Elsa Gets Blacked

No lesbian wife for Elsa, this is the new main character.

What do you think?

Leaked from a Frozen 2 Monopoly. The only new character to get a piece

Attached: 0922191653a.jpg (4160x3120, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/disneys-froze-elsa-girlfriend-frozen-2-frozen-directors-elsa-lesbian-824055
fastcompany.com/40538532/elsa-may-get-a-girlfriend-in-frozen-2-but-dont-bet-on-it-just-yet
youtube.com/watch?v=dS1BWPYQm-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's some old guard guy, if anything he's going to become a father figure.

That'd be nice. Heres hoping he's not a twist villian.

It works he definitely looks like he fits in the Frozen setting,

I assume he's the leader of the kingdom's army or something, and his main role is have someone who Elsa can argue about kingdom matters with.

His name is Mattias.

Attached: 71523962_190666331942994_4726536023995016045_n.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

Man I wish I had your optimism.

Attached: 7B8E36C8-1458-48CB-B87F-8F018117BBD4.png (577x441, 517K)

nor way is far far away from africa .

so it is impossible that black people can meet white people of the north .

Attached: a a a index.png (234x216, 9K)

Black people are in Europe too. How hard is it to move to another country through trade or travel reasons

black people were a very rare thing in Europe
Hell they used to think a mixed race person would look like a damn dairy cow

as slave , maybe .

but seriously , there are nothing that africa sell anything to north which most trade are control by other white people of the north .

Man as soon as I saw him one of the first things I thought was "I'm surprised he hasn't already been leaked/spoiled by a Pop or something.

It's always pops and Lego sets.

I am usually not one to whine about this kind of shit but Frozen didn't need a black person. He feels really out of place.
They should have made him an Eskimo or something.

We have all the Frozen 2 toys at my store. We're not allowed to put any of them out until October 3rd though

>Fire emblem on shield
Nah, hes gonna be the initial antagonist/rival/surprise ally

I was just about to say that he's obviously going to be the twist villain.

I don't think you understand how travel works.

Dolls too.

Attached: 68763228_107300750493707_6797968174032736253_n.jpg (720x732, 72K)

>black girl holding a red head
she's thinking about replacing the doll isn't she?
going to fuck the blonde and cuck the read head, you black bitch

I think he looks to visibly old to be a love interest, but also he can't be a villain since there's no way Disney would make the only black dude evil

>black villain
>in current year
not gonna happen

They confirmed Elsa won't have any love interest.

This character has been known for a while, kill yourself.

When Oda Nobunaga saw a black man for the first time, he immediately made the guy a one of his personal soldiers because he knew a 6 foot man with pitch black skin would scare his enemies shitless. Maybe Elsa did something similar?

...that's the emblem for Elsa's kingdom in the first movie.

japanese people are small compared to every other race.
Blacks have been to europe but they were mostly entertainers. The white people found them to be fun and likable, they just didn't get to see blacks often because the middle east was kinda in their way

gee whiz i sure did love seeing this out in the open in a store actual months before the movie released

Attached: 1067987792.jpg (800x600, 131K)

ALso only new character that appeared in leaked Lego sets

If anything, there probably won't be a villain at all.

In its defense, it's kind of hard to figure out exactly what the fuck's going on in this set without context.

>Electro
>Tobias Whale
>Killmonger
>Black Manta
>Baron Mordo
>Brick
>Quick Charge
>Malcolm Kane

And I'm sure I'm missing so many more.

what is wrong with you?

pretty sure those characters weren't created in current year

she's eyeing the boy doll user, she lusts for it's cock

Hence why it's one guy who wasn't present in the first movie.

Keep in mind Frozen gets it's aesthetics from like the 18th century but just doesn't use guns. It's reasonable to assume that one dude was on a boat for some reason and then just got off in Arendelle.

Knowing modern Disney, he probably is.

I can't wait for the lesbian tears

Didn't they want Elsa to get with her sister?

>the bear is controlling the conveyor belt to the fire pit
>btw the bear is evil, surprise
>alien is rescuing the toys with a claw crane

Lotso literally has an evil grin on the box

That was just fanfiction, when they released the first trailer they showed another girl on screen - on top of this the head writers on multiple occasions in interviews said they d like to see Elsa come out as gay

The latter two definitely were. The point is that, even though I doubt that guy will be a villain, we still get black villains even recently. Fuck, they even blackwashed Electro and Mordo. I guess Roderick Kingsley in Spectacular Spider-Man as well. Maybe Morbius as well if those hints in the PS4 game actually go somewhere.

If I saw that box without having seen the movie, I'd have thought the aliens were working as Lotso's henchmen for some reason.

>on top of this the head writers on multiple occasions in interviews said they d like to see Elsa come out as gay
I really doubt it, journalists usually lie or change the context of things to make better click bait.
Also they were probably afraid of having the alphabet people try to get them fire for being homophobic or some other shit

Once I'm off the toilet I'll dump some links so you can come up with your own opinion, theyl l say anything to get people to watch shi t anymore. Remebe r Han Solo they hyped up the black woman for whatever reason during interviews?

she deserves to be blacked

Here are the interviews I could find (they were from AWHILE ago too)
>Newsweek so we're already off to a bad start - to note these are the interviews posted on /u/ from time to time to confirm she'd be a lesbian, they're gonna be so salty now
newsweek.com/disneys-froze-elsa-girlfriend-frozen-2-frozen-directors-elsa-lesbian-824055

>Fast Company
fastcompany.com/40538532/elsa-may-get-a-girlfriend-in-frozen-2-but-dont-bet-on-it-just-yet

I don't think I have the rest saved

I can already feel /pol/'s blood pressure exploding as we speak.

>OH NO A BLUE-EYE NORTHERN EUROPEAN BLONDE HAIR PURE ARYAN WOMAN MARRYING A NON-HUMAN!?

Then here you go you dumb fuck

Attached: MV5BMTA2MjA3ODU0NjBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDE3NTQxNDcz._V1_.jpg (1293x2048, 541K)

made by a black guy and the heroes are black
black people don't have to follow pc rules like the rest of us. hell they're still allowed to be homophobic and anti semetic

>6 inches

Attached: 1401240013988.png (274x304, 104K)

>and the heroes are black
>black people
The Heroes are a bunch of white teens user did you not see the movie? Go on ending explained if not you lying faggot.

Sauce?

Some turtle fish paint doujin

Forgot pic

Attached: Ma-Movie-Ending-Explained-1.jpg (743x701, 84K)

I also want to point out that the only reason Ma did all she did was because she was rejected by the masculine white man she liked. She was shown to be an irredeemable cunt that drugs and kills kids just because it makes her feel better about something that happened 20-30 years ago.

How's the wife and kids?

"I'll gut you like a fish!"

Attached: Black Manta.gif (498x207, 1.38M)

>Swedish setting
>black guy
disney

Oh, I sure Elsa and Anna will call him "Daddy"

Attached: rare smug ian.png (800x1083, 890K)

FUCK

WHY CAN'T A BLACK DUDE BE PAIRED WITH A BLACK WOMAN IN MEDIA IN ANNO DOMINI 2019, WHY DOES IT GOT TO BE FUCKING INTERACIAL SHIT

EVERY GODDAMN TME

DISNEY

PLEASE WHY PLEASE STOP PROJECTING THE FETISHES OF WHITES ONTO ME JESIUS CHRIST

They dis it in Black Panther

>They should have made him an Eskimo or something.
user, diversity means only niggers

Why do you faggots dismiss shit like all the Hispanic cartoons and characters being turned Hispanic?

No he made him wash, thinking someone was playing a prank with dark skin. Later he went to serve under Nobunaga. He didn't do much in the war. Just there for a time then left.

yeah like THAT SHIT was better

BP was like a modern blaxpoitation movie, and not in a good way, with it's kendrick lamarr soundtrack, pandering HARD

honestly the only reason it got a oscar is because the academy was all like w-we're not racist we swear!! look at us giving awards to this movie the darkies liked

baka if you're going to make a movie aimed at a certain audience, you could at least make it fucking artistically ambitious

>black man: *exists*
>black man: *literally just exists*
>black man: *literally doesn't do anything except pose on a monopoly box*
>anonymous: FUCK WHY CAN'T BLACKS FUCK BLACK WOMEN DISNEY IS COMMITTING LTIERAL WHITE GENOCIDE AHHHHH FUCUCUCUCCKCKKKKK

>BP was like a modern blaxpoitation movie
Ah so it's blaxpotiaton when they get black characters to be comic book accurate. Wakanda should have been filled with whites on vacation and STDS Galor just so an user on Yea Forums can say based and redpilled.

Africans didn't go to Europe ONLY in the past century.

I do enjoy realism in my stories of ice queens and talking snowman.

That is a good question. Why can't my people be with our people? Why must Hollywood pair us with a white or biracial chick? Am I wrong for wanting my children to look like me?

I too can't wait for Elsa to fight a reggae cyborg deathbot in the sequel.

When Hollywood did that anons still complained about the movie having a black person in it.
>See Spiderverse

That's Sci-Fi user Ice Queens are Fantasy. But reminder that the pizza truck was in Brave so time travel could exist in Frozen as well.

Which characters have been turned hispanic? And maybe because it takes place in a more modern hispanic setting where it's more likely for most of not all the characters to be hispanic unlike "niggers in scandinavia" and also those show are usually made by hispankc people as well

>Ah so it's blaxpotiaton when they get black characters to be comic book accurate.
Not that user, but the original BP was pretty much blaxpotation

>Which characters have been turned hispanic? And maybe because it takes place in a more modern hispanic setting
Ultron,Powrman,Spiderwoman,The Falcon,Green Lantern,Ghost Rider,Miss America,The Question,etc.
Also no they are in the exaxt same fucking settings.

Oh, I don't read capeshit

Nah, look at him. He's got Prowler 2.0 written all over him.

But Frozen was accurate in its portrayal of Scandinavia as a white population. Now suddenly there are black guards?

>Black man
>villain
Oof are you some sort of racist or something? Big yikes.

I also forgot to say Nova and Darwin
Different Kingdom user look at the emblem on the shield

user there have been multiple movies with black villians

Attached: 20190923_003817.jpg (487x546, 224K)

I mean, I don't like it but I gotta agree with Misha

cringe

nigger don't deserve to be in white media

It's all over for /u/fags

>Pretending to be black THIS HARD
>Pretending there aren't ANY black couples in media when this thread already has examples of them throughout so you can whine about blacks being with people who are white like you
cringe

Why is the Water Nokk the only one with his dick size indicated?

>the water cock

>my people
>our people

Your people are your family and your countrymen.

Would people be more upset if he was the new love interest? The villain? Or Elsa still forever alone?

What would be the one to break the fanbase to say they dislike the movie or deny any sequels to be canon?

This is Yea Forums we're talking about, blacked is always the worst option.

Would it be any shocking if the same feelings were said from places like Twitter, tumblr, Facebook, etc?

Though I guess they'll try to save face by asking it it couldn't be a black 'woman'.

I don't think we live in a time where you can have a black villain vs white people anymore. At best he's gonna be misundrestood and olaf crying will rally everybody together to dance and sing forever.

>having a familly is now an insult to the left
imagine my shock.

Remove all the non-white on non-white violence.

Back to Yea Forums casual

It’d be more realistic if it was an Asian, how are there black people in that country during that time? It wasn’t common

I’m a black person and I tend to love unnecessary black representation since it angers bigots but why is a black man in Finland during that time period? He should be Asian, just not realistic at all.

>It wasn't common
I mean he's one, it's not like there's a stampede of them. It wasn't impossible.

>Black people are in Europe too.
New knowledge for you: Black people didn't sit long in Europe not because of the white people because can't survive in cold climate.

he's high ranked, which is totally impossible.

>oda nobunigga
There are any pictures of him?

seem like black people is native of nor way .

youtube.com/watch?v=dS1BWPYQm-s

I believe it's the one where the woman fucks a wolf boy and then his father?