I just washed my hands, that's why they're wet

>I just washed my hands, that's why they're wet.
>No other reason.

Unironically what did he mean by this?

Attached: Spider-Man.Into.the.Spider-Verse.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv_snapshot_01.02.13_[2019.09.22_18. (1920x808, 156K)

I assume he's being truthful but awkward.

He'd just washed his hands and they're wet. He wanted to explain so they wouldn't think he was weird

why else would they be wet then?

Masturbation, it's a masturbation joke

He sweats like a pig.

Why did he just wash his hands?

shut up retard
based and checked

Pigs actually don't sweat. That's why they have to roll around in mud to cool off.

>porker is a fellow coomer
Damn based

Apparently there's more to it but the scene was deleted.

Is it ironic that Peter Porker is Jewish?

He's not jewish. His family names point to Ireland, and his creator was a Slav. Fuck off Bendis

elaborate on that

your thinking muslim

He's a spider.
IT IS Ironic that a pig bit a jewish spider.

What was the point of this character?

So would he be more attracted to pigs or spiders?

I think Dad Bod Hobo Peter might be jewish, since they showed him stepping on a cup during his wedding.

All other Peters are good Christian boys until proven otherwise as far as I'm concerned.

Not that user but the original introduction scene involved him actually washing his hands.

I don't know the details but this scene was discussed on Yea Forums a while back and allegedly there's some commentary on how it was part of some joke and scene that was cut and the wet hands is the result of that.

It's a sex joke

It's because you might think he got pee on dem

MJ is jewish, of course

this film is fucking beautiful
I had to pause the movie every five minutes just to admire how much work was put into the backgrounds and character animation

touching someones hands that are unexpectedly wet sucks

Unironically, are you not from the US? Is there a language barrier thing going on here?

There's a lot of terrible reasons for hands to be wet. He's bringing attention to that fact by saying "no, no, they're wet from washing. Really."

I relate. I can go through 4 paper towels in a public restroom and my hands will still be moist to the touch after washing them thoroughly

My hands are wet because I peed on them after going to the bathroom

THIS.
Everyone forgets he is a mutated spider