Does Twelve Forever need a Season 2?

Honestly, it feels pretty wrapped up by the end. There'e some unanswered questions like the other islands on Endless, the origin/true identity of the Butt Witch, etc., but it feels like it ended well.

Attached: Twelve_Forever_Art.jpg (366x272, 27K)

Anyone else oddly turned on by the Butt Witch?

Attached: Buttwitchdragon.png (1539x867, 1.06M)

It definitely seems to have the intention of going forward. Like there are just too many big questions left open. Plus I feel like Reggie has a bunch more growing up to do. A second season might be enough but ideally I'd shoot for three.

At least it didn't end with a cliffhanger.

Wait, you don't know?

The ending was very open to theories though, which I feel is just as bad.

>not hanging cliff

Im falling for her. She reminds me of an evil toon , like from roger rabbit. She probably would benefit from a better name though. Even the voice is growing on me

Season 2 means more BW and a higher chance of some goddam AP smut, so yes, yes it does.

Butt Witch is only a nickname Reggie gave her, meaning her real name is still up in the air. Some speculate it may be "Fully Grown", for one.

AP? Like, the kind in schools?

Since Shandi and Vickerman are off the show, who else would fit in as showrunner? Spencer or Kelsey seem like the most likely ones.

How does everyone feel about the Commander Squeak movie? Personally, I was hesitant when they decided to change the style from 2D to 3D but I think they really made it work.

Daron Nefcy needs something to do...

I never really saw her show, but from what I heard, I'm unsure if Twelve Forever is suited for her.

Star and Reggie have a lot in common personality-wise.

Age Progression.

>"I'm just so dissatisfied"
Yes it does shut the fuck up! REEEEEEE

Attached: I'm just so dissatisfied.jpg (1059x599, 232K)

Like what, Reggie becoming pepperoni face?

If they kept the same kind of feel with season 2 it would be fairly worthless.
If they delved more into Endless and it's disturbing underlining tones a second season could have been worth it.

Honestly, least for me, the Endless part isn't that much of a deal breaker. I'm more involved with Reggie's development than anything.

>Some speculate it may be "Fully Grown", for one.
Yeah I'm definitely against that one. To me, her saying that was an indication of her rebirth. That she obviously had been made lesser somehow before and the puberty books that were incorporated into her made her "full grown" again.

We really need a full length version of that song.

I'd rather there never be another season.

Attached: 1567883541961.png (976x690, 499K)

Didn't Reggie run off to go live in Endless forever?

They already did that in the very second episode, you non-watcher, you. user means having her hit all the stages of growing up at a very fast rate. I, too, would like to see that chest rapidly bloom before dropping into empty husks just as fast. It would be like those time lapsed videos of flowers growing then dying. Beautiful.

Attached: scaredy.png (1052x827, 919K)

I want more Reggie suffering and dick thirsty Esther, and ass more more ASS!

Attached: 1505768509380.png (291x343, 79K)

>the show intentionally makes Endless seem vapid and superficial with shallow characters and nonsense non-logic
>it does this to drive the point home that escapism can't compare to nor substitute for real life
>retard user still demands lore of the dumb fantasy world and most if not all of the show to focus on it
Nah.

what about blue shota

>shallow characters
I don't know, I like the Islanders. Usually, I would hate the "dumb townies" in shows but those retards are weirdly endearing to me.

Do you think episode five (The one where Reggie, Ester and Todd tries figuring out Endless, but it's mostly the latter two doing it.) is the show telling the audience that we shouldn't expect there to be a deep lore element to Endless or does it imply that Endless is trying, for whatever reason, to make the kids not question it?

Attached: Nonsense land.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

What are the chances Shane becomes part of the main cast in a hypothetical season 2?

Attached: ShanePNG.png (420x1075, 220K)

>would like to see that chest rapidly bloom
Yeah, let's just pretend your sentence ended there.

It might be a bit of both, but I feel it's mostly the latter. It was showing them that it's not only more power than they realise, but also that it's aware of their actions. A conscious entity.

Matt Berry's voice I find quite ah-lluring-gahhhhh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 9.50.20 PM.png (466x512, 386K)

I don't really see him becoming part of the main trio or Reggie's close social circle, mostly because his role is already done by Ester and Todd, thus I think he would be kind of redundant. I like Wholesomebro's idea that he'll be a friend to Dustin.

A bit of both? I don't see how it could be the same, because to seems almost contradictory to me.

Of course, I need more Reggie. And I want answers, like who is Dr. Champion really? Or just seeing the main characters doing stuff.

A bit of both in the sense that it might be a nod to the audience about not expecting every answer you have to get answered by the end of a series. There's always speculation to be had.

Personally I think but buttwitch's name is ragina. Endless is linked to her father.
I also saw the lament configuration from hellraiser in omelet that Elmer stole.

Attached: vpdHCKU_.jpg (4800x2700, 1.17M)

>I also saw the lament configuration from hellraiser in omelet that Elmer stole.
Man, there's probably all kinds of crazy, hostile crap brewing around Endless because kids keep burying their belongings. Like some grotesque, baby-doll heads stapled on iron claws and such.

I don't think Connelly has any attraction to Reggie. We didn't see any signs of such in her interactions with Reggie.

Attached: ohjeez.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Reggie just has a girl-crush.

I don't know man, I'm not sure if it's normal for people to act like love-struck dummies when around their own sex.

I wouldn't say it's definitively just a girl crush. It could be romantic in nature, Reggie is basically blind to her own feelings on the matter. BUt i do agree we don't see any real reciprocation other than friendship from Conelly. Honestly a rejection would be a really interesting way to go for the show. To have Reggie come to terms with how she feels, confess to Conelly, then basically be told that she doesn't share those feelings. It's not something you see a lot of in cartoons.

Hey look what I found in Tumblr.

Attached: F12CREEPYPASYALOSTEPISODEHYPEREALISTICBLOOOOOOD.png (567x884, 622K)

12 year olds have no idea what the fuck they're feeling. To ascribe an actual hard and fast orientation to Reggie would be premature.

Whut da fuq

more like in jail forever kek

Wait, why do they have those photos on the wall?

Attached: sitcom.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Sorry user, didn't meant to reply to your post.

Exactly. She might be gay, or bi, or just confused or who knows what. There's a lot of directions they could go in with the story. I just hope it involves a sweet heart to heart with her mother about relationships and all that.

>Reggie, Todd, Esther
>Conelly, CJ, Shaun
>Dustin, Shane, Chad
Trios are a sure bet. Shane would be great as Dustin's friend. If that Chad guy shows up as their third friend, Shane will have his hands full trying to keep the two cryptid conspiracy fags in line.

Damn now I really want to see this.

Now I really want to see Shane have a interaction with Ester and Todd, where the latter two are talking about much of a handful Reggie can be then Dustin comes along spouting nonsense, making that Shane comment that he too has a crazy ginger to look over.

Why not I guess.

Attached: 1566675607914.png (657x709, 218K)

Definitely digging the trio groups. Though I'd rather see Chad stay as a behind the scenes character. Especially since Gwen mentioned him too.

Maybe they'll make it that Chad is apparently a big component to the third group, but the audience never sees him.

I could be on board with that. Though I like the idea of a lot of people knowing/mentioning him a bit more.

Toad, Usher and Veggie

Attached: bes frends.png (511x415, 305K)

Well there's already the creepy doll-headed car guy who speaks in horn honks but can also scream in pain like when Dr. Tenders was torturing him.

I am about 80% certain Conelly is not romantically interested in Reggie. The other 20% can't stop wondering why she also asked for Reggie's name. We know she didn't know it beforehand because she just called Reggie "kid". Ideally Reggie would let Con know how she feels once Reggie herself figures it out, they try going through the motions of being a couple, but find it doesn't work out because Conelly has homophobic parents or something plus Reggie is too comfortable with being gross and mentally retarded in public, which both prove too much for Conelly to continue. They're both still kids after all. They're in that life stage where you need to start figuring a bunch of new scary stuff out.

Attached: tumblr_px3hchrMcI1ubs11co2_1280.png (1280x827, 362K)

Or nothing at all. Hormones are fucked up.

Don't forget Scharon. Baby Car was already like that before, but Scharon proves that the creation process can be effed up.

I could also just see her not being into Reggie like that. Maybe she isn't even bothered by her being gay, just doesn't share those feelings. Hell that could be true even if Conelly was gay too. Plus there's the whole going to high school issue looming ahead of her. And that's a big social gap at that age.

That could be cool, like Wade from Kim Possible or Player from Carmen Sandiego. Plus maybe that allows Gwen to squeeze into that group as their 3.5th ranger on a technicality.

You mean Dustin's or Reggie's group.

Was just gonna ask this. I don't picture Gwen and Dustin knowing each other at all, Just coincidentally having the same weird friend.

Isn't this show cancelled?

No, but it's in a strange limbo. The accounts of it are still running and stuff is getting added to the e-store, but there's no word of a continuation as well as the fact two big crew members left.

Never. Let it go, retard.

Huh, that's interesting.

I'd totally be down for a season 2, but I wonder whether the store and account are just Netlflix fulfilling contractual obligations.

I have enough faith that we'll hear something whenever or not the show's down for good.

Oh come, you know you want it.

The store might actually be run by The Cartel, since they own the show. But it could be a joint effort on both it and Netflix's part.

Endless Island Endless Dreams! We'll never stop believing!

Maybe at an upcoming comicon we'll get something. Or sometime in the spring next year.

I rather have more based Todd.

Attached: CiRguXz9.jpg (378x378, 31K)

I like the blue taco shota too. Both can exist.

I actually have a theory that Endless is a sort of cosmic ambush predator/parasite that lures people in and then feeds on their life force and sanity
Those who question it/figure it out are trapped in that blank place, so that they can be quickly digested before they warn the others

What did you make of Endless apparently giving that answer to help the kids? Was it being merciful or what?

Definitely disagree. Endless is more like a test. It throws lessons at you and you can either learn from them and grow as a person or be stagnant and possibly become part of it. Like said, it chose to be merciful. All that it did was like a warning. A message to stop digging and just go along with it.

Is she going to stay in that cage or manage to fine a way out?

Attached: 1568683921310.png (500x455, 132K)

No I think it was just savoring its meal, giving the kids a chance to escape, so that they could be fed on more, or do that they could bring more people to Endless for it to feed on
Had they kept digging though, well, then Endless would definitely just have fully digested them on the spot
It’s better to have a missing child case, and lose its current meal, than run the risk of it being found out and starved

Cartel also posted on instagram to promote the show just a few days ago. Very interesting timing on both sides.

Netflix shows typically get 2 or 3 months before a decision is made based on viewer numbers. Of course, Twelve Forever also has some unusual circumstances that definitely won't help its case. We should have a definitive word on its fate by mid-October.

All it takes for her to get another worm is the kids arguing again. They didn't stop the first dozen or so times, so it probably won't take very long. Especially now that Gwen might be brought in to join them. I'm pretty sure she's going to think Endless is too childish and give Todd shit for even going there. Reggie is going to lose it.

Oh it could definitely do more but we could have gotten our plug pulled at a much worse spot
I’m wanting more but I won’t live in pain over an eternal cliffhanger

I’m mostly happy this thread isn’t just another shitfest of the outside crap that’s happened

>but we could have gotten our plug pulled at a much worse spot
How so? Netflix releases shows in full batches. Either we get what we got, or nothing. I'm really hoping we get to see the show continue in some way, like a comic or web series or something. Anything. A comic or web series wouldn't require nearly as much funding or work

I hope we get a good look st how they developed the current show.

Attached: 1568894692437.jpg (908x960, 101K)

You mean art-book?

and butt witch had a HYPER REALISTIC ASS

Attached: 1568852020702.png (1819x1788, 612K)

I mean the other islanders shrunk back to normal pretty quickly. I don't see why she'd stay small forever.

A web comic would definitely be better than nothing.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The implication is that Buttwitch was there since before children even found Endless. The entire idea of her being related to growing up beyond getting her physical form from a bunch of puberty books is out the window.

That's transphobic. You sound like you are saying we shouldn't let our pre-teen kids say they are the opposite sex one day and take it at face value and let them transition

More like an investigative report on this whole mess by Cartoon Brew or some shit.

Not really, might just be MUH MEGAMAN ON THE MOON and Clone High talking, but what happened here is nowhere near as bad as ending on a actual sequelbaiting cliffhanger that is arguably a BAD END. i dealt with enough of those over my life and fucking HATE when writers overextend and cause that shit, don't sequelbait if you ain't sure about the sequel.

Then again, there is the opposite situation too, where a show ends but THEN gets extended, but i have seen more shows pull that off by using the opportunity for character exploration, the most notable fuck up there is probably Korra, and it had more issues then getting 3 additional seasons.

I would also like that, but I was meaning on what exactly made them change from the pilot to the current show.

I felt like Reggie was nowhere near completing her emotional arc. She’d only made a few tiny steps forward and had seemed to have learned “I guess I should act mature enough to not be a total dick to my friends,” when the show seemed to be leading up to her learning to accept growing up altogether.

At the end, Reggie still seems totally prepared to eventually move to endless so she really can be twelve forever.

We shouldn't. It should be illegal to change genders until someone is at least 18. Parents that let their child transition young should be put on trial.

What would be the next challenge for her? I suspect something to do with responsibility or compromising with society.

Oh I totally agree that true sequalbait cliffhangers are the worst. It's just in this instance I'm really invested in the show and so it's just as bad here. Just my opinion.

Yeah she has a lot more growing to do. That final song definitely feels like her inner monologue to me. Hopefully we get to see her finally accept that it's ok to grow up.

>Hopefully we get to see her finally accept that it's ok to grow up.
The studio that made 12 Forever is going under due to the boss being a creep. Nobody that worked in the show has a single good thing to say while working on it besides the show itself being "important" but most don't want to even return.

It's dead Jim.

Responsibility would be a cool one. Like having to help Judy with her business that she's starting. Or maybe even getting a pet to take care of.

There's plenty of hope left man. There's been a flurry of advertising lately and the main company still owns it. They'd just need to find a studio to do it.

I MEAN they could have ended season 1 on a cliffhanger

I dunno exactly what the next step for her would be, but along with responsibility and compromise I’d put on the list
>admitting she has a crush
>acknowledging there are good parts to growing up
>realizing that she can grow up and not have to give up all of her creativity and personal interests
And I’d suspect that the finale of the show would either be her giving up her chance to live in Endless forever, or convincing some other kid that acts as a parallel to her own issues not to go live in Endless forever, demonstrating her understanding of why it’s wrong.

Y'know, I kind of suspected Shane was retooled into Todd watching the show, but I didn't think he was still around by the time Esther had come into development. That's actually kind of interesting.

>realizing that she can grow up and not have to give up all of her creativity and personal interests
Mr. Fleming would be a key role in all those points but especially this last one. He makes for a great mentor for Reggie.

I think a better ending would be her realising she doesn't have to give up Endless to grow up. That she can still enjoy the magic of her childhood from time to time.

We already had that in the pilot, Shane, rest his soul became a giant mom to pacify a giant baby.

Attached: 1567431876355.png (570x730, 127K)

Well that one time they stayed in the endless and entire week almost destroyed their sanity. Makes me wonder if the islanders that inhabited the island before Reggie showed up where Human at some point and got twisted to the point of being irreconcilable.

Attached: Dr Champion.png (1280x804, 937K)

Todd is pretty much Shane with a redesign.

Butt witch becomes redguy.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (678x808, 235K)

I don't want that gross shit, I want the image you posted to happen.

I would love to see a flashback where the guy that became Dr Champion is going insane. Where he looks in the mirror, and he’s permanently transformed into the weird bug monster he is. He finds himself forgetting what he used to look like. Until he suddenly gets the bright idea to look at his driver’s license. Only to find that it’s changed too.

>4000 Cute St.

Yes. I want to know what Gwens madness is.

The drawer was probably part of some kid's previous playhouse and the little people were maybe dolls from a different playhouse.
Or maybe it's just Endless fucking with Todd and Esther to keep them from coming to any solid conclusions like the rest of the episode.

>He finds himself forgetting what he used to look like. Until he suddenly gets the bright idea to look at his driver’s license.
>Only to find that it’s changed too.
That's that's both tragic and utterly horrifying.

I like to think she's relatively stable. The trio use Endless a lot due to their problems, so Gwen being fine would cast a different perspective.

I predict Reggie will have daddie issues that make a slut of her later in life.

Attached: 76808245_p0.png (4448x2992, 1.21M)

I predict you will be a Virgin Forever.

Hey, it's not my fault if lacking a strong male figure in their life during formative years results in craving the approval of a surrogate, often by dating older men or being sexually promiscuous to fill that particular need.

Attached: Reggie Nervous.jpg (1500x1500, 226K)

I don't think he was previously human. Or if he is he's definitely different from Elmer. Maybe he's farther gone. Elmer still had his powers and a mostly human form but Doctor Champion doesn't really show anything like that. Though he has mentioned being from Kentucky in the past. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was. But I'm still dubious.

She does seem more stable. But it's possible she has a dark past. Maybe she's gone through some stuff but has since worked through it, making her more mature in the process.

I wonder what motivated the change. It could have been for "diversity points" as some may say but I like to think it's because they wanted a Shane who was also more participatory in the madness.

>was there since before children even found Endless
>the entire idea of her being related to growing up
You do realize "growing up" is an old entity itself, right?

>due to the boss being a creep
Shadi? Yes I agree.

>Nobody that worked in the show has a single good thing to say while working on it besides the show itself being "important"
Sounds like a perfect property for someone else to pick up. Perhaps helmed by Spencer, Kelsy, or both of them. Production companies can always be replaced. It just requires some time to get them used to the style and process, but that's just part of the job.

I only heard her being anass, not anything sexual.

*an ass*

I think that's more of a abstract concept.

You don't think that might be a bad thing and result in lifeling unalterable complications do you?

>a perfect property for someone else to pick up
Who would want sloppy seconds like that when you can just make your own loose adaptation of Peter Pan instead?

>Only to find that it’s changed too.
What a mindfuck that would be.

I mean, it can't be too bad. Champ is still able to apparently recall much of his life story.

>You heard it in her voice

Matt's voice is both the best and worst aspect of her sex appeal.

>I don't want that gross shit
You mean this?

Attached: Giant Mom Shane Jazz Plays2.png (964x707, 237K)

Thats some existential horror right there.

I'll hit it.

Dangerously redpilled post

Serious question, how would that translate to a dyke? She may be bi but for all we know she's a future carpet muncher

>those hips
>those lips
I feel like we've missed out on a lot of potential here

Attached: 1538439361006.png (634x784, 15K)

Attached: shadi.png (510x490, 333K)

Attached: memoir.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Attached: Daryl2.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Attached: hD8851FDE.gif (500x362, 396K)

I love that Judy has gone through multiple hairstyles rather than just being static. Also cool to see Dustin gets his chin from his dad.

I don't agree with the direction but if she's doing that just to piss people off, it would be based.

Man, it would great if we see outfit changes in everyone next season. That always stokes me up in cartoons.

Totally. I like the way Braceface handled it. Rather than a ton of changes just have a main one for winter, spring, summer, and fall. That way you get variety without blowing the budget.

We really should have multiple outfits/models. It bothers me to see characters wearing the same clothes over and over again. Costumes and uniforms I get, but regular school clothes? C'mon...

It would make more sense if their school enforces a uniform policy.

Have a man that can do both.

Attached: Milfboy.png (961x621, 392K)

Say what you will about Vickerman, but she has a good eye.

I think that it does.

>it used to be that the bug-person getup was just a costume he’d wear whenever he was in Endless, like Reggie’s costume
>until the day he can’t take it off

Because this show does it very well, plus it's the best representation in a cartoon I've ever seen for the autistic loser crowd. Something you'd think Yea Forums would grow to love and appreciate, if only Twelve Forever didn't have such shitty circumstances going on in the background right out of the gate.

Attached: the_end_of_twelve_forever_by_the_black_terror_dddc.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

Doesn’t Reggie have an older brother? Why is he not in these? Did they make him hold the camera?

Apparently? Boy, now there's the possibility he may have been the black sheep.

I now have the sneaking suspicion that Dustpan may be a bigger loser than Reggie. The only friend we know he has is that mysterious Chad.

Attached: getoutofherereggie.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

I'd like to see more of the love interests beyond them just being the crushes of the main three,

It is weird he's not even in that episode. Maybe they just weren't ready to show his opinions on his dad or his mom dating again.

Chad is well connected though. He may have other friends that just don't get mentioned because he's not the MC.

It feels like they wrote that episode before they decided to make an older brother character, and then never bothered to change it.

It could’ve worked if only Reggie had turned out to have a younger sibling, but not an older one.

I don't know about that. Given the fact that Dustin Forever is so early in the season and this is so late, it seems like if they wrote it before thinking of him they would have changed it. I think he was left out intentionally to highlight the whole Reggie-Daryl relationship.

Esther has a specific crush? She is simultaneously crushing on every single boy.

Attached: 3d59bf2870136a9ae3249c2332adb1b9.jpg (484x336, 35K)

Well, she seems to be getting into a love square with that band she just entered.

She only blushed for Mike though. I don't think she has a thing for the others.

You telling me boy-crazy Ester isn't going to cause the band to fall apart due to romantic frustration? Get outta here.

source please? holy fuck

I'd rather have lewds of him and Shane.

Attached: 1480178523391.gif (500x389, 270K)

I'm not ruling out the possibility of such relationship drama. I'm just saying we don't have any evidence for it yet.

based pedo

>Fujoshi/Yaoi-fangirl
FTFY nigga.

Whatever man, you're still jerking it to guys who barely passed double digits.

What about Connelly?

She only blushed because he specifically addressed her informally. I'd rather she be with Rodney because their dynamic would be really entertaining. The other two don't seem too interesting. Hell we just need to see more Rodney.

esther not reggie.

>Esther ends up being their Yoko

Attached: that's some funny shit.jpg (288x247, 67K)

I thought it was due to creative differences.

so, to be clear, 12 Forever hasn't been officially cancelled, Vickerman was fired and she doesn't believe Netflix will bother replacing the crew? so it's more of an unofficial indefinite hiatus?

It's in a weird limbo now, so there's still hope!

t. shad pedosky

>plus it's the best representation in a cartoon I've ever seen for the autistic loser crowd.

Unsupervised.

>dissapeared

It pisses me off this lady is the reason Danger & Eggs died.

>Your spaghetti is ready.jpg

Someone repost that greentext where Reggie literally spills her spaghetti.

>it feels pretty wrapped up by the end.
bargaining is nearly the end, you can do it.

Attached: grief.jpg (440x435, 51K)

I dunno, Rodney was all up in her face. But maybe something could happen with him. She does love the fellas.

Hope forever!

Oh, so now you're being the puritan here, babyboy?

Attached: 6ipk5ua5ch611.png (1080x1121, 1.1M)

look pal, I had fapped to Reggie's supple body for about a week in a row, I just say things as things as they are.

>You will never read a comic or story about Reggie's first blow job or carpet feast

user, that sounds very likely to happen. A story like that may already had happened.

please help my disabled child is lost i cant find her

Attached: missing special needs child.png (284x378, 137K)

Good eye for shotas?

What're you doing here Vickerman?

No. Color palettes

The color palate is actually an interesting point. They really liked showing the contrast of Endless's bright colors vs. the Iowa winter's bleaker tones. But what happens when spring and summer come? Think they'd switch things up a bit?

Endless seems pretty static weather-wise. Maybe spring we'll have a sickly green.

The weather in either place seem to play into the fact that Endless is fantastic and strange while Bethune is grounded, so unless something fundamental changes, I'll say the colors will remain the same, maybe instead of harsh white snow, we'll get harsh yellows in summer.

So how many of you like her voice?

Attached: 1569048261087.png (1920x1090, 1.77M)

I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way. Matt is a blessing on this barren earth.

I could definitely see that. I've never been to Iowa but I have driven through surrounding states in late June and it seems mostly green and yellow. But that's all farm land.

Attached: YesYES.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Best thing about the show

Attached: daryl3.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

I'm willing to bet her dad has another side to the story.

Like what?

Like Judy's a huge bitch and made his life a living hell.

I don't know, I feel like the show will go into a direction where neither are really the bad guy and just have differences they couldn't reconcile. Nothing is ever black and white.

Too late a dingo ate your baby.

Attached: 1565945823995.jpg (464x1280, 121K)

What are some nice small details you spotted? I like how Mermaid Johnson is the only one having fun during the time Endless rained. (Episode fourteen)

Attached: cutie in the rain.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Oh my god, Butt Witch killed Reggie!

Attached: hellyeah.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Pretty much this. The way I see it, Daryl was always kinda jerky and immature and that was fun for Judy in the beginning. But after two kids, you just really need a second adult, not a third child. Sometimes people just aren't compatible.

I like when Reggie blasts the Butt Witch during the final battle the smoke ring is a heart.

Right.

imagine kissing reggie and tasting old cinnamon flavored potato chips bleh

Attached: 1565107716284.jpg (783x548, 218K)

I feel like Shane would be the more dominant one, but in a caring way.

These images are a lot funnier now that I’m picturing a five year old Dustin taking them all.

Do you think they carry one of those multi-postion ladders along for Dustin? Man, no wonder he is so angsty.

How is TV head girl not dying? Also
>AHHHH THE PROPHECY
Throwaway joke or actually reverse red herring?

It would be funny to think that Colin of all people have some sort of idea for Endless's future. What kind of prophecy could it be? Are we looking too deep in that comment? This is the same guy who has like, seven barns.

If they don’t, then he must’ve stood on some overturned buckets or something to get that angle with the statue of liberty in the background.

Definitely just a throwaway joke on his part. Now if Doctor Champion had said it...

Lewdtime on Baraag.

Personality-wise, Shane and Todd are pretty different.

Reggie is cute! CUTE I SAY!

Attached: Reggie Smiling.png (1168x1402, 448K)

>not titling it end of Endless
Lame

I mean, we have several Reggie blowjob pictures, so anything could happen. A severe lack of r34 dyke Reggie, though.

she'll be with us always

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>reggie = asuka
>esther = rei
>todd = shinji
>julia = misato
Holy shit, it fits. Reggie really is Asuka, just more autistic and a lot more gross and unrefined.

Attached: tumblr_pwkmnnEv871wudr80o2_640.png (578x534, 136K)

What happened?

What if his original body inside the suit has been transformed too, and all that's left of him is a network of wooden pegs and hinges inside? Like Elmer except much worse.

>based Todd

The right based answer right here.

>cutting off what looks like BW in swimsuit
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

>Maybe at an upcoming comicon we'll get something.
Has Twelve Forever ever had a convention presence? The best opportunity to get people interested in it before it released would've been san diego comicon this year, but I hadn't heard anything during the event.

Sorry bro here you go.

Attached: tumblr_pwkmnnEv871wudr80o1_640.png (548x359, 80K)

Niiiiice

>that big deal
Kek

aren't they almost always on the beach?

You're question should be:
>could it get a second season?
Given the circumstances...
I'd say the only chance this show had was having tumblr (you know, vickerman's crowd of likeminded degenerates) latch on to it fervently and be very loud and noisy about it on social media.
Instead, shillflix pump it out like silent wet fart and looked the other way, not to mention the stigma of vicker's dirty deeds it got attached as bonus baggage which surely in due time all cartoon tubewhores/e-celebs and journos will be reporting about.
I don't see it happening, billy, I don't.

>I wonder what motivated the change
>It could have been for diversity points
After the shit they attempted to pull on the witcher, which takes place in eastern europe during an era when it was clean out of browns, yet still shillflix being shillflix with their slippery "one-two characters darkened at the time shall be sacrificed to the altar of diVeR$iTy" agenda.
You know that's how they roll, don't play dumb.

Attached: diversity retconned snap.jpg (1280x705, 31K)

Oh great, this shit

So is SU but that didn't stop them from having a beach swimsuit episode, complete with cute beachwear poses. You hear that, Julia? I don't care what it takes, you owe us a fucking beach episode.

it needs a zone parody

For what purpose?

To jack off you big dingus.

The Feudian trio is pretty common in fiction.

Maybe it was a shamble of pans.

Delete the word shamble from your mind when reading this sentence.

Yes she will