Do you think she and Tarzan ever...?

Do you think she and Tarzan ever...?
You know, just strictly for fun.

Attached: $(KGrHqR,!qwFDk,9JtziBRDDGfC-2Q__60_57.jpg (755x453, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/106/106-h/106-h.htm#chap01
youtu.be/uX2WsPLeQHQ
slate.com/technology/2018/06/koko-the-ape-obituaries-are-overlooking-her-nipple-fetish-and-other-important-things.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TICFnQK1tAc
youtube.com/watch?v=UsHPNpL3yaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still can't believe it was a she the whole time.

I didn't even know until I was an adult that Terk was a girl.

I doubt Tarzan was attracted to apes or apes to Tarzan
He probably discovered sex with Jane

That was a she?

He cinsidered it one time, in a story from " Jungle Tales of Tarzan"

gutenberg.org/files/106/106-h/106-h.htm#chap01

I thought it was Chris Tucker

THE FUUuUUUuUuuuUUuuUUUUUuuuN HAS ARIIIIIiiiIiIIIIiiiiIiiiIiIiIIVED

It was Rosie O'Donell

That's a dude.

To be fair she was played by a popular butch lesbian

Nope.

So?

Attached: rare smug ian.png (800x1083, 890K)

This recontextualize some scenes. Suddenly Terk crossdressing as Jane isn't as funny anymore.

its the old tomboy hates dresses thing

but yeah totally different vibe

My mind has just been blown.
I'm on a nostalgia streak on youtube and I look at the old PS1 Tarzan game, and the cutscene of the final battle actually has animation in it that was cut from the movie.

I'm only learning this now. This is some crazy trivia.

Could you be a bit more specific, can’t dig through all that

Sure did

Attached: jane_porter_by_sugarnhoney_d8zcj61-pre.jpg (736x1086, 60K)

Read Arthur Jermyn by Lovecraft, and y'all know

Probably not unless she’s a size queen because a male gorilla’s penis is about the size of your pinky finger due to a lack of sexual competition.

Nah, his dick was probably too big. Gorillas only have 1 1/2, MAYBE 2 inches on a good day. Humans are the most hung of the primate family. The belief that gorillas are hung like horses probably stems from white people's racist belief that gorillas are related to black people more closely than any other race of human.

black people having big dicks at all was a meme born from the roman men mocking everyone they didn't like as being absurdly thick-cocked barbarians who had no appreciation for a feminine penis like the sophisticated man did

Read Philip Jose Farmer's "Tarzan Alive"

okay what about the backdoor

you need lube and an enema for that. even the ancient egyptians needed lube and enemas for that

Attached: 1560186604218.jpg (683x743, 122K)

>tfw no strong as fuck gorilla gf to impress with my below average dick
What a cruel existence.

What was cut?

>voiced by Rosie O'Donnell
>is literally called "her" the second we meet her character

People weren't paying attention.

That's how AIDS started

Most of us watched the movie as kids and hasn't seen it since then.

Didn't Koko just die recently?

>voiced by Rosie O'Donnell
Oh yeah, all cartoon characters voiced by women are themselves female. Bart Simpson has a vagina. Made that moment of the Simpsons Movie really weird when you see her dick.

Came here to post this

Did you just assume that penis' gender???

it was a feminine penis

not even recently, i remember i heard about it like a year ago, sadly she never had babies like she always wanted

youtu.be/uX2WsPLeQHQ

>koko never harmed other animals
she mauled a fucking cat, she also had a nipple fetish.
slate.com/technology/2018/06/koko-the-ape-obituaries-are-overlooking-her-nipple-fetish-and-other-important-things.html

cats are evil so it’s ok

kek the nipple fetish was new to me, but keep in mind that the gorilla had the intelligence of a 2 year old, nudity is normal in the wild, she didn't really understand why seeing nipples is bad, it also has penny to blame and not koko for even suggesting the idea to flash her, as for the mauling a kitten part, got any info on that as i'm really intrigued, they showed koko to be really gentle when it comes to the kitties

>Every gesture
>Every move that she makes
>Makes me feel like never before
>Why do I have
>This growing need to be beside her

Attached: tarzbac.png (854x479, 269K)

Fascinating.
Also I hope when I die my obit mentions my breast fetish.

>critically endangered
>can survive on its own

Attached: confuber.png (334x327, 93K)

>The belief that gorillas are hung like horses probably stems from white people's racist belief that gorillas are related to black people more closely than any other race of human.
No, it's because gorillas are huge and it makes superficial sense that a huge creature would have a huge dick.

Attached: EnemyWithin_Gobu11.png (480x360, 204K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TICFnQK1tAc
youtube.com/watch?v=UsHPNpL3yaU

He's probably talking about Clayton's death. Originally, the shot of him hanging was different.

They'll repeatedly sign "No, inside will break. No like hurt."

Was it still a sillouette?

I've heard they did anime his body hanging, visible from below the neck, completely before being told to change it.

There was a different ending sequence where he gets blown up.

There are some monkeys worth fucking

Attached: b1(2).png (1160x1600, 1.13M)

>she didn't really understand why seeing nipples is bad
But why is it bad?

Koko misunderstood the meaning of "nipple" and thought it was a term for humans. They probably flashed her a lot before they figured that out.

probably not, considering tarzan was considered a freak.

Tarzan always knew he was different but different as in a black guy in wheel chairs in a place where everyone is white and standing on two legs, not as in a man and a literal animal, so yeah he pounded that stinky poo haha

>Mauled a fucking cat
Never heard that before and I can't find anything to back that up besides a reddit post suggesting the cat hit by a car was actually killed by Koko.

I would, but only because she looks like a fuzzy elf, like Cheetara. She also looks like ryoko so that helps.

Women can have a dick too. It's 2019, shitlord.

>love is the same thing as needing to fuck

Tarzan at some point a teenage boy. Recall how horny you were during those times? No doubt he fucked an ape or two during this period.

Tarzan invented aids

THE CUM HAS ARIIIIIVED

>Rosie O’Donnell
you see, that was where the gender problems got fucked up.

Wait, Turk is a girl?

>The belief that gorillas are hung like horses probably stems from white people's racist belief that gorillas are related to black people more closely than any other race of human.
This is some good bait

Why were the Romans so fucking gay?

If she's anything like the real Rosie O'Donnell, then no.