I find extremly weird how old Dick Grayson actually is. He's older than Wonder Woman, hell...

I find extremly weird how old Dick Grayson actually is. He's older than Wonder Woman, hell, he's older than Captain America. He's so old he started the sidekick trend.

Fuck, Dick Grayson needs way more respect.

Attached: 7ovg27n4ocn31.jpg (1384x2048, 417K)

He'll hopefully be back soon.

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: Deathwing01.jpg (665x465, 87K)

His smile goes away before returning

Man, he's older than Barry and Hal. I would say Bruce should do his part and retire to the JSA so Dick can be Batman if I didn't like Nightwing so much.

Attached: 1_0f7baa776fcbc81a5c0d65bb79ee757b.jpg (400x399, 61K)

...and now is gone again.

Attached: Nightwing-56.jpg (1280x1968, 711K)

This shit's supposedly ending next year, which is still fucking late but at least it's finally happening

Hi I was just scrolling by this thread.
WHo the fuck is Ric Grayson?

I find it incredible that they didn't just outright cancel Nightwing for the moment, it's been like 10 issues of this shit that I'm sure not a single soul has read or ever will

Richard "Dick" Grayson got sick of the jokes and changes his name to Ric after a head injury. He's more known for his ass anyway, the jokes made no sense.

They made all the sense. And it was great.

Attached: 87c.jpg (251x587, 42K)

Huh, I was thinking he was a clone or something.
So what's his deal? Just an edgy cunt that dresses casual?

>Dick got shot in the head
>Got amnesia
>Now doesn't remember he was Robin, Nightwing or even Dick
>He doesn't care and now goes by the name of Ric

No one likes this

Attached: bye bitch 2.jpg (1041x1600, 526K)

Dick was shot by the KGBeast, lost his memory and his sense of humor. Now he started a group of "Nightwings" with the police to patrol the streets, while the Court of Owls something something blah blah blah.

All I know is that I can never find a good exercise routine that promises to get me a hot Nightwing bod so that all the paraplegic and alien redheads will be all up on my ric.

That looks terrible.
So if he doesn't remember being Robin/Nightwing why does he still feel compelled towards vigilantism? Are the Nightwings all renegade police officers?

He knows he was Robin and Nightwing at some point because he's been told, he just doesn't actually remember any of it.
He's also been remembering some stuff and felt responsable when one of the cops got hurt as Nightwing so he joined them.

Respect Nightwing!
Dc really hates Nightwing!

Attached: DF928330-B360-4DA3-AB88-FC3E76D7F6E3.jpg (612x612, 106K)

Dc crippled Dick Grayson because Dick was getting near Batman’s level. They can’t have Dick Grayson surpassing Batman.

Attached: DFC47255-9B1A-411B-8F01-ABD2EA346C14.jpg (602x925, 266K)

Let me guess: this was a nineties thing?

I've never really cared for Nightwing or even Robin as a concept, but Dick as Batman was by far my favorite part of Morrison's run.

>GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODAMMIT!
>WELCOME TO 'GAYER BY THE HOUR'

Earth 2 Dick is best Dick

Attached: Robin_Earth_2.jpg (200x349, 51K)

The hour started pretty gay.

Attached: Batbed.png (300x256, 185K)

Dick has been eh since Greyson and Midnighter and that was like 4 years ago

No, he still had great moments here and there.

Attached: batman 55.jpg (1600x1230, 800K)

We all know why he is Bruce Wayne’s favorite son.

I mean, Dick left for TT before Joker become edgelord. So for the most of the time he wasnt there to be prime target for wirters to outedge Killing Joke. Did Dick have even any serious confrontationwith Joker after he shot Barbar?

Nice try Jason, time to stop posting.

Classic Gohan/Goku move

>That ass
More like Thicc Greyson Goddamn!

Attached: 1548515448509.jpg (862x874, 101K)

No he wasn't. He bombed as Batman and tanked sales so they sent him back to being Nightwing.

damn he actually has nipples

Once Jurgens has shat all over your book, it will take a good five decades or Grant Morrison to make you relevant and worthy again.

>I find extremly weird how old Dick Grayson actually is.
Nice try, Bruce

He came back in Rebirth or around it

was it really common for parents to sleep with their child back in those days or something?

Dick once killed the Joker in Joker's Last Laugh... only for Batman to bring him back to life using a Lazarus Pit because THAT WOULD MAKE DICK A KILLER LIKE HIM.

But wasn't his first solo book billed as "Better Than Batman?"

Hell, no

>Fuck, Dick Grayson needs way more

Attached: Beefy Dick.jpg (1165x1800, 606K)

waste of an ass. wish he was gay

>Hanging by a thin cable tightly wrapped around his bare wrist and hand
>Supporting his weight on bent fingers
Good lord why would someone make this.

Attached: gtsod0tjbak11.jpg (750x1115, 40K)

It's okay, Kory pegs him.

Attached: nice job kory.jpg (444x355, 39K)

>best part of Young Justice
>best part of Titans
>best part of Teen Titans 2003
>best/only good part of Teen Titans Go

Is there no stopping him?

Attached: 1566938556582.png (563x439, 416K)

>>best part of Teen Titans 2003
No

You're correct about the rest