Expect a half way decent Spider-Man comic following the adventures of Raimi's Peter Parker

>Expect a half way decent Spider-Man comic following the adventures of Raimi's Peter Parker
>It's actually shit
From the geniuses behind the amazing new Star Wars trilogy, comes another subvertion of my expectations.

Attached: 1561045631_20 - Spider-Man, J_J_ Abrams.jpg (600x900, 117K)

It's literally some teenager's self-insert fanfic that's getting published because his dad pulled some strings. Why did you EVER think it would be remotely decent?

>falling with no leverage but barely grasping spideys neck
What lind of pose is that??

I honestly don't know. Maybe I had hoped JJ's son would be way less of a hack writer.

Pete's son is going to mating press the cliched hair streak Asian girl.

your way more confident in him than I am.
I half expect her to already have a girlfriend by the time he asks her out

>From the geniuses behind the amazing new Star Wars trilogy

You mean the asshole who helped ruin Star Wars

>tfw JJ self inserts as Peter
>gives himself a hook and kills his wife
>his son hates him and never sees him because he’s always working
>making his 120 year old mother figure take care of his shithead of a son
They can’t do anything right. (((Nepotism))) at its finest.

And any movie he makes, he’s an overhyped hack. Just like Spielberg has been in the last 20 years.

>>Expect a half way decent Spider-Man comic following the adventures of Raimi's Peter Parker
It's not Marvel's fault that you're a retard.

>Expect a comic following the adventures of Raimi's Peter Parker
You're just as retarded as Abrams and his son.

I look forward to hate reading this but that's about it, it's not terrible for self insert fanfiction but it's terrible for an official release of the companies most famous brand. He should've gone the Joe hill route and just released stuff under a pseudonym but not using his fathers name would've required effort in getting a spiderman book

>following the adventures of Raimi's Peter Parker

What? Why would you have thought that?

>Aunt May is like 190 now

>Expect something that nobody ever said was going to happen
>didn't get it
based retard

>expecting anything but shit from mary whore
op you played yourself

I mean, maybe some day, but that comes from working to improve your craft as you work your way up. Not getting a job writing the world's biggest superhero with one of the best artists at Marvel (even if she is phoning it in) when you're fresh out of high school, have never written anything before, and have probably never even had a real job.

>Expect a half way decent Spider-Man comic following the adventures of Raimi's Peter Parker

For the love of God, Raimifags need to let it go. It’s been 12 years. He’s not coming back

Why did you expect it to be set in the Rami movie verse? That’s Fucking stupid OP.

this was my first Spider-Man comic in a few years, I liked it

Bummer man, you should check out Spider-Man and the X-Men, or Spider-Man Renew Your Vows

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1890, 2.21M)

why

Both series are not that long and both a lot better than JJA’s Spider-Man, and Amazing Spider-Man has been really good ever since Spencer pocked it up.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1885, 1.75M)

Bloody hell, you are so fucking retarded.

Jeez Louise man you've been raging in every Spider-man thread chill out and read something else instead of indulging in this level of autism

Attached: 1514422542596.png (1327x555, 1.27M)

MJ > Gewn “Goblin Gobbler” Stacy

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1892, 2.74M)

Thats what he meant, autist. Its called sarcasm

Well youre probably a millenial JMS nostalgiafag like the rest of this shit board so you probably wont be able to appreciate how Zdarsky & Spencer have made the best Spidey stories since the 1980s.

Well you're probably some mean words also

>the only good current run of spidey is being written by the nips
what a shock

Attached: fakered.jpg (700x700, 255K)

>expecting anything good from the Abrams

You only have yourself to blame op.