He fell off so fucking hard lmao

He fell off so fucking hard lmao

Attached: 093624875772.jpg (3024x3024, 3.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIZREDmf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck is this?

Earl Sweatshirt - SICK!

I think the issue with Earl at the moment is that he's feigning some sort of deeper message in his music, but in reality there isn't really anything there. You see it with a lot of rappers in that scene, literally its just them saying " I'm black and proud, but also extremally depressed and do a lot of drugs." I still like Earl a lot, but he's sort of going through a pseudo intellectual/spiritual phase in his music right now. Also, nice trips.

I didn't even notice the trips. I just wanted to complain about this album. It's so boring. I'm glad Earl is happier now but this album is nonsense. Tyler's last release was pretty bad too.

no ur wrong SRS was fantastic. This album was trash tho because earl watered down his sound for normies and even admitted it in a recent interview

Nigga, did I say SRS was bad? It's just this and Feet of Clay that were bad. I was hoping SICK would be a return to form.
> and even admitted it in a recent interview
link?

>the smudge stick
whoa...this dude uses incense?
damn. he must be super spiritual

>Tyler's last release was pretty bad too.
CMIYGL is one of the best rap albums of this decade, there are very few rap albums with beats that dense, complex, varied, and skillfully rapped over these days, plus the features and lyrics were tight.

>there are very few rap albums with beats that dense, complex, varied, and skillfully rapped over these days,
Those are things that anybody could've done though. It's well put together but fucking boring, forgettable, and completely devoid of most of what makes Tyler interesting and unique as an artist.

Yeah it's boring

I wish I could make a career out of making 30 min of music every 3 years

filtered

SRS and Feet of Clay were pretty good, I don't know why this was so shit.

sOME GOOD and some bad songs. 6/10

chad opinion: he has zero good projects

>completely devoid of most of what makes Tyler interesting and unique as an artist.
name one other rap album from this decade anything like CMIYGL

I agree with this for the most part. Now that im not a teenager, IDLSIDGO is his only album i can revisit and enjoy, which might just be due to nostalgia

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 116.39K)

>WE WUZ KANGS THE ALBUM ART
cringed to death

I don't think he fell off but I think the sound, in general, is getting to the point where it's just the same generic beats over and over again. I feel like everyone in that scene is just producing the same beats, especially Earl. SICK! felt more like SRS b-sides rather than a new project, in general, I didn't really revisit it after a couple of weeks because it felt like a drag to do so. It's honestly his weakest project to date I'm really tired of that one-minute drumless glitchy stuttering hip hop sound. I wish they would do more unique stuff with it like billy woods is doing.

He fell off a decade ago. EARL was his only good release

Hard disagree. What made you think CMIYGL didn’t sound like Tyler?

Man same

There's literally nothing to be filtered by he's rapping over trap beats.

>name one other rap album from this decade anything like CMIYGL
It sounds like any of the Griselda albums just with more intricate production.

>It sounds like any of the Griselda albums just with more intricate production.
lmao what
you're retarded

CMIYGL sounds like Tyler it just has very little of what I listen to Tyler for. The usual themes are barely present. The production is entirely sample based. Braggadocious lyrics lacking his usual charm and creativity. It was nice to hear him straight rap like on Goblin again but the content isn't as fun or captivating. Tron Cat is a dumbass song but it's extremely catchy and memorable.

He's inconsistent but IDLSIDGO and SRS are definitely good projects. You could maybe make a case for EARL too. I was expecting SICK to be good because Feet of Clay was bad and it's usually "every other project is good" with him.

These album covers are just random shit nowadays huh

You didn't listen to it

Tabula Rasa slaps tho
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIZREDmf4
The problem with Earl is when he pretends to be hood

billy woods fucking sucks too.

bump

>title is WORD!
Guaranteed shit

This is Yea Forums, man, it's hard to tell if you're just fucking with people. Please say sike, though.

Fuck y’all Igor was leagues better than cmiygl

That's not even remotely true.

*ahem*

Attached: MIKE_ Disco!.jpg (320x320, 14.89K)

agree, chum was O.K. and there has been zero positive development since

Honestly, the last MIKE project I really enjoyed was Weight of the World but War in My Pen and Tears of Joy are so good I love what he did on those projects

When are we having another Old Head General?

Never hopefully.

MIKE fucking sucks.

cringe

This mixtape is still dope. And Doris was a great debute i hope his next album will be more of a return to him just spazzing over sick adult swim type beats

Attached: 1563A589-3F52-468C-A02E-17B943E0EC64.png (300x300, 491.56K)

double s swastikas on the letterman bitch

as i get older and less of a teenage angsty depressed faggot i start to realize this

Doris is his only truly great album desu.

>and less of a teenage angsty depressed faggot
kys

nope

Is that something you smoke? (on the lefty)

he has been shit after that 2013 album

Love this album, Spiral/ Disco gives me life

trips of truth

Earl is just the Speech (Arrested Development frontman) of the 10s, he gon go out the same way

How did Speech go out?

Solace, Doris and IDLS and Earl all exist

His newer stuff is meh. Tyler has his moments but both are older and desu their old stuff was so fun when i was a depressed teen. Hard to top that 2012-2015 era

pissing off everyone around him and failing to keep AD from fading into obscurity. none of the original lineup have been part of the group since the second album

yes

Earl has been solo dolo for a while I don't think he'll have that problem

>fell off
Shut the fuck up nigger.

Earl needs to go back to Sly Tendencies/EARL era style. He's a grown man now and his mom can't just ship him off to Samoa now.

Attached: uS1hEMKViqtnSgsTLbi7q2rpnW7zyX3tnnWaCSNiGi8.jpg (612x612, 52.18K)

Is it just me or do I imagine Earl in some fancy suit, with a dictionary in hand, tearing up about his sad shit while rapping in the studio booth, before pausing to grab his hankerchief in his pocket to blow his nose in