Why did this show not get the justice it deserved?

Why did this show not get the justice it deserved?

Attached: Xiaolin-Showdown.jpg (795x480, 125K)

As much as I would have loved another season it lasted for quite a while and is still fondly remembered. The less said of the other show the better.

I've heard the other shoe was dogshit, which sucks.

It deserve better and more.

What are some of your favorite moments from the show?

I personally loved Dojo's duel with the Sapphire Dragon.

When they realized they could combine the weapons

Every scene with Jack.

malamala jong

"I DEMAND YOU SPILL YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS"!
"WHAT KIND OF SICK PEOPLE ARE YOU"?!

I liked the wuya reveal, and some moments with the bean.

>Just because we lose one Shen Gong Wu does not mean the end of life as we know it
>By the way, which Shen Gong Wu did you lose?
>The Heart of Jong
>But that means...THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!

>Dojo becoming an evil two headed dragon
>Jarmaine turning out to be Chase Young's apprentice
>Anything to do with the Yin Yang world
>Omisms
> best boy becoming the leader

Attached: Omi bitch say whut.gif (640x480, 1.68M)

The bad future where Jack has captured/contained/neutralized all of the other villains.

Bad future aside, I love how its shown that if Jack didn't try so hard to be a typical "mwahaha" villain, he'd either be a pretty good ally or a formidable threat. He's probably the best Wu user since he has no magical elemental powers or martial arts skills to his name. But he's pretty good at using them with machines or on their own since he isn't afraid of taking opportunities to strike.

Attached: Danny Cooksey Screach.jpg (480x360, 17K)

what are you talking about, it ended just fine. It never neede to come back and season 2 was a mistake

When Chase finally got his goal of turning Omi evil. Wuya's shit was less impressive and immediately got shat down when real effort was made to take her down.

>they free Omi the first time
>Chase smugly shows up a big NOPE to the three
Loved it.

>Season 2 starts and the group just got done with the whole dramatic arc with Wuya/Evil Raimundo
>some time has passed and they get cocky because they just saved the world and they don't really want to train that hard
>Start fighting with Katnappe for the Shen Gong Wu
>Jack comes in, immediately takes control of the scuffle by outskilling them in combat and immediately leaves with the Shen Gong Wu
>They have to recommence their training because they acknowledge Jack Spicer has been improving
I got extremely hyped when it happened even though Jack had a trick to it.

the finale when Raimundo bodied the evil team

Attached: latest.png (1007x756, 214K)

Attached: Raimundo fight.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Attached: Raimundo fight2.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: Xiaolin Showdown ending.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

One problem mas there was no actual martial arts like in Avatar so it is literally just punching. I was really into the show when it was on tv and showed it to my king fu teacher to see what he thought of what looked cool to my little kid eyes. Literally just flips and punches, no martial arts style to make it stand out from other kid cartoons.