Why are we rooting for Javert?

Why are we rooting for Javert?

Attached: youwillstarveagainunlessyoulearnthemeaningofthelaw.png (1280x800, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QuackRobo/status/1175401176214511618?s=19
twitter.com/MrEase4/status/1173819927364591616
twitter.com/Kuruukoo/status/1175868168658718720
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/110229853/
youtube.com/watch?v=F5LWPrIrpnc
mega.nz/#F!yE8QFASY!LJWYXOoUzjNhdzPH7p3gSg
mega.nz/#F!5OATzZ5a!9U7nzCnCDeMwiPlRprfoqg!1CJQWSyJ
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/バター犬
youtube.com/watch?v=v2EVnb3ziDE
mega.nz/#!cjBWWaCT!JjMd2qiOo09L1XY6t2eU_g1uqrYlPuh6k9U4ruhW_cU
jmbbee.tumblr.com/post/186969400831/may-i-inquire-how-you-go-about-learning-the#notes
twitter.com/ouchthatispain/status/1175741288978604033?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=JEVago2PKn0
youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0
youtube.com/watch?v=kGMuaXIlckU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me

Why does this show just work? Like, what does this show do that just makes it click with you guys?
I really wanna know, considering this show has achieved bump limit god knows how many times at this point in just this week alone.

Attached: 1569131037854.jpg (616x866, 70K)

It's literally the only CN show on right now with production values and quality control.

Ms. Yea Forums and korra hateboner threads hit the bumplimit too

If you could fix 1 flaw about the show, what would it be?

Attached: 1569162311149.jpg (1172x1080, 152K)

The opening theme should be a minute longer.

Badgerclop's writing. Seems all over the place. Mao and Adorabat already sort of found their charaters in terms of what they would and wouldn't do, why can't Badgerclops?

I don’t post much, but the show encapsulates a lot of things I truly enjoy and rarely wastes such opportunities to show them off in a clever way. I connect with Mao Mao a lot because I grew up as the second youngest in a family of 6 siblings and understand the feeling of neglect all too well. Overall I love this show and hope it lasts for a very long time

Attached: 21755C32-BF2D-4049-9940-68960AC73FE4.jpg (714x1010, 103K)

Adorabat screams/shouts a little bit less

Couldn’t agree more. He has the groundwork’s for a good character, he just seems way too sporadic with where the writers want to take him

Dubs confirm the show will continue also have the opposite relationship with being the second eldest of six

Attached: IMG_20190922_014037.jpg (471x1024, 132K)

Of course. But there's a difference between those.
One is a rigged yearly contest.
and the other is pure autism.
Mao threads have this energy to them that just make them relaxed.

It’s fucking funny. I acknowledge the show isn’t perfect, but it makes me laugh harder than any cartoon in years.

I agree. The writers really can't seem to agree if he's supposed to be a sweet character who wants to be a friendly voice of reason to Mao Mao, a spicy character with a sharp tongue and wit, or a sassy bitch who can't handle any criticism.

Attached: mpc-hc64_nvo_hdCwRycyOB.png (1223x688, 941K)

more voice actors, the guest episodes are fine but the show has that oblivion feel sometimes

titmanon how much in-house /trash/ is there of mao mao and badgerclops?

Attached: firefox_2019-09-23_00-59-27.png (744x87, 6K)

So long as they keep making the animation the kino that it is, I could care less.

because he swore upon the stars

What? Too many dimensions for ya?

so he'll jump off a bridge at the end too?

I feel what that user was getting at is that they want them to settle on one dimension and build off of it. Since Badgerclop sometimes becomes a completely different character from episode to episode.

The Care Bears parody was cute for one episode but I'd rather it not be a central point of focus of the entire show. Adorabat should be the only regular one.

>doesn't like best character

Attached: IMG_20190922_235709.jpg (2000x3267, 277K)

His aspects feed each other. There is consistency. I dunno why people want him to be written as a one dimensional simple ball of nothing. It's his innate complexity that makes him a fun character despite being a scummy person.

You're on this fucking ice, pal.

Attached: tumblr_b97eb1f1209411f4e4b6d22844397ad0_7ffb4fe0_500.png (500x500, 88K)

is there a bigger chad in CN history?

Showrunner is a vorefag, which means he can draw mouths that aren't beans.

Mao Mao's mouth is a bean, though.

Because deep down, he's a great guy who thinks of his friends before himself when shit hits the fan. In "No Shortcuts" he protects his crew from the mega mech attack, not only by using a force field, but also with his body. In Captured clops, he goes full "Poseidon Adventure" and tries to shut off the boiling steam blocking the escape pods so the other sky pirates can escape. I feel like had Orangusnake had a non-criminal upbringing, he would have become a hero like Mao Mao (which makes him a great foil).

Attached: Poseidon adventure.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

who the fuck is javert

Attached: sublime_text_2019-09-23_00-40-14.png (1688x182, 41K)

Honestly what did he say in this scene? "____ will not take this crew today" or something like that?

twitter.com/QuackRobo/status/1175401176214511618?s=19

Attached: 1568921975003.jpg (640x634, 73K)

if Parker had it his way it wouldn't be

Attached: 6ca1a802b20f57c50264c6cdf5b9fe8e.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Show, not tell.
When they reference lore, it's established through episodes where you see it happen, barring orangusnake begins but even that episode in itself references events that were seen in other episodes (i.e. bao bao)

i think it was "YOU WILL NOT TAKE THESE PEOPLE TODAY"

I love this show for bringing Badgerclops into my life.

Attached: EE93IwFUcAAUhbM.png (865x938, 94K)

No, looking back at it, it sounds like there's an "H" in there, something like "Hell/Hal/How cannot have these people, not today" I think our ears are broken.

Me too.
I really love how he laughs and how he can sound so sweet.

Attached: tumblr_pwbdt8G6S11w3up0co1_1280.jpg (1280x570, 122K)

It's fun and doesn't lecture me on political issues

Attached: 3749274.png (163x152, 54K)

GPT-2 trained on Mao Mao and South Park summaries

Attached: sublime_text_2019-09-23_02-13-23.png (1119x983, 159K)

Downloaded the episode in question and turned on captions just for you.

Attached: youcannothavethesepeople.png (1025x579, 310K)

How did Ratarang make it in, he's barely a character.

The last four eps were pretty weak. I felt like older eps with new dressing.
Which is weird given that we're still in season 1.

I kind of prefer it. He used to be a villain, teamed up with mao mao and mao mao is pretty much set in his "I have to be a proper hero and impress my family" tone most of the time. Badgerclops being sweet, sadistic, menacing, indifferent and calling out things like how he asked if mao mao's name was just mao (first) mao (last) then losing his shit when he learned it was mao mao mao. I feel like simmons and kimmons would be great if they got a show on adult swim where they could actually talk shit.

Okay well I'm just retarded then

Why is he so perfect?

me too

>hotline miami sfm energy
>no badgerclops mii gunner
best case scenario they can add cruder banter between the leads, worst case it's better animated titan maximum

The Mii Fighters are hideously broken and an actually, wildly popular costume for one of them coming out is the worst thing that could have happened to the game. The less good costumes, the better.

Lost my train of thought after "mao mao mao" but I meant wrap up with how I like that he's not just comedic relief in a singular way. I think the show can afford to let him remain that way since they've already set up some characters to remain stagnant for the time being, like mao mao who is slowly chipped away at from being his rigid law-abiding self and the king who's a sack of shit.

is he actually confirmed to be a vorefag or is this just a meme because of a few episodes?

Without captions it can be kinda hard to make out those fine details. I prefer watching any shows or movies with captions when possible.
For a while I thought the intro song was, "Fighting to make my dreams come true"

rather have more badgers than sans undertales

Holy shit I just realized that Orangisnake is voiced by fucking Jackson Publick. I forgot his real name was Chris McCulloch. No fucking wonder I can always imagine him saying "what the hell" and shit like that, it's because he's just the Monarch with a sore throat

There's some highly suggestive twitter screencaps floating around.

I don't really care though. Everyone's into something.

Attached: hilda2.png (1080x1080, 1.02M)

At least, if he does, he channels it into entertaining episodes instead of tainting his show for it.

it's true, vore episodes are always great when they're pulled off, the Samurai Jack one and the Super Robot Monkey Team HyperForce Go ones had super memorable backgrounds, almost like an alien planet but alive

Do you think Adorabat's screams will end up giving her a sonic attack that she might use to shatter the Ruby Pure Heart in the finale?

Adorabat scream too much.
Should be toned down. Should be used sparingly.

100%. Either that or it's her trying to use echolocation.

Give it a season and Yea Forums will hate it

It's fall, bros. It's time to get comfy.

Attached: EE7MkWOUcAEP2Eg.jpg (571x1024, 61K)

Doesn't really mean anything when the forecast averages out to 90 for every day in the next week.

Taking a risk here with the bulge but whatever, snugglemagne draws is finished

Attached: KingSnugglemagne.png (568x907, 712K)

THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT

Attached: 1568381840387.jpg (1920x1080, 678K)

challenge mode: now make an equally sexy Boss Hosstrich for him to be in a gentlemen's duel with

Do you have a social media handle I can follow you on? Because this looks great.

Sadly I don't know if I could pull that off, and I don't really have enough time to take requests like that, I just needed to draw Snugglemagne for myself.

I'll throw stuff up whenever I draw some mao mao related things tho

Oh gosh

don't worry I'll still jack off to him

Does that mean it's the most well rounded first season of any cartoon in years? It feels like we've been through 2 seasons already.

I'm gonna hold off on sharing that for now, my art twitter is fairly new, and its mostly me just dumping commissions, which are mostly weird fetish stuff, (both stuff I'm into and stuff I'm not)

You folks will probably find me eventually.

(Hint: I did a Tanya Keys drawing where a bunch of her illusion-copies are trying to distract Mao Mao by being lewd with their poses and with each other. Also added boobs because they make everything better)

Found you.
Still, that Snugglemagne art is pretty great. I wasn't the one who requested that, but thank you for making that.

No one requested it, I just started to draw beefy snugglemagne in a leotard, the only thing that was requested was an edit where he's winking which has also been done

I see, I thought someone requested you to draw some Snugglemagne.

Who is Javert?

I like the part where they were jobbers most of the time due to malnutrition

So what exactly is the Golden Truth form?

Attached: 1569207912575.gif (536x300, 2.8M)

New episodes? where's the mega?

This was brought up last thread by another user but, hypothetical episodes you would love to see happen?
>Hard Mode: try to not use Bao, Tanya, Shin, Sisters, or the RPH.

>harder mode: no *backstory* episodes (no episodes showing badgerclops's issues with his mom, adorabat's parents, or mao mao wandering the soils calling out for bao bao, possibly delusional)

Mao and Badgerclopse have a friendly-until-it-isn't competition to see who can defeat the meanest, nastiest, most dangerous monster, only for them to both end up fighting the same one and having to work together and rekindling their friendship like every episode they fight against each other

>strong powerup
>turns yellow
>grows hair
idk

>Ironman mode: Nothing to do with the cartoon series

that's easy
I'd like to see something as mind-fucky as The End of Evangelion

An episode of Mao Mao and Badgerclops getting married

Attached: f2b1f5af2e06d444b24f7e399407dc17.png (864x1060, 217K)

Mao Mao finally confronts the sweetiepies about the fact that none of them wear clothes

>Entire episode that takes place in Adorabat’s perspective

>none of them wear clothes

Attached: 1566269386552.png (3500x2000, 1.75M)

Pinky i get, but what's Blues problem

Neither does Badgerclops

MORE HORROR EPISODES

Ramaraffe, after getting separated from the pirates in a fight with the heroes, comes across Marion the swole sweetie pie and they become friends. Mao Mao and co assumes she's up to no good, and the sky pirates, feel the friendship is getting in the way, so both parties try to break up the friendship and fail miserably

I think the moment that stood out to me in just the first episode was that when the main character fucked up and broke the barrier, he immediately acknowledged that it was his fault, and regardless of the legendary status was prepared to stay and fix his mistake.
A lot of showrunners tend to forget that your hero can have an ego and still do things because they're what's right, and can still admit fault on some level. It sounds weird, but I was impressed.

I like his moustache

episode idea:Mao Mao keeps getting made fun of for his "funny moustache." He defends them as whiskers and says it's normal for a cat to have them, and that a hero doesn't let simple words get to him. He tries to put on a nonchalant facade, but it's clearly getting to him.
the episode continually shows close-ups of his face and whiskers when he's getting made fun of, but since he's as black as his outlines, we never actually see them despite being told they're there

This. It's criminal that such an awesome opening theme is so short!

Attached: 922.jpg (680x510, 24K)

I love this idea. Swole ungulates unite! I want to see them hit the gym and also see the King working on his "arm day". Pinky can be the guy at the gym that floods the men's showers.

I'd like to see an episode centered around Snugglemagne and his day to day activities.

>Pinky's also the guy who tries to lift over his weight limit and moves onto other areas way too quickly. Also he doesn't clean up after use

Honestly the first thing that stood out to me were the voices, the way they deliver lines is exactly the type of humor I'm into with them going between two extremes of screaming and casual if that makes any sense. I just like hearing the characters talk

Attached: E4721C27-2A68-4398-BFE9-677CAC399F67.jpg (1764x1164, 160K)

It has the right mixture of absurdist counter trope humor mixed in with casual, authentic delivery from the VAs.

Yeah, don't do that. That's called Flanderization, and it's a hallmark of shitty writing. You create dimensions to a character and then explore them. You should never whittle one down to a single component.

Years of repressed desire.

>jaybird isn't naked

Attached: FFRK_Mist_Dragon_FFIV_Stamp.png (120x120, 33K)

Before the series started, he was someone you could walk all over... just don't criticize his hair.

Bojack horseman except he's a cat

It's funny, well animated, I like the character design, the intro is great and the action sequences are nice. I really hope this series doesn't have the same fate as ok ko.

Attached: 20190920_103820.jpg (1136x1080, 356K)

>why does everybody like this thing? I’m pink! I’m disgusting!

Lawful Neutral in it's truest form; a character who believes so heavily in the law he believes in it beyond the masses of starving people.

I liked when Badgerclops kept teasing Mao Mao because of his full name

Attached: 1566052608448.png (2704x2737, 3.88M)

It's funny how he programmed his arm to say his full name.

Inspector Javert is from Les Misérables, basically hes an incorruptible law enforcement officer who cant be negotiated with, so he oppresses people to the full extent of the law even if they break it for noble reasons.

Oh yeah, he did do that! I completely forgot he did.

It's weird how the revelation made him want to run away.

Attached: 1568089760031.jpg (1750x1487, 160K)

Id almost be afraid of touching anything for fear of the whole works coming crashing down but heres a couple ideas
>tone down Adorabat screaming
>make Badgerclops a lot harder to bother, making it more impactful when he does blow up
>unless they’re doing it for plot purposes, tone down the sweetiepie’s rampages and keep them a cute fluffy counter to Mao and Adora’s dark metal personalities. Pinkie can say how he is though.

Attached: E50C6F0E-FBF3-41BD-A929-8B11C314D109.png (1280x834, 1.54M)

>but what's Blue's problem
He feels nothing anymore and relishes in the insanity of the world around him. He's kind of a terrible person.

Attached: Blue.png (1199x569, 699K)

Not sure but if I have to guess, maybe it’s the good mix of cynical humor and tender moments, alongside having a main character with clear emotional issues.

Because he's becoming less like a Javert and more like a hero.

Attached: Mao Mao has a weird smile.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I like the small continuity jokes like that and Badgerclops sleeping on the top bunk

I think the Sweetiepies going into riot mode at the slightest thing is good. It's funny and they're meant to be super stupid anyways so it doesn't matter

I just came across it over the weekend. It's basically just a really tongue-in-cheek homage to all the "adventure of the week" shit I used to watch as a kid, with a little moral conundrum tossed into each episode. Plus with the absolute dearth of action/adventure cartoons in existence, this fills the void nicely, even if it isn't authentically an action show, the action bits are well-storyboarded and are usually played straight. Some parts of it are a little overbearing, and parodies of old school kid's action shows ARE a bit tired at this point; some parts are a bit groan-worthy, and the villains in particular don't seem to have the same amount of care put into them as the main trio, but overall, it's fun enough to give it a pass.

And other anons have probably mentioned, but after perusing all the youtube clips and free episodes on the CN site, I also didn't notice a single bit of social or political agenda; no feminism, no transgender awareness, no nothing. I kept expecting to see a same-sex couple in Pure Heart village, or some cuddly little animal with non-binary pronouns, but nope. It's just a fun show for kids. How novel.

This, too. A lot of writers pre-flanderize their characters nowadays, and get so caught up in exaggerating personality traits/flaws that the things they do don't make any fucking sense. They established right off the bat that Mao Mao has a big ego and is a bit of a narcissist, but is so dedicated to heroism that he still admitted fault and wanted to take responsibility for his actions, even though he thought it was going to ruin his life. It immediately gave him infinitely more depth than 99% of modern animated protagonists.

An uneducated person might say “I ain’t reading all that shit”, but I really enjoyed your perspective.

Thanks, kind user. This verbose-fag appreciates your patience.

Im an oldest of a family but my sister and I are sidelined by our brother who is my dad's favorite. My dad has abuse problems towards us. I enjoy tongue and cheek edge. Almost all of the character designs are appealing to look at and avoid cal-arts bullshit. The writing is all character based humor and has such an energy thats great. Surprisingly this fanbase isn't /trash/ worthy and thank fuck for that. I like the set up and the world seems large and full of potential and for once this isn't just a raw comedy there is some actual action involved.

Attached: 1567536752218.png (1000x908, 971K)

DELET THIS

Attached: EBvjTQgUcAMZPlv.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>I kept expecting to see a same-sex couple in Pure Heart village,

And what would be wrong with that exactly?

AND I'M JAJVERT
DO NOT FORGET MY NAME
DO NOT FORGET MY MUM

2fort

>I kept expecting to see a same-sex couple in Pure Heart village
How would that be outlandish in a kingdom thats practically carebears meets Grand Theft Auto?

I agree, but it does seem that often only one side of his personality surfaces at a time, and some of them directly contradict each other. Like how he generally seems like the most laid-back and level-headed of the group, but also loses his shit and has mental breakdowns over minor things to the point where he has to be treated like a child. I'm not saying this is somehow impossible, fuck, in that way he reminds me of myself, but that's kind of the point; I wouldn't make a cartoon character based on myself.

I’m a heavy book reader, I can handle walls of text.

>show has gay stuff:
>Yea Forums: "HURRR FUCK THIS STUPID LIBERAL AGENDA SHIT, FUCKING SNOWFLAKES RUINING MUH CARTOONS!"
>show has no gay stuff:
>Yea Forums: *fantasizes that the show has gay stuff*

I know these threads might not seem like it, but more than one person posts on Yea Forums

Because this show doesn't even seem concerned with hetero romantic relationships, as most kids cartoons aren't because kids don't fucking care about that. Showrunners don't realize that when they jam a couple of faggots or carpet munchers into their cartoon for representation, it's incredibly obvious and completely transparent. I don't have a problem with queermos, but I do have a problem with people virtue signaling in their shows just so they can get a Kotaku headline that says "These tertiary characters in a childrens' cartoon show are non-binary donut punchers, AND IT'S EVERYTHING", while kids themselves won't even notice or care.

>I also didn't notice a single bit of social or political agenda
There's also no forced minority representation, because the creators realized that when you have a cartoon in a fictional setting where just about every character is an entirely different species, it's retarded to shoehorn aspects of our real world social dynamic into it.

Now that im thinking about it, what would be a good way to do representation without seeming forced?

stealing something someone said from another thread

Snugglemange finally hires a fire department
they're more popular than the sheriff department
Mao Mao is super jealous over their popularity
Badgerclops is mad that the fire department's "sexy" calendar are more popular than the sheriff's department "sexy" calendar, which Badgerclops is on all months

>I don't have a problem with queermos
>fucked up the I'm not racist before saying but
showrunners face more backlash writing gay characters than praise by liberal publications

update on the mao mao doujin
its been shipped to the proxy warehouse
so it'll take like a day or two
and then it'll probably be like a week or so before it gets here

I really want to get into this show, could I get a mega link or something to get caught up?

Just do it and don't bring attention to it at all. Considering how diverse real life already is, nobody gives a shit.

Attached: grablittlecat.png (882x491, 531K)

He's Eeyore

brb sleepin for a week

Attached: big cats.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>I'm not racist but

Every time.

I was wondering what was up with that. Thanks for the update

>because kids don't fucking care about that.
Most kids don't give a fuck about romances in cartoons period because they fucking suck and are an obnoxious waste of time.

Bueno

Attached: 38B0A04A-7CC3-4498-B1DA-A75133F0639E.jpg (177x278, 9K)

Adorabat is nocturnal. She doesn't see so well during the day, so she needs to scream a lot to get around.

Every time.

The jokes are on point and the characters have good dynamic.

>Most kids don't give a fuck about romances in cartoons period
Literally exactly what I said.

Maybe you should fucking learn to stay there, then.

Not enough on model porn comics. Japan have already made comics, but western artists have yet to follow them.

No thanks, the stupid shit you say is more entertaining than reddit.

Does the show need cruder banter? Just look at how Adult Swim handle jokes.

*gay posture intensifies*

>(Hint: I did a Tanya Keys drawing where a bunch of her illusion-copies are trying to distract Mao Mao by being lewd with their poses and with each other. Also added boobs because they make everything better)

Share with the class.

>I kept expecting to see a same-sex couple in Pure Heart village, or some cuddly little animal with non-binary pronouns, but nope. It's just a fun show for kids. How novel.
>novel
You sound like Parsimmons.
Seriously, what kind of shows are you people watching? Aside from Rachel I can't name a single trans character from a Western kids' cartoon, and as the meme goes, lesbians are only in the last episode.

You have got to explain this.

twitter.com/MrEase4/status/1173819927364591616

Also I guess this counts as sharing my twitter like that one guy asked for here

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 3.19.24 AM.png (680x412, 555K)

I've only seen 2 episodes of Mao Mao and have never seen an episode of Bojack and even I know what he meant by that. Apply yourself.

Your doujin updates keep me alive. Where would anons share the rest? I hope the translation tries to be very close to the character's lines.

Thank you. Cute lewd is my favorite kind.

>Vorefag
>Macro/Microfag
>Footfag
Oh, so you're one of THOSE furries.

Attached: closeenough4.jpg (1280x600, 101K)

I am just genuinely curious.

Hence why I didn't want to link my twitter, yeah I'm degenerate, but hey if I can get paid to be degenerate Imma do me

Some people are doing something.

Attached: 1568990731963.webm (1068x600, 502K)

This thread is slipping fast.
What kind of merch would do y’all wanna see?

Attached: CFBE5042-E1CD-4165-93A5-C26D85A45AEA.jpg (2752x1495, 370K)

Badgerclops dakimakura.

Wow that's a lot of sexual furry in that Twitter link.

So is Ramaraffe a girl?

I dunno, to be honest. Plushies, maybe?

Attached: 1568900938342.jpg (1027x1106, 59K)

Fair enough, though some of the roleplay-ish asterix text still kinda comes across as unintentionally creepy.

Reggie stress toy

Adorabat plushie/button.

yes

A cool hat with Mao Mao/adorabat themed ears and eyes

Why did you link to an animation of Mao getting fucked up his furry ass?

>This thread is slipping fast.
Probably because there's not a lot to talk about. It's a pretty OK show in a sea of absolute dreck, and, as usual on Yea Forums, most people are more interested in talking about lews than the show itself.

Cuz I'm an adult.

More specific question:
Obviously the main trio would get them if it happens, but which side characters do you wanna see plushies of? Orangusnake? Snugglemagne? Bao Bao? Pinky?

Attached: 1568988794869.jpg (952x1080, 150K)

Remote control of Slim Piggin's truck car.

So I can run over Benny and Penny whenever they have a picnic on the road.

I want a Kevin doll so I can finally protect him

Show the image, user.

I thought SU would have put me off of redemption arcs at this point, but I really do hope the Sky Pirates become good guys at some point. I don't want it to happen for a long time though, so we can get all the villain shenanigans out of them.

because Prisoner 24601 must be brought to justice at all costs and there's no finer man for the task.

A mother fucking art book.

Attached: SheriffHearts_Kingdom_Overview_KL_v01.jpg (1000x513, 337K)

I linked it earlier, scroll up for a twitter link

Other than Orangusnake being who he is, what's really stopping them? They don't seem all that evil, just pathetic and hungry.

Why does Pure Heart Valley looks so lively yet feels so empty?

Because you don't see huge crowds of people most of the time.

I’m not sure if Mao Mao counts as Javert. Orangusnake might be trying to steal food NOW but he started out trying to steal the only thing protecting an entire kingdom of defenseless dough balls from certain destruction.

I mean he's just a snake version of The Mighty Monarch, so probably the same thing that stops every one of his henchmen
besides season 5 Gary of course

Yeah the show doesn’t do that thing where they make crowds of amorphous blobs, or recolor generic Sweetiepie models to perform idol animations in the background. It’s kind of cool, but also limits what groups you can have

cause ever since Mao Mao broke the pure heart crystal
more and more sweetypies disappears
so the few remaining have to fill up roles the others once had

THIS I SWEAR

BY THE STARS

It's been deleted, user. The original one with the image, i'm fairly certain.

oh he meant that, I though he was asking for the Tanya keys image I linked, I'm gonna avoid posting that Snugglemagne pic just cause I'm not gonna risk it. I'm uploading it to galleries now so you can find it easily enough

>Hug the Kevin doll
>"Pwease stop suffocating me I'm just a pwecious wittwe boy"

Attached: 1568379655150.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

No, the tanya keys one. I can't find it. Not the fag crap. I want the Tanya Keys one, but i don't see it anywhere. So either i'm blind or it's gone.

Oh yeah I guess that got deleted too, again, just not gonna take the risk, sorry

But then how am i supposed to find it? Now i'm curious, user. Don't make me go on a treasure hunt of every single mao mao fanart.

Honestly I find most of the characters outside of the main trio to be pretty forgettable. Everyone just looks like hybrid Adventure Time/Happy Tree Friend rejects. They feel like the same supporting cast that literally every CN show from the past 15 years has had. Probably my biggest complaint about the cartoon.

A shirt of Badgerclops' torso.

>I must drag everybody down with me!

Misery loves company?
Anyway your post had a cropped porn image attached, so they're not the same post.

Chubbum episode when?

Attached: Mao.Mao.Heroes.of.Pure.Heart.S01E18.Legend.of.Torbaclaun.1080p.CN.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-JEW.mkv_snapsho (1274x1080, 178K)

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/110229853/

For the record as the poster of that tanya image, I'm not the one complaining, like is, I understood both that image and the snugglemagne one were skirting the line, and I have the patience to wait for our inevitable ascent to trash

I wish the Sweetiepies had more agency, like they went to Mao Mao and the gang for help more often for problems they have in their lives instead of just twiddling their thumbs like assholes waiting for some monster to show up.
Maybe they want them to be weird sinister creatures we don't know that well. I know they don't want them to take over the focus of the show but it could make them more interesting.

I wonder when we're getting the reason why Adorabat is missing a leg. I mean really, she's like the only crippled Sweetypie isn't she?

youtube.com/watch?v=F5LWPrIrpnc

I want to step on Kevin

Kevin is for protecting!!

When I heard Kevin talk, I immediately thought of pic related.
Now I really want Parker and Kevin's VA to dub it with their characters.

Attached: d53.png (680x900, 381K)

Reminder that Badgerclops had an informative conversation with Kevin's mom.

Attached: 1568380930670.jpg (1536x2592, 678K)

Tanya image should be more on-model IMO less focused on boobs but thats just me.

Should Badgerclops go to therapy?

Attached: 1569090567005.jpg (500x500, 23K)

All three of the cast should go to therapy.

Only when Adorabat says so.

Mao should have stayed with Tanya. She was good for him and allowed him to cut loose.
Badgerclops needs something to deal with his self esteem issues.
Adorabat is possessed at this point since she's got some psychopathic issues.

Nah not this

Get fucked, nigger.

>I could care less.
Couldn't* care less
What is wrong with you people?

The evidence is really piling up.

Attached: 1568607393257.png (253x212, 67K)

Adorabat would constantly choke that thing

Attached: 1568510131731.jpg (1152x1296, 348K)

Attached: file.png (1169x1756, 1.35M)

based sam and max poster.

Yes. He has unresolved issues with his family and is possible bipolar.

>My dad
What the fuck?

Attached: CPRE4hiUEAA3vyG.png (300x256, 99K)

Just because you didn't have a dad doesn't mean that other people don't, Tyrone.

>I hope the translation tries to be very close to the character's lines.

I'll try, but the only real grasp I have on the characters speech is that everybody says "ya'll" a lot.

Psychopathy or being crazy is the main comic ingredient

>everybody says "ya'll" a lot.
They do? All the Yea Forums memes must have desensitized me to it because I watched a few episodes over the weekend and didn't notice that at all.

I think user meant why is a 5 year old living with two violent and mentally ill strangers instead of her actual parents

It's common enough that I'm not the only user who's noticed. Every character uses ya'll.

Attached: file.png (1282x721, 1.1M)

I was hoping "He's The Sheriff" was gonna have a skooks reference in there from the title

>They do?
They do. It was a conscious decision Parker made for the characters because he thinks saying ya'll is funny (and it's a regional thing).

Adora’s dad is just... very tired

>Do some magic
>No

Attached: Mao.Mao.Heroes.of.Pure.Heart.S01E26.Captured.Clops.1080p.CN.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-JEW.mkv_snapshot_02.3 (1920x1080, 724K)

I bet you'd fit it well.

Attached: 2CE8A7EF-BA69-49F7-BDBC-6A6D9D9C989E.jpg (355x367, 38K)

Too bad people making Star Wars cannot realize this

Damn. I've only seen like 4 episodes and whatever clips are on Youtube and I didn't notice it once. I'm going to stand by my faculties and say that they didn't use it much, or at all during what I've seen. Maybe once I torrent the whole season and marathon it, I'll notice it more.

I mean, maybe Badgerclops said it a couple of times, but it's very much in-line with his mannerisms so I didn't note it.

Attached: 1568986690580.jpg (666x383, 37K)

those two violent and mentally ill strangers are her actual parents

Attached: Mao.Mao.Heroes.of.Pure.Heart.S01E26.Captured.Clops.1080p.CN.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-JEW.mkv_snapshot_02.0 (443x383, 28K)

Make Badgerclops and Mao Mao actually gay.

That's because gay stuff is usually unexplored territory in cartoons and your head canon can be unadulterated without conflicting canon evidence. Soon as real gay stuff happens in cartoons, both closeters and flamers alike turn homophobic because it's not how it turned out in their head and see it as pure agenda pushing (even if it's in their favor).

>There's also no forced minority representation
Anyone that uses this as an argument is fucking retarded
and of course there wouldn't be minorities in a show like this with non-humans.

Badgerclops already is gay.

Mao Mao doesn't need to be gay.

>I also didn't notice a single bit of social or political agenda; no feminism

Wrong. Competent female characters IS feminism. You're so used to seeing this shit your senses are now numb and sadly you see it as normal when in reality it's not. Adorabat and Tanya have no business being so competent. Same to Mao's sisters. The idea that women are superior to men is just a fucking lie. You've been brainwashed.

oh you poor naive tinfoil hat infested soul.

Attached: 1563904965064.jpg (1024x547, 54K)

>Tanya
Maybe
>Adorabat
Not really
>Mao Mao’s sisters
Not even a little bit
When in a cartoon had a brother EVER looked up to and aspired to be more like his sisters who received more support in becoming a warrior from their parents

ok ben shapiro, don't you have a twitter rant trying to convince us to attack the middle east, likely causing world war 3 and eventual nuclear holocaust, all in the name of Israel to get to?

He does have a point. Women are obviously worse at sports and should be worse at physically fighting.
The reason he's wrong is that it doesn't matter, because it's a flippant action cartoon. It's not like they're gonna trick people into thinking women are stronger than men or anything like that

MaoMao acts like an actual man for the most part, something that hasn't been in cartoons for a long time. That and the fact that the entire trio is quite likable and calls out each other's flaws.

Give adorabat an actual weapon, maybe change smoke bombs to actual ones.

>maybe change smoke bombs to actual ones.
That's for when she's older. Might hurt herself or the other two as of right now.

Straight guys bnging women defecating on each other for ten episodes.

She literally attempted to use a suicide bath bomb tactic in Truth Stinks.

holy shit where's this from?

>we will never get an episode where they try to find her a suitable weapon since it would be too similar to the Mega Mech episode

>all women are weaker than all men
That kind of confidence is gonna land you in deep shit some day

The internet

Attached: CF6C49E6-AFEF-4808-88B1-2FCD7F742E38.jpg (1000x513, 285K)

Only validates my point.

BAH-HAH-HAH
You fell down.

Attached: 1567054751961.jpg (2620x1765, 362K)

>lots of funny sight gags and lines
>lots of callbacks to earlier gags if you pay attention
>phenomenal voice work
>well-rounded cast of characters
>cool action in almost every episode
>great visual design in general
It's just a good action comedy show and it's filling a void that has been left empty for quite a few years.

I think he's fairly consistent as far as his character goes. He and Mao Mao sort of juggle the voice of reason role based on which neurosis that particular episode is tackling but overall he acts as a foil to Mao Mao.

No it isn’t because it’s a fact, little bitch.

Not all of the Sweetypies recently introduced appear in the background. This includes Silly Billy and his mother, the teacher at Adorabat's school, and all the extra guards shown from "Baost In Show".

It's mostly the Sweetypies shown in that keep showing up.

Those are all wageslaves who can’t get out as much

>Aside from Rachel I can't name a single trans character from a Western kids' cartoon
There isn't, user is just pulling shit from his ass
>lesbians are only in the last episode
Gravity Falls "had" last-minute gays, but if the way they delivered it counts as gay rep, then pic related does too. And with dykes, the reason they're more prominent is because the network can have one of the partners be butch and then localize the butch partner into being referred to as a man in territories that discriminate against queers. So the thinking goes. As far as I know that strategy doesn't work and those territories just ban the episodes outright, if not the entire show (see S. Africa).

Attached: 1540328485633.jpg (1588x889, 180K)

isn't that what they did with Ruby in Russia, followed by having her wear the dress in the Garnet wedding episode?

Attached: EErXrbyVUAAd1Ft.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Male ruby is almost as funny as the sailor moon cousins

This is cute! Cute!!
How long has it been since we’ve had such a great father daughter relationship so prominent in a show

Attached: 549B6ED2-6508-403E-9E26-424C4F2CB53B.png (600x600, 346K)

Mao Mao does seem to be a lot better at raising a kid than Shin Mao

Thoughts on the new episode preview?

He’s had good instruction of what not to do

what do you mean about the cousins, they're so close they can practically read each others' minds!
Do you think they can both remember Michelle's kiss with Brad, the cutest boy in the whole school?

Attached: 76782576_p51.jpg (1460x896, 202K)

I'd pay good money to see people like you in a cage fight against a professional female MMA fighter.

Attached: 76782576_p52.jpg (1368x1198, 223K)

how is it titmouse has made so many good shows with so many good action shots and big mouth?

>no political agenda
What counts as an agenda? He's showing a gay man being platonic besties with a straight man in an effort to normalize open bro love.

>no feminism
>a five year old girl figures out the emotional issues of a man in his 40s
What counts as feminism?

Attached: 76782576_p53.jpg (1396x1172, 259K)

if you're talking about mustache Ruby that was a fake edit, Russia just skipped over that episode as well as a shitton of other lesbian-y episodes.
Really makes you think why CN executives bother pussyfooting around certain themes and symbols when other countries are just gonna make fuckin' swiss cheese out of the shows anyway.

Big mouth is ugly on purpose and thank god it is, otherwise we’d have been dealing with loud house levels of pedoshit for years now.

Do you think the artist who draws these is going to stop once the Japanese dub comes out, and s/he finds out Adorabat is 5 years old?

Will Moo Moo ever find happiness?

Attached: 1569007088317.jpg (1920x1080, 807K)

I’m very confident he already knows

Attached: 358F4568-CDEA-4016-A1C4-1DC66A6C93B8.png (362x415, 43K)

He knows.

He probably knows and will continue doing Maorabat pics.

Mew Mew will always suffer. Anything he will love or tries to love will either be destroyed or leave him.

>rustic rural French towns
>haven't had Badgerclops sing about wanting adventure in the great wide somewhere

> When will I find the place where I...~
>Belong.

Attached: Mao.Mao.Heroes.of.Pure.Heart.S01E26.Captured.Clops.1080p.CN.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-JEW.mkv_snapshot_01.4 (1920x1080, 254K)

>close, intimate friendship
>tries to kill Mao Mao

can I choose Brunhilde

Attached: 1567026396881.png (640x640, 175K)

The spouse is always the first suspect for a reason.

>The idea that women are equal to men is just a fucking lie

Fixed that for you.

I would pay money to be beat up in a cage match by Brunhilde

At least he gives Adorabat attention.

where did people get the idea that Mao is in his 40s?

I want a nice, beautiful scene where Mao Mao, Shin, and Bao Bao all share a group hug and Shin tells his son what an impressive fighter he is.

>"You gotta teach me some of those moves one of these days, son."
>Cue Mao Mao whimpering and holding back tears as Bao Bao licks his face

right? Bao Bao doesn't look like he's aged too much since the flashbacks, which for a dog means it couldn't have been much time since then, and that's supposed to be Mao Mao as a teenager, so he should at the very least be around 19-20.

They were taking Orangusnake's 90's comment too literally. Mao Mao is most likely in his early 20's, his oldest sister is probably late 20's early 30's at most, and his parents are probably in their 50's

Unless it's an episode where he turns back into a kid, it wouldn't cut it for me.

Attached: 1567053684655.jpg (805x798, 238K)

Coin flip between making the episodes air in the correct order, or having Adorabat scream /slightly/ less often.
Realtalk, this show's too good, I just hope kids like it and it lasts several seasons with a proper ending.

Attached: 5616512156456156456.png (411x482, 324K)

Anyone have the mega link?

use Kimcartoon coward

Just started watching today.
Sweet baby jesus I got diabeetus.

Attached: banesstream.gif (1358x762, 467K)

mega.nz/#F!yE8QFASY!LJWYXOoUzjNhdzPH7p3gSg

Attached: rvFm7n8uXD.webm (634x486, 2.48M)

thanks, have a link for lastman as a sign of gratitude mega.nz/#F!5OATzZ5a!9U7nzCnCDeMwiPlRprfoqg!1CJQWSyJ

That will soon be replaced with saddness.

Um...ok...

Attached: EEhBWJQWsAMU6lT.jpg (2048x1932, 217K)

>giffany
get outta here

1. Time travel episode, probably to the future. Plot starts with Honey and Camille screwing with magic and sending the MCs through time.
2. Sky pirate team reminiscing about how they met. Throwaway gag involving the team lost in the first episode included.
3. Really just any episode where the sky pirates do their own thing, honestly.
4. Fuck, literally every character in this show is good in one way or another, I'd like to see a townie episode or two.
4a. Slim Pigguns or Pinky.
5. Adorabat gets her own weapon. The plot is either that it's better than Geraldine and MM is jealous, or that it's total trash but it still works out, maybe with a finale involving a special move.
6. An episode about literally any character's family, maybe tie the plot around a "bring your parents to work day" subplot.

Attached: 1563255676082.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

DVD's and maybe a GOOD, at best, ACTION video game, like they did with Legend of Korra, not that gay shit fags behind Voltron did. Something in the vein of SpongeBob BftBB or if they're feeling frisky a MGR style game.

That's okay, sad is my natural state of being.

Attached: 1488697560785.gif (336x256, 401K)

Mao mao's childhood episode

Look user, Lastman is based as fuck. Just download it and watch it and you'll be thanking that kind user before you know it.

I'm guessing new eps this week, but any idea where to find new ep summaries?

Attached: 20190912_075716.jpg (400x345, 96K)

>Adorabat brings her dad to work
>he’s overly focused on keeping her away from fighting and keeps suggesting soft gentle sweetiepie alternatives
>lesson about letting your kids chase their passions
>last five seconds of the episode dad bat admits he was just trying to contain her madness, but now he’s given up- ruby pure heart protect us all.

>Some magic shenanigans transform Mao Mao into a kid with the mind of an adult
>Everyone but Mao Mao (maybe Adorabat) thinks it's cute while Camille and Honey try to figure out a cure
>Mao Mao has to fight but can barely hold his sword
>Badgerclops plays Dad
>Adorabat gets a little brother
>Time passes and Mao Mao starts to forget who BC and Adorabat are
>Mao starts to turn back into the little kid who just wanted someone to notice him

Attached: ee913e8c19704ffca4fb2182397.png (497x1557, 245K)

>Knock on the sheriff department's door
>its Adorabats dad
>Hello, are you the new sheriff I need your help, my daughter's been missing for weeks!
>Adorabat drops onto Maos shoulder
>Hi dad! I'm a sheriff's deputy now
>Overprotective dadbat foams at the mouth and passes out

I can absolutely see an episode starting out this way

Hey does anybody here know how gay this comic is?

Attached: 6AFB4E58-E2B5-460E-B9A4-4D6BB5A9B24D.jpg (750x1087, 149K)

Badgerclops would lose his mind having to deal with a needy child without help. Mao Mao's trauma would grow even worse than before, somehow.

With the way the writers have flanderized Badgerclops' negative traits, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is capable of leaving a baby out in the woods to fend for itself so he could be free to fuck around like always.

I just want Mao Mao’s dad to be proud of him at the end of the series

Probably projection but

This is retarded criticism, just because every man can't beat up every women doesn't make it any less true that men are generally stronger than women. Try putting a female fighter against a male fighter. Oh wait, they don't do that because the reality of what would happen is well fucking understood.

I can read it, but I don't understand the reference. Since I'm not sure what they're referencing, the last panel could either be super gay, or innocent.

>adopts a baby monster and loses his mind worrying about her
>abandons baby in the woods to fend for itself so he could be free to fuck around
Ha ha, cartoons!

Attached: C274935F-02D0-4844-80F9-6F2EBCB82220.png (782x402, 448K)

Is there a Mega for this show
It doesn't look like something I would like but I am curious.

quick bearclops rotation attempt

Attached: CLIPStudioPaint_2019-09-23_17-24-33.png (441x385, 31K)

that image was posted on animation magazine when the show released dumbass. Its been available for months and you've never gotten to see it.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/バター犬

Oh, I see.
So the answer is pretty gay.

Nice job.

Attached: 4.jpg (460x414, 26K)

Hey! He practically imprinted on that baby. Who's to say he would do the same for Mao Mao?

>Badgerclops playing peek-a-boo with little Moo Moo.
>Badgerclops taking naps with baby Mao Mao and Adorabat on the couch.
>Badgerclops giving baby Mao all the love and attention he could ever want.
>When Mao Mao returns to normal, he remembers everything Badgerclops did for him and now has good memories of childhood alongside the bad ones.
>Badgerclops has now become a pillar of comfort and unwavering joy for Mao Mao to call upon whenever he's feeling sad. Badgerclops doesn't know this, but gets thanked for his help in the most noncommittal way possible.

>men are generally stronger than women
Literally never said nor implied otherwise.

He almost died out there.

Source?

>Badgerclops has such a great time with baby Mao he doesn’t want to change him back
>”he doesn’t nag me all the time, and I don’t have to listen to that endless meditation chanting and-“
>baby Mao Mao crashes the aerocycle into the television
>”ite change him back”

is there an updated version of the vore evidence image?

you can't convince me this isn't just a leak

idk man this shit has just been popping up completely unsourced on my pinterest feed

Attached: 9B21CDCE-D68B-4AA5-8504-7F6289B9DF00.jpg (640x512, 57K)

The updated image should just be a link to the cobbler episode

Damn.
Oh well, thanks anyway.

Attached: file.png (1024x866, 772K)

>Mao is directed to Honey by Blue for a new method of therapy
>Mao is hesitant but agrees
>Mao arrives at Honey's place
>Turns out it's a spell that allows one to look upon one's past in a new light
>Of course, it fucks up and sends Mao to be beginning of his family tree
>Rest of the episode has Mao exploring bits of his family's past, origins for things in the codebook, all ending at the moment he gets Geraldine
>When he arrives at this point, he listens in on a conversation between his mother and father about him
>When he tries leaving after hearing enough, he runs into contacts sister
>Incidently learns that contacts can see him, thanks to "sight beyond sight"
>They have a conversation at the ceremony grounds about the family
>Contacts sister affirms Mao that whatever happens to him in the future, no matter what path he goes down, he's still family.
>Climax has Mao trying to sneak a peek into his potential future
>It's total blankness, with only his "Inner self" inhabiting it (dressed in his samurai gear from concept art)
>They fight, with his inner self being the superior in battle
>Right as his inner self is about to best him, he is ripped back to the present
>Episode ends with Honey asking him how he feels after that
>Mao is about to lash out, but just tells them if they ever do that again, he'll give them a small fine instead of arresting them

Fuck man Badgerclops' head shape is a total pain in the ass to draw. In fact so is his entire design.

Attached: headpractice.png (372x182, 46K)

does this help?

Attached: badgerclops front posedms.png (1225x1839, 254K)

Just draw butt
Then draw another butt

It's easy.

Attached: badgerclops legs 1b.png (625x719, 60K)

This is the newest one I have. Someone should totally add the Cobbler ep, the nose vore and whatever the fuck else there is.

Attached: 1567363185720.png (2571x7906, 3.89M)

that image contains vore not even in the show and its just a discussion of what parker posted on twitter.. you didn't even post the current image with way more stuff on it.

That we could get some kind of guarantee that the show will move beyond just Pure Heart Valley and we will get to see more of this world in detail.

Problem is that that has a ton of potential to also ruin the show.

That does help actually. Thanks user! I wanna get good like you one day.

Attached: 1568091080630.png (600x800, 95K)

here
thats not even what user asked for

Attached: 1568248338482.png (1410x2402, 1.77M)

youtube.com/watch?v=v2EVnb3ziDE

>Mao Mao has a nose and whiskers hidden on his black fur.
That's honestly a really neat detail

Shin Mao isn't too bad though.

Attached: disdain for manlets.png (850x624, 177K)

those are just traced off the show
this is how "good" I actually am

Attached: mao mao attempt 1.png (748x1156, 146K)

I think that picture's too lewd for Yea Forums
there's nothing there but it's not the first limb mao mao's black fur's hidden
as for further learning I recommend this book
mega.nz/#!cjBWWaCT!JjMd2qiOo09L1XY6t2eU_g1uqrYlPuh6k9U4ruhW_cU
and this tutorial
jmbbee.tumblr.com/post/186969400831/may-i-inquire-how-you-go-about-learning-the#notes

>I think that picture's too lewd for Yea Forums

Yeah all that no genitalia is too lewd.

Not bad. Nice detail on the Vore mouth but I think his teeth are rounded more

null porn is a thing though
you can thank red arremer and the looney tunes for that one
on-topic; what does double-jointed mean?

Attached: MM108_CH_A000_Mao_Mao_SPC_Double_Jointed_v01_VB.jpg (1500x1116, 252K)

Guess it was too lewd huh user?

Attached: WELL SHIT.png (955x985, 503K)

Attached: godwhy.png (252x252, 134K)

Huh, they are.
They're sharp but aside from the point they still round out a bit.

Attached: MM108_CH_A000_Mao_Mao_SPC_Super_Sour_Candy_v01_VB.jpg (1500x1140, 144K)

It was for SOMEBODY, but I will not name him.

Attached: EBvnTLQUEAEmbKo.jpg (600x800, 77K)

That's great, except we're talking about competency of individuals not about general rules.
Also, reminder that the females in the show aren't competent because of "grrl power" alone as is implied by some of you spergs.
Tanya, pretty much entirely relies on her magic leaf thingies. Literally nothing to do with gender.
Mao's sisters were not only trained by Shin, but were also given magical artifacts that seem pretty OP when faced against regular weapons/tools. That alone is probably enough to create a significant power gap between them and someone who doesn't have access to said artifacts.
Adorabat... idk, she's a murderous psycho.
Would those weapons and tools be utilized better by a male? Mabye? Possibly? Who gives a shit?

Also, on a (slightly) unrelated sidenote
Why the hell do you "woke redpilled" type of people like to use the word "normal" so much when talking about weather or not something is good or not? You do realise that just because you categorize something as "normal", that doesn't automatically make it good? And vice versa, just because you categorize something as "not normal" that doesn't automatically make it bad? You are capable of grasping that simple concept, right?

Underrated moment from the new episodes was when the farmer bunny tried to bend Mao Mao's arm to get him to submit but he escaped because he was double jointed

It means you can bend some of your joints in ways they wouldn't normally bend. Like people who can bend their fingers to the back of their hand without breaking them.

All I'm going to say is that in that comic, Badgerclops wants to do something that involves butter.

Attached: file.png (210x210, 45K)

interestingly the teeth in the storyboard are even rounder.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-23-18h05m55s572.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

>"Watch me!"
>"Not now, Moo Moo. This game doesn't pause."

Attached: 1566872763631.png (778x729, 428K)

Have sex with it like that beignet?

>Badgerclops tosses the controller at Mao Mao's face for "making him" lose all his souls

>Shin-Mao beating people at starcraft and halo online and shitting on them
Thanks satan moo moo for that imagery

Attached: 1569003807625.jpg (247x265, 23K)

Ha ha ha

Attached: FF237964-B0E2-4D48-9E47-5FA14BC192FF.gif (360x277, 392K)

....Something like that.

Attached: mpc-hc64_nvo_bFcHoEidkO.png (1223x688, 921K)

Yea Forums is not a hivemind. Of course there are faggots on the board.

No they don't. This is your persecution complex.

I'd also like to mention that the term "Double Jointed" is stupid because no one actually has two joints. It usually just means they're missing some ligaments or can easily dislocate their joints.

Yeah in reality it’s actually really shitty and can cause serious damage but hey cool action cartoon cat can’t be armlocked by funny farmer rabbit so hey

i mean, even in real life most people still seem to treat it as a neat party trick

True but in my experience “party trick” and “probably very bad for you” are essentially synonymous

Attached: B163E8D1-4B8E-4C19-AA19-5FC66C71C8EB.gif (584x328, 1.85M)

I guess nobody likes Shin Mao but then again I know why kek. I just wanted to try something different with a different character.

Attached: 1568043212516.png (640x649, 304K)

>"Tada! Did ya see, Badgerclops!? ...Badgerclops?"
>I lost ALL my souls! How could you do this to me!?
>*hurls controller into Moo Moo's face and knocking him unconscious before running away sobbing*

Attached: 1568387533285.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

I just didn't see it before. Great filename, though.

He's unimpressed.

Full size, glowing, Geraldine.

>Adorabat comes home from school to find Moo Moo half dead and Badgerclops wandering around the yard singing to himself

Attached: 1568411116114.jpg (787x737, 131K)

>full size
So like, fourteen inches?

someone should draw a POV of adorabat's mouth

>see it is a glowstick

Marion dakimakura

as long as it fits my cat for halloween

>”You see Adorabat, Badgerclops knew exactly the environment I had been raised in and sought to recreate it, so once I returned to normal I would remain exactly as incredible and legendary as I was before.”
>”Huh? Oh yeah, that’s what I was doing. Right”

I thought this was porn.

what is orangusnakes redeeming quality? he's decent to his henchmen and far out matched by mao mao?
his back story is he chose to be a villain for the sake of villainy, how is mao mao being skull level for him bullying?

How much his voice has changed, the way he sounds, how old his dad looks, and how he and Orangusnake were shown to be in the same age range.

But that changes the whole show. the whole point is mao mao's stuck taking care of these little morons.

This is utterly retarded. I say this as someone who's pretty much against almost all forms of SJW.

Did I make it TOO subtle?

Couldn't the closest be, "ピーナトバータがありますか"?
Sorry, I don't know the kanji for "ある"

No waaaay! That's really funny. Not to be racist, but that's surprisingly funny for a doujin.

The comic was originally in Japanese user, why are you working it backwards.

Nope, its perfect

Other way around user.

>deleted
Why?

Just to remand everyone that we have a booru if you want to put it there instead.

Attached: 8ec5da1b-961c-4359-b6f5-5f7ac082607f.jpg (1280x1029, 194K)

They legit should just call someone to deliver the groceries to them since it's literally just out of laziness and not finances

You know nothing of Javert!
I was born inside Javert!
I was born with scum like Javert!
I am from the Javert too!
AND I'M JAVERT!

Attached: russell crowe.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Where is the booth? I hope the Tanya Keys fan art user uploads it there.

I like this one a lot. I wonder if he just likes ducks or if that's a brand. There's a duck sticker on the aerocycle.

Oh well, I got some thanks out of the translation even if a certain somebody didn't like it.

I really hope he just like ducks.

Attached: 1568410996491.jpg (394x540, 58K)

I liked it. Who didn't?

Who knows.

Attached: 1567800360969.png (1223x1300, 1.78M)

I don't even know who Javert is.

Mao Mao definitely has a sweeter side beneath all that tough and gruff persona he tries to put on to be a hero.

Things like that doll and how he talked with Bao Bao.

He can revert to his adolescent voice as Pow Pow!Mao and can even imitate Adorabat perfectly. His gruff "normal" voice is just a deception to exaggerate how much innocence he's lost, like how he exaggerates his stories. Besides the voice he acts exactly like a 27-31 year old guy getting a taste of reality after wandering around carefree. Plus if his dad had Mao right around turning 40 that would make Shin 80+ in his appearance, which doesn't match how he looked or sounded.
Coby might just be older than Mao in that flashback or is lying about nightclubbing.

Attached: saturn.jpg (768x512, 23K)

maomao.booru.org
use adblock unless you want a face full of cabbage

Done

Attached: 1563454063078.webm (774x422, 1.41M)

Im pretty sure Mao would intercept a food delivery to the sky pirates and arrest the delivery guy.

Thank you.

You are today's hero.

I want to see the moms and dads now that Sweetiepies having families and shit's confirmed.

>"I. told. you. to NOT BE RACIST WHILE I WAS GONE! LISTEN UP-"

Attached: 1559701033824.webm (628x332, 2.9M)

Attached: double nigger.jpg (296x282, 8K)

The dentist?

What would Adorabat say at the end of this?

she'd definitely keep the bit about owning chubbums, it'd just have a new meaning to it

Attached: EFKP9GxUcAU5RkR.jpg (1452x1100, 156K)

Realistic: On-model figurines.
Pie-in-the-sky wishing: A Reggie plush with eyes that bulge out when you squeeze him.

It could be that Coby is the type to peak in high school, so he could be in his late 30s with Mao Mao not too far behind. Badgerclops is probably younger than them because of how he says "that's a weird thing to say" to Orangusnake's 90s comment.

Kevin plush that you can step on and bully

>give me one good reason why i shouldn't jump off the Ruby Pure Heart
Pure Heart Valley would lose its best and only sheriff.

>give me one good reason why i shouldn't jump off the Ruby Pure Heart

How would you even climb it?

Attached: 7edaab42.jpg (768x474, 93K)

Naw. While literally every other attempt at this trope has been insufferable, they strike a pretty good balance with Adorabat in the later episodes. Especially in this scene

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

It's giving you cancer.

And maybe they'll be better BC episodes in the future.

twitter.com/ouchthatispain/status/1175741288978604033?s=19

This turned me gay.

Attached: hey pureheart valley are you ready to rock.jpg (1920x1080, 715K)

finally a model sheet (we don't know how current Parker's model sheet of Mao Mao on his tumblr is)

Attached: EFMJcz3XoAA4ViU.jpg orig.jpg (2500x1900, 480K)

Which is best: Base hairstyle, cooking show hairstyle, or pet prom hairstyle?

pet prom

Attached: 1549870127564.jpg (640x383, 37K)

Thanks. The drawing is huge as fuck (because you know that it has to be) and I'll post it in one of these threads when it's done.

He wears a weave. It's never his real hair.

Fat! Needy! Attention whore! Crybaby! Lazy! Ugly! Pathetic dicklet! Premature ejaculator! Shit husbando! Shit!!

In the next episode, he'll stop being all those things again.
Except fat.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (1223x688, 116K)

I fucking love this thing.

Attached: EFK65KHXoAApPPV.jpg (872x1200, 104K)

I wonder if they'll make a return. I know it had excess energy that time due to the laser gun- I mean tube, but it'd still be cool in some finale where all the continuity pays off.

>Fat! Needy! Attention whore! Crybaby! Lazy!
These are all true but the rest of your post is bullshit.

Attached: normal friend things.jpg (1920x1080, 745K)

He was only a crybaby in 3 episodes.

Shoverclops

Esls gonna esl, user.

Does anyone have a gif of adorabat spinning?

Mao Mao needs to cut that annoying bat's head off so he can meditate easier.

>don't just stare at it eat it

Attached: EFK65KJXYAACSN4.jpg (1534x2048, 231K)

Not gonna lie, pet Prom made me feel weird

I wonder how many kids Snugglemange will make feel weird when they watch this show

None, because they'll all be falling for Mao Mao in a suit.

Attached: 1568991057487.jpg (1329x1080, 176K)

please don't lewd the cat in the suit

Attached: 1550906739580.jpg (1062x1080, 127K)

I think more kids are going to fall for baraclops.

Don't forget unhygienic

its like they're getting married

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF JAVERT!
youtube.com/watch?v=JEVago2PKn0

Attached: javertte.jpg (1589x2357, 1.69M)

>Baraclops
The bara menace needs to be stopped...

>Mao Mao will never marry Badgerclops in that suit

Attached: 1553541239179.jpg (268x265, 13K)

Bao Bao is his one true love, after all.

Attached: 1568987781997.jpg (528x522, 55K)

I know this is old but I would still give anything to go back to 1862 and show this to victor Hugo

>MaoMao still no way fags them because how can he be a legendary hero if he settles down too early with them?

But Badgerclops is unlovable

Bao Bao represents Mao Mao's lost innocence. He can never get it back, nor will Bao Bao ever stay.

Man, Pet Prom played out like a tragic unrequited love story with Mao Mao as the desperate, hopeless suitor. But platonic(?).

thats cause
mao mao would be wearing a dress

>tfw you slowly watch Mao Mao's childhood innocence and happiness slowly fade away as he gets older

Attached: 1568423288610.png (1280x600, 388K)

Russel Crow Javert makes me feel white guilt. Such a bad choice.

Finished the (More) updated version of this.
Anything to add?

Attached: vore fetish2.png (1920x4212, 3.89M)

It was seven years ago, user. They’ll probably remake it again in a couple more.

BASED

Hold on a second, NOW I updated the vore thing from

Attached: vore fetish2.png (1920x4212, 3.89M)

Adorabat eating insects
That one part of Baost in Show where the ref sticks his head in BC's mouth
The Nose vore in the truth stinks

NOW THAT I'M A HERO I WON'T BE ALONE ANYMORE

Attached: mao mao.png (500x375, 206K)

Get in the fucking robot, Mao Mao.

I'm surprised you missed this one. I mean think about it for like two seconds.

Attached: KFC dating sim good end.webm (1004x546, 2.72M)

You forgot to mention how Persimmons voiced the cobbler as well.

YO
MAO MAO
GET IN THE ROBOT
YOUR DAD LOVES YOU
GET IN THE ROBOT

I love how Parker has an obvious vore fetish that shows through every episode yet he doesn't have writing credit because he's too busy being showrunner and VA for all the characters.
>This is a pretty good script. One thing though, can Mao Mao get eaten?
>But Mr. Simmons that doesn't make any se-
>JUST FUCKING DO IT

That's more thinly veiled facefucking than vore, all you have to do is slap a pixel censor on the pastry

why can't there be an episode where adorabat eats tiny mao mao because she thinks he's a bug?

Go away Parker

>Ode to Joy intensifies

>Mao has to pilot Shin's body thing in a future episode because shin is sick or something, its a symbol of everything he hates about his relationship with his dad, and the entire thing turns into an eva reference about his depression and self loathing.

The show will never go this far and it hurts

As someone raised in a strict Mormon household the combination of silly prohibition on foodstuffs and crushing shame at disappointing ones ancestors really spoke to me.

Attached: SHAME!.png (1920x1080, 954K)

Yeah, but it asked him to eat him. That's a vore plot point if there ever was one.

I guess now is a better time than ever to share this. I was too lazy to do the weird purple floor if you wanna see the floor do it yourself

Attached: mao_mao_truly_alone.png (965x880, 136K)

>final shot of Mao Mao is every sweetie clapping and saying congratulations
Jesus, this would be REALLY fucked

Speaking of which, I thought this show would go in the direction of "some traditions aren't completely silly even if they seem like it" but the golden truth ending was much more satisfying.

gud shit

Fucking aweomse.

Tanya Keys and Badgerclops end up in an elevator together for a few minutes as the show runs out of budget and its the most awkward thing possible.

Also nice job!

>Mormon household
Even worse than Moo Moo's family

Attached: 1568492544198.jpg (1728x1080, 220K)

>Congratulations!
>Congratulations!
>Congratulations!
>Bao! Bao!
>Congratulations!
>Congratulations!
>Congratulations!
>You're all under arrest.

Attached: 1568910932619.jpg (450x654, 45K)

Holy shit. You know how Pen Pen said congratulations in his own way? Well, imagine Pinky just chuckling like a freak.

>a Cruel Angel's Thesis remix only using Adorabat's various screams
I can already feel my ears bleeding

Attached: 1569130184532.png (1039x777, 429K)

Cooking show for me, but all of them are great.

Never mind. Your idea is way funnier than mine here,

Attached: 1565715850805.gif (253x270, 314K)

kek

It's just one bored one.

[Voice-over overlaying repeated footage of a door opening, followed by the Chinese words for phrases such as "insanity", "strangled", "No!", "death", "suicide", "hatred", and "shame"]
Mao Mao: Please look at me, I'm begging you, father! Just don't stop being my father!

Isn't Mao Mao more of an Asuka? Still, though it works better since the gay sadboi who's always running away has a weird leg to torso ratio and wouldn't look as good hunched over in a chair like that.

We can have Mao Mao be a mix of both Asuka and Shinji since he basically is. So now we have a chance to introduce a Kaworu-esque monster that Mao Mao falls in love with before shit hits the fan

>fly me to the moon sung by BC in his gay falsetto

I want it. Cruel Thesis in bike horns is already my favorite thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

>Mao Mao strangles himself at the end
>Badgerclops' giant head in the horizon
>Tanya clones nailed to crosses in the ocean

>Adorabat clones turn everyone into orange tang

>All while Parker in Mao's voice bitches about how the ending to that whole thing was shit
youtube.com/watch?v=kGMuaXIlckU
Off-topic but I recently learned that was made by one of the people responsible for that adventure game "Later Aligator"

You can't have that much talent and not get a real gig.

delete this immediately
i dont want to have my ears popped before i turn into fanta

It'd be funny if one of those words flashing through the door was "Cobbler" alongside everything else you put

>Bao Bao is Kaworu
>He starts speaking straight up English when shit goes down

Attached: 033F26AB386C40BAABB6E700DCC9C6E2.jpg (552x366, 12K)

If that is true, him getting over Bao Bao and kicking him off of his live forever is the only healthy ending.

Nope, I speak from experience when I say that some traditions are just silly holdovers from the past.
Yeah, at least Mao Mao learned how to fight monsters.

I think it would be hilarious is later on he learned that even though all his family are considered "heroes" he's the only one that really does it for the heroic ideals of honor, glory, and JUSTICE.
To the rest of his family it's just a profession.

Bao Bao took Mao Mao Mao's V card

Ah yes, finally the small buteras have a “real gig” from this indie game. I’m so glad after all these years they’ve finally got their first big break.
seriously though check out their other stuff it’s all kino

No.

She doesn't even turn into the one who comforts you the most so you lower your AT field or whatever, she just screams at the pitch that liquefies bodies.

His veterinary club card?

>Mao sisters
Isnt the point of the story is mao mao who is a male is probably stronger than his entire family because he doesn't use crutch while his sister were favorited by his dad and get artifacts, cybers, and exosuits while mao mao was only given a toy

Mao and Bao have always had a interesting relationship

Attached: 1568898640499.jpg (1920x3240, 750K)

Yes

It's probably going to be that they're just as good as him, if not better, but with the superior training and items.

nah, its a bunch of sjw soiboy trash

I'll be sure to check it out then

Is that artist who made the deleted comic about the バター犬 thing in the thread with us...?

His twitter recently made tweets about some foreign thread discussing it.

Attached: 1565841836916.png (280x237, 82K)

Oh pretty cool! Or maybe just some people spying on us looking for our OC and seeing what we've discussed.

That and "glow stick".

Link to their twitter?
I was the one who originally posted it but I didn’t have a source

>And a tail that just wouldn't quit
>Hee hee hee, quit it~!
Young Mao Mao is so fucking cute

Attached: 1568990673248.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

This looks like it might actually happen.

Attached: EFMNtHUXUAAFViN.jpg (1082x832, 50K)

Classic Badgerclops!

Sigh.

>This show is so based, Japanese artists spy on American threads just to get more of it
MaoMao will unite the world. CN better not squander this.
Also can someone please make a mao version of pic related?

Attached: H A H A.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

>he still loves Bao Bao
This cat will never know peace

Attached: 06CC2C34-9F0E-4AC8-BC85-70F9C2C26D89.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Mao Mao and Tanya were banging on the reg, right?

CN will absoluetly squander it
leaving most of the marketing and merchandise to the foreign CN

About as much as he bangs Adorabat and Badgerclops.

I don’t want to think about how many lurkers are privy to this bait infested furry shit swiss cheese train wreck

Adult relationships are complicated. He didn't want to explain the concept of "friends with benefits" to a 5 year old.

>Parker is lurking this thread, judging us

Attached: 1565395813671.gif (250x305, 305K)

>Mao mao? Can I learn adult relationships too?

>chinese spies leave their chan to invade american 4channel cartoon board
C'mon... surely this cannot be the case

Attached: 1569158344046.png (270x260, 102K)

you think we care about what a vorefags think

>we’re in these threads, judging Parker

>Parker and we are in this thread, judging CN's bullshit

It does make sense how we seem to always have someone able to translate moonrunes in these threads. That’s usually a rarity- on Yea Forums anyway

There is literally nothing wrong with vore

people have had plenty of time to learn moonrunes and gook scribble though.

>It does make sense how we seem to always have someone able to translate moonrunes in these threads.

I'm pretty sure Im the only one who can and Im definitely not a spy for that artist. I wouldn't spy for an Adoramao artist, I'm a Badgermao guy.

What really hurts me is that this whole betrayal is so fucked.
Here's Mao Mao, an emotionally hungry, desperate for affection and dedicated young boy who's had to fight for all the love and attention he could get, which he never could. It was an uphill battle on muddy ground and he's had his face dragged through it over and over again. He's had to endure the shame of picking himself back up and wiping the mud off of his face and try again because hero's don't quit. Hero's are loved by their fathers and sisters, so he can't quit now, no matter how much they laugh at him.

But then comes Bao Bao, this sweet, affectionate puppy and he adores Mao Mao and gives him all the love and affection he could ever want, and Mao Mao doesn't even have to earn it like he does with his own family. It's unbelievable. He's a wonderful traveling companion and teammate, fun to be around, daring and brave. This is something that Mao Mao had never experienced before in his whole young life, adoration just for being around someone else. And Mao Mao just wants that affection so fucking badly, he wants to be loved so much and he has so much love to give back and is unafraid to share it with his dog. If he could just be a hero, that's fine, but what's really important to him is being loved unconditionally.

Mao Mao had both his heart and tail crushed and abandoned and it surprisingly hurts me the more I think about it.

Just give Mao Mao his dog back

That is the passivest aggresivest look at me post in the last 30 minutes.

He has an actual family now that wont just decide to abandon him on a whim though
Bao Bao can do whatever he wants, Mao Mao Mao doesn't need him to be happy

>I'm a Badgermao guy.

Ah, I see that you are a man of culture, as well.

We know, moonrune user, we know

Attached: 79E1CBD0-ABFD-41E6-808C-911B103AE18F.png (1080x605, 375K)

Well actually I'm more of just a Badger guy but Mao Mao is the only other character that doesn't have a single digit IQ and thus isn't insulting to pair him with.

Attached: 830e7c9443b557a9966ac441dc56488d_87021e70.jpg (499x554, 50K)

That's true. Mao Mao is now ready to move on and heal. He's now addressed what his pain is and where it comes from.

Adorabat telling Mao Mao that she loved him after an entire day of him pretending to be someone else is great. Poor guy just wants to be loved for being himself

Attached: 1568908159679.png (493x1000, 582K)

since the thread is near the end
anybody with any draw suggestions?

I still wanna see Mao Mao dressed as Vergil

Mao Mao is for suffering
>episode where the sky pirates kidnap BC and AB and make it look like they ran off, leaving Mao Mao to defend the valley alone- and he doesn’t get mad or sad, he just shuts down and does his job because he always knew deep down that it was only a matter of time WHEN

Badgerclops just tinkering with his mecha arm like a calm, sane, focused person. Preferably with the arm detached.

Mao Mao practicing Kamen Rider jumps and kicks

Mao Mao reflexively swiping at a feather cat toy

That's the most out of character thing in the whole thread. I feel horrified beyond comprehension by the thought.

Wouldnt it make more sense for Mao to be Dante and Badgerclops to be Vergil?

Adorabat playing with Baby Mao- maybe Mao calling her “big sister” since that’s all he knows

MM has so much angst potential i hope it never turns into a reality

Attached: IMG_20190628_142422.jpg (434x457, 21K)

Badgerclops about to crash into a Subway sandwich shaped like the crystal heart
like that one 9/11 meme

Mao Mao watching Adorabat and Badgerclops playing games while he polishes his sword with a warm smile on his face

>The guy who exclusively uses a katana vs the guy who has a bunch of different weapons at his disposal

No, Vergil's got a katana, is way more serious, has feelings of inferiority that run so deep he resorts to seeking power in order to never be hurt ever again.

Badgerclops being Dante makes more sense. Badgerclops has more gadgets and abilities than Mao's more focused style, he takes things too lightly and just wants to eat pizza and lounge all day

There are too many parallels between Mao Mao and Vergil. Both were given katanas by their respective fathers, who they both idolize and strive to be just like them, both are fathers just trying figure things out (though one's much better at it than the other), both have misconceptions of what it is they're actually trying to achieve which may or may not ultimately lead to their downfall.

I was thinking more of how Mao the same levels of cocky as Dante but you two have a point there.

And unlike Vergil, Mao Mao actually stopped Adorabat from having her arm cut off, so thats another point for him

>Mao Mao goes full Spinel on them after they come back

Now I'm thinking about how Adorabat and Nero are both hot-blooded outcasts who have a violent streak and aren't as adept at combat as their contemporaries but can still go toe to toe with them under certain circumstances

He's more likely to shut them off. in a "you have failed me for the last time" fashion.

Wait. Now you just gave the thread more fuel to make Badgerclops Vergil.

Hey, he had to have sat down and actually learned at some point. He can't ALWAYS be lazy.

>big cheesy reunion scene
>Adorabat babbling about missing training with Mao Mao
>Badgerclops admitting he had gotten so used to mao’s nagging he actually missed it
>Mao Mao apologizing for not realizing they were in danger earlier
>it’s like they can’t let go of each other
>perform a badass team move together that blows away whatever monster has been terrorizing the town that episode
>episodes after that almost always have Adorabat hanging onto Mao Mao, or Mao Mao holding her/ holding her hand

Nah, the arm found him and went on to do everything for him. You'll see.

>Mao in a blind fury after beating the sky pirates nearly strikes them out of blind anger for nearly losing them and dealing with the town's shit alone
>After realizing what he did, he breaks down crying, just wanting to go home
>Ending shot has them relaxing on the couch drinking some hot coco.

the triality of mao

Attached: soddering iron.png (900x1050, 295K)

It depends on how much of his character growth has sticked.

>The Cynical Ending
>The Cheesy Ending
>The Comfy Ending

This is very cursed and unnatural. Like looking at a donkey flying.

Cute!