Does anyone remember this series?

Lately I have a vague memory of a series I saw, probably on a Mexican television station.

At that time I was a child, therefore I just watched cartoons, so the plot of that episode seems odd to me.

The theme consists of some characters, I presume that toys, which they discuss among themselves, in particular with one that is Chinese, getting to load it between two characters to rotate it and see its label, since it had claimed to be western.

The program was dubbed into Spanish, but the pronunciation of the legend "made in China" was read completely in English.

I also remember that, despite being a children's program, they threatened death, and one of them was seen falling into a paper shredder, so I think they were plastic toys.

What catches my attention regarding this series is that, occasionally I remember that chapter, but not the name of the characters, series or anything relevant, but mainly because, every so often, I remember it, it takes me months to find that chapter, and the information about the program, and although I try to keep the record in documents, USB, bookmarks, writings, etc., I end up losing those records, and I completely forget the matter, remembering, months or years later the plot but forgetting the data that I had already collected,
The same thing has happened to me at least 6 times on this same program.

I would like to know if anyone has any memory of something similar.
Note: I enclose an image of the "Action League Now!" Kablam series since, so far, it is the closest thing I have found, but after reviewing chapter by chapter, I concluded that this was not the series I describe.

Attached: act.jpg (230x226, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XNQ1iGJiPCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit does anybody even remember KaBlam?

I remember seeing an episode like 5+years ago in the middle of the night I think the episode had the helmet guy on the left of ops pic get melted and die

That’s his power. He’s called Meltman.

Bump for mysteries

off topic, but Action League Now! surprisingly holds up imo

Right?

What were those cartoon shorts that featured a little girl, who would always play up? I remember one episode she was warned not to contort her face in funny way, because when the wind changed her face would 'stick that way'. Anyone know?

Life with loopy?

OCHIE!!! ... I remember this show

No, I believe she had orange hair and a red dress, but thanks for telling me of that! I remember watching that, when I was a kid, too.

B4U.

Am I that old that Action League Now is a half-remembered mystery show?

Ouchies

Attached: Flesh.gif.jpg (220x165, 4K)

It's fairly standard slapstick, but the fact that it's being performed by ridiculous action figures with even more ridiculous voices just sells it

KaBlam is top tier Nick. Action League Now! is probably my second to least favorite of the mainstay shorts (Sniz & Fondue, Life With Loopy, and The Offbeats are all classics), but fuck me if I don't say "OUCHIES!" every now and then. Not shocked the executive producers also created Pete & Pete.

Attached: Krebstar.png (1059x800, 865K)

I'm pretty sure it was my favorite show when I was a kid, period
It is one of those unique things that totally captured my imagination, that's one of the things I liked to do, take my action figures out and create stories for them.
I've really wanted to see it again but no DVDs. Plus the idea of fast forwarding through the rest of Kablam doesn't do anything for me.

Prometheus and Bob and Action League NOW! Where the best shows.

Read the whole post, ALN is just the closest thing to it he's able to describe

Got more details?
It wasn't a random clip of 31 minutos?

youtu.be/XNQ1iGJiPCM

Attached: IMG_20190923_104847.jpg (1365x768, 106K)

Remember the weird 3d Glasses and other tie ins they had.

Was it Toonsylvania?

The Flesh was hot.

Oh what would be of Latin American humor without the touch or racism for everyone and everything.

Only gringos get their feelings cucked at racial jokes.

>His dishonor, the mayor

How the Fuck did he keep getting reelected?

Attached: downloadfile.png (369x417, 144K)

Running unopposed by murdering the competition

Prometheus and Bob scared the hell out of me as a kid. I don't even remember why.

Reminder that we could have had a full Sniz and Fondue show instead of SpongeBob, the creator, Mike Brandon left Nick due to creative differences, so Stephen Hillenburg got his Nicktoons slot instead.

he can cook.

It's even funnier now that capeshit is everywhere. Plus, it didn't really rely on any pop culture references unlike other cartoons of the time so it's aged really well.

I'm...slightly OK with that. I think Sniz & Fondue worked best as 5 minute shorts. Also, there was a Henry & June Show pilot and as someone who LOVES those characters, I think the world was better off without it.

>every so often, I remember it, it takes me months to find that chapter, and the information about the program, and although I try to keep the record in documents, USB, bookmarks, writings, etc., I end up losing those records, and I completely forget the matter, remembering, months or years later the plot but forgetting the data that I had already collected,
Not related but I had the same experience with a Doraemon hentai parody I catched on TV when I was kid. I searched for years, found it like 6 years ago, then forgot the name again and can't find it since. "Doraemon" ws a catgirl from the future that gives the guy a cadget where he can transform into animals, he turns into a hamster and gets into the bath with a girl that makes him suck on her breast.

This was probably a good thing. KaBlam could've worked as a pilot testing show if they wanted but it just ended up with a bunch of shorts that worked as shorts better.