ITT: Yea Forums writes a creepypasta, one line at a time

I'll start:
I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one.

Attached: 20190923_004344.png (1149x1080, 1.48M)

Goo goo ga ga motherFUCKER, I just knocked that bitch OUT SON !

And then I saw hyper realistic blood come out of that bitches hyper realistic eyes!

And then a skeleton popped out.

I saw my Mom leave the house. The moment she left the house I locked the door. I didn't need no dumb ass dames ruining my marathon of Spongebob Square Pants.

This comes back later, so remember it

Then the skeleton asked me if I heard what Joe did

and the coudn't sopt screaming: SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED!

niggers tongue my anus

I was sitting on my couch, edging myself to Gameshakers when suddenly:

When they stopped, i decided to turn on the TV to see a marathon of my favorite show, but instead, i found Teen Titans Go

NEXT THING I KNOW, NIGGERS EVERYWHERE

fuck you I'll get GPT-2 to generate one
"Dead Bart" was played as was originally intended. When searching for the episode's on my computer, I discovered a file that was deleted from it. Scenery was replaced with a badly drawn Mickey Mouse face, his eyes rolled on the bottom of his chin like two marbles in a fishbowl, and his curled smile was pointing upward on the left side of his face.
The file started downloading immediately. Once the thumbnail was shown, all activity was halted. The file was only available to those with a personal computer with the wrong version of Adobe Acrobat installed. When they tried to access it on their own computers, they found that the corrupted version existed on their computers as well as on the servers of the animation studios.
The first computer to fail was the home of the creator of the series. His house was broken into and the contents of the broken DVD player and the faint hope that was on his face was replaced with a look of absolute terror. His wife was able to open the cracked display and saw the picture of Bart's corpse. She screamed and hung up. The next computer to fail was the studio which produced the series. The episode's production number was 7G06, the title was Dead Bart. The episode label... (the rest of this is Dead Bart verbatim, trying now with less fine-tuning for more advanced results)

"It's okay, when it ends i'll be able to watch my show" I thought to myself, how naive i was...

Then Raven spawned out of my TV.

but something wasn't right, she was a hyper realistic Raven!

I could see green ooze coming out of my kitchen wall.

remember angry beavers, ever wonder why they're so angry? it's because there was a third brother, but norb killed him and dag helped him cover it up but he uses it to blackmail him. that's why he's so fucking pissed all the time. they buried him deep in the forest under neath a bunch of rocks but legend has it that you can hear his ghost sometimes, if you go out there at night, you hear the sound of wood being gnawed, starting out as a whisper, a mummer, then becoming a roar, then as loud as an industrial logging machine. they say no trace of those who wander there can ever be found...

Meanwhile, I started hearing my neighbor having sex

"Fucking niggers." I scream at them

I just stood there screaming for about forty-eight and a half seconds.

I stopped screaming and looked down at my hands, “How could McDonalds do this?!!!”

Then I funny scream some more

training it on 300 iterations was a good idea holy fuck

Attached: sublime_text_2019-09-23_03-23-51.png (1680x344, 68K)

Attached: sublime_text_2019-09-23_03-27-38.png (1675x688, 126K)

Attached: sublime_text_2019-09-23_03-29-41.png (1669x549, 78K)

based gpt-2

Attached: sublime_text_2019-09-23_03-32-30.png (1678x67, 18K)

how the fuck did I get a god damn thriller out of south park and dead bart

Attached: sublime_text_2019-09-23_03-38-30.png (1674x705, 153K)

GPT-2 generates a movie out of creepypasta part two holy fuck

Attached: sublime_text_2019-09-23_03-40-59.png (1683x678, 125K)

So, of course, being your regular old hard workin' American joe, I GRABB'D MUH GUN

but accidentallyy shot myself in the balls, hyper realistic blood coming out

Suddenly Bush did 9/11

I was wearing an Onion on my waste. Which was the style at the time.

Then I thought to myself: If I pulled that off, will he die?

BIG
MEATY
CLOCKS

said Bane as he began to slowly take off his pants and underwear, revealing a perfectly healthy penile member. Its size was such, that its gigantic shadow obscured my view.

redpill me on the spongebob creepypasta thing

And then i was skeletons and wrote this

Then I found out I have cancer, which is the true horror.

The cancer mutated and then ascended, and it is now the cancer that is killing Yea Forums. Fuck, shit, godDAMNIT

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You're fucking dead, kiddo.

and it was all a dream
The End.

Or so I thought, then the door rang...

I APPEAR TODAY TO MAKE A HISTORIC ANNOUNCEMENT!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IS A RRRAMBUNCTIOUS RRRAPSCALIAN RRRODENT! HE URINATED ON MY LUCINDA! THAT'S CORRRECT! HE TOOK HIS HORRIBLE HORNY HEDGEHOG COCK OUT AND HE URINATED ON MY LUCINDA, AND HE PROCLAIMED THAT HIS PINGAS WAS "THIS BIG", AND I REBUTTLED WITH GREAT DISTASTE!
I WILL MAKE AN OUTRAGE UPON THIS HASTY HOOLIGAN HEDGEHOG WITHIN TWITTER ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB!
DEAR SONIC THE HEDGEHOG,
YOUR GENITALIA IS MINUSCULE! IT IS APPROXIMATELY THE SIZE OF THIS WALNUT, BUT NOT QUITE AS LARGE. I HAVE A SPLENDID SURPRISE FOR YOU; IT IS THE SIGHT OF MY OWN PINGAS!
THAT IS CORRECT, YOU RRRRIDICULOUS RRRRRAT. ALL POINTS. NO QUILLS. NO CUSHIONS. ANALYZE IT; IT IS LIKE TWO TESTICLES AND A LIGHTNING ROD!
HE FORNICATED WITH MY LUCIDNA, SO WATCH WHAT I WILL DO; I WILL FUCK THE EARTH, BUT I WILL NOT RELEASE MY URINE UPON ITS SOIL. I WILL AIM MUCH HIGHER. I'M URINATING ON THE MOON!

DID YOU FIND PLEASURE IN THAT, OBAMA? I URINATED ON THE MOON, YOU DELETERIOUS DOUBLE NIGGER!
YOU HAVE TWENTY THRRRREE HOURS BEFORE THE MICRRRODRRROPLETS RAIN UPON YOU! NOW LEAVE MY SIGHT, BEFORE I DEMOTE YOU TOO!

This whole thread is Oneyplays quotes.

Attached: 06F1ED8D-5D38-484C-9F76-85217BA82A19.jpg (372x401, 191K)

we didn't even have time to eat the fries

Ketchup.

Attached: Ketchup.png (500x500, 104K)

I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one.
Goo goo ga ga motherFUCKER, I just knocked that bitch OUT SON ! And then I saw hyper realistic blood come out of that bitches hyper realistic eyes! And then a skeleton popped out. I saw my Mom leave the house. The moment she left the house I locked the door. I didn't need no dumb ass dames ruining my marathon of Spongebob Square Pants. This comes back later, so remember it
Then the skeleton asked me if I heard what Joe did and the coudn't sopt screaming: SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! SEED AND FEED! niggers tongue my anus
I was sitting on my couch, edging myself to Gameshakers when suddenly: When they stopped, i decided to turn on the TV to see a marathon of my favorite show, but instead, i found Teen Titans Go
NEXT THING I KNOW, NIGGERS EVERYWHERE
"It's okay, when it ends i'll be able to watch my show" I thought to myself, how naive i was... Then Raven spawned out of my TV. but something wasn't right, she was a hyper realistic Raven! I could see green ooze coming out of my kitchen wall. Meanwhile, I started hearing my neighbor having sex
"Fucking niggers." I scream at them
I just stood there screaming for about forty-eight and a half seconds. I stopped screaming and looked down at my hands, “How could McDonalds do this?!!!” Then I funny scream some more So, of course, being your regular old hard workin' American joe, I GRABB'D MUH GUN but accidentallyy shot myself in the balls, hyper realistic blood coming out
Suddenly Bush did 9/11
I was wearing an Onion on my waste. Which was the style at the time Then I thought to myself: If I pulled that off, will he die?
BIG
MEATY
CLOCKS
said Bane as he began to slowly take off his pants and underwear, revealing a perfectly healthy penile member. Its size was such, that its gigantic shadow obscured my view. And then i was skeletons and wrote this

And then I saw it: OP having an orgy with old men

Then I found out I have cancer, which is the true horror. The cancer mutated and then ascended, and it is now the cancer that is killing Yea Forums. Fuck, shit, godDAMNIT and it was all a dream
The End
Or so I thought, then the door rang... we didn't even have time to eat the fries Ketchup.

His penis pooped and it was bloody poopy

Good

The man I saw, i'm all but certain it was......Gordan Freeman.

And then said "So guys we did it..."

And suddenly Robert felt a disturbance at the kinoplex

which one of you guys is going to vocaroo this

said nostalgic critic before he ate a fistful of maggots