South Park

First look at season 23

Attached: C_yiG8noM7FvU8nD5XyiQreDVvhrFrHJxoPDj0Ii5Wo.jpg (960x540, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3IN1QIpFT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will politics end?

b-b-but muh god emperor

When will they stop talking about politics in south park?are you retarded or something?

Have you never watched South Park before?

Don't worry Yea Forums, shotafags will save these threads

Looks... interesting, I guess.
Well if you say it like that, I'll help you sure.

Attached: 1508774605898.png (563x937, 458K)

Oh God fucking dammit. Not again with this dick sucking shit. Last of the Meheecans was a fucking god awful episode. Even with Butters as the lead which is honestly impressive, given most of his episodes are good. I'm just going to watch Goobacks again, at least the big gay manpile was funny.

Remember that episode of South Park where people were time traveling from the future to South Park because the future was a shitty nightmare hellhole, and in the end the future people running away from how shitty their home is only ended up bringing the shittiness with them and made South Park a shithole too, so the big moral at the end was that they should work to make the future a better place instead?

Attached: CrT_MBBWcAAiMSY.jpg (300x225, 15K)

I really hope they do something on Epstein this season

the moral at the end was that we should all go fuck each other in a pile to ensure that humanity dies a slow cold death so we don't have to deal with our shitty future

The moral was that was too much work and we should all get gay with each other.

And at least one lolifag.

Attached: DO1Y-9CUQAAUR5l.jpg (1200x996, 110K)

Which side will the take? Or will it be against both?

Man trump really fucked Matt and trey up

If this episode doesn't mention the word "illegal", I'm fucking done with this show.

It will probably go in its own absurd direction. The fact that Kyle is there probably means Cartman is doing this.

at this point the only reason to watch south park is for the cute shotas
it hurts me to say this as someone who considers seasons 3-8 to be the best television ever produced.

Attached: 1562399187437.png (1280x1085, 500K)

There is no moral, we're all gonna die before immigration makes any significant change to society anyway so why care

Ever since Last of the Meheecans they stopped making fun of Mexico/Latin America/Immigration, after habitually shitting on it before. I don't see them switching back now. Expect anti illegal immigration sentiment to be represented along the lines of this song: youtube.com/watch?v=A3IN1QIpFT8

that stan looks so fat are you sure it's not cartman with stan's clothes?

Simple but cute.
Post more. The girl of course.

First for worst boy.

Attached: BABD26E8-118B-46FD-9FB5-A1A445A35A51.jpg (1063x2487, 173K)

Yeah and then they decided that was gay so they ended up having a huge gay orgy again.

Clyde is kind of girly though, isn't he?

Attached: 64909849_p12.jpg (1065x1200, 450K)

NTA. I hate Trump but South Park really went downhill when it shifted its focus to politics. The show was best when it was about grade school boys getting into random and weird shit.

It was always political, but usually tried not to take itself TOO seriously. I think the big shift away from that was during the whole Can't Show Muhammad on TV thing, but even then they'd rip on themselves by saying they're getting too "preachy and up its own ass", or the Funnybot episode where they warned against taking comedy too fucking seriously.

But let's not lie, current events have always been on the table, even in Season 1. Part of me still misses episodes like Mecha Streisand though, which went full wacky and whatever statement on politics or pop culture was being made was clearly second to jokes and parodies. I'll even take another episode that's just their retarded retelling of a classic Star Trek episode.

Attached: StupidSpoiledWhoreVideoPlayset.jpg (600x849, 101K)

Meant for

Attached: e7593f83f2312859191c726c9ac6b18bb55c3657.jpg (1280x1911, 556K)

Watch them not acknowledge how Butters is Lord of the Meheecans.

it could be, i'm honestly not sure. it's definitely stan's clothes though.

>politics only exist in South Park when they piss user off
Wow, you're a pussy.

It's set during Obama's term?

do you think it is because they have servants of latin origin and they just dont want to pissed them off?

>Meanwhile, Kyle goes to camp
Holy shit, why is this line so damn funny

>DUDE DETAINING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IS LITERALLY THE HOLOCAUST LMAO
Jesus fucking Christ.

>Dude Bro just change your entire country lmao

>dude bro just piss on immigration laws and migrate here en-masse while not understanding the language or culture

And be sure to treat "assimilation" like it's a bad word. When in Rome, destroy it and rebuild it as Home.

>social commentary episode
>doesn't push any actual message and has fun with the subject instead, e.g. the non-ending where they decide that shit is gay

I miss good satire.

>DUDE ITS JUST A SMOLDERING CAGE DESIGNED FOR 20 INDIVIDUALS FILLED UP TO THE BRIM WITH A 100 ASYLUM SEEKERS AND ITS ALL BASED ON A SHITTY IMMIGRATION POLICY JUST LIVE WITH IT LMAO

Attached: IMG_20190922_045920.jpg (686x515, 68K)

Haven't you ever seen The Waterboy?

Little girls are the devil.

>superficial commentary without any nuance
>satire
Fuck south park for empowering centrists desu.

>piss on immigration laws and migrate here en-masse while not understanding the language or culture
Point to where I said that

>>superficial commentary without any nuance

what
poking fun at both sides and not really taking either is literally the definition of nuance

You could explain that to that gnat-brained imbecile until your fingers bleed but he wouldn't care unless you were on his "team"

>poking fun at both sides and not really taking either is literally the definition of nuance
Kids actually believe this shit and regurgitate it unironically. Christ.

So Cartman traps Kyle there or something?

>dude just make epic memes and take no stance in a debate lmao

Will they reference the fact the separate detention was done to make sure the kids were kept away from human traffickers?

If they don't want to be in the cages all they have to do is not come to America. It's such a horrible, racist country after all so why would they ever want to :^)

Seeking asylum isn't a crime, retarded faggot. Sorry to burst your discord bubble.

Attached: 1569163330702.png (420x420, 159K)

Are they still doing the serialized thing?

fuck off

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

The irony of you replying with a canned greentext response ins't lost on me. Go back to rooting for whatever flavor of whiny woke/pilled victims to whom you pledge allegiance. Hopefully South Park won't join you and will instead focus primarily on telling a fucking joke, not some didactic call-to-arms bullshit.

>America isn't bad
>But you're doing bad things
>Yeah but on PURPOSE to KEEP OUT IMMIGRANTS so it's ok
???

What do you think is the likelihood they'll have a scene with AOC crying at a parking lot miles away from the camp for a photo op?

>not letting everybody in who wants in
>shitty immigration policy
retard

If they did that then all is forgiven.
Especially if she has horse face.
I mean really what the fuck is with that fake, upper lip only smile thats so common these days?

Asylum from what exactly? Needing to get a job? All they do is come here and leech off the system, get free healthcare, and most importantly, they DO NOT PAY TAXES

Zero(0), but holy shit, that'd be surprisingly ballsy and pretty funny. Sad that I have to say this about South Park of all things.

asylum from a violence-ravaged hellhole that had everything good in it destroyed and stolen by wave after wave of colonizers

and they do pay taxes dude. you can't buy food from a grocery store without paying taxes in the process.
and since they don't have a social security number they can't get any benefits from the system, or any healthcare unless it gets offered by their employer as a benefit. and considering the corpos who hire asylum seekers en masse are doing so to get away with paying their workers illegally low wages, that's not likely now is it?

Sounds like the colonizers should have finished the job.

They're not seeking asylum though. They don't get detained unless they are caught crossing the border illegally. You can only seek asylum at crossings, you fucking moop.