Gives Kanye a 10/10

>gives Kanye a 10/10

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 7.11.11 PM.png (588x364, 61.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OqkgyU-Tu84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sipping fiji water, no aquafina

What is fucking retarded nobody talking about? He thinks Bach was a liberal? Beethoven, Wagner, etc. Oh right he's a Death Grips fan

Yeah because kanye is a grifter who grifts for clout. Great artist but big grifter.

Kanye isn't a conservative. He will pick whatever ideology will give him the most publicity and makes him feel like he's going against the stream.

For nearly 200 years art was dominated by the most religious conservatives but once the jews take over americas media and art empire then suddenly all "art" is created by libtards

2000*

When everyone is a religious conservative, no one is. Religion was just a much bigger part of life so just being religious didn't make you a conservative. The real religious conservatives back then were the ones who were strictly against any kind of art and iconography.

He's right. Conservatives are scared of anything new or different, that's not a mindset that promotes creativity.

>who is johnny ramone

>"punk is right wing" - johnny ramone
a braindead idiot methinks

>methinks

How much did this faggot chimp out when Elon bought twitter?

And now wokeness is the new religion

I hate politics. I hope everyone who feels the need to share their shitty opinion on twitter dies.

kanye isn‘t conservative he‘s a contrarian manchild

And that's a good thing

who paid for the art retard?

most of his values are conservative thought

youtu.be/OqkgyU-Tu84

>conservatards believe everyone who lived before an arbitrary year is a "conservative"
>conservatards believe everyone was right wing in the past

Thats why he gets promoted and that also shows exactly how good Kanye is that he broke through to even this guy.

>saying that women have vaginas makes you a reactionary paleoconservative now
Thanks America!

The Overton window in a society always moves to the left unless a major shift happens

This website got taken over by luberals recsntly.

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-214641_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 490.9K)

define "the left"

soooo he hates punk? yes, all punks are conservatives, even the fake queers

lol

thats not true, he's expressed particular anger with the Dem party for taking advantage of blacks merely to consolidate a voting bloc and stay in power, legitimate grievance.

Progressive, pro equality
Read Moldbug

conservative here, i've literally never heard conservative express this opinion. Are you in a libtard bubble?

prove society is more equal

#deep dude, #deep

prove society exists
gotcha faggot

Kanye isn't conservative he's just a contrarian

Doesn't prove me wrong

>dude the cathedral lmao
moldbug is a pseud

Man /pol/ really fucked this board you guys are fucking retarded why are any of you even posting all these fucking right wing redditors came over in 2016 and absolutely none of you lurked fuck all of you

True

Shouldn't you donate to your breadtuber?

You started posting this year.

It was bound to happen when every original and oldfag leaves because of these fucktards. Board culture doesn't last forever because of the normalfags infiltrating since 07-09.

I just hate politics, man. At least these kinds of politics, the ones where people just look at each other with that smug, smarmy look on their faces like they KNOW on the right side. Fucking hate it, fuck /pol/ and fuck OP for posting fagtano

Sticking to this example, most if not all mentioned would have objected to Transsexualism and Same-Sex-Marriage being openly portrayed in media and being taught in schools, for example. By todays medias standards they would be considered far-right traditionalists

>Wagner
>opposing transsexualism
No.

Why this faggot confuse being conservative and right wing?

He's American

Good point.

Attached: 1587301243854.jpg (509x484, 24.41K)

conservative is rw

>"the next great music" will never come from the right. ever.
Technically not wrong because they'll never let you hit it big unless you subscribe to every aspect of the satanic agenda. The music industry was hijacked sometime in the 40s and has been spewing nothing but crap ever since.

And yet, they were liberals back in their own day, in comparison to their peers. They would not be conservatives if born in this day and age.

>Beethoven
>Right wing

>Technically not wrong because they'll never let you hit it big
nah that shit just doesn‘t sell

nah it‘s just nobody wants to hear that shit

If I was Kanye i'd be fucking a 21 year old slav girl
Why is he still crying for that old hag?

Depends how you define conservative and load the term. All communist parties in the 60s for example were very conservative by today standards. You can be left wing economically and conservative for moral values, the italian fascists were revolutionaries and hated the conservatives of their time.

Name one

you think kanye going maga was good for his career?

unironically yes. also he didn't "go maga" he put on a red hat to show you that you don't have to be afraid of it. same thing as him wearing the confederate flag 10 years ago

What even is a 'conservative' in 2022? Somebody who doesn't serve the Jewish government. Seems like you guys accidently made right-wing politics queer.

Zoomer take

Wokeness died last decade, you just serve the hierarchy now.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

>he put on a red hat to show you that you don't have to be afraid of it
what the hell are you talking about