Yea Forums makes AntMan 3. Give your best ideas

Yea Forums makes AntMan 3. Give your best ideas.

Attached: AC1792C2-EB33-4577-A8F1-8F654C547020.jpg (801x801, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s44K2B3AI_E
youtu.be/tUk_KOMt7pk
youtu.be/7W194GQ6fHI
youtube.com/watch?v=debIQWInG-Y
youtu.be/debIQWInG-Y
slashfilm.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as they keep this man based as fuck as they have in the MCU I have no issues.

Attached: 6D061F2B-0514-4BD3-AA96-0FE51A965F85.jpg (2000x2873, 670K)

Is there any quantum realm storylines and villains that occupy that space?

Whirlwind is the main villain or secondary antagonist. Angry and violent mutant with good intentions that Scott tries to get through to because he sees him on a bad path. Or Hope stalker with powers driven to become a hero to get her attention but actually causes more damage than is necessary.

Attached: David_Cannon_(Earth-80920).jpg (974x621, 381K)

Scott sleeps with a female supervillain.
Mayhem ensue.

Possibles universe ending threat with the Quantum Realm caused by all the interference with it, having boiled down with Endgame, think Annihilation but with the Quantum Realm instead.

Scott, Hope, Jan, and Hank (now Yellowjacket) fight against the Beetle and his army of tiny nanites or his giant armored beetle suit

>successful businessman and respected in his field
>top secret agent/scientist for shield
>helps his wife save thousands of people from a Nuke/bomb while in the process losing her
>spends the next 20-30+ years building his business and tech up with his daughter so that they can find the mom and get her back
>have to recruit a thief who is a single father like yourself to steal your tech back from your Dick associate who pretty much kicked you out of your own company.
>everything works out, you get your tech and life’s work back, find your wife after 30 years of her being trapped in the quantum realm
>Jan is NOT a whore
>Hank is NOT a failure and a cuck
>Hank did NOT create Ultron
>gets to live a happy life with his wife wherever they want and drive wherever they want with his massive collection of shrinkable cars/homes/tech
>get the original catwoman as your wife (she’s still fine as hell to me)
Yeah I’m thinking MCU Hank Pym is Based and the best adaption we’ve had in 30 years.

Based.

>Possibles universe ending threat with the Quantum Realm caused by all the interference with it, having boiled down with Endgame, think Annihilation but with the Quantum Realm instead.
>think Annihilation but with the Quantum Realm instead.
Anyway we can have an AntMan/FF crossover with a merging of the negative zone and the quantum realm and have Annihulus or is that too far-fetched?

Attached: 7442BC1A-F881-4864-A71B-BC51016013FA.jpg (2963x1197, 876K)

Crossfire. He’s Darren Cross’ cousin and an AntMan villain. Also maybe bring back Cross from the quantum realm.

Based. He can also be a big Hawkeye villain as well. Would also love him in Hawkeyes show. We need Taskmaster to be done well in BW and to be not killed off because he’s literally the perfect villain for everyone because he’s literally a copycat.

Attached: 2620154E-62FE-4286-8F5F-8B46D2135A02.jpg (640x722, 91K)

Thanos' army fucked up a number of planets in the Quantum Realm as they came for the final battle in Endgame

The people of K'ai attack Scott and the Pyms the next time they travel there for study and to get more magic particles for Ghost

Jarella declares war on the Macroverse.
Professor Hulk saves the day by dicking her down

hear me out guys
two words
MAN ANT

The entire movie is a flashback to an adventure set in the 70's with Hank Pym and Bill Foster.
There's occasional splices of present day, with Hank telling the story to Scott and Hope, but it's essentially just a Hank Pym Movie.

You mean mawn aunt

Or just Hank, Hope, Janet and Scott all telling stories to Cassie to try and talk her out of wanting to be a super-hero like them.
Luis also tells a story.
Movie end with reveal that Cassie had already stolen a suit during the 5 year split and had been a vigilante for some time.

Based. Would love Bill Foster as Goliath.

Micronauts crossover (Marvel has to buy the Micronauts first though).

>end of AntMan and Wasp
>Bill Foster and Ghost are on the run
>then the snap happens
>FF five years when everyone is brought back
>both of them reunited but Ghost still is going through her body issues and powers and shit
>they link up with the Pyms
>shots of Janet and Hope working in the lab while they’re small while Bill Foster is working on a machine while being 21 feet tall, Hank is there too
>they find a way to fix her
>they have a scientist working with them who is about her age and hates corporations, he’s also a hacker
>they strike up a romance
>he finds a way to help her control her powers and even synthesizes her abilities into a suit
>some corporation or something finds out and wants the suit
>*que stealing idea from DP with mercs rushing into your home and killing your girl*
>Ghost gets shot and dies because “lol no more powers”
>BF decides to take up the mantle as Ghost and take righteous vengeance against all corrupt corporations.
>big twist the corporation helping him and them or whatever is responsible for blah blah blah

Attached: 69E0EE18-1302-4E65-8AA7-6D90A077B82A.jpg (540x725, 156K)

This is unironically great

Hell, that'd even work as a Disney+ series, with each episode being a different story. The final episode would be a longer-length story about Cassie, setting her up as her own hero.

Quantum Realm adventure with the Ant Family, full of weird things. Climax is the Ant Family fighting against a microscopic monster that grows to kaiju size.

Attached: Ant-Man vs Godzilla.jpg (486x750, 136K)

There could be scenes where Janet or Hank has a heroic moment, and then it pauses and the one who wasn’t having the moment could say hold on didn’t you insert less heroic and more embarrassing moment here and then we see the ensuing argument before continuing the story

Have Bill Foster show up telling a story from his Goliath Project days too.
Would be great for character growth.

Old commie villain Hank fought comes back and the Hope goes solo against him -- then Scott needs to bail her out.

Meanwhile Jan is having visions of the Negative Zone or something. Set her up as Giant Woman, an A-List late-middle age superheroine who can lead her own ad-hoc Avengers team. She'd held up as one of the great unsung heroes of the 1960s and Hank feels marginalized and underappreciated in her shadow.

>Quantum Realm adventure with the Ant Family, full of weird things.
youtu.be/s44K2B3AI_E
Would love this as well as even a crossover into Future Foundation territory

>Climax is the Ant Family fighting against a microscopic monster that grows to kaiju size.
Like the scene with Hank in the Quantum Realm about to be attacked by the Water Bear. Which is also a badass animal.
youtu.be/tUk_KOMt7pk
youtu.be/7W194GQ6fHI

Nothing is anymore

>Old commie villain Hank fought comes back and the Hope goes solo against him
And his name was the Crimson Dynamo

There are at least three outstanding plot points from the Ant movies which a sequel could be based on:

1) The shrink tech that was stolen by Hydra agents in the first Ant-Man movie. Plenty has happened in the mean time (Hydra collapsed, the Snap, etc), so this tech could have gone almost anywhere, with plenty of time to develop it.

2) Sonny mentioned in Ant-Man and the Wasp that he was working for someone. There is already a "larger" villain who is interested in the Ant tech ... possibly the same person/group who has the tech stolen from (1).

3) Ghost was never cured due to the Snap. It's unlikely she'll come back again as a villain (or if she'll come back at all, period?), but it's an unfinished plot point for sure.

You don't have to make it a world ending conflict. Put Scott in danger, Paul Rudd can act.

I've always liked Kang and wanted him as a villain but they can't really do time travel because they have done it in Endgame.

So how about Kang, instead of coming from the future he is a rule of a microverse Empire and the events of Endgame made him aware of the macroverse.

FUCK IT. GO CRAZY WITH IT. Also shoe horn in a way of stopping time travel from happening again via quantum shit so people don't just complain why don't you do x.

>You don't have to make it a world ending conflict. Put Scott in danger, Paul Rudd can act.
The problem is the stakes in these movies have been a bit too low key.

The secondary villains in Antman and Wasp were bad guys that the police could deal with.

it would be too fucking weird if hank took up the yellowjacket mantle, just let him also be antman

Personally I like the low stakes.

Low stakes is fine if there is actually at least some threat involved.

>3) Ghost was never cured due to the Snap. It's unlikely she'll come back again as a villain (or if she'll come back at all, period?), but it's an unfinished plot point for sure. See

>I've always liked Kang and wanted him as a villain but they can't really do time travel because they have done it in Endgame.
>Tony Stark discovers time travel
>Kang is the new villain who is a Richards but really is just Tony Stark
>infinite timelines call for infinite Kangs
Perfect lead in desu. Kang, Doom, Skrulls, and Galactus should be the next big baddies.

Why would it be weird? AntMan 1 was all about stealing his suit back that was the Yellowjacket suit.

I do too, which is why Daredevil and Spider-Man are so appealing. Also why I love Kingpin as a villain and character. Want him in the MCU played by the Big Show.

we are never going to see kang

I still have hope, having Kang and bringing him in literally allows infinite comebacks for characters

>In the time since Original Wasp was lost to the Quantum Realm, while Hope and Hank were more estranged than even in the first Ant-Man film, Hank had an affair with random Russian woman. She had a secret daughter named Nadia.
>Flash forward to Ants 3.
>We introduce Nadia as another Wasp. She apprentices under Hope, so we kinda/sorta get a dynamic like in the comics with Nadia and Janet.
>Scott's daughter is introduced as Stature, apprenticing under Scott.

>Ants family is now Hank/Janet as the older/wiser science-doing folks, Scott and Hope as the current main-line superhero duo, and Nadia and Cassie as the next-generation-but-still-capable duo for future movies.

The team-up/personality dynamics might need a bit of work, but having a BFFs Nadia and Cassie duo flick would be fun I feel. c:

u know what i did hear a rumor few months ago they wanted him in the fantastic four and young avengers movie

>they wanted him in the fantastic four
Based as fuck, although he should be in the third FF movie (First against Doom, then against Galactus, then against Kang). Also I would love Kang vs avengers especially if he brought back Ultron.

>First against Doom
I just want a non-Doom Fantastic Four first movie.
Give me Steve Buscemi as Mole Man.

Scott has to chaperone Cassie's school dance.

>Give me Steve Buscemi as Mole Man.
I was thinking the same thing, would absolutely love first a Doom stand-alone origin movie (where they flashback to Reed, Ben, and Doom in college) to Doom becoming scarred donning the mask and taking over Latveria with mysticism king of like a mix of Iron Man and Strange’s origins. I would also love to bring in Moleman as he was the first to fight them and he is a totally badass and underrated villain

Hank Pym helps Wanda remake Vision

u will definitely be seeing stature soon

>Powers from evolution
Is Janet a mutant now?

Yeah that’s what I got from that, Janet was always a mutant in the comics, could be a cool lead in to establish the XMen

This but is the school dance of the Avengers Academy

youtube.com/watch?v=debIQWInG-Y

i think she is

that would be so fuckin dope

kill those idiots and actually give use the real hank pym and wasp.
earth mightiest heroes did them perfectly.
hank as a genius who doesn't believe in violence and who thinks that superheros punching bad guys don't solve anything and jean as naive girl who believes in doing the right thing but ultimately is mostly driven by her desire for thrills and love for hank.
just have the movie mostly be focused on the wasp and giant man gets called as the big gun at the end of the movie

What you want is pretty much impossible and as much I like the EMH versions of both of them, the MCU versions are a valid adaptation of the characters given the fact that there was never going to be a movie about young Pym and Jan in the MCU. It could happen as a flashback series though.

After Infinity War no big event jumps to mind as immediately ready for public consumption . Operation Galactic Storm, the dopple gangers from Infinity War. The closest we've got would be whenever anyone mentions Dark Avengers because that includes what lead to Norman Osborn taking over. Maybe Secret War or Secret Wars, or the newer Doom Secret War.
Do you really think Kree Skrull War...
What do we have as evidence of what's to come, a Dr Strange Serpent Society title. :-¶
Eternals to wrap up Thanos's Origin and there for juice Avengers Endgame for residual fan expectations.
Oh, another Thor film by Takie a Walkie. And the third Guardians of the Galaxy film.
Blade.
Wo ld of Young Avengers.
Where would I take it?
It's difficult to imagine without a mansion of my own in the L.A. hills. But I will try.
Zodiac Key magguffin in Black Widow. Heavy Hydra a little Advance Ideas Mechanics.
Young Avengers: Parker, Kahn, Bishop, Viv, lead by Sam Wilson and Ant Man and The Wasp.
You like the idea of the actors playing Scott and Hope mentoring the younger heroes while learning to be heroes themselves.
You get uncharacteristically creative with it.
AIM / HYDRA War, sticking their expendable tentacle heads where they shouldn't be trying to kidnap Viv as of she's an object. Scott Lang's daughter to the rescue!

Ant-man drinks pee and finds out it was his

Ant-Man 3: Wasp takes it in the butt from villains for 2 hours

More heroic stuff for Ant-Man and Wasp to do

Attached: Ant-Man-Wasp-CA-23.jpg (1500x799, 519K)

mcu wasp and antman are about the most generic thing you could come up with. him a bumbeling idiot, her a marie sue "girl power" feminist character.
I find it amazing how insecure women that the female character always has to be the best in everything and the smart/serious one while the male character always have to be the butt of the joke

Too long didn’t watch

But that's wrong. Scott is hardly a bumbling idiot, he has shown to be great hero at what he does and to be really competent person all around, his track record as Ant-Man is amazing. The thing is that others treat him like an idiot because he has a silly personality and others assume that he must be an idiot when it turns out that he is the opposite and he is capable of doing great things despite the fact that at his core he is just a normal person.

Hope is hardly a mary sue. She suffers a bit of the strong female character syndrome but it has been shown that she has other traits that differ from it. They made a point in the sequel to show that they both need to be partners in other to succeed and that Hope only appears to be better than Scott because she is finally able to do something that she always wanted to do and that she was prepared for, while Scott has been kidnaped to become a hero, twice. Even then, it's shown that they work well together and are equals that saved each other during the movie.

>AntMan becomes Bear Grylls

>But that's wrong. Scott is hardly a bumbling idiot, he has shown to be great hero at what he does and to be really competent person all around, his track record as Ant-Man is amazing. The thing is that others treat him like an idiot because he has a silly personality and others assume that he must be an idiot when it turns out that he is the opposite and he is capable of doing great things despite the fact that at his core he is just a normal person.
Other than Ironman and Cap AntMan was the most integral and important character to the storyline. Without him they would never have even wanted or tried or known to have wanted to use Pym particles for time travel

man you are coping hard.
the writing was feminist trash.
she was never the butt of any joke and she never needed any help or advise
all she did was ridicule him or be portrayed as better in literally everything.
modern liberals are just to insecure to ever allow a female character that isn't a marie sue and not 100% there to shove a feminist message about how much better women are then men.

I mean she’s not as bad as CM but Hope could’ve been a little less Mary Sue. Maybe the third one will bring in more character development. Hopefully her and Scott get married and have a kid.

But thats wrong too, everytime that Wasp fought against Ghost alone, she got her ass kicked hard and Ant-Man had to intervene multiple times to save her. Ant-Man alone saved both Pym and Hope from the FBI. He also saved her right at the end when he became giant and pushed her out of the way of the Quantum Machine. He is also not afraid of punching the villain right in the face even though she was a woman,if anything the movie had to give him a broken suit to justify the fact that Ant-Man and Wasp together would instantly demolish Ghost, like they did at the end

Scott is ridiculed because Paul Rudd is a comedic actor likes to do those kind of things and they play with his strengths. I do admit that Hope didn't really had much of comedic material and they try to push her more for the badass female role, which imo is a shame because Evangeline can be genuinely funny and she works well with Paul when they are both trying to be funny.

I still can’t believe that Paul Rudd is a superhero

He really does a good job, he walks the thin line between being a comic relief and competent hero

youtu.be/debIQWInG-Y

>that Hank
Wake up Mr Freeman

>the micronughts

I agree, which is perfect for marvel.

This is horrible

As a pym fag this makes me happy my boy finally has one good reality

I agree man, it’s so refreshing to get a new take on him, love Michael Douglass as well, Pymfags have suffered too much, let’s get an ant family movie.

They go back into the quantum realm to retrieve the yellow jacket suit from the first movie and fight a villain/society/monster that has taken refuge or lives there.

Let shit get weird Scarlet Beetle movie with the terrible mind of egghead trapping Pym in a shunken prison forcing Scott and Hope to fight with only each other to depend upon.

Attached: Tales_to_Astonish_v01_039.jpg (988x1500, 579K)

I want to see the realm of abstract entities

Attached: Abstract_Entities_from_Avengers_Academy_Vol_1_7_001.jpg (1280x1990, 500K)

I can't believe that guy is in his 50s.

I can, he’s been around a long time, and was the old guy adult in knocked up which was 12 years ago

I think Tony Stark was in his early to mid 50s in Endgame

wouldnt mind this actually sounds fun

Quantum realm shenanigans with the AntFamily

If this is after Black Widow they should have Taskmaster be the villain

I now really want to see that Yellow Jacket costume in a movie.

Me too, I really want Hank to be Yellowjacket in new cooler suit

Ant Man 3: it's a flashback where the real Ant Man has to take on The Porcupine and Egghead.

The Pyms and Langs visit Homeworld in the Microwverse. Cassie and Scott accidentally free Baron Karza and his Unmen. In an accident that also exposes cassie to quantum energies.

Karza and his unmen follow the Langs to the normal universe. While the Pyms search Homeworld for a macguffin.

The langs get Ghost to help and protect cassie.

The pyms show up with the macguffin. Fighting a minor invasion, cassie grows to enormous size to match karza. Scott and hope go and get the old secret prison from civil war. Putting it into the microverse and imprisoning karza and the unmen in it. Ghost becomes the warden. Since the quantum realm keeps her stable.

I haven't watched any of the movies

Attached: 1464578432749.jpg (499x430, 23K)

Egghead is dead, he was the partner of Pym during his shield days.

I said it was a flashback.

It's hip to fuck ants.

WHAT IF WE TAKE THE ANTS

AND MAKE THEM GIANTS?

Did they actually have Egghead in a show?

He should be the star of the franchise.

He is the father of Ghost and was shown in a flashback in AM&TW, he dies when his own version of the Quantum Tunnel explodes, killing him and his wife but giving Ava her phasing powers. I say that it would take some retcons for him to be a full villain because Pym fired him when he didn't follow his instructions and because he was going to steal his work, he then just goes into hiding with his family to build his own machine.

Holy fucking shit I didn’t know that the bald British guy in AM&W was Egghead, I’m genuinely surprised.

Agreed, I’m really happy Hank is Based again

Awesome quantum universe adventures. They meet Bug the dashing thief and he leads tut hem back to their stuff and they help him take dow.n the man who usurped his throne. Cue family adventures which cement them as the pre fantastic four.

Scott and Eve get engaged
Hank develops alzheimers
MODOC finally shows up in one of these movies

>Cue family adventures which cement them as the pre fantastic four.
This would be a great touch, and would bring in the FF and their family adventures as well

>MODOC
Not a bad idea since AIM was already in IM3.

Would you say he...cracked

Yeah. With the mcu shitting the bed a nice wholesome family here and heroine movie would work

Micro-verse storyline with either Dr. Doom having his secret castle there or any of the other stuff in the microverse slashfilm.com/

>Janet was always a mutant in the comics
That was only in The Ultimates

Well they do need smart dudes to take the lead and since spidey is stupid and hulk is fucking yseless.. well...he's it.

Pym gets the yellow jacket costume. Everyone thinks he's the guy from the first movie and try to take him down. Pym fucks with them and pretends to be evil while kicking thg their ass.

He wins and runs it in.

The Ant crew has to steal some thing but the Vulture crew also wants that thing. Meanwhile Liz Toomes is Cassie's new classmate that just moved to San Fran. Some big bad is pulling the strings like MODOK is pulling the strings and they fight him.

Superhero family movies never fail

He would be it. If he wasn’t retired already.

He isn’t retired and loves playing the character

Best one in the thread.

Ant Family fights an Annihilus tier baddy in the quantum realm

I always had the idea it would be good if Pym used the Yellowjacket suit to represent that he is harnessing something that was once used to do bad and turning it in something that can be used as a force of good. Also because the suit is cool.

Not the actor.
His character is retired.

Ant Man and Wasp team up with Spiderman to ruin the Fantastic Four's picnic.

>His character is retired.
Haven't they started to spin him up again somewhat?

The villain in Antman 3 is tiger shark. He’s pissed that Antman displaced the oceans by a whole 0.1cm when he was giant laying in the california bay and swears to flood the planet or some shit as revenge. Boom best plot you could ever ask for

Attached: E9770B97-7C4E-4F74-B7D3-96FE9C0006E6.jpg (1311x1600, 508K)

Maybe? Could be having Wasp back reinvigorates him or something, but I haven't seen much evidence of it.

>Yellowjacket suit to represent that he is harnessing something that was once used to do bad and turning it in something that can be used as a force of good. Also because the suit is cool.
I agree 100%

His character just got his wife back so he’s having some downtime

Is it bad that I really want TigerShark as a character?

Cute, too bad that spidey ia gone

Okay. Picture this:

The movie begins with Hollywood getting nuked in real life.

Fin.

Only his body shrink and he has to go around with a teeny tiny body and a normal sized head.

You never will because jews fear gods. That's why Death never appeared and why they've fucked up the Phoenix literally every single time they've depicted it onscreen.

>Hank and co doing casual everyday shit.
>News reporter talks about disappearing hobos in city.
>Patricia Starr appears
> - My uncle was terrible abuser, and also he is alive and want to revenge you, Hank Pym!
>Alias Starr is alive and also his head is now deformed cause that quantum big badaboom in flashback.
> - MWA-HA-HA I am Egghead now, also i hate you, Pym! It's your fault that my head is deformed, also i worked for commies and you knew it!
>Ava Starr doesn't believe that her father is jerk, cause he brainwashed her all her childhood time.
> - All this time i was in quantum realm, and now i am back and have some your old friend with me.
>The friend is Darren Cross, he have problems with heart cause Lang destabilised his quantum structure, also his skin is pink like if he was scorched.
> - It was me, killing hobos cause i need hearts. But with your Pym-particles i will live with only one heart! No more hobos.
> Pyms and Langs have conflict with Ava Starr the Ghost course she doesn't believe that her father is jerk.
> Egghead will use it to defeat Ant-family.
> Closer to the final of movie Darren will have Pym-Particles, use it on hobo-heart and implant it. It transforms him into pink Hulk.
Something like this, i'm not very good storyteller, but i love Pym and don't love how MCU did his lore.

Based degenerate doesn't know that comics are written by jews.

I love this guy. I also would like to see normies' reaction to such campy villain like just talking beetle.

Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Cock

Make him not be utterly irrelevant whenever Wasp is around

If they make another Ant-Man movie, they should do it Thor Ragnarok style and bring in a completely new creative team to do something different with it. Get a director with a fresh take on it. Shake up the tone, shake up the visual style, shake up the music, come up with a new premise the stick these characters in, etc. etc. I don't know or really care what direction they take it in, I just know that what they were doing with the last two ain't it.

Attached: 1521964328459.jpg (900x900, 59K)