Who would win, good luck or bad luck?

Who would win, good luck or bad luck?

Attached: 4.png (557x362, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLOlKAHrl0y0BYppKsxS9XP5B3HREj8pqdOK73vx_ETpNVVg/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9lHrRrmG4
youtube.com/watch?v=CtZ-bzg_oqw
youtu.be/gxWARxuBMYo
deviantart.com/jjsliderman/journal/Kung-Fu-Panda-Revision-Thread-788963510
mega.nz/#F!PsNG2QIR!awu3jvYLfBQdJU5ntLE84g
youtu.be/YiGA4tJCnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ntpF5jQO6AI
odbfb.blogspot.com/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html
roosterteeth.com/post/51217430
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/vampire-bats-have-taste-bacon
youtube.com/watch?v=NCUO3EtTWTg
youtu.be/tuq5bckJJOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wiz & boomstick because the death battles suck now

The one with firearms and a decade more of experience.

>He didn’t like Ghost Rider vs Lobo
>He didn’t like Ben 10 vs Green Lantern
Bruh

They'd make out.

Domino, she doesn't have to consciously use her powers so she can just focus on fighting while Jinx has to split her focus between fighting and countering Domino's luck.

>now

Left given that powers are even. Even if she causes bad luck it'd be balanced out into just standard luck.

>trained assassin with good luck powers
>teenage girl with bad luck powers
hmm

>luck powers cancel each other out
>Domino shoots jinx in the face

It's not even a question.

>he liked Ben 10 vs Green Lantern
The dial goes all up to omniversal baby.

What if they cancel each other out until it's like two ordinary nonpowered people in the same room?

Darkseid vs Thanos bought a lot of goodwill from me desu.

While I agree with the outcome, I still maintain they could’ve saved themselves a lot of grief by having the animation end in a way that isn’t just “my time travel is faster than your time travel”

This . As someone who often favors DC, from what I know Jinx doesn’t have any big dick energy superpower moments and powers aside Domino is a grownass woman with guns. This isn’t a contest, it’s a slaughter.

What even is an omniverse? It’s either one universe or multiple.

>now
Let me guess, the outcome of a recent fight made you really upset.

Death Battle has always been garbage, and yet you children will mindlessly cheer it on all the time until you get super butthurt because your favorite character lost.

I just watch it since I like participating in the incredibly autistic vs debating.

>using the cartoon bitch instead of Black Cat
GTFO nigger
Domino vs Black Cat who wins?

Black Cat if we're using the enhancile version. She should be good enough to close the gap and fight Domino in hand to hand where she'll dominate.

Who won Hiei or Sasuke?

I don't think the early access DB got uploaded yet.

I don't know much about Naruto but Sasuke seems to have this in the bag. The entire blog team agreed that Hiei was fucked and I have to agree just based on the ridiculous amount of powers Sasuke has.

This is Death Battle so there's always the good chance they give Hiei the win because of something that they leave out in the character portions.
I'm gonna laugh when the eventual Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath happens and people end up being salty when Alex wins.

Let's make it a little more fair

Domino and good luck versus Scarlet Witch and Weird Luck

It's a stomp for Wanda who has enough to counter good luck plus guns.

It's nonsense. It's one of those uber epic climactic comic moments where a character pulls off an "epic feat" which involves being immeasurably stronger than they are in the vast majority of other appearances, easily lifting things which are much stronger than things they've struggled with in the past, etc.

That is, of course, assuming the featshit is even remotely what it's described as, and not just some sort of logic-defying hype babble. That's been very unclear, because most of the strawmad comes in the form of

>URRRRG BEWARE MY POWER THE PLOT HOLES GO UP TO ELEVENTY

I remember someone trying to say that Hal Jordan could literally create a universe any time he wanted. The "proof" of this was the "will-worlds" that showed up in one particularly surreal comic. In the actual comic, Green Lantern unintentionally created a universe based on his own mind after being sent to a strange alternate dimension where this happened automatically.

The "kill him in the past lol" wouldn't have worked anyway, even if you leave aside the fact that Green Lantern doesn't actually do that. Time travel in Ben 10 works on multiverse theory, which means that killing Ben in the past would only create a new timeline and not harm the real Ben. The last time this was pointed out, someone got mad and said "well Green Lantern ALSO runs on multiverse theory, RETARD" which doesn't actually change the aforementioned fact.

>Strange alternate dimension
>Meaning the green undercurrent said in the story to be more real than physical reality

Cry some more Bennigger.

>Time travel in Ben 10 works on multiverse theory
It does for Green Lantern as well--which you even concede. What the fuck do you think hypertime is you gibbering tard?

Want to get some anons opinions on this.
People are saying that Cole surviving at the center of the Ray Sphere explosion which vaporized a 6 city block radius is stronger than Alex surviving a 75 kiloton nuke dropped on Manhattan.
personally I think the ray sphere explosion is an antifeat for Cole given the Ray Sphere was made specifically to give Conduits power, supported by the fact 2 other survivors of the explosion end up being revealed to be conduits in Infamous 2

>the move Hal never uses wouldn't kill Ben anyway
>"it wouldn't kill Hal either"
In other words, it wouldn't work on either of them. There's probably a Green Lantern comic somewhere that contradicts that claim, but even if we assume it's true, it doesn't "counter" the fact that Ben 10 uses multiverse theory. The fact that one character isn't harmed by something doesn't mean that other characters with the same quality are suddenly harmed by it when that character does it.

>I'm immune to paradoxes!
>So am I!
>NANI!?
That's not how it works. They don't run on Inferno Cop logic.

Kamen Rider Den-O

You can retcon kill beings even in a branching timeline multiverse.

Hal's done it before (Zero Hour) while Ben hasn't. if Ben's timeline manipulation was on par with Hal he wouldn't have had to recreate the universe, he would have traveled back in time to save it.

Alright, since this is now a general Death Battle thread
Has anyone actually used the Google form?
If so, what matches have you requested?
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLOlKAHrl0y0BYppKsxS9XP5B3HREj8pqdOK73vx_ETpNVVg/viewform

Attached: 1560189633418.png (542x548, 452K)

Eh, I don't think my suggestion would really get looked at. Very low chance we'll ever see a Kamen Rider (except maybe Ryuki/Dragon Knight) because only in japan and stuff

They acknowledged Kamen Rider and Super Sentai during the Dragonzord vs Kiryu Q&A when someone asked about that and non MMPR Rangers
One of them said they'll have to use Kamen Rider eventually and that Ben's interested in using Shadow Ranger

Also state the theme of the match

In other words, retcon kills work in the DC's inconsistent time travel rules, but don't happen in Ben 10's consistent time travel rules.

>That means that Hal is better at time than Ben!
Ben 10 does in fact include people going back in time to change the future. It doesn't erase their own future, it creates a new one.

I understand they were tired of the generic explosion ending, but having creativity in the finisher for Hal vs Ben wasn't the right idea

I have, but they don't listen.

Hal can use hypertime.
Ben has to use regular time.

Sit down.
Be humble.
Get DIALED.

Can't they just hug for a while and let things even out?

They should have had Hal's ring crack and him go full will god mode before dumping Alien X into the central battery who tries to do that big bang thing where he warps through all his forms before he dies.

>Ghidorah vs Deathwing
>Snake Eyes vs Gray Fox
>Lord Zedd vs White Diamond
>Skeletor vs Ainz
>Ridley vs Kaido
>Yamato vs Enterprise
>Rodan vs Birdon
>Regi Trio with Regigigas vs Crystal Gems including Steven
>Jake Long vs Juniper Lee
>AVGN vs Captain N

What matches?

Tekkaman Blade vs Rom
Martian Manhunter vs Captain Planet
Cheetara vs Teela
Guyver vs Blue Beetle
Spider-Man vs Kamen Rider (Ichigo)
The Marvel vs DC matchups, see who really wins.

Fuck it, I don't care about Saucegay and haven't seen YYH so I looked up the results and next time instead of waiting for the MEGA
Holy fucking shit, they killed off Saucegay
Dracula vs Ganondorf, the research team's most wanted fight is next

I wonder if they ever done a match because of a specific fan request
Like, Darkseid vs Thanos was done last year because it was the most wanted and Carnage vs Lucy happened because one guy just pointed out Lucy when they were finding matches for Cletus

Attached: 7fb8648ce4ad220669234b16d99274b4.png (617x566, 551K)

>Ben has stated he hates Sasuke and in the past stated he'll never use him a DB out of spite
>Gives full control of matches to the research team to do all verdicts
>Saucegay loses despite the odds stacked in his favor
Guys, I think Hal vs Ben may have some competition for most salt of the season

Attached: 4af.jpg (328x398, 34K)

Good taste

>Marvel vs DC

Aquaman over Namor (they've done this one)
Bats over Cap (they've done this one)
Flash over Quicksilver (they've done this one)
Wonder Woman over Storm
Superman over Hulk
Lobo over Wolverine
Robin over Jubilee

The ones that are debatable are:

Catwoman vs Elektra
Superboy vs Spidey (because its weak as shit 90's Kon)
Captain Marvel vs Thor
Kyle vs Silver Surfer

DC wins hard even if you feed them the debatable ones.

DC might even straight up blow out Marvel.

>Heie won
Don't get me wrong, Yuyu was my favorite toonami show and I hate Naruto, but how? Doesn't Sasuke have like a million powers and can blow up a moon?

Thank you user.

Norrin and Elektra are the only ones I can see winning, and even then they might not.

Coming from the tvtropes forum
>Sasuke is faster due to light speed scaling and has better scaling, but Hiei's elemental resistances lets him withstand electrical attacks, and his fire immunity means Amaterasu wouldn't do anything. Hiei's Jagan gives him telekinesis and mental protection from Sasuke's Rinnegan and Sharingan attacks. Hiei's power was determined to be stronger than Sasuke. The Susanoo meteor feat is about 364 teratons of TNT, and the moon scaling with Naruto means he could withstand 27 exatons. Yusuke fighting Yomi made an explosion that did 285 zettatons. 21 zeroes compared to the 12 zeros in the meteor feat. Even half of it is 5000 times greater than Naruto destroying the moon. So yeah, they're putting YYH on planet level.

Oh my goodness, I just realized Ichigo might go 0-2 if he fights Yusuke now

>285 zettatons
The fuck did he do?

Dragonzord showed that they aren't afraid to crucify a franchise.

I don't know, the episode isn't on the MEGA yet

I want to say scaling is horseshit but they scaled both of them to Naruto and Yusuke so eh I guess its fair.

Fun fact
Ben genuinely feels bad for the Bleach fanbase
He saw all those Bleach retrospectives and thought "Man being these guys is suffering" he also acknowledged he saw Bleach fans getting excited for Naruto vs Ichigo and kind of felt even more bad for them

That is literal nonsense.

Of course, people are talking about time travel, so that's no surprise.

>I think Hal vs Ben might have some competition for salt
Good. Weeb on weeb salt is delicious.

>Being these guys is suffering
How so? The characters suffer a lot?

>Salt the Tsundere's gonna get an aneurysm

Bleach's downward spiral in quality, anime cancelled before the manga, manga had a rushed ending, etc

I'm guessing it's going to be yet another battle with faulty logic, which means it's going to be drowned in the smug strawman tears of the projectors gloating about people being BAD BAD WRONG enough to have a negative opinion about something.

And I see their grins are in rictus rage mode before any sign of their target manifests, as usual.

RUNNING IN A CROWD
IN A FACELESS TOWN
I NEED TO FEEL THE TOUCH OF A FRIEND

Something about clouds I think.

No faulty logic this season.

The Research Team prior to promotion actually did a comic collaboration for Ganondorf vs Dracula (this was before Castlevania got wanked and before Ganondorf vs Bowser which was a match they heavily disagreed with) because they wanted to see it so much, did it as an army match, and had Ganondorf win
That was ages ago though

Is salt a Naruto fanboy to?

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9lHrRrmG4

Goddamn YuYu had a great OP.

THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP

Forget Salt, this is another fight vs battle wiki's gotten wrong right off the heels of Kiryu vs Dragonzord.

And if Ganondorf kills Dracula they're going to stroke out.

When's the last time vsbw called a fight correctly?

Rate the next death battle

Attached: 6AEDDBA1-EE48-4DA7-9E61-43DDDD3BFFF3.png (960x540, 900K)

Yeah but he also said Ichigo beats Naruto
The tsundere part stands though

Rooting for Ganondorf to lose because Bowser should've won

Attached: LET ME WORK WITH YOU SENPAI.jpg (584x1200, 110K)

Who's stronger vsbattlewiki Dracula or Ultimate Ganondorf (Lag)?

>I can't believe LOZ is about to hit a streak/10

>Dracula vs Ganondorf
>Fight the research team has wanted
Can they just kill the research team? They already had Ganondorf fight.

All the characters in fiction and they pick Ganondorf to fight Dracula. Way to go guys. Very creative. Dumbshits.

Dragonzord vs Kiryu will forever be the most surprising match for me since its a coin toss match that depends on how much secondary material you pull
Because beyond what the episode showed and someone who has Discord contacts with the research team stated the Alpha-1 feat was considered but they leaned with Kiryu because of IDW scaling
IDW scaling isn't the reason why Kiryu would win, IDW incarnations of Spacegodzilla, Destroyah, etc aren't as powerful as film incarnations
Kiryu wins because of a fucking pachinko game of all things where Godzilla destroys Gorath and Kiryu scales to that

>Streak
But Zelda lost

Research Team gave us the Hal vs Ben salt
I'm trying to fast on Death Battle since power levels are cancer (might delay this for some good ol' weebsalt) but Hal vs Ben was like a beautiful avalanche of salt
Anyways, who should Dracula fight?

>Coin toss that depends on how much secondary material you pull
Not really, Just going by the show and movie Kiryu curbstomps Dragonzord because its much more maneuverable.

>Aren't as powerful as their film incarnations
What makes you say that?

>Pachinko
They never used it.

>treats every possible negative opinion of imaginary fans like the apocalypse
>"lol, how shameful for them, I sure am smug and better than people with opinions"
>"maybe I'll cry and scream at the top of my lungs for twelve hours to show how upset they are"
I know that internalized strawmen are a recurring problem with versus threads, but I haven't seen a case this bad since... well, the last versus thread.

>Zelda lost
That was before Link vs Cloud. DC had defeats before their streak.

Myotismon.

I meant secondary material such as comics and games where we have Dragonzord scaling to moon busting from the comics and Kiryu scaling to planet busting from the Pachinko game
Both of which are far more powerful than their show/movie counterparts
>What makes you say that?
The IDW incarnations never demonstrated the same feats or were given the same planet busting backstories characters like Spacegodzilla got
>They never used it.
That's my point
Everyone forgot scaling to composites is a sin but even without IDW composite scaling, Kiryu scales to a greater level of destruction from a pachinko game as absurd as it sounds

The logic is faulty no matter how many tsunamis of strawman tears you cry at the people who point out the faults. Your unprovoked "demonstrations of how mad they are" aren't going to make people forget that you're so mad you interpret criticism as the literal apocalypse.

>Four matches with Zelda characters
>All of them are triforce bearers
Does Sakurai choose Zelda matches?

How many DORIYAH!'s would it take to kill Drac?

Who the fuck else would they use? Ruto?

So what’s the next match? Sasuke vs Hiei should be up on RT at this point

Majora?

>pitting a character from a series that gets wanked undeservedly against a character from a series that gets wanked deservedly

read the thread
Its Dracula vs Ganondorf
Slav vs Arab(?)

Now you get it.

Read the thread.

Ganondorf is going up again? Cool I guess. Never was into LoZ that much.

Saucegay vs Hiei is like Carol vs 18
Even if the G1 Blog disagrees with the outcome and that the loser had the odds stacked in their favor, nobody cares because the shittier character lost

>Sasuke avatar
Oh boy

I think he said Naruto could beat Goku Why don’t him or Kuro understand drama?

Salt thinks Ichigo beats Naruto

I don't think Naruto could beat Goku, but I could see Itachi winning if he could trap him in his Genjutsu, of course assuming he gets a free shot.

Basically the victor was determined by Strunton's calc which put Hiei at planet level - which is stronger then Sasuke (Strunton was Hiei's researcher by the way and a technical member of the G1DBFB along with Grand Blazer - the other main researcher)

If it wasn't for this calc then Sasuke would have likely won this bout but Strunton calced the Yusuke/Yomi punch to be higher then anything Sasuke could do

By the way it's Malcolm Belmont

Dracula vs Ganondorf animated in 3D by the guy who made these vidoes along with a couple of freelance 3D Animators:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtZ-bzg_oqw

youtu.be/gxWARxuBMYo

>Strunton
The new guy?
IIRC it was his most wanted match up

What about that Moon creation feat Sauce had that the blog mentioned?

Hello, do you think Jason Voorhees will ever be in a Death Battle, and if so, who would you pick to fight him?

Yes, Grand and Strunton were added to the team recently

>the collaboration match is Ganondorf vs Dracula
Was expecting it to be Dragon Ball related

>Salt about to thank Hieie for waking him up.
I'm ready for the video!

It's bullshit, but then again so is Sasuke and Naruto being light speed because they dodged the spit attack that was totally as fast as light guys honest.

The Moon Creation feat was mentioned in the black tabs and the feat came to lower then Yusuke/Yomi's punch

It should be Michael. Yeah Jason stomps him but it's just one of those fights that you just need to do.

I was expecting it to be Dio vs Alucard honestly

Jason vs Godzilla DBX
Say what you will about Robot Chicken but that idea is pure gold

I'd want him to fight Casey Jones. Skill vs strength.

How would a Spinel x Raven do at DB?
I never watched SU but she seems like a big deal but Demon Raven is strong as fuck

I’d have figured Giorno vs Joker before Dio vs Alucard.

Also we finally got Castlevania in DB

what matches do you want to see?

I assume they'll both use Ultimate models. Or Hyrule Warriors/Judgement.

Death Battle would be using the Main Raven from the DC Universe who far dwarfs anything Gems have shown.

My most requested matchup is The Doctor vs Rick Sanchez but other ones:

Cole vs Alex
Hiccup/Toothless vs Hiro/Baymax
Simon Belmont vs Sir Arthur
Po from Kung Fu Panda vs Iron Fist
Reverse Flash vs Goku Black
JoJo Battle Royale

Speaking of SU, who should Steven fight?
Would Jojo Battle Royals be using all of them, or just until like Part 6 with Jolyne?

Ganondorf vs Bowser was so half baked both in research and in animation that it might as well have been a Season 1 match

All of them

Wow, that’s a lot

That's 8 Charcters which would be a lot

I wanna see Crystal Gem vs Regis
Ancient material based protectors
Also Obsidian vs Regigigas as a climax would be sick

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

POST IT

/trash/ user says its in process
Hopefully MEGA didn't fuck up again like how Cage vs Falcon kept getting delayed

Those matches are pretty shit, not going to lie.

It should have been a Belmont battle royale.

This is like Eric Sparrow getting punched in the face
Its such a pleasant surprise

Any idea on who wins for each?

Is there an anime character he can fight? East vs West are my faves.

Isn't Richter considered the strongest Belmont in canon?

Mega Man Battle Royale had an obvious conclusion and it was still fun

Cole beats Alex
Hiccup/Toothless beats Baymax/Hiro
Simon Belmotn beats Arthur
Po stomps Iron Fist
Reverse Flash beats Goku Black
Giorno wins

>Hiccup/Toothless beats Baymax/Hiro
Wouldn't Baymax recognize Toothless and Hiccup's vulnerabilities since he was made for medical purposes and he's up against two cripples?

>Implying Juste wouldn't win
Magic system fuckers.

Po has been discussed a lot in the VS Community. deviantart.com/jjsliderman/journal/Kung-Fu-Panda-Revision-Thread-788963510

If this is true which most pepole agree witrh it - Po sits at Universe Level and MTFL Speeds while in the Spirit World

Yeah, but we still didn't have a straight up canon statement "This guy is the best.".

Fuck that's dark.

True but that wouldn't matter against Toothless's abilities and DC

He'd be too busy decorating to come fight.

>Death Battle research team considers YYH more powerful than Naruto
>Ben acknowledged Ichigo vs Yusuke is another popular match that can be possibly done in the future when discussing Ichigo vs Naruto
Press F to pay respects

Attached: 807.jpg (406x327, 35K)

When was Richter said to be the best? Dude needed his loli to help him beat Dracula and got mind controlled in SOTN. He's sub-Simon.

TTG Raven could be a fair match

Its up bros
mega.nz/#F!PsNG2QIR!awu3jvYLfBQdJU5ntLE84g
Fuck my fasting, I need to see the most overrated from elementary killed off

Attached: 59704ada0273631d6bdfabef890615bd.png (913x604, 33K)

Belmonts

>Pussies that didn't 1v1 Drac like a man
Leon
Trevor
Richter

>Real men
Christopher
Simon
Juste
Julius (in the bad ending)

Now we can discard the pussies and focus on the real men.

Chris is Simon but less, so down he goes. So you're stuck with Simon and his durability feats (killing Drac twice and having an enervating curse on him the second time) vs Juste and his magic system vs Julius and his....well, Julius is fucked.

It's Juste vs Simon really.

Apparently the feat used for Hiei to win was Anime-only.

Is that so bad?

Depends on how you feel about that kind of stuff in general.

For me, yeah it is. Only reason why the Sauce lost.

It's more them being inconsistent on how they use outside media.

Fuck Sasuke. They could have used a feat off a video game, I don't care.

Just realized Ganondorf vs Dracula is the first October match that works for a Halloween theme

Sort of?

They could have picked a better one. They've never given us a good Halloween brawl.

I'm fully expecting Ganon vs Dracula to be a draw because "muh holy NLF"
Dracula is too fast for Ganon to hit with the Sage Sword
Dracula may be Universal but who the fuck cares, that can't exploit Ganondorf's holy weakness to kill him.

Don’t they usually use anime? I remember they mentioned Roshi’s pseudo Ultra Instinct in his fight against Jiren in the manga but didn’t count it

youtu.be/YiGA4tJCnI4

I can’t wait for the narutoddler tears when it hits YouTube since I wanted Hiei to win but expected him to lose

This video should have been evidence enough

Attached: 5779D7C0-22B6-4CF8-B5ED-9E3CABB02689.jpg (400x225, 30K)

>using 8-bit minecraft artstyle
>zooming in
Fuck why would you stretch those pixels across the screen it looks so fucking bad. How can they have so many views but zero budget, that was cringe worthy

Implying YYHipsters won't be the ones crying when every comments section exposes Screwattack for making Hiei win by a non-canon feat.

Attached: 155496322407.gif (375x375, 179K)

>8 bit
SPRITES DONT MEAN 8 BIT YOU FUCKING SHIT

Who gives a shit? A win is a win.

DB's sprites are so low resolution they're not even 16 bit, cope.

>people believe in universal castlevania

what the absolute fucking shit

>a win is a win
Not if the comments section expose the video everytime, which will happen. Sasugay wins both with facts and popularity.

They are JUS Sprites

>t. Kuro

Based DB BTFOing vsbattles wiki again

Since Dracula is a returning charcter. Which charcter do you want to see brought back into DB. I want to see Erza vs Saber and Pikachu vs Jibanyan

Attached: d5lzf51-a25119b0-26d2-436b-ac75-2b583e62dcf1.jpg (1024x666, 504K)

who wins Ghidorah vs Deathwing? I want Godzilla to get a streak going

I can't wait for all the DEBUNKED videos that's gonna come from this one.

Huh. I just saw the video on the mega and I got to say, putting extra time into the explanation helped. They learned from Ben vs Hal.

Hiei shockingly countered damn near all of Sauce Boss's powers and his big anime light show scaling feat was better than Sauce Boss's own.

Bravo Death Battle, you picked the right winner.

Research Team treats NLF like the greatest sin
They disagree hard with Bayonetta vs Dante, Bowser vs Ganondorf, etc

Too bad they used a non-canon feat as the primary reason for Hiei winning and even said in the video Sauce had him beat in the other categories. They need to get better researchers.

Ghidorah
Also, should Mothra fight Lavos?
Protector vs Destroyer of Earth
Moth vs Parasite

Jesus Christ man are you TRYING to pick dumbass fights?

do the researchers receive financial compensation? I'd love to be able to get payed to do nothing but consume media

The anime isn’t canon?

>Anime is not canon
Since fucking when?

based quints

Quints don't lie. Malcolm needs to shut the fuck up until he develops tastes above a zoomer.

Captain King vs Doomguy remake
But the former will likely fight Samus
Cloud vs Dart
Mewtwo vs Tetsuo

It was anime filler. DB wants to stick to the canon or the universally agreed canon like how in Roshi vs Jiraiya they chose not to count Roshi's manga feat (the community agreed DBS anime was the real canon).

Fair enough if you dislike these fights. But Pikachu especially deserves a run back after the awfulness that was Pikachu vs Blanka

No, it's not canon. Yusuke vs Yomi is entirely off screen in the manga.

Throw another mon at him that isn't from fucking Yokai Watch. Have him fight Medabee or that pink thing from Monster Ranchers.

It isn't hard to pick good fights zoom-zoom.

>DB went with the anime
>And then went with the anime again
I don't see the problem here.

If they didn't, they'd have to admit that the tantrum tears flowing down their grin-torn cheeks are their own rather than the imaginary BAD BAD EVIL FANS they always say are everywhere while being everywhere.

>pointing out a flaw in someone's logic
This is the sort of thing they strawman as ZOMG THE EMOTIONPOCALYPSE LOOK HOW MAD THEY ARE LOL. I'd wonder who they think they're fooling, but they're only trying to fool themselves.

Post yfw they do end of series DBS Goku vs Superman and Goku wins. And yes, they will do it. They are view whores and have done things in the past they said they never would.

Attached: 12493250295.jpg (720x687, 67K)

>people on vsbattles are actually wanting seth to make debunk videos for the last two death battles

why does anyone take them seriously at this point?

Attached: 1446471591905s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

So which fight was it that emotionally devastated this user? Ben vs Hal?

What you got against Yokai Watch? You a fucking pokefag?

>DB went with anime
>And then with the anime again
But those are two completely different circumstances that are actually the opposite. Because as I said DBS anime was the canon one and it's not the same as YYH in which the scene they used was anime filler. Reading comprehension, user.

If Pikachu returns then Jibanyan is definetly his most requested matchup by far. I would be shocked if Pikachu gets a runback and it's not Jibanyan

>Death Battle ever ending
>Implying they wouldn't send Goku to the ozone club as a parting fuck you if they ever did end

Retard.

>after superman's bunch of multiversal feats

"no"

Is Seth into Power Rangers?

I mean DB has to end eventually,Ben and co aren't likely to do this forever

Ben has stated things will end eventually and it'll be Wizard vs Boomstick likely to kill them off
The match before that is Disney Princess Battle Royale the Musical

Neither, they are whores who deserve to be RAPED in blackest hell.

Malcolm, fortnite kiddies flooding DB's twitter do not have good ideas for fights and they don't create the kind of fights that bring in views.

There is going to be many many debunk videoes for Sasuke vs Hiei and i think this will be the second most disliked DB over then Ben vs Hal

Even if they kill off the hosts, I can see RT replacing them with a new set

It's got too much a lock on its niche to ever go away. Maybe change hosts and hands, but it's not going away.

Can’t they just get new hosts?

Even surpassing both Goku vs Supermans?

It's that zoomer rage.

>that one guy who posts the same two request replies on every one of DB's tweets

gotta love him

Maybe but i would rather they end it on a high note rather then running into the ground

The dislike to like ratio of Ben vs Hal is higher than theirs.

I meant end of series DBS Goku. EOS Goku, as in Goku at the end of DBS. Jesus you fags lack reading comprehension.

He's such a turbo weeb he's probably a Sentai elitist

Wait, so do you have access to the request form data?

Yeah and that's an accomplishment I don't think Sasuke vs Hiei can achieve
If so, Hiei's the third member of the salt pantheon

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING BROS

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

What are they?

Because zoomers are a weak generation with weak heroes.

I more meant this season (my mistake)

Kratos is inevitable but should he get Atreus?
I can't think of a duo for them to face

No but if you search Pikachu vs Jibanyan online it's pretty clearly heavily requested

>Team Saltminers
>Hal, Clark, and Hiei
I dig it.

They already had Spawn rape him.

Could go for Hulk or Vegeta coming back, but Akuma is my top pick

Hmm, i would lean towards no. Kratos is fairly requested to come back but whom should he fight?

Also i could see Hulk vs Broly (DBS Version)

Aya Brae Vs Jill Valantine
Mitochondria eve Vs Alexia Ashford

the dude posts the same two things in EVERY one of their tweets verbatim

He was talking about reusing characters
As much as I want Ryu vs Kyo for a Capcom vs SNK match
>Using Ryu three times

Pikachu vs Groot actually comes up first on google results which shows you two things.

1. Don't let retarded zoom-zooms pick fights for your show.

2. Shut the FUCK up Malcolm you were told to shut the fuck up until you evolved better tastes.

what is the record for Yea Forums vs Yea Forums fights?

Hulk vs Broly is way too big a stomp. Hulk doesn’t have the speed and even with his new regeneration, Broly can dish out more than he can take.

Hulk vs Broly was gonna be made but then the Batman v Superman trailer came out and all suggestions shifted to Doomsday

Won
>Goku vs Superman 1 & 2
>Optimus vs Gundam
>Toph vs Gaara (bullshit but it counts)
>Jack vs Afro

Lost
>Lucy vs Carnage
>Carol vs 18

5 to 3 in Yea Forums‘s favor I think

Surprisingly, there hasn't been a lot of them.

Better than another Pokemon vs Digimon fight. Would honestly rather see an in-universe Digimon fight though with the amount of multiversals in it.
Fucking Zeed vs Mother Eater
Protag Digimon Royale
etc

Will Bakugan save the zoomers?

Pokémon is eastern you fuck nut

Where the mega at?

read the thread

Yeah but like said, not a lot of Yea Forums vs Yea Forums

Dear or Alive characters in a Death Battle anyone? I know Ryu Hayabusa was used, but he debuted in Ninja Gaiden first.

The fuck is bakugan?

Hitomi vs Asuka Kazama?

>More ryona
Yes please

Western attempt at a yugioh clone

Bakugan was made in Japan though, it fucking flopped there but was fucking massive in the West

Actually its Japanese-Canadian

>Massive
Eh, let's not oversell it

The Simpsons referenced it once

It was popular during elementary (19 years old) and the Simpsons referenced it but I wouldn't call it massive

Apparently it sold 1.5 billion toys or some shit, kids really love their balls.
>Bakugan vs Beyblade is a thing
>Beyblade and Bakugan both apparently have universal fucking feats
>mfw it's a slightly less salty version of Ben vs Hal

Woah modern Simpsons referenced it holy shit stop the presses guys

Akuma vs Orochi

Gacha Battle Royale when? If solely for the shitposting on /vg/

Real talk Akuma and Bison should have had the other's matchup. Akuma is way too strong for Shang Tsung and Shao is way too strong for Bison

Actually speaking of Bakugan
>that one time some user tried to talk about the reboot on Yea Forums twice and got deleted
>he posted it on Yea Forums and it immediately got moved to Yea Forums

April Fools is on a Wednesday next year
They better deliver Evolution Goku vs Ninja Theory Dante

Made a thumbnail for Ganondorf vs Dracula which will likely be on the prediction blog

Attached: srfew.png (604x339, 255K)

Shao Kahn vs Akuma is too predictable
>Shao Kahn taunts and leaves himself open
>"DIE ONE THOUSAND DEATHS"
>Souls explode

That does sound sick though

The way Sasuke lost was ridiculous.

Did they forgot he can come back to life?

People can revive themselves in DB?

Good luck coming back from a burnt soul.

>Narutards got THANKED FOR WAKING ME UP

Izanagi alters reality you can come back from anything.

Yet another example of lack of competent research from DB

>Muh NLF

>Lose to a DC character
DIALED
>Lost to a YYH character
SKRONKED

What other words are there?

Explain why Izanagi wouldn't work then

Losing reputation for being inaccurate.

No wonder this shit is dying

God imagine a series as researched and as DB, but that also didn't take itself seriously like OMM (while also not being cringe like OMM).

Is your brain shutting down? Your grammar is suffering.

>Lose to a Bleach character
BLEACHED

Hiei could literally eat it.

Twice wrong.

It's okay to cry Narutard.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GOOOOOOOOOO

WHEN I FEEL LIKE CRYING

OH MY

Wrong about what? Them losing team members? Maybe you should watch their podcasts.

how is it dying?

Their reputation hasn’t been better. Their numbers have been growing. They haven’t had a wrong result all season.

What bizarro world do you live in?

It’s not. user is just being an upset narutard angry that Sauce got THANKED.

Watch the latest podcast, a few people had to be laid off the team. The next step will be more ebegging.

Who is going to be the third character to get SKREEONKED?

Of course, Batman was allowed to have a "what if Batman won" scenario.

I wonder if more characters will have that opportunity or if it's just Batman uh?

Naruto would be in the ozone club if not for Naruto
Although poor Ichigo's getting sent to the Oxygen Club

Friday The 13th: The last Night plot, at the beggining they think it's going for Caesy qbut turns out April real last name is Jones? (divorced mother using her maiden's name)

Ichigo wasn't allowed to get retarded powerscale.

What's the consensus on the winner so far?

Your favorite will lose.

dracula wins because he is universal

No imo, they didn't get creative ENOUGH. If Ben gets Alien X they should've had Hal reveal the White Lantern ring, or linger on the verge of oblivion long enough to pull up Nekron like a Stand.

So a cloud has more energy than a moon?

It's a big cloud.
It should have been Gurren Lagann vs Hal Jordan instead

I see Jynx's powers like electricity. It follows the path of least resistance. Domino is well insulated from bad luck. Jynx's powers would just reach out to everyone else or everything else in their environment rather than affecting Domino.

It’s the size of the explosion you stupid nigger.

You wish. DB is doing fine, it’s the failures of the other shows that led to cut backs.

It should have been.

Based, fuck Death Battle.

>DB is doing fine
>except it isn't

>An anime-filler only explosion that didn't even destroy the island they're on
lol Sasuke solos
Death Battle is the laughingstock of the nerdy vs debating community for a reason

It is. Compare their numbers. You can count right?

That’s vs battle wiki.

>community
And what's that? You and your reddit fins in a discord circle jerk?

First of all, that implies the vs battles community already isn’t a huge laughingstock on its own. Secondly, DB is the biggest name, this ain’t CBUB we talking about.

Every universe, multiverse, dimension, fictional setting, whatever. Basically everything. Or at least that's what I understand it's supposed to be.

This is why people laugh at vsbw.

I don’t think DJW owns Disney

youtube.com/watch?v=ntpF5jQO6AI

50 people were fired from the company. Is this by definition "doing well"?

lol

>A few people had to be laid off the team
It's not DB losing reputation, it's trouble going on with RT

Nobody on the Death Battle team got laid off
Everyone is safe

That's a lie. One guy associated with death battle in the past got let go, and he wasn't even on the show anymore. He was on another shitty show that got canned. Death battle's crew completely escaped any cuts.

I feel bad if he gets swarmed by angry Narutards

I want Shang Tsung to be reused to maybe fight Rugal or Rose but he hasn't received any new feats in almost a decade

So why does everyone hate the VS Battles wiki? I often see people here commenting on it being bad. Why is that?

Attached: 1536961042958.jpg (720x960, 32K)

Wanking and downplaying
I'm a PR fan and even I think their PR wanking for base Rangers and Zords is asinine

it's run by mostly 14 to 17 year olds who wank their favorite verses and downplay everything else. And everyone cites it for some reason

Huge ass bias and not exactly good at ranking. For example, Star Butterfly is considered more powerful than Superman.

>Anyways, who should Dracula fight?

Kirby or Meta Knight.

Kirby:
>has about as much options for weapons/forms as far as a Castlevania hero goes
>fought greater threats than Dracula

Meta Knight:
>has powers that could put him on the level of Drac's human form
>once time-traveled to fight Galacta Knight
>both have personal transport vessels; Drac has the Demon Castle and Meta has his warship Halberd

Dude, themes

They love misconstruing feats in such a way that makes their chosen universe seem more powerful than it is.
Just look at literally any UT character page if you want a good laugh.

Well she has stronger feats than current Superman, and almost does cartoon force shit

Is YYH good?
Is Hiei an acceptable edgelord?

Kenshin when?
Maybe against a SamSho or Last Blade character

Attached: db6946ff7a9cfbf2f80057f613b7e2c1.jpg (500x592, 59K)

Looks good
Sorry about asking you about your most wanteds earlier

>multiversal undertale
what the fuck

>50 people were fired from the company
I guess you're forgetting that DB is under RoosterTeeth, the fucking company that has been going downhill since the Vic shit happened, alongside with a ton of shit involving RWBY.

>Stronger feats
Zoomer

Well I mean, there's nothing that can really be done about the PR Comics deciding to go way of DC and just amp up powerlevels.

inb4 DB consumes RT like it did to SA

The Boom comics amped up power levels but the issues are that most of it was for a context sensitive Drakkon going multiversal at his peak
There's also one of the Zeozords traveling to Venus in 4.2 seconds in the Blue Centurion/Phantom story but that can be called into question and Titanus and Tor both have a MFTL feat in the Pink mini (don't read it)
Hoping for Zedd to get some good feats now that they're not restricted to budget, pissed off soccer moms, and he's gonna fight Jason 1v1
That said, the Alpha-1 moon feat (yes the research team apparently did consider that see ) basically means Season 2 to In Space must be at least around the same ball park

Would hope for Zedd to get some good feats since he loses to some of his most popular match ups.
Personally I want to see Lord Zedd vs Emperor Z from ToQger

>since he loses to some of his most popular match ups.
With or without Serpentera?

Both. Skeletor destroys due to comics and Mumm Ra apparently beats Zedd too

I might remake this for Hiei vs Sasuke

Attached: 1565647528953.jpg (1483x1382, 218K)

doesn't really matter

Could he beat White Diamond?
I think it works thematically
>Intergalactic conquerors
>Can grow to immense size
>Both have very questionable changes of heart

They're also very old
One's a hideous abomination, the other's pristine and radiant

Definitely, White Diamond is only at Multi-Continent.

Why do people still like Sasuke?

>vswikia

Well I can't find anywhere else to get White Diamonds feats so I have to fucking settle for it.

They're researching Ganondorf from the ground up
They won't consider Link vs Cloud, Ganondorf vs Bowser, and Peach vs Zelda

>People will be tired of reading statements like this once all the verdicts have been read. But to begin a very thorough dead horse beating: No, Ganondorf is not completely invulnerable to anything that isn't evil-slaying, light-based, or silver. If Galactus picked up Ganondorf and crushed him between his forefinger and thumb do you think Ganondorf would survive? If Pre-Crisis Superman flew at Ganondorf and punched Ganon in the face without holding an ounce of his strength back, do you think Ganondorf would survive? If you answered yes to either of those questions, stop reading and educate yourself on what a no-limits fallacy is.
>Hell, even in the context of the Zelda universe Ganondorf has been harmed by the Megaton Hammer and the Biggoron's sword (in his beast form no less). If he can be stunned and beaten to an inch of his life with said weapons, I'm not sure why so many people think other traditional attacks couldn't kill him as well. Yes, I know he's only ever been outright killed by the Master Sword and Silver Arrows, but to quote my dear Swan, "That's like saying Tupac can only be killed by drive-bys".

odbfb.blogspot.com/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html

Ganondorf has no NLF saving his ass

How strong is Dracula

Universal via creating Castlevania iirc.

WD has no feats

Varies on you ask
This is their 7 year old blog when they first researched it and before promotion
roosterteeth.com/post/51217430
They also considered minions

Best she has is scaling to Lapis and that's it.

Zedd barely has any as well
It works
Maybe a different diamond?

>Research team is run by retards who don't understand gameplay and narrative segregation.
I mean I figured as much but still...

Tbh the biggest issue with any Diamond aside from pink is that their powers are designed to interact with other gems.
Hell, we don't even know if YD can harm non-gems with her zaps, we only ever see her stomp on Steven.

If they were reusing Ganondorf, it should've been Ganondorf vs Tupac

I can honestly picture that going well for the fight's animation
>Fight happens on Homeworld
>Zedd zaps surrounding gems to create monsters
>White Diamond controls the monsters by herself
>Zedd just creates a Z-Putty Army in response
>Despite having an obvious weakness, the Putties actually last longer than they should because White Diamond doesn't know

They also try climbing onto White Diamond in swarm just like what they did to the Ninja Megazord in Pink (again, don't read it)

Do you think its a collab match because they're going full army on this like the original blog?

Oh wait YD blew up a wall.
Still don't have good feats for her.

OP here, what the fuck happened to my thread?

Got hijacked by Ben vs Hal which in turn became a Death Battle in general thread

We're talking Lord Zedd vs White Diamond now because Sasuke vs Hiei releasing derailed the thread.

What's more powerful?
Holy weapons or Drive Bys?

It's Death Battle Monday, fool. What'd you think was gonna happen?

Instead of a fight to the death, who would win in terms of looks?

Crystal Gems vs Regis is an interesting idea.
Regis are more durable, but the Gems are more agile and have better coordination. However, the Regis should be able withstand enough punishment for Regigigas to get his ass in gear, giving them a massive advantage. None of the Gem fusions, not even Obsidian, have any feats that stack up to Regigigas' continent moving feat, which means that he handily plows through Obsidian without taking too much damage. However, this fight is ultimately decided not by brute power, but by longevity, and since the Crystal Gems have a reliable source of healing in Steven (who himself would be tough to take down thanks to a combination of defensive powers and the gems protecting him, specifically Garnet with her super speed and future vision), which is something the Regis lack, and the ability to easily bring a poofed gem back via fusion, it's only a matter of time before they get worn down and finished off.

What if its just each one's main trio?

Just Regis vs Gems? Gems, better feats, access to fusion and can actually utilize complex strategies and teamwork, plus Regis have weaknesses that are easy for the Gems to exploit (Regice and physical attacks, Regirock and energy attacks, Registeel being a passive sack of shit.)
Frankly the 4v4 would be closer and more interesting than the 3v3, Regigigas really pushes the trio up in terms of power.

I think the only reason they used it was because the manga itself alluding to planet busting or some shit and the anime feat verifies it

Before the SA forums went down, they wanted Vegeta vs Thor

I feel like it all falls apart when Steven eventually gets shattered (Pink Steven Out) and crushed (Steven Out) but I haven't watched enough SU to know if fusion can bring back completely shattered gems.

Nah, but Diamonds are supposed to be near impossible to shatter so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Worst case scenario Steven dies, Pink comes out and revives him, and now they have to deal with zombie Steven.

By the way, I would like to be proven wrong, and when I first discussed the fight with others here I assumed the Regis would win, but thinking back to my experiences with them in Showdown, I realized that the lack of recovery could be a serious issue for them.

Attached: 1495728847180.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

>thinking it's easy to stop autism.

As cool as that battle could be, I'd prefer a battle involving Steven against someone that's even better than him as redeeming other. CAN HE STOP THE GALAXY OF YOUTH?

Attached: It's space time!.gif (500x229, 967K)

Thanos wins with HOTU

Alright, who should Sakura be sacrificed to?

Alex wouldn't have survived that if his last remaining piecd didn't latch onto the crow.

I think the main reason people have pushed Gems vs Regis aside from regis being a beloved meme is the fact that DB has exactly zero team vs team battles, and that's a travesty.

Sakura vs Amy is a popular pick.

>people
Dude the idea is only popular among like 4 people in these threads

That's multiple.

>Now

Fucking kids...

Yes to both.

Hiei pushing Sake's shit in makes it a good fight.

>Stopped watching YYH after the first demon tournament
>Find out the gang can break planets

Jesus fuck, did every shonen series go full dragon ball at the end?

It probably wasn't intentional by the animators
Not sure about the writer of the manga since its one of those heavily alluded to things that isn't seen on screen

What makes a good edgelord?

>Wasn't intentional by the animators
What makes you say that? It seems pretty clear that super-S level demons are on that level based on what people have said. S-level demons can't even go full power on Earth unless they want to cause a planet wide earthquake.

I don't think the animator did all the math to figure the blast is planet level or knew cloud dispersal is more potent than it really is
He just thought "really big shiny blast"

>What makes a good edgelord?
Was actually thinking about this recently because the new Fire Emblem had an edgelord who was also an absolute delight and one of the best characters in the game which I say as someone who generally hates edgelords.
I think the most important things are
>Knowing how far to take the edge
>Having characters actually react to his assholish tendencies in a realistic way
>Give him an appropriate reason for being so edgy, and give him a personality beyond being an edgelord.
>Your edgelord should actually care about people sometimes
Sasuke fails on every front, most egregiously in the second category, the Sasuke dick sucking goes way too far for way too long.

>Give him an appropriate reason for being so edgy, and give him a personality beyond being an edgelord
I stopped right before Shippuden but isn't seeing your family slaughtered a good reason?
I also remember him also having SOME non edgy traits like when he accidentally kissed Naruto

i want to fuck jinx

I mean it is, but it's the second part that he struggles with.
>I also remember him also having SOME non edgy traits like when he accidentally kissed Naruto
That pretty much disappears entirely when he goes rogue.
Also still not sure why Kishimoto thought the kiss was a good idea.

You think the Naruto guy gave a shit about the math behind Sasuke breaking some big rocks?

It's not his origin, it's what he does. He continues to be a little shit that gets off more or less scott-free.

I mean, Kishimoto at least has an idea on how durable meteors are

Really now?
Really?
The dude who made light speed spit?

Superman could do it

Point is he had Sasuke bust up meteors on purpose
The animator never had Yusuke bust up a planet
I'm fine with the result because fuck Sasuke
I'm just saying certain feats are as powerful because of artists not really caring how big the things are unless its actually engulfing the thing it should scientifically destroy

How does Hiei fit in those categories?

Don't know, not the guy you were talking to.

It's minuscule

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/vampire-bats-have-taste-bacon

Not them but he has a sister or something right?

We need a fourth for a full Rushmore

Yeah, DB says his life goal is to protect her

who's the character?
Edelgard?

>Edelgard
>Edgelard
>Edgelord
No way

Probably Felix or Dimitri.

>Edelgard
I said good character not bad.
Also him should have tipped you off.

Attached: videogamesasuke.jpg (3024x2532, 874K)

Punished Dimitri is fun but the whole point is that you're trying to get him to stop being edgy.

Ganondorf vs Dracula's song got leaked surprisingly early
youtube.com/watch?v=NCUO3EtTWTg

>Everyone but me is a mad subhuman!
>And by that I mean they aren't fooled by my projecting!
You are so sensitive that you think being told "no" is an act of "emotional devastation". Those of us with a sense of reality, meanwhile, are aware that telling you "no" is an act of having a sense of reality.

oh wow, Yea Forums's really intense about the next time

Really? Damnz

Going from memory:

>Knowing how far to take the edge
Takes his L from Yusuke and rarely ever confronts or questions his decisions

>Having characters actually react to his assholish tendencies in a realistic way
Botan takes him seriously when he tells her not to reveal who he is to Yukina, Kuwabara is the only character that gives him friction

>Give him an appropriate reason for being so edgy, and give him a personality beyond being an edgelord.
Born a fire demon in a village full of ice demons and cast out for it. He also wants to do right by his sister, even if he can't reveal who he is.

>Your edgelord should actually care about people sometimes
He cares enough to not let his party get stomped by the Four Legendary Beasts or else he goes back to Demon Jail.

Dude you’re projecting something fierce. Come on. Which fight broke your balls?

Leaning towards Drac

Who wins?
Ben hates them both

Attached: dasm79r-bd810ea8-6e2f-4367-95c6-89eca7e3b443.png (689x385, 396K)

MUH OMNIVERSE memes aside, I'm leaning towards Drac to.

>Can summon minions
>Vast array of magic bullshit
>Can bring Castlevania with him.
>Better monster form with more abilities than Ganondorf who just turns into a big pig guy.

Being able to turn into intangible mist is going to fuck over Ganondorf.

Wait, Sasuke lost because of some non canon feat that wasn't even performed by Hiei?

What the fuck

>Non canon
Brah.

>Wasn't even performed by Hiei
And they gave saucefaggot scaling feats that put him at light speed because LOL LIGHT SPEED SPIT and his rival getting cut through the moon.

It's just that his bullshit scaling feats were worse than Hiei's bullshit scaling feats.

You need to STOP...and grow up again.

I mean yaah but at least those were calced from canon feats.

I agree that fan calculations can be retarded. They got planet level from cloud splitting... Fuck lol

Anyway I think Sasuke could have easily avoided losing if they used his rinnegan/sharingan abilities correctly. For one, he can ressurect himself with Izanagi so I don't think losing like that would be an option.

Doesn't Hiei's fire burn the soul? How does he come back from that?

>Cloud splitting
I don't think you realize what you need to blow clouds away.

Question, who could Eren Jeager fight in a DEATH BATTLE?

It doesn't mater because Izanagi rewrites reality
I've seen that calc before in other sites. Some in the petatons, wich would only give it continent level.

Either way its a non canon feat why would they even consider it? That just takes away credibility from their research team.

>Still thinking the anime is non-canon
Will you shut the fuck up already? I bet you post on vsbw.

Apache Chief.

I'm not even memeing.

>Dragonzord and Sasuke are both moon level
>Kiryu and Hiei are both planet level from scaling of sources with questionable canonicity
wew lad

Even theri calc doesn't make it planet busting, just planet level.

>Izanagi rewrites reality
Good thing Sasuke has never used Izanagi before. You're thinking of Madara.

1. Dragonzord isn't moon level. Alpha-1 got owned by the Megazord after being rebuilt after a glancing blow from an exploding moon of unknown size BTFO so hard Zordon thought he was dead for aeons. That's not moon level.

2. Sasuke isn't moon level. Naruto survived a slice that cut the moon in half and fell through it. That's not the same as surviving like a Death Star laser blowing up a moon.

3. Kiryu was never made to be planet level.

4. Hiei was never made to be planet level

5. Fuck off with this spam and go back to your wikia hugbox. You are why vs battle wikia is the nigger ghetto of who would win fights.

Everyone with senju and Uchiha DNA can use Izanagi, Sasuke has all the requirements. And we're using anime feats? Well then, even street level Uchiha can use Izanagi because of that one flashback during the Itachi vs Kabuto fight.

But I guess only YYH is allowed to use non canon feats?

The anime is not "non-canon." Stop saying that you sperg.

>Sasuke has all the requirements
And he never used it, not once, not even in his most pressing fights. Only Madara and Obito ever used Izanagi. You might as well give Hiei the spirit gun because he "met all the requirements" for it.

Obito and Madara died. Sasuke has never died, therefore there was never need to use Izanagi.

That doesn't answer any of his points at all.

Attached: LBn9q (1).png (772x571, 440K)

Apparently Kiryu is planetary level due to a pachinko game

No you stupid asshole. They never used the pachinko game feat. Stop repeating the meme.

>You are why vs battle wikia is the nigger ghetto of who would win fights
And apparently Yea Forums is the White House of who would win fights?

And your point here is...?

Compared to wikia shitters Yea Forums and Death Battle are gated communities.

What's your point? Do you think Sasuke is sharingan impaired? Fucking retard

Here's an Izanagi explanation from the anime
youtu.be/tuq5bckJJOI

Just because he's physically capable of it doesn't mean he knows the particulars of how to do it.

Yes he's the one sharingan impaired Uchiha. You could say he's the Rock Lee of the Uchihas. Now I can see

He NEVER used Izanagi, not even when his life was on the line. He never even learned it. He just learned about it's existence.

Fuck off back to vsbw.

Has Sasuke ever died to consider it as an alternative? The dude has so much eye hax everytime he's about to die he can just find a better alternative.

His life was never on the line like Obito's and Madara were. They actually had to fucking experience death to consider using Izanagi.