Sony made gang busters on Venom and Spider-Man

>Sony made gang busters on Venom and Spider-Man
>Disney wants in on the money
>Disney and Sony license agreements are in shambles
>Disney wants new shows for their service
Guys, Now's the time to petition for a third season of Spectacular Spider-Man, We'll finally see Carnage!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (630x630, 139K)

The theme song was brilliant, but other than that this show was pretty weak

Fuck you

user most of the people who worked on this, like Avengers EMH, now work for Marvel Studios

It was still better than Iron Boy and the shitty kid's shows Disney is making

??, This was mainly written by Greg Weisman and Victor Cook, Avengers EMH was worked on by Man of Action who are currently in the Disney XD sweatshops

I miss this show... sigh

Honestly, yeah, it's not a bad plan. Worked for Young Justice!

But, I think Disney has full tv rights to things, so Marvel and Sony will have to get back to playing extra nice for this to happen. Weisman could probably plot out another season in his sleep... because probably already did it.

>??, This was mainly written by Greg Weisman and Victor Cook

Cook didn't write, but yeah, he's working on that Stretch Armstrong thing. Weisman is doing YJ.

>Avengers EMH was worked on by Man of Action who are currently in the Disney XD sweatshops

They were brought in to season two. Season one was Chris Yost, who wrote two Thor movies and is now doing the live action Cowboy Bebop series. Man of Action is currently doing a show called Power Players.

If I recall, Yost was involved with every decent Marvel cartoon before and upto the merger, and then MoA just were lackeys for Loeb, who in turn was a lackey for Perlmutter, thus every show getting cheaper.

How do we do it?, Spectacular Spider-Man isn't available on Netflix, Is there any one influential we can spam?

Disney and Sony. I mean, the Spiderman films are coming to Disney+, right, or no? Assuming they are, it would be nice in the same way bringing back Clone Wars is for Star Wars fans, and not nearly as expensive.

As for influence, we'd probably want to get organized enough that we get Weisman's attention. But, I mean, right here there are 6 people in this thread. You'd want to find a bigger platform for getting people hyped.

And it's probably best not to say "I was talking to some guys on Yea Forums(nel)..." when pitching the idea to others.

one reason why this show was so great compared to the trash we get nowadays was because it was still made in a time when sjws/feminist had no power in "nerd culture"
if it was made today it would suck just as hard.
they would introduce miles and spider-gwen for "diversity" and make peter parker and bumbling fool and idiot because white men are no longer allowed to be smart or heroic in the eyes of liberals

cope

that isn't even how you use that word you retard.

>"MUH IRON BOY"
rent free

They didn't need to do that. They already race-bend a huge chunk of the villain and supporting cast.

I remember there was bitching about that as well.

There was, the user ranting is either new or too causal to know they were changed.

fuck you, faggot

they didn't change the gender of any villain and they didn't make all the female character feminist activists or huge cunts.
if they did the show now it would be full of sjw shit like the new young justice

>Disney and Sony license agreements are in shambles
>HURR NOW'S THE TIME TO PETITION DISNEY FOR A THIRD SEASON OF THIS DECADE OLD SONY CARTOON!
This may very well be the most idiotic post I've ever read, congratulations.

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

I will also call you a faggot while not elaborating on why I think you're incorrect

This is potentially the single best version of spider-man that exists.,

No it was great and arguably the best Marvel animated series besides EMH. It was a great story with faithful interpretations of characters that did a great job with building up the characters and plots over two seasons. The action was also very well done.

Get out of your trailer sometime, hayseed.

>(you)

>>Disney wants new shows for their service
Disney is just putting Spider-Man TAS (the superior Spider-Man show) on Disney+

Right? Wouldn’t it have been more likely to do that when they still had any kind of relationship?

First post worst post

Neck yourself

This. Spectacular brainlets will never leave the past and accept that it's impossible for the show to come back.

Also, I enjoy Ultimate and MSM just fine kek

Attached: spectacularisoverforever.jpg (400x387, 57K)

How many other versions of Spider-Man have there been since this? It's been too long my man.

Attached: usmfacepalm.gif (480x270, 757K)

FPBP

Make another copy-paste Spectacular Spider-Man YouTube review. You'll get more attention.

Won't change shit though.

Attached: ShaqAttack.png (680x383, 214K)

Try telling that to B:TASfags.