwpkcaln31.jpg (1024x341, 75K)

Yeah, nobody attending a straight pride parade is has a nuclear family. Its ran by Proud Boys who are, let's be real here, gayer then five dicks sucking on four dicks.

Traditional, american, nuclear family doesn't need to fight anything. That's like expecting to be congratulated just for existing.

nice

It plays on the well-established myth that one should not drink ocean water. Joker, obviously being the villain, tries to disprove this myth by drinking ocean water, only to learn (faulty so) that he should not.
The book was produced as oppressive propaganda to keep people from drinking the water which is literally all around us and living a better life as a result.
You should only read it if you want to understand how this myth perpetuates itself, and how the believers think

Why would they comment on a regular family, though? Them saying "love wins" in regards to gay marriage is them speaking out about a subject they have a vested interest in. Them saying "love wins" in regards to a regular nuclear family means nothing to anyone.

I knew the left wanted to scare me into not drinking ocean water
I'm about to trigger so many libs

Heh

Attached: where are they now.jpg (535x1285, 219K)

TRIGGER THE LIBS
OWN THE LIBS

Straight pride parade is a joke. So is white pride and most of men's rights activism (mra has multiple good points, but most outspoken members online are absolute retards)
Being a white straight man has, historically, never been shameful. Even in today's "sjw controlled times" communities where "straight white male" is a valid insult are in a vast minority. Nobody is prosecuting straight people. Nobody ever has. You will never be denied your right to love and marry in a heterosexual relationship. Straight parades exist only to show that you are bigger in numbers, so politicians should listen to you when you demand to ban the gays from breathing in public spaces.

>lmao it's not real it's all in your head
Reality-deniers like yourself deserve to hang first

>lmao it's REAL it's ALL REAL you should read this BREITBART ARTICLE so you can be FREAKED OUT YOUR MIND BY THE WHITE GENOCIDE
Don't you have a manifesto to write out?

Yes, it's called "You are a dumb faggot"

>mfw I eat dog shit and the libs don't want me to eat dog shit
GOTCHA AGAIN, ESS JAY DUBYAS

Wrong, democrats are already conspiring to outlaw Christianity if they win the 2020 election. This has been reported and proven. What do you think they'll go after next once they have power, hmm?

>Wrong, democrats are already conspiring to outlaw Christianity if they win the 2020 election.
You can never prove this is true because it is not true. I'd ask for source but I already know you don't have a valid one.

Libs are actually promoting eating dog shit, you got confused, tranny

>democrats want to outlaw Christianity
Are you high

lol

>t-tranny!!!!
Found ya again /pol/ poster.

>funded his massacre with his buttcoin investment.
God damn that Tarrant was an absolute meme lord.

Trips of truth

>implying there is anything wrong with agreeing with /pol/
It's funny how you think you're smart, but you're just as dumb as a pair of seashells

ITT: lefty/co/ being retarded as usual

Reject modernity, embrace tradition, my fellow uncucked, based and redpilled Chads.

Attached: IMG_20190923_041113.jpg (600x375, 61K)

Heh.

>Straight parades exist only to show that you are bigger in numbers, so politicians should listen to you when you demand to ban the gays from breathing in public spaces.

Thats a prettty paranoid opinion

Doesn't matter. People still read it and create massive butthurt.

It's true. The plan is to replace Christianity with Batman worship

Keep digging that hole man.
Maybe go to another random thread and bitch about transexuals for 3 hours.

"straight pride" is fuckin gay bro

How about you wake up and smell the coffee?

Attached: FB_IMG_1569226348810.jpg (601x565, 35K)

Why not? If it makes at least one of them kill themselves, it was worthy

I hope it's misplaced merchandise in the "Bullseye's Playground" section of Target but specifically at the one in Lynnwood, WA.

Hi incel.

>holding hands with my little girl wife and holding my dog wife's leash
>joined by the adult woman we adopted and her child slave
>also there's some kid with another dog he's not related to us I have no idea who he is

>Homosexuals don't give a fuck if a straight family exists.
Lies and slander. They do care, especially of it's a family with a religion that doesn't allow homosexuality.

>ban the gays from breathing in public spaces.
hey, that's actually a good idea

Highest rate of promiscuity
>Highest rate of STDs
>Highest correlation with pedophilia
>LGBT single moms whoring their children
>Highest rate of mental disorders
>Highest rate of sexual assault
>LGBT agenda in schools
>LGBT agenda in MSM
>LGBT agenda in all corners of culture
>LGBT agenda in politics with a clear negative effect on everyday life
>LGBT agenda by tech and financial giants
>LGBT agenda by marketers
>LGBT agenda in HR
>LGBT pushed as science without scientific rigor
>Open hate towards straight people
>Open hate towards cis people
>Open harassment of all opponents
>Open celebration for non-trans people transitioning

>"Why hate the LGBT goy?"

Attached: FB_IMG_1569226448483.jpg (1072x1680, 188K)

And this right here, is why you will never have sex.

I mean maybe stop being racist, I dunno dude

Samefag detected, go seethe somewhere else about cishets being happy while you're miserable

Truly a conservative dreamland. They

Too late, I already had many times :(

You don't seem too happy though

>stop being racist
>post had literally nothing to do with race, said nothing controversial about race, barely even mentioned race

I don't think you know what "racist" means. Hint: it's not a convenient stand-in for "holds an opinion I disagree with and am offended by."

I dunno, maybe just stop being a NIGGER. Just sayin'

Lol.

Attached: cope harder conservatard.png (669x104, 6K)

Neither do you.

What did the happy family do to hurt your feelings, user? Show me on the doll where the nice, wholesome, traditional family touched you.

>makes a post with a screenshot bitching about being called racist among other things
>nothing to do with race
Okay

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>lefty/co/
Have you abandoned the obviously fake "lefty/pol/" false flag already?

I'd be unhappy if I was forced to cuck my sleep schedule to as part of some master plan to ultimately retake Jerusalem

Nice photoshop, nerd

Sick mspaint skillz,how many hours it took?

Probably because based on the picture they've fallen for the oldest tricks in the Jewish book of tricks: sedentism and agriculture.

>Neither do you.
By what measure? You're the one who's angry about gays and calling everyone you don't like a tranny.

Nothing funny about that user. Gonorrhea is a hell of a sickness

I didn't know Nazis browsed Yea Forums too

refer to this post

>bitching about being called racist among other things

Read it again. It's talking about over-sensationalization of things to seem more problematic than they really are. Everything is racist, everything is offensive, political correctness has gotten out of hand.

It's not "bitching about being called racist," it's complaining about that term among others being overused and misused.

hello newfag, they have infested the fucking place for a long ass time already

>tfw too dumb to run universities, so they whine about a conspiracy
>tfw too dumb to progress, so they take pride in regressing
Ignorance is truly bliss for some.

nice damage control samefag

>You're the one who's angry about gays and calling everyone you don't like a tranny.

I haven't even mentioned either one in this thread.

Have you considered that the reason you are being called a racist is because you said or did something that's racist, and not because people want to pick on you for no reason? Just a thought.

Stop making sense, I don't hear you lalalalalala

>Nazis

From the 1943 communist party playbook:

>When obstructionists become too irritating label them fascist, nazi, or anti-semitic.
>With enough repetition from reputable organizations these associations will be seen as fact.

When you (falsely) call someone a Nazi, you're literally using communistic false-flag tactics.

No, because I don't say racist things, it's just that my existence is enough to piss some people off

WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

>freaks don't hate normal people
Lad. Wew.

Not an argument.

Once again, lefty/co/ is retarded.

>get proven wrong
>d-d-damage control!!!
Hi kid. You go to church today?

Yes, you poor victim, you.

See:
Opposing illegal immigration is not racism. Immigrant is not a race.
Rejecting Islam is not racism. Islam is not a race.
Loving your race and securing its existence is not racism - every race on earth does this, people only bitch when whites do it.

Indeed I am. Thank you for finally understanding

>Loving your race and securing its existence is not racism
Is that why you have never had sex?

You're all faggots lel

Attached: b3f.jpg (919x855, 312K)

>proven wrong
Nope, try again, only with more samefagging

Do you hate your neighbors because you love your family?
Do you want your neighbors' houses to burn down because you lock your doors and invest in home security?

The left can't meme.

Geee I wonder if its because white people have a history full of shame that would make anyone concerned about them going way too far on their racial superiority or something

>says blatantly racist things
>a-actually it's not racist because-

Attached: muttley laugh.gif (480x360, 190K)

Have you had sex? Please, enlighten me on your sex life. How many partners have YOU had, o great sex-haver?

Also, non sequitur.

Kid, you lost. Accept it.

>history full of shame
All races have done shitty things.
All races have owned and sold slaves.
All races have engaged in war, conquest and colonialism.
All races have committed crimes against other countries.
All races have had good and bad people in them. Whites are not a special case.

Accept what? Revealing you as a samefag? Okay

The problem is that everything is called racist or another form of discrimination nowadays, making those words utterly meaningless. People react to a minor "dark" joke with the same words as they should react to actual institutionalized racism like the USA had in the 50's. That is the complete lunacy you can see on social media

>Geee I wonder if its because white people have a history full of shame that would make anyone concerned about them going way too far on their racial superiority or something

Dunno, it doesn't seem to be that much worse than what Mediterraneans, East Asians or Sub-Saharan Africans have.

Yeah I'm a white guy and I fuck black women and illegal mexicans. My entire goal is to make sure the whites are gone forever.

No more whites, thats the ticket.

nice

Attached: 2f0.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Fuck you I'm still bitter about the crash

How are any of those things racist?

Are you racist because you lock your doors and don't just let strangers waltz in at any time uninvited? Secure borders =/= racism.

>leftard doesn't know what racism means
>proves user right
Of course, how surprising

Attached: words words words.jpg (527x900, 44K)

>conservative still on suicide watch
Shocker.

Prove it.
Prove that you've actually had that sex.
I have no reason to believe anything you're saying.

You being a niggerfucker means only one less traitor in the ranks.

Nice samefag again.

Which states from what continent have the access to most nuclear weapons? Have pan-africans ever thought about enslaving white people? no, have pan-arabists ever thought about enslaving white people? No. Have pan-asians ever thought about enslaving white people?

Have pan-european/white supremacists ever enslaved non-White peoples? Yes and it has occurred way too many times to be acceptable

>whites are the only race with a shameful history

Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, and Fidel Castro weren't white.

Why does Rockthrow absolutely devastate the Tumblr tourists so much?

>he says this as white nationalism is now a terrorist threat
Go fuck yourself faggot

It was a joke you fucking autist.

>white race
>existing

Choose 1, white race is a myth created by subhuman colonial filth that is meant to hide their impure pedigree..

>6 seconds between each other
hi newfag

>Rejecting Islam is not racism. Islam is not a race.
The funny part about this is I've seen people champion the oppressed Christian minorities in the Middle East. Until they saw pictures of them. Then they mysteriously stopped caring. I wonder why.

>Change for the sake of change is always good!

Gays don't breed, they recruit.

Prove it samefag

Are you for real? I feel like I'm seeing a meme coming to life

When the right enters the gun control argument, they explain the necessity of protection from not only intruders and criminals, but against a tyrannical government where riot police can quell the masses with weapons that only they own.

When the left enters the gun control argument, they obsess over your penis.

How am I wrong? I've explained my position perfectly

Huh?

None of those are Americans, either

His ability to live in people's heads rent free extends way beyond Yea Forumsmblr.
It's somewhat amazing.

Attached: ED_eljXWsAARss1.jpg (1080x1241, 167K)

>gays dont breed
>there isnt a thing called a "surrogate"
Imagine being this stupid.

Oh Lel it's getting too jewy here

Arabs have invaded and enslaved parts of Europe
I guess someone never heard of the Barbary Slave Trade, Al-andalus, or the Ottoman Empire

Oh, now suddenly we are all equal once people start pointing out the bad things whites do?

>securing its existence

>mfw you got assblasted so bad that your blaming the j00z
This night has been great . Thanks for the laughs. Wanna call me a tranny again? That ones a kneeslapper.

Bitcoin peaked at $28k.

Also, an AR-15 is about $1500, bullets are dirt cheap. I could fund a mass shooting just driving for Lyft for a week.

The joke is that the LGBT movement's motto is "love wins", despite love only being possible between male-female couples and between parents and children.

(you)

I feel like at this point Yea Forums should a betting pool guessing the next theme of his next comic. It's been a while since he's made a joke about black people, we may be due.

Your position is blind and naive

>Which states from what continent have the access to most nuclear weapons?

Lets see:
Russia - non-white slavs
USA - non-white mutts
France - white
UK - non-white anglo goblins
China - non-white east asians
Pakistan - non-white indo-aryans
India - fucking mess of non-white ethnic groups
Israel - jews so whether or whether not they're white changes randomly
North Korea - non-white east asians

>despite love only being possible between male-female couples and between parents and children.
Did..
Did you just admit to wanting to fuck children

>user got his brain melted
Are you okay?

>Have pan-africans ever thought about enslaving white people?
Africans were doing slavery long before the European slave trade. In fact, Africans were the ones selling other Africans into that trade - it wasn't all white people going in boats to Africa, slave traders came to America with their fellow Africans for sale and that's how most people acquired them. Through traders.
>have pan-arabists ever thought about enslaving white people?
The Arab slave trade was HUGE. In fact, the largest slave trade wasn't even the American colonial one.
>Have pan-asians ever thought about enslaving white people?
Once again, slavery was a big thing in ancient Asia, with or without white people.
>Have pan-european/white supremacists ever enslaved non-White peoples? Yes and it has occurred way too many times to be acceptable
So why exactly was it acceptable for those other peoples to enslave their own kind then? Two wrongs don't make a right.

>France - white
(X)

Found the Nafri
You ain't white buddy boy

France is white? since when?

>America is the only country with a shameful history

You're not fooling anyone. You just hate white people. Be honest about your racism instead of pretending to be an enlightened anti-racist. If you truly weren't racist, you wouldn't have such a raging hateboner for whites.

>damage control
Pathetic, even for a /pol/bot.

>but against a tyrannical government where riot police can quell the masses with weapons that only they own.
Yeah the second amendment isn't going to do shit to stop that. If they want to come after citizens they're going to do it. Those right wing hero fantasies aren't ever coming true.

It's true, though.
Prior to colonialism, "white race" wasn't a thing, Europeans constantly fought among each other and hated each other based on nationality/ethnicity.
Even AFTER colonialism the Irish or the Italians, latter literally being the founding fathers of western culture, got shit for their heritage. "white race" being a single collective of superior breed was invented as an excuse to enslave the negroes.

No race is without sin.
We are equally guilty for causing the damage that has ruptured our standing with one another.

And your left wing fantasies about a communist utopia ain't gonna happen either

>discussing racism within the context of American history
>cites non-Americans
>gets called on this
>YOU JUST HATE WHITE PEOPLE
Okay calm down there bubba

Attached: 15316956075916.jpg (356x600, 83K)

It's hard to take you seriously

Good thing I don't have that fantasy. Just because I mentioned right wing doesn't mean I'm a leftist you idiot.

Love can be platonic you brainlet

That's because nobody thinks of men's rights issues as men's rights issues. Things like gender-biased rape, divorce, and custody laws are serious issues. Whatever stupid bullshit Zoe Quinn is up to this week is not.

>>cites non-Americans

Translation: assumes non-Americans are innocent, blameless, guiltless parties who never did anything wrong

>a fence sitter
Nice way to call yourself a coward with no opinion

>you're only allowed to have one of two opinions
Is this really how you see things?

What races besides whites have shame in their history?

>H-how dare you not being THE ENEMY
damn hobo get out from the internet for once

Okay, so you don't actually plan to follow the discussion, you're just looking for an excuse to bitch about people hating whites.

Or that examples should come from the country they're in. Otherwise why not just be like "well it worked in this place" like fuck why not just say "Eh censorship of the news is fine it did wonders in Singapore"

Yes. Either kill no Jews at all or kill 6 million, or be a centrist cuck and decide to kill some Jews in a compromise.

Fence sitters are nothing more than people who sway to the popular opinions

Pretty much all of them, but what Mao did doesn't really have much to do with racism as it exists in the US, which is why citing him and Pol Pot and Castro are non sequiturs here.

>he still thinks that straight pride parade was 100% unironic and not a IOTBW-tier proof of concept

>You're either with me or against me, trying not to play for teams is cowardice.

Washington was right, Americans are too dumb for a two party system and always will be.

Damn, you kill that strawman yet bro?

Few of his comics are funny. The rest just seem to be about how much he hates trannies. I could understand the whole cancel culture aspect because it's beyond retarded anyone even goes along with that but its weird to hate trannies even from a logical standpoint of their standards.

If you truly believe half the people you hate are going to kill themselves anyway how is that a threat?

Stop, they don't care. They just want to scream about white persecution.

we're taking those away

Maybe because people saying the popular opinions are people who don't end up putting a gun to their head

Attached: 1369819077877.png (349x328, 5K)

We weren't even talking about Americans, we were talking about whites.

user said "well, whites have a lot of shame in their history" so I rebutted that every race has shame in their history. user moved the goalposts to "well, none of those are Americans" - when nationality wasn't even part of the discussion.

He's just some white boy scared cuz muh enemy has things and if they have too much things then they might be on equal footing to me and that's scary.

Don't think there's too much logic when it comes to his weird, irrational hatred.

Will you ignorant niggers PLEASE shut the hell up?

Is this it? THIS is what I got all those ass-whoopings for?

I had a dream once!
It was a dream that little black girls and black boys would one day drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression!
But lo and behold, some five decades later? What have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good for nothing niggers!

And I know some of you don't want to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the English language!
But that's what I see now: NIGGERS!
And you don't want to be a nigger!

Because niggers are living contradictions!
Niggers are full of unfulfilled ambitions!

Niggers wax and wane! Niggers love to complain!
Niggers love to hear themselves talk but hate to explain!

Niggers love being another man's judge and jury! Niggers procrastinate until it's time to worry!
Niggers LOVE to be late! Niggers HATE to hurry!

I've seen what's around the corner. I've seen what's over the horizon. And I PROMISE you, you niggers have nothing to celebrate.

Attached: boondocks-mlk.jpg (720x480, 102K)

>posts this in a tranny thread.

LIBERALS GET THE ROPE TOO

I'm a non-white and I want to tell you white people that it's okay to be white. I love you guys.

>If you don't like anal sex being forced on children you're just scared

I think there's more to it than that. There's definitely parts of the world where this nonsense is creeping into politics like how that Jessica Yaniv person in Canada is basically going around harassing everyone with impunity by abusing the human right tribunals up there. Of course he's making the mistake of assuming every tranny is like Yaniv where all the ones I've talked to also express open hatred for them.

I don't get it.

You're a good guy

I hate you Uncle Toms so goddamn much.

>all gays want to fuck children
Uh
okay

Then we should get to burning down the Vatican post haste.

But what does that have to do with the topic at hand?

I don't need your love, mongrel. Get out of my country.

>But what does that have to do with the topic at hand?
Every priest who has molested a boy is a homosexual.

Not all gays support pedophila, but all most gays support pushing LGBT education into kindergartens.

You see through lies of jedi too?

What do men's rights have to do with straight pride? There are gay men. There are straight women. Neither show up to straight pride parades, but the point stands.

>but all most gays support pushing LGBT education into kindergartens
And according to you, this means forcing kids to have anal sex?

>every priest who has molested a boy is a homosexual.
(you)

It means forcing the idea of anal sex on children.

By that logic, doesn't presenting the idea of heterosexual love also mean forcing the idea of sex on them period, something conservatives have historically also hated?

>He doesn't support teaching a prominent Catholic position in early education

Yes but they're running out of reasons to justify why they hate gays, so now it's THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

>he thinks imparting an understanding of some people not being straight and it being okay to have crushes on whoever you want in your class is an anal sex 101 course
I’m coming over to fuck you right now, user.

Nah, he just doesn't understand that part and assumes that it has to be they walk in those pink dick pasties and talk about how they all need to ass fuck and root out the breeders because that's what the people he listens to tell him is going on.

The difference is that heterosexual love is a natural part of life, and necessary for the perpetuation of the human race, while anal sex is a deviant behavior.

>muh degeneracy
Oh okay good to know you have no actual argument

>they walk in those pink dick pasties
If this isn't what my tax dollars are paying for in our schools, it should be.

Do you also believe that teaching children that it's okay for whites and blacks to marry is promoting deviant behavior?

Only if they're gay.
>this level of reading comprehension
You shouldn't teach kids about sex in any shape, but you still should teach them about love, which is an inherently heterosexual thing.

>but you should teach them about love, which is an inherently heterosexual thing.

It's raining (you), hallelujah!

The natural purpose of sex is procreation.
Sex, by its nature, is the act in which human life is created.
Sodomy cannot produce these results.

>The difference is that heterosexual love is a natural part of life, and necessary for the perpetuation of the human race
So are homosexuals, they are nature's control to stop over-population and to give the children who will inevitably be orphaned or abandoned by het parents people who could adopt them. This is why a second or third child is more likely to be gay.

Whoa I thought this was about love, not sex

is this the only person ITT who actually understood the comic?

Here you go sir, your (you)s freshly baked.

Sodomy is contrary to natural law because it is not right conformity with the form of humanity.

As rational animals, we have to use our reason as the mode by which to decipher what conforms to our essence, i.e., the essence of man, thereby living in accord with it.

Goodness is indistinguishable from being. Therefore, procreation cannot be separated from the sexual act because it contradicts our nature which is to generate life (which is being, and therefore, good). It is irrational, and thus contrary to reason, to participate in something while separating from it its final cause or purpose, because without considering it the act itself is unintelligible.

Consequently, sodomy is contrary to human nature.

autism

On that same note, transgenderism is not in accordance with human nature because it is an irrational rejection of what we are.

Gender is not accidental, but is essential to humanity, and so to not conform with our nature (whether it be male or female), is too contrary to natural law.

>Sodomy is contrary to natural law because it is not right conformity with the form of humanity.
Incorrect, sodomy brings you into closer contact with your prostate, which brings greater pleasure. God would not design a human in such a way unless it was intended.

>I only have sex in the missionary position, because getting my dick sucked does not foster procreation, therefore is illogical and contrary to human nature.
Here's one more (you) for you sir.

The prostate is not a sex organ. It was not made to be sexually stimulated, it's a gland.

>I don't understand. Homosexuals don't give a fuck if a straight family exists.
You are right.
The GAYS and trannies, however, will attack classic family values on sight, most often projecting their own daddy/mommy issues with it.

Getting your dick sucked is fine for foreplay.
It shouldn't be the ends.

Why are alt right memes always so terrible?

>hurr durr walls of text good

BASED

>imagine making me read!
ADHD is a common occurrence in conservatives?

Hit a nerve, huh?

why are all his kids blonde? both parents have brown hair...

>this meme isn't overly verbose, you just lack the attention span!

Ok, Tim Buckley.

a simple joke/meme shouldn't read like a fucking essay.

it should be short, sweet, and to the point.
if you have to explain the joke with a jillion words, you already have no joke.

>anything longer than a tweet
>overly verbose
Literal brainlet.

Liberal memes have to be the worst type I have ever seen in my lifetime. I recall looking through the Chans, searching for funny memes to show to my friends. Most of the funniest ones were obviously conservative but then I ran across one. One horrid, overlong meme. I noticed that it was in support of diversity and trans rights so I should've know what I was getting in to. My god was the meme overwritten. I'm talking PARAGRAPHS of nonsense. There was no joke. I have no idea why Leftists fail at humor so badly. It's almost like a part of their brain is missing. Conservative humor on the other hand is elegant, side splitting and most of all, gets to the point. I feel that the reason is that conservatives know what life is actually about, we've been through it all. Wars, love/lost, friendship, traditional values. Lefties don't understand any of those things and it shows in their "jokes". They view the world similar to a small child.
It's sad, really.

>Anything that isn't 20 words or fewer or takes more than 5 seconds to read is too wordy.

Lmao, it's a freaking meme in a 535 x 1285 image. You're not reading Tolkien.

TL:DR leftie.

If you have to use 100 words to make a joke that could easily be told in less than a dozen, you've overdone it and oversold it.

Excess is a thing even in memes.

Oh my bad not gonna lie didn't read the reply chain.

>you have to follow my stupidly arbitrary standards to make me laugh
Okay, President of Comedy.

I don't get why the rainbow coalition hates the traditional family unit so much and constantly calls for it to be destroyed by whatever means possible.
If straight men and women stop forming real families, there'll be no more children for the gays to indoctrinate and groom for rape. And what are they going to do, then?

Literally biting the hand that feeds them children.

How come Yea Forums hates Stonetoss so much?

Based

Man you're very passionate about this imaginary problem that doesn't exist.

>That's like expecting to be congratulated just for existing.
Oh, precisely like gay people who get parades for being born that way!

They don't call it Yea Forumsmblr for nothing.

Attached: 1478213173852.jpg (646x646, 87K)

>they are nature's control to stop over-population
Which is why homosexuals were so prevalent in medieval times when the average family size was 14 kids, and basically nonexistent now in the age of family planning.

>the rainbow coalition
>glorification of oil wars

Attached: 12b.png (680x357, 427K)

Good.
If it rustles Yea Forums's jimmies it can't be bad.

Are you trying to sarcastically imply there were no gays in medieval times? Are you truly that stupid?

Faggy politics, Faggy artstyle, same Faggy jokes.

Good, Yea Forumsmblr outing itself as the retards they are helps to regulate things.

Fag making the same 3 jokes over and over that gets less funny the more he does it.

it takes one to know one, fag.

Hey, Stonetoss. What's your next comic going to be about?

people with ADHD love reading and going into as much detail as possible, so we tend to be the ones spewing walls of text about stuff nobody cares about
that and onkly neurodivergent peeps who wind up conservative are the ones who never recognize there's something different about them, since conservatives are the ones insisting all mental conditions are just fancy names for being lazy or a serial killer

This is even more embarrassing than just letting the insult go.

>tfw my girlfriend is black
You would not want mutt kids anyway?
Not that she can get kids.

Sure you can have the bullets first.

Try reading beyond the first three words of a post.

Like i give a fuck if some random people tell me that something i like is racist etc.

>still feeling embarassment while user
who exactly are you hoping to run into and impress while you're down here?

Gays only come from straight families.

imagine being this deluded
fags are absolutely jealous of normal people and always try to make their lives a living hell

I like how all Purple(Libertarian Right) have pretty normal faces except for that one who's clearly only screaming in terror because he's being devoured by on of the reds and thus having his NAP violated. Truly best ideology

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

Good lord, you're still going. And right after you spent a few good minutes justifying your ADHD to complete strangers on the internet.

Do you guys seriously not understand basic arguments? The point is is homosexuality was a form of natural population control it would be more prevalent in medieval times than now, whereas the opposite is true today.

>the right
"The left can't meme"
>also the right
"LMAO Stonetoss so based with these 15 comics abouy trans suicide rates that all have the exact same 'joke'!"

Also, if that exact same image had been a Bertstrip you would've found it hilarious - just replace the image and names.

Oh, and just to get it out of the way, because we all know it's coming, here's some of /pol/'s favorite forced memes
>CRINGE
>SEETHING
>OBSESSED
>YIKES
>DILATE
>COPE
>HAVE SEX

You know we're still in the midst of an overpopulation crisis right now, right?

>the left can't meme
>here's my schizo analysis on it

Attached: IMG_20190921_203649.jpg (749x884, 140K)

You’re projecting. You hate the gay lifestyle, so you imagine they must also hate the straight lifestyle back. Gay people don’t care. They only start caring about what straight people are doing when they get attacked first.

>Also, if that exact same image had been a Bertstrip you would've found it hilarious - just replace the image and names.
Holy shit NO. It would be too try hard. Sorry, your meme just isn't funny my dude

Attached: 1557183744332.jpg (1200x1334, 148K)

If it's not a choice, then how is it a "lifestyle"?
Diseased thinking.

>constume

agreed. being nomadic social gatherers went amazing for 300,000 years then some degenerate invented agriculture and its all gone downhill from there. and what the fuck is this fiat currency bullshit? all it does is encourage gambling, murder, and drug abuse. Things were better when we could just trade what we had for what we wanted and fucking in exchange for favors was always an option. the oldest and most vital tradition we have and these mentally-ill hatemongers banned it

all these technologies and inventions could be put to way better use if humans were actually living the way we evolved to do. I'm 100$ serious

Attached: 1290181612538.jpg (300x365, 61K)

Attached: 1305530993991.gif (199x143, 10K)

What the fuck are you even arguing?

The "moral homo" is a meme and non existent.

Then work repeal the anti-straight laws the gays been passing already, instead of whining on Yea Forums.

take your fucking meds

This
>Highest rate of promiscuity
>Highest rate of STDs
>Highest correlation with pedophilia
>LGBT single moms whoring their children
>Highest rate of mental disorders
>Highest rate of sexual assault
>LGBT agenda in schools
>LGBT agenda in MSM
>LGBT agenda in all corners of culture
>LGBT agenda in politics with a clear negative effect on everyday life
>LGBT agenda by tech and financial giants
>LGBT agenda by marketers
>LGBT agenda in HR
>LGBT pushed as science without scientific rigor
>Open hate towards straight people
>Open hate towards cis people
>Open harassment of all opponents
>Open celebration for non-trans people transitioning

"Why hate the LGBT goy?"

Consider the following.

Attached: hiv-statistics.png (1366x798, 441K)

No, we're not. Overpopulation is lower than it has ever been. The great majority of humanity now lives without risk of destitution or starvation.

This is just the Appeal to Nature fallacy.

its impressive how you managed to pull all those clowns out your ass. how did they fit?

SEND IN THE CLOWNS

Attached: Joka baby.jpg (480x360, 25K)

catching fish isn't a choice if its the only edible thing available, but being a fisherman is still a lifestyle

>>HAVE SEX

I don't recall right wing being particularly obsessed with incels though

>reality doesn't exist, I refuse it.
>haha now you lost HARD

No seriously, what's racist about what he wrote?

>The difference is that Jesus
no. the difference is that you don't teach pre-teen kids about sex. LGBT is thrusting their penises towards kindergarteners.

Good job

Never understood why conservatives hate faggots so much, after all the ancient greece was the peak of western civilization and that civilization was one where every man was an arse bandit and butt piracy reigned supreme.

But what if i don't want kids?

>love, which is an inherently heterosexual thing.
>love
>inherently associated with sexuality
Guess you have to tear up your Christian card now if you’re a man then, because loving god is GAY.

then don't have sex

the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies is to not put yourself in a situation where you have to deal with them as a consequence

And "hurrdurr animals are gay too" isn't?

>the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies is to not put yourself in a situation where you have to deal with them as a consequence
Sounds like an endorsement of gay sex.

why do you have to have sex either way?
have you considered not being a cumbrain?

>the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies is to not put yourself in a situation where you have to deal with them as a consequence
So how does it feel to go full wizard? At some point you gotta admit you have no idea what you're talking about. Right?

No, that is too. To actually prove homosexuality is wrong, you’d have to prove that restricting sex to only procreation is right. What actual societal good does it accomplish? Is everyone in society having children actually a net positive?

you're a good man user

Attached: can you smell.jpg (640x640, 119K)

BASED

Delusional

spoken like a true 4channer.

Is everyone in society having unprotected, unregulated sex a net positive?

Thats actually a clever one. Could be seen as a wholesome joke about everyone hating work for those unfamiliar with the stats.

I noticed Lefty memes are mostly just masturbation. The wall of text is usually a fanfic of sorts. I think this is because overall the Leftist bubble exist for the pursuit of sexual pleasure from power.

You can also see it with how they argue their points. Once they feel like they have won the discussion, due to saying something they think is unquestionable or the audience taking their side, they reach a sexual climax and start squirming and smiling. If you then counter their argument, sometimes they stay locked in their sexual climax acting like no counter argument has been presented, or if you manage to rob them off their argument, you also rob them off their climax and they lose their shit.

Attached: 7f03bf4f36118fa7.jpg (532x1001, 115K)

I don’t know, how about you stop making strawman arguments and try to actually prove your point.

>if you don't put yourself in a situation where an unwanted pregnancy will come out of it, you will not have to deal with it
>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

t. cumbrain

That wasn't a strawman.

>I noticed Lefty memes are mostly just masturbation.
Stonetoss is one of the most masturbatory political comics imaginable.

What do rape, divorce, and child custody disputes have to do with straight pride either? You take pride in weird shit.

Guys.
Post Stonetoss.
Nobody cares about your faggoty AIDS-ridden ass.

Attached: vegans-and-cyclists-comic.png (1000x1000, 106K)

>actually the working class just have a sexual fetish for defending their human rights

Saying “no it’s not” is still not an argument. If you call on the other person to defend a bunch of upchuck you spewed up and attributed to them, that they didn’t say, don’t be surprised if they don’t engage with it.

Can do.

Attached: stonetoss-open-borders.png (1000x500, 70K)

>HAVE SEX
That one was forced by a Briefag, though.

>Post Stonetoss
No.
>nobody cares
On the contrary, every odd stonetoss strip is him just seething that gay people exist.

Left is for unemployed, not working class.

It's literally the opposite.
Pretty much every single comic is "laugh at the other side", not "please upvote me for what a virtuous person I am."

Except my follow-up question was perfectly in line with yours:
>To actually prove homosexuality is wrong, you’d have to prove that restricting sex to only procreation is right. What actual societal good does it accomplish? Is everyone in society having children actually a net positive?

In order to answer this question, you have consider the alternatives. What is too much sex, and what is too little sex?

>No.
Yes.

Attached: california-immigration-comic1.png (1000x1000, 106K)

>Saying “no it’s not” is still not an argument.
I wasn't using that as an argument, I was literally correcting you in accusing me of strawmanning.

Asking a follow up question is not a strawman.

>Pretty much every single comic is "laugh at the other side"
You can't pretend this doesn't come alongside a smug face going "While look at how correct I am", hell look at the OP image. "Gays are bad, but also look how good I am, for being a conservative"

Like you can speak for a whole group of people, what are you a democrat?

>What is too much sex, and what is too little sex?
Enough such that you are unhappy with the amount or it is impacting your day to day life, in either direction.

So, to actually answer your question, no, not EVERYONE in society needs to be having kids - it's okay if some people don't, but those who can, and could certainly sustain raising children, shouldn't be discouraged from it.

However, since you mentioned restricting sex to only procreation, we have to consider the opposite extreme.

You said masturbation though, not attention seeking. Every Stonetoss comic is him wanking himself off with with his ideas about how hypocritical the other side supposedly is.

I like the edit where the father says "I love my gay son"

The reserve army of labor is apart of the working class, yes

I miss hehesilly :(

Attached: DHSulrYWsAIs_8m.jpg (251x1200, 70K)

Literally what's more masturbatory than look at how much stupider they are than me, the chad intellectual?

Why do you continue to make the same thread every hour of every day cracka nigger kike fag?

Deceptive ads that have little to do with what they're promoting are bad.
I saw a fucking Whirlpool ad that had NOTHING to do with appliances and instead had four random-ass kids with some political statistics.

And Starbucks now funds tranny medical procedures... which does absolutely nothing to help them sell coffee or make better coffee.

Attached: stonetoss-burgers.png (1000x1000, 244K)

>Actually funny stonetoss.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeittt.

I can't think of a single comic of his that is just "LOOK HOW GOOD I AM", as opposed to the majority of those cringey reddit antifa edits, which completely remove the joke in order to go "LOOK AT HOW GOOD I AM".

writing a page long sexual fantasy as a meme.