Where are the Carol posters?

Where are the Carol posters?

Attached: 1569187235196.png (1080x1009, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/disney-rumored-lost-confidence-brie-larson-captain-marvel/
epicstream.com/news/NobelleBorines/Disney-Might-Be-Losing-Confidence-In-Brie-Larson-As-Captain-Marvel
twitter.com/MCU_Direct/status/1079147542267551750
youtu.be/v6aV8tKVFls?t=465
youtube.com/watch?v=BjsVRIqOhGA
youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w
youtube.com/watch?v=xrIxGWterYA&t=2727s
youtube.com/watch?v=8n1LCcxTasc
youtube.com/watch?v=qB9lUpD13Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking kek

nice

How? Wasnt she supposed to carry the MCU?

Yet JJ Abrams continues to run amok.

Funny if true.

Attached: 073.jpg (206x290, 26K)

And people said it wouldn't be like the comics

Is this website what I think it is?

What happened?

They always say this, and they're always wrong.
Also pic related

Attached: image.jpg (750x614, 68K)

No that was Peter, Far from home is literally Dsiney trying to present Peter as the new Iron Man, the plan was to make a movie with both Peter and Carol, so they could carry the MCU together, but they know Carol alone in unlikable

>Yet JJ Abrams continues to run amok.
I wonder if he has dirt on people

How does this article praise the CM movie and then one paragraph later admit that she's an unlikable, boring character? Wtf is up with this cognitive dissonance that circles around every Disney production these days

Attached: marvel.png (1664x237, 31K)

I mean, yeah, wegotthiscovered.com citing some YouTube channel does sound like a reputable source for sure.

>reportedly
>literal who
>no website shown
Sounds legit to me!

>It's real
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/disney-rumored-lost-confidence-brie-larson-captain-marvel/
epicstream.com/news/NobelleBorines/Disney-Might-Be-Losing-Confidence-In-Brie-Larson-As-Captain-Marvel

Attached: 1550114762239.jpg (947x647, 65K)

"According to Cosmic Book News, citing YouTube channel Overlord DVD"

Attached: Captain Marvel laugh.png (697x603, 538K)

it happened

Wow, I joked about Carol being Marvel Gohan but this is some legit Toriyama level dismissal

Your definition of "real" needs some fucking work dipshit.

Bad writing. A less standoffish, almost resentful tone at times. Disney thought they read the room, that it would resonate, but that's not what people go to movies like this for. No matter how much they claim otherwise, because they think that's the 'right' answer to give.

>wegotthiscovered

Attached: image.gif (402x300, 1.96M)

>we got this covered

posting direct links and screen shots from that site should result in a 30 day Yea Forums ban

Attached: large-4550887.jpg (600x911, 117K)

just google captain marvel or brie larson

Well maybe Kamala can do the heavy lifting

Continued fromYep
Yes it is
NEXT THREAD

>source: pedo mcgroin
carol is the new central character of the MCU
your REEing won't change it

Attached: 1562174746990.jpg (1030x750, 87K)

Isn't the source of this a Youtube video?

Probably not nice to mock someone when they're down, but...

Haw haw.

>How? Wasnt she supposed to carry the MCU?
If only the MCU had other heroines people like more that could take her place

>pedo
When will this stop being the byword for anybody I don't like/disagree with(because I don't like)?

I despise the state of modern """journalism"""
Taking some random dumbass youtuber and quoting it as news.

>Article about a rumor from youtube
>Rumor is Brie is too much of an unlikable bitch
>Spider-Man was supposed to be used as a sidekick to prop her up and humanize her
>Now the mouse is reconsidering plans to make her the next tentpole/face

Let's face it: had it not been for Infinity War hyping CM up it would've made Ant-Man numbers.

Even if it's true, Disney will says that she's the best.

>believing pedophile book news and wgtc
There are no heroines more liked than Carol

Attached: 1562213608755.jpg (1200x728, 136K)

>carol is the new central character of the MCU
Then the MCU is doomed

And your reeing wont change it
Based boco

>_____ thought they read the room
I really think this phrase is starting to define Hollywood and big show productions. The biggest commercial flops have been flops because they were trying to write a story for a particular kind of audience, only to discover at the box office that this particular kind of audience is merely loud on the internet but not in the box office bux

Man I took one look at the upcoming movies and only shit with Wanda innit got me interested, it’s fucking weird how MCU didn’t put nearly as much an effort pushing her and seems to have been actively trying to make Black Widow irrelevant in non-full Avengers roster shit until they belatedly realised they killed her off before she even had her own movie.

I don’t even like BW but damn if I don’t even think Carol deserves that treatment

Quoting yourself is kind of sad, tripfag. Especially because i'd like to keep your retardness filtered.

A shame because Ant-Man was more relevant to IW and Endgame than Carol.

Wait, wait where the /pol/tards right, did they really fix the books.

Or simply say one thing in public - for good boy points - but when no one is looking or there's no social reward, they revert to the obvious default.

Eh as someone who doesn’t like Carol I’d point out the Bayformers movies made bank until like the 4th or 5th movie where they refused to learn their lesson about nobody giving a shit about human characters

Different person then him, keep reeing no one likes captain feminazi.

The empire is falling apart. Not even the shills can keep up with the mess

Attached: Disney media.jpg (884x1898, 196K)

>Carol Corps are here
Face it, Carol is objectively the worst Captain Marvel. She's a raging alcoholic, rivaled only by Tony, is a government bootlicker, and has been twisted into a knockoff of Superman, just after being a knockoff of Wonder Woman.

hahahaha

Fake news but because this place in incel central you’ll eat it up anyway

Wrong, she's the best one.

Attached: carolpoker.jpg (309x480, 78K)

>According to Cosmic Book News, citing YouTube channel Overlord DVD
>citing YouTube channel Overlord DVD
Oh wow it's fucking nothing.

Isn’t that the cherry on top? Carol had a whole movie to try to sell her as a foundational moment for the Avengers as a whole AND a direct hype aftercredits scene while Ant-Man’s only connection to Endgame was almost an afterthought. And yet, here we are.

And we STILL don’t know why Carol never met Ronan again or has never heard of Thanos

>Man I took one look at the upcoming movies and only shit with Wanda innit got me interested

Attached: 1555034963154.gif (245x315, 734K)

One can only hope

>incel
Found the Carol poster

The first movie was riding the hype of Endgame coming soon, I’m pretty confident that that’s where the majority of sales came from.

The movie itself wasn’t bad, it wasn’t anything spectacular though.

They set Peter up to be the next iron man, hence why they wanted more money.

Kamala is superior in every way, despite being a filthy "casual Muslim".

>an article's source is literally a rando on youtube
Is this really the state of modern journalism?

Aren't the parks losing money over Galaxy Edge low attendance?

Attached: 1565144987169.png (1075x768, 1.6M)

women can't carry heavy things they have no upper body strength
also not sexy enough to portray Carol Danvers

I heard Galaxy's Edge has pretty decent attendance in Disney World. Besides, it's not the holidays yet so not that many people are visiting the parks.

Unironically I wouldn’t mind if Wanda got pushed as much as Carol despite her comics history. Don’t have the hypocrisy to call myself a fan but I appreciate she has a goddamn character arc and a nice, fat powerlevel that’s only on the rise.

>Carol was being swung around by Thanos and struggled holding up two fingers while he was tanking the Gauntlet’s strain
>Wanda went toe to toe with the Thanoscopter, fucking wrecked it within inches of her face and had Thanos so helpless he needed to literally scream for help to get out of her grip

Kamala is just a white girl in brown face. Carol is some weird mix of what this user said

Ants soon

Attached: one_ant_man_by_shamserg_da6x5r7-fullview.png (600x721, 240K)

Honestly I think the worst part was how lazy the reveal of Firy’s scar ended up being

>incel general

Dobson is the only source reporting good attendance and he's never right.

Attached: dobson.png (499x489, 36K)

>Aren't the parks losing money
Yes, since 1995, not much to do with anything

Cute!

>six months later and the incels are still wound up
based carol, based brie

Attached: 1556482740689.jpg (600x900, 180K)

Anyone got the link to the chimp out? That was some good shit.

>She's a raging alcoholic
but she's a she, so that makes it a 'cute and quirky' characteristic
>is a government bootlicker
that just means her character pisses other characters off so the writers will use her to stir shit up. Stirring shit up is half the fun of comics
>twisted into a knockoff of Superman, just after being a knockoff of Wonder Woman
okay yeah that's kind of fucking annoying

Dobson has shitty taste in anything in general

Attached: Yo+dont+have+to+tell+me++im+not+the+_9d0c6a66535e0ff4329bed7f43c79242.jpg (800x588, 217K)

Disney parks have been losing money for a long time now because fewer people are having kids and fewer people can afford to fly across the country on vacation.

Yeah!

Attached: mommy.jpg (1024x1820, 219K)

Not at all, I’m just sick to death of the outrage culture that has taken over this website. You idiots will believe anything you want to be true

Audiences liked her scenes in IW and Endgame. If they learn from this, WandaVision should give her more development, explore the nature of her powers, and let her save Vision, then Multiverse of Madness could be for her what Winter Soldier was for Black Widow, a co-starring role that starts demand for her own movie.
The problem is the possibility that they ignore the audience and decide to adapt comics like House of M that turn her from a heroine into an insane plot device. It's her one story that casuals know, so people keep raising the idea.

Attached: 1556759266958.gif (540x200, 2.95M)

It will be Dr Strange and Black Panther until Xmen

Why dont they just make Black Panther the new Ironman?, people like him much better than this cardboard cutout of a character and they can still pat themselves on the back for having a black lead

Nope
twitter.com/MCU_Direct/status/1079147542267551750
People like Carol more
Nobody cares about what incels think

Attached: 1559443691884.gif (540x350, 2.95M)

this is the world now bitch, adapt or die

>29 Dec 2018

Attached: big yikes for me chief.jpg (900x1333, 154K)

>Nero Wolfe
>Jeremy Brett
Wait, what?

And in the time since her two movies have made $4 billion dollars including the biggest movie ever

Attached: 1495507120858.png (283x233, 118K)

Dr. Strange is the new Iron Man. Carol is the new Thor.

>Dr. Strange
>movie just barely made HALF of what Carol's did

Attached: 1475588492560.png (1588x1425, 2.32M)

>Metroid: Other M
lmao

BASED AND REDPILLED

They had so little confidence they axed most of her scenes in Endgame during editing. Good decision because it paid off.

eh, I hate nuCarol as much as any other straight guy, but this seems like bullshit

Who here /strange/

The MCU trinity is a morally principled country-specific person, a weirdly-mannered detached person who's mastered some kind of specialty, and an overpowered meathead who is heir to some kind of cosmic legacy.
Captain America=>Black Panther
Iron Man=>Dr. Strange
Thor=>Captain Marvel

I'm talking about their emotional role in the team, not how much money they make or who gets the most marketing.

>he believed outragetube
they literally added carol scenes in reshoots

Attached: mmhmm.png (548x543, 357K)

>listen dyke I don’t give a shit about your cunt opinions

Attached: 04291269-9930-4316-BC74-FBCB7B7DF75E.jpg (1242x1691, 1.73M)

Cap Marvel movie was advertised as a "must see" to understand Endgame.

Literally no one likes her.
Getting rid of Iron Man and Captain America and losing Spiderman is going to hurt the MCU. They have no true face of the movieverse now.

Carol is the first in the long line of strictly cosmic characters. Starlord is better as a lead and guardians are more popular than just her.

>Thread still up
Why are all WeGotThisCovered threads like this? Any thread made with them involved should be deleted on site

No it wasn't.

I loved how based Rocket made fun of her dyke mother “May I speak to your manager” haircut and Thanos btfo of her with the power stone. Launched that bitch straight to orbit. Also Thor is more powerful than carol in the MCU

>they literally added carol scenes in reshoots
You are delusional, you are creating your own facts that you want to believe.

Attached: b95.png (900x676, 410K)

Everybody likes her.
And they have Carol as the new face.
Nope Carol is way more powerful than Thor, Thor almost died from just a neutron star.

Attached: 76654911_p0.jpg (650x650, 155K)

YEEES. There is a chance for best boy.

Attached: 9746B6F2-CF44-4552-9EF0-DE8649B9D055.jpg (728x837, 135K)

Seething!

If rumors are to be believed and the MCU going forward is going to be divided into street-level and cosmic series, Carol is just a small piece of something much bigger. I mean there's obviously more room for Guardians of the Galaxy movies since the lineup changes over time. Then there's Nova, Quasar, Silver Surfer, maybe Beta Ray Bill in a future Thor movie, maybe Captain Universe some day.

>marvel zombies all over again

Thor=>Starlord/Guardians

What?

>is a government bootlicker,
>muh precrime!
She isn't a heroic person just a super powered tyrant.

Yeah. Land isn't doing well but it still has the local LA crowd to go up for a day trip. World everyone HAS to fly in and they're relying more and more on the uber rich, who in turn aren't happy to see everything run down and broken like Expedition Everest.

There was no mention of Endgame or Avengers in marketing at all. There was more in the movie than there was marketing.

>NO NO NO NO SHUT UP REEEE

Can you feel it Antbros? How would fans of AntMan like if if they stole another persons enemy again and had him fight the beetle?

Attached: 244ACD0F-E60A-48CE-924D-E8D1CBB304BD.jpg (801x801, 126K)

>thinking there will be another Ant-Man movie

Attached: 1491588364410.jpg (588x521, 78K)

This, now that they couldn't get Tom Holland and Capt. Marvel was unpopular they're going full woke and diverse. Expect all the shit in the comics from the last couple years to be on the big screen. It's the age of gay women of color.

Infinity War post credit scene literally set up Carol to be a key character in fighting Thanos.

Bree Larson unlikable?! Imagine that.

>Capt. Marvel was unpopular
yeah, $1,128,274,794 worth of unpopular
>the absolute delusion of incels

>Thor almost died from just a neutron star.
And then came back and was more powerful than carol and btfo the whole army with his arrival in IW and then destroyed those ships. Carol in endgame only took down one ship. Thor is also a god and liked more while carol is a bitch.

>thorfags

Attached: 1560631146794.png (578x661, 411K)

I never understand why studios think known=profitable without actually looking at how the market actually feels about the material. I was reading Earth 2 shit the other day and was astounded how much stuff in DCEU’s Justice League feels directly lifted from it.

>incels

Now no user, don't assume that.

The joke is that capeshit has literally taken over Hollywood and the big two are still struggling to increase sales.

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1034x1600, 334K)

>carolfags

Attached: 778B9C9C-9800-4007-87F3-1E80D96F3DA6.jpg (379x502, 39K)

Shut the fuck up Boco.

Attached: 1456789992306.png (314x300, 201K)

>captain fungus

Just saying.

If it were popular wouldn't Disney have confidence in the franchise?

Reminder that Brie's literal fungus movie is higher rated than any DCEU movie

Attached: 1554677802976.jpg (935x867, 54K)

Let them have it, it's the favourite word of Carol posters. By the way for how much longer does "soi" has to be filtered?

Gohan was likeable and a genuinely good addition to the Z Fighters. Carol is just a huge cunt.

Why is it always the same group of cunts that are ass augured over Captain Marvel?

They do, pedo mcgroin is making up rumors to try and smokescreen for Dick Rider again
Meanwhile Marvel is already casting for Kamala and Teddy for Carol's franchise spin-offs

cringe desu

>I never understand why studios think known=profitable without actually looking at how the market actually feels about the material.
For the specific example of the WandaVision series, they're talking about looking to some of their popular comic stories for material, and they may actually think that their fans like House of M or King's Vision series. People who like them don't want to see those stories in the MCU.

>They do, pedo mcgroin is making up rumors to try and smokescreen for Dick Rider again

What?

>ass augured

Attached: 1hlgkw.jpg (590x312, 24K)

Matt McGloin, a pedophile and Dick Rider fan who runs Cosmic Book News, is making shit up to try and smear Carol
Same guy who harassed James Gunn for cutting Nova from Guardians, including publishing his cell number

What?

What makes you think its solely about Captain Marvel?

all of marvel's best girls (especially those that are popular with non-comic readers) are supporting characters or mutants or part of a team.

Wow, what a faggot.

>dat filename

Attached: ED53TBUXsAEQb21.jpg (713x922, 60K)

You can't smear Carol, she is not a real person.

>1 billion dollary doos and it's still not enough
The mouse is a cruel mistress, it seems. I hope they're kind to Kamala.

Fuck you for forgetting what they did to Thor. Last we saw he gave up being royalty, his hammer, Andreas a fat sack of crap with a beer gut.

Elizabeth Debicki a superior.

Attached: rexfeatures_10302782h.gif (1000x563, 476K)

It's so weird when i see other people posting my Briefu

Hela was right

Attached: cate-blanchett-sceglie-il-suo-film-marvel-preferito-e-non-e-thor-ragnarok.jpg (1200x600, 103K)

>Her movie is so fucking bland and generic they had to load it up with MUH 90S NOSTALGIA to make it remotely interesting
>Endgame makes her a fucking joke who doesn't even appear for 10 minutes
>People don't fucking like resting bitch face
>Brie herself constantly comes off as passive aggressive and insecure in interviews, and is even worse when interviewed besides fellow cast members
>B-B-BUT MUH 1 BILLION MARK
Fucking Avatar made $2B and no one is asking for a fucking sequel

Attached: t10opanime.png (1940x1524, 3.19M)

Weird but good right
Except people love her, incels like you don't count

Attached: brie.webm (480x480, 1.06M)

We know it's you

>better than DCEU
>implying that’s something to be proud of

>thinking there won’t be

Absolutely based and redpilled, she was so hot in Guardians

wait she's looking really good in this one.

usually I just lurk but these pictures have been better than usual? They seem like newish, from TIFF maybe

Attached: brie box.jpg (1032x1280, 206K)

>They have no true face of the movieverse now
>Thor
>BP
>Strange
>Starlord

>Fucking Avatar made $2B and no one is asking for a fucking sequel
I’m asking for one, and we are getting four more of them. As soon as Disney drops the trailer, y’all be crying and excited to return to Pandora,but I digress.

Attached: 599D7EBE-5220-4CCE-A9BA-4D47FAADC151.jpg (1920x1080, 2.27M)

What the fuck is she wearing?

Sup fellow Larsgang

Attached: brie.jpg (400x551, 32K)

>Everybody likes her.
Ms. Yea Forums is going on *right now*,
It may be a shitshow, but Carol didn't even get past the nomination round. Kamala did.

Hold up, what's galaxy's edge, what have I missed

Carol would win in a landslide if it wasn't rigged and you know it.

Attached: 1431490494645.png (500x500, 273K)

the fact she was only in Endgame for 2 minutes may have hinted that

I don't even have some kind of weird political hateboner for her like a lot of people on here seem to but she never really nailed it.

>166 replies
>62 posters
wew lad

I might be cool, but I think Ant-Man 3 should feature villains with more weird powers

There is not a single shred of evidence that indicates that another Ant-Man movie is not going to be made

Attached: ant-man-trailer.jpg (452x337, 46K)

Captain Marvel 2 has been announced and Ant-Man 3 has not
Captain Marvel came out after Ant-Man & the Wasp
QED

Attached: ZEjlYBO.jpg (1443x1821, 489K)

I want to kiss her.

it's Disneyland's Star Wars land, and it's flopping badly

Good.

>You want to what, user?

Attached: look.jpg (640x863, 87K)

>check the story
>the source is "a youtuber"
>at the very end after doing a decent job remaining neutral it suddenly segways into admonishing marvel for "alienating their audience"

lmao they can't resist forcing their political takes in can they

>Cosmic book news
>Sequel was confirmed was actually confirmed in comic con
>Already introduced Skrulls as a key element and Monica and she's gonna maryy Valkirie
Well shit, it's been a while since the buying seats saga. Why journalists get away with throwing random shit these days?

Attached: fat dolphin.jpg (600x400, 34K)

that ass

Captain Marve 2 has been announced with Spider-Man, now that they lost the rights they don't have confidence in the project. Did you even read the topic?

He really thinks disney gives a fuck about him. He's desperately fellating them probably assuming its the only way he'll ever be hired by them

just staring starry eyed at this pic

cringe larper

The full list of phase 5 has yet to be announced, obviously BP 2 and CM 2 had priority because they made billions, that is still not proof of the cancellation of another Ant-Man film.

Attached: Evangeline_Lilly_SDCC_2014.jpg (1493x2073, 1.31M)

I'm staring at her

>believing outragetubers

Attached: 1537590324165.webm (1280x720, 424K)

Big cope

I'm staring at her thick make-up. She really went heavy handed applying foundation.

I mean if Endgame showed anything its how poorly she works with others. Dr stranges movie was meh but he really showed his worth in his one scene in ragnarok. If Endgame showed anything carol doesn't work well in a group, so literally what is the point of her? To just steal stories from better characters just to butcher them?

This is fake but

I've seen some interviews and apparently Feige is really harsh on every movie Marvel makes, James Gunn said that the only time he saw Feige truly happy and proud was when Infinity War came out. So we can indeed assume that Feige wasn't happy at all with Captain Marvel

>spincel

Attached: FuckYou.png (810x688, 455K)

>Why dont they just make Black Panther the new Ironman?
Really, just make him the new CAP. He has far more in common with him than the others and fills a similar niche as a leader within the superhero community and as a figurehead.

Fuck Carol, push BP more.

>Nope Carol is way more powerful than Thor, Thor almost died from just a neutron star.
Man, I actually forgot how stupidly powerful they made her for some reason. That shit was so unearned, it's not even funny.

>That moment you realize that a re release of avatar would put it back in the top spot
>But not re releasing the movie will probably result in the sequel bombing

Oh decisions decisions disney

>but they know Carol alone in unlikable

just pair her up with Wolverine, they had some sort of relationship back in the Claremont days, it'll make her instantly likable

Maybe if she wasnt a cunt?

>to old

Oh so that means it’ll never happen?

>WeGotThisCovered
>Real

Attached: Is this bitch for real?.png (1488x730, 1.18M)

>Feige wasn't happy at all with Captain Marvel
You're using weasel words with "happy at all with" to push the idea of the film's failure. The implication from Gunn is that Feige wasn't happy with any of the films, which would therefore comprise every film from "Iron Man" up to "Black Panther". Furthermore, this would not necessarily include "Captain Marvel" because that film didn't come out until after "Infinity War"; if we were to assume that "Captain Marvel" was not a good film because Feige wasn't happy with it, then we could easily figure "Endgame" into that same generalization.

>just use BP instead of CM

nigga did you forgot that the MCU has fucking Reed Richards, Silver Surfer and the X Men now? just use them

>So we can indeed assume that Feige wasn't happy at all with Captain Marvel

So what does that say of all the movies that he was unhappy with before Captain Marvel then?

Carol is better than any of those

Attached: EDz-G96XYAAs2Fo.jpg (864x1224, 188K)

Tonys not a "raging alcoholic" hes a sad drunk.

In what way? She's stronger but thats about it, she's not personable or relateable or competent

If they cast Kransinski and his wife as Reed and Sue and make it a wholesome family superhero flick with science it will make loads of money. Literally just remake the 2004 FF with better graphics and it’ll make a killing. Those movies are underrated desu and only suffered due to being made in the early 2000s.

She was always a knockoff of Supergirl

Everyone say it with me
>Get brad bird
>get brad bird
>get brad bird

Wanda is better and stronger and did more than Carol in Endgame, change my mind. Pro tip: you can’t.

Don't think about it, the whole point of Carol posters is to give a fake sense of self confidence.

>they literally added carol scenes in reshoots
Jesus. Was she even in the movie in the original cut?

How about this? Tobey Maguire as Reed Richards, Andrew Garfield as Moon Knight

So if Sony ever wants to make a live action Spider verse they can't because Feige did a pro gamer move on them

>being forced to put carol in the movie
>only put her in for 5 whole minutes
Based

Literally everything carol did in endgame ruined a potential awesome character moment

>prevented tony and nebula finding a way home on there own
>Stole the destruction of thanos's ship from Nebula
>stole the last punch em up with thanos from hulk

And that's not even scratching the surface of the plot hole that her hamfisted inclusion added to the movie. Why didn't she deal with thanos before he got the infinity gauntlet bros? Wasn't he the exact type of threat she left earth to prevent?

>change my mind. Pro tip: you can’t.
Well yeah, it is impossible to change your mind because you're set on your ways, but Carol destroyed the goddamn ship Thanos came in, with his entire army that hadn't been deployed yet. All Wanda did was pull his armor off.

Would be good chess, but idk if those are the right castings.

>>prevented tony and nebula finding a way home on there own
LMAO they had no way to go back
Nebula was too busy killing herself to do that
They never were going to use him for that, accept it, they made him Professor and stayed like that.

Jesus christ you guys are pathetic.

X-Men movie well is currently poisoned.
It was okay to announce F4 since its been four years since Fantfourstic, but an X-Men movie just bombed a few months ago.

Big if true. Terrible, Disney.

>Reed Richards

Is not a part of the current lineup, won't be until a good few years down the line, the current team is what they've got to build up for now.

>Silver Surfer

Ditto.

>X Men

They're waiting for that corpse to stop stinking after the Dark Phoenix debacle.

>All Wanda did was pull his armor off.
Oh you mean btfo Thanos so hard that he had to call an air strike on himself and his men to get away?

>but Carol destroyed the goddamn ship Thanos came in, with his entire army that hadn't been deployed yet.
Thor literally destroyed multiple ships and countless soldiers in IW upon his arrival

>says the "man" defending disney ruin a character to force her in a role she was never meant for

Honestly I just wanted more tony and nebula moments but another user brought up the much cooler potential moment with them being picked up by stallone and bringing the revengers into the story organically. But no lets just have a woman steal a victory from another woman (carol stealing a major blow against thanos from nebula) Though I understand it wouldn't be an accurate portrayal of modern white women without stealing a moment from a woman of color

It's like watching a robot slowly move around and speak in dull monotone. I just do not understand why they thought she would work out in that role.

Andrew Garfield would be a fantastic Moon Knight, don't know about Maguire but whatever, if you get him you piss off both Sony and raimifags for eternity

In the shadow realm where they belong.

Fantastic Four is coming in 2022, same with Silver Surfer
X Men is the one coming around 2023-2024

2020 and 2021 is the "cooldown phase"

>Oh you mean btfo Thanos so hard that he had to call an air strike on himself and his men to get away?
Yeah, said airstrike that got stopped in its tracks when Carol came from deep space to fuck its shit? Wow!
>Thor literally destroyed multiple ships and countless soldiers in IW upon his arrival
And yet he couldn't even graze Sanctuary. Makes you think.
Dude just think about it for a second: you say she was in there for 5mins, while the rest of the 2h30mins were dedicated to the others... Make up your mind about her already, if she was relevant enough to be there, or if her influence bogged down EVERYONE that had way more presence in the movie. But it can't be both, because that's delusional as fuck and just shows you got a crusade against her.

Truth is, they didn't make anyone do the things you wanted them to do because they never meant them to do that, simply put. Even if she got removed from the movie, they would've found a way to save Tony from space and have someone else destroy Sanctuary. It's fucking stupid to pretend that she was there to undercut everyone when she was barely there.

>makes 1.2b
>loses confidence
I call bullshit.

O B S E S S E D

Of course it is bullshit, it's from We Got This Covered based on a youtube rumor.

>prevented tony and nebula finding a way home on there own

Tony is good at engineering, but not bullshit good enough to make a starship already on its last legs magically provide the necessary food, life support, and fuel to keep them going until help arrived. She's the only individual in the galaxy that we know of that can pull off faster than light travel without the assistance of any technology like the jump point system or the Bifrost.

Nebula isn't superpowered, not to that ridiculous degree anyways, to do anything to Sanctuary. She was practically a liability considering the tech attached her body was practically slaved to Thanos.

What the fuck is wrong with you morons asking for Hulk's rematch against Thanos? Hulk got his ass rocked by a Thanos that was already half-assing it by not simply clicking people away into the sun with the fucking space stone, and also "having fun" as stated by Maw. What the fuck was Hulk going to do differently?

Is it weird that I am genuinely surprised to see Dobson talking about something but not shitting on it? I thought he only spoke in angry complaint.

But that's the thing about retconning her to "always have been there", which I get isn't necessarily a full retcon since fury does say the the avengers initiative was an established idea. But what do we see her do in those five minuets? Talk down to every character and then deflate the tension of the final battle by proving that she could've beaten thanos the whole time (also where the fuck did she come from? in her last scene smack talking black widow she explicitly says she won't return to earth and is going to be outside of communication range. Shouldn't they have called her in to guard the place as they went back in time for the plan?) While I won't lie my own annoyance comes from disney's obsession with her, but that's because they destroyed Marvell the kree skrull war and her own personality to make her movie

>Hulk got his ass rocked by a Thanos that was already half-assing it by not simply clicking people away into the sun with the fucking space stone, and also "having fun" as stated by Maw. What the fuck was Hulk going to do differently?
Yes, heroes never get their ass beat by the villain and then come back later to defeat them after gaining some character development and learning some valuable lesson.
It never, ever happens.

and its true that the madder hulk gets the weaker he gets. It's much more interesting that bruce banner seemingly over came the entire core conflict of his character off screen. Just like captain marvel did all of these amazing things off screen

I think a big part of the success was that people were hungry for something Avengers-related after Infinity War and before Endgame.

>But that's the thing about retconning her to "always have been there"
But that isn't true?
>Talk down to every character
She didn't do such thing, she explicitly says "we didn't have you guys in other planets". How the fuck does she talk down to anyone? In fact, Steve agrees with her when she says they should go fight Thanos. The fuck?
>and then deflate the tension of the final battle by proving that she could've beaten thanos the whole time
Dude, Thanos could've been beaten by anyone in the battlefield that was strong enough (Thor, Carol, Wanda), the real reason why they didn't was plot convenience. That battle was bullshit because he was fighting against three guys and beat them all, then Wanda arrives and ties him, and she NEVER goes back to do that again. So Carol arriving and trying to take the Gauntlet off him wasn't as egregious as everything that came after, simply a show of feats. If she could have, she would've. AND SHE COULDN'T.
This whole discussion is retarded because you're still trying to think rationally about it even though the last movie was just a show of flashy lights that was making time for Tony to make the snap, THAT'S IT.

>Yes, heroes never get their ass beat by the villain and then come back later to defeat them after gaining some character development and learning some valuable lesson.

Here's what Banner learned, Hulk isn't powerful enough to take on Thanos personally, much less Thanos himself and his whole fucking host.

>It never, ever happens.

See above. If a fucking five-year-old can figure out that Thanos can casually slap Hulk's shit in no matter how angry he can get, but you can't, you've got issues.

>Hulk strength with Banner's smarts can't find some way to put up a fight against Thanos
Have you unironically never read a book? It's a fucking core staple in fiction that just because a character loses the first time round doesn't mean they're forever unable to win against the bad guy.

Ant-Man was always a small scale pet project that no one in charge of MCU really gives much of a shit if it exists or not.

>retconning it that the avengers was literally named after her
How is that not her "always being there"?

She's a bad character, that's it. She was poorly conceived written and acted. Her power level is annoying and her presence, while yes didn't detract much but her absence would've forced the writers to get creative with those moments she poorly emoted her way through.

Nope, she's the best.

>How is that not her "always being there"?
No, because she was pretty clearly in deep space for a decade and a half.
>She's a bad character, that's it.
So you ran out of argument, notice how you ignored the rest LMAO

Instead of wondering why the fuck Carol didn't do this and that, ask yourself why did Wanda disappear after she tied Thanos with her powers. Where was she, user? What was she doing?

>she was deep in space
>but somehow missed the fucking space despot killing planets and working with people she specifically said to not do shit like that

so she's incompetent on top of being arrogant and boring?

>because she was pretty clearly in deep space
Doing what, exactly? Because she never knew about Thanos, who had been on a big galactic murder campaign.

Space is huge.
We don't know yet, maybe in another movie we'll find out.

But user, answer me this: Where was Wanda in the battlefield after she tried to trap Thanos? Please don't dodge the question, please! If she's so strong, what was she doing?

So you've lost any talking point supporting carol and have resorted to smack talking other women? I'm sorry for assuming you're a man only a woman would throw another woman under the bus to build herself so poorly. Wanda got her one moment and got out of the way for carol user, thats it

I don't fucking care where Wanda was. Jesus christ do you have autism?

>Ant-Man was always a small scale pet project
I see what was done here

>Hulk strength with Banner's smarts can't find some way to put up a fight against Thanos

No, I didn't read your fanfic where Banner uses his extreme smarts to study and master 126 martial arts to combine with his Hulk Strength to Narutojutsu Thanos into submission. Do you complain when Thanos nearly effortlessly annihilates Hulk whenever they meet in comics?

But I do care, because you keep insisting Carol's power level is annoying and makes her boring (clearly you haven't cracked open a comic before btw), so I gotta wonder what the fuck you think of Wanda.
I'm not smack talking anyone here, I am asking about her because you keep insisting one of them is "too powerful to be there" for flimsy reasons, then ignore the gaping hole that is Wanda. Please answer the question.

>And yet he couldn't even graze Sanctuary. Makes you think.
He was too busy kicking too much ass in IW and killing Thanos. He also killed him when carol couldn’t.

>Overloard DVD
Really? They're citing this guy?

Fucking really?

Attached: bl6a906y70j31.jpg (744x525, 112K)

Based, but also shut the fuck up boco

are you saying there's a CHANCE of them hooking up together if the Split didn't happen!?

Attached: chance.png (425x225, 114K)

>He also killed him when carol couldn’t.
She had him in an armlock, if you remember? She could've killed him right there. At that point it was pointless to do so.

>Yeah, said airstrike that got stopped in its tracks when Carol came from deep space to fuck its shit? Wow!
Wow she killed one ship, congrats. She also got bitchslapped by the power stone. She was the ultimate jobber in that movie.

I mean it would've been nice to see hulk redeem himself from being such a bitch in the first movie. but I understand the only way to build such a poorly conceived character like carol is to actively sabotage other characters

>She had him in an armlock, if you remember? She could've killed him right there. At that point it was pointless to do so.
Cope. She went there to kill Thanos, literally the whole reason to do so was to kill him, then she decided it was worthless? Yeah right.

>Wow she killed one ship, congrats.
It was a capital ship, but cool, keep pretending it's the same shit. Dumbass.
Hulk being a bitch in the movie had nothing to do with Carol, it was their own conscious choice not to have the stupid rematch for dumbass powerlevel fags. They could've done it in Infinity War too and they didn't, and she wasn't even in the movie.

>Rocket: "What did you do?"
Everyone in the room agreed it was a bad idea to kill him because they wanted to extract information, Thor just went and did it in a fit of rage. Don't play coy.

>gaping hole that is wanda
user she got her one punch em up (that she fucking earned) and got out of the way for the next person user. I'm just arguing that next person should've been the character labeled "the strongest avenger" since 2008 and not the cunt who swooped that title from him in 2019

>It was a capital ship, but cool, keep pretending it's the same shit. Dumbass.
So one ship. Congrats.

Attached: Carol Danvers.jpg (585x1000, 200K)

>She wasn't even in infinity war
and it was a much better movie

>and got out of the way for the next person user.
LMAO
So she disappeared for the rest of the fucking movie "to give others a chance", this is rich, please do keep up.
Hilarious!

>Everyone in the room agreed it was a bad idea to kill him because they wanted to extract information
There was no other info to extract, even Nebula confirms it. Stop being stupid, Carol went there to kill him and didn’t. Thor went for the head.

She didn't get the votes necessary to make the top 128. Where were you guys?

I think Wanda's fucking great, but I don't know where she was on the hectic battlefield moment to moment. The time period where she wasn't there that you're so autistically obsessed with is so small and irrelevant.

>stupid rematch for dumbass powerlevel fags
It's not about powerlevel you fucking retard. It's about the narrative.

She was interrogating him
>this is how stupid carolhaters are

And he ended up as a fucking useless oaf, congrats to him.
>but I don't know where she was on the hectic battlefield moment to moment.
Because her presence there was completely superfluous, she got Thanos caught and "cornered", then he called an airstrike and disappeared for the rest of the movie. Oh wait no, she was there for the A-Force moment, and that's it. She left!

All three of them voted

She actually got more votes than Rogue. She got 8 votes and Rogue got 6.

>I mean it would've been nice to see hulk redeem himself from being such a bitch in the first movie.

He snapped everybody back to life, he redeemed himself a thousandfold.

>but I understand the only way to build such a poorly conceived character like carol is to actively sabotage other characters

You mean the movie where Carol never showed up? Hulk was already confirmed to be a bitch when Thanos, while playing around, hands him his ass in a punch up. They set the hard limit for Hulk in the first ten fucking minutes of Infinity War when they showed how insignificant he is compared to Thanos, without any involvement on Carol's end.

Keep what up user? Explaining that introducing the "strongest character ever that doesn't afraid of anything" just before the final movie in a ten year story to inorganically push her box office was bullshit? and the problems she brought with her retconned importance wouldn't be considered a problem if she was a good character? I will

>Explaining that introducing the "strongest character ever that doesn't afraid of anything" just before the final movie in a ten year story to inorganically push her box office was bullshit?
Are you talking about Wanda here still?

>They set the hard limit for Hulk
Fucking powerlevel fags, jesus christ

Yes user because who has ever heard of the hulk going beyond he assumed limits? It's not like he has a catchphrase that explicitly states how his emotional state affects his power

The ones who wanted the stupid rematch are the powerlevel fags, not them.
Dude it wasn't going to happen because the Russos didn't want it to happen, give up.

The runnos didn't want carol to happen user but were forced into it

>Wanda introduced just before the finale
>has been here for 5 years
what did they mean by this

>The runnos didn't want carol to happen user but were forced into it
I mean, if we get into it, they didn't want a lot of characters to be used in the finale, and they didn't, they snapped a lot of characters that could've been way more useful than the main ones. And given their choice of characters to use, I'm not sure exactly what you're defending here:
>Sends Steve back in time and comes back too old and frail to fight again
>Thor is a fat soft boi during 90% of the movie
>Hulk is the Professor and is never seen in action
>Natasha got fridged in an intentionally funny scene, instead of Hawkeye (despite her having a movie coming up)

And these were THEIR choices, imagine that!

I don't think you understand what powerlevel faggotry even is

You're right, I'm sorry, I'm not an avid DeathBattle drone, I should stay in my lane.
Either way, it's fucking dumb to care about a rematch that was intentionally brushed aside within the first minutes of IW, where Hulk jobbed to Thanos.

I don't know what you're trying to say here user I'm not saying the movie was perfect I'm just saying carol made it worse

Except they said Carol is their favorite character
Incels BTFO

Yes user hulk jobbed to establish the threat of a character who up until that point we were only told of his strength. What I'm saying is it would've been a nice bit of cyclical writing to allow hulk to get the final punch em up before being BTFOd again to let tony do the snap, rather than giving it to charmless marvel

>I-I don't understand, b-but she sucks!
Yes I know user, you're stuck on that speed, but what I'm saying is that you're talking about "choices" and their choices of characters made them worse. So if anything, I'd rather they didn't use her that much, so she gets better in next movies.
Nah don't lie, it was Captain America.
>What I'm saying is it would've been a nice bit of cyclical writing to allow hulk to get the final punch em up before being BTFOd again to let tony do the snap
He wasn't going to do it because he wasn't even fighting. Period. Stop whining over her as if she was the reason they didn't do it, HULK WAS NEVER GOING TO DO THAT.

user if she didn't play well with thor or tony how is she going to get better? She's just a bad character hence why disney was banking on spiderman to make her more likeable.

>I'm not an avid DeathBattle drone
Neither am I. But you're the one who has decided that because a character lost once, that permanently puts them at a lower ranking than the character who beat them.
Pretty typical powerlevel faggotry

>user if she didn't play well with thor or tony how is she going to get better?
Becuase neither are there? What kind of question is this?
>She's just a bad character hence why disney was banking on spiderman to make her more likeable.
Why are you repeating a rumor that was already proven to be false?
That wasn't me, but it was obvious they weren't going to give him a fucking rematch, it's like expecting another Doctor Strange vs Thanos fight when it was going to be a retread of Infinity War. POINTLESS.

>he fell for outragetube bs
YIKES

>listening to comicsgater youtubes

Attached: i can't even.jpg (1577x570, 160K)

>Neither am I. But you're the one who has decided that because a character lost once, that permanently puts them at a lower ranking than the character who beat them.

I'll ask again, do you have an issue when Thanos consistently beats the shit out of Hulk in the comics?

is this where I say dilate?

No but I have a problem with banner losing everything that made him an interesting character in the span of one movie. Just like you should be mad that they butchered carols character for her shitty movie

They can't give Hulk the treatment they all want because of stupid movie rights, so they're forced to butcher him.

Except Carol's movie is the best one Marvel's ever put out and she was the best character in it and in the whole MCU too.

>all this Carol Corp COPE ITT
loving every laugh

It has to do with a lot of reasons but summed up:

-Park ticket prices have been rising for years
-This has resulted in less and less families bothering to spend the money to go there
-Especially since Universal is raking in all those Harry Potter bucks at their park
-Disney was hoping that the new Star Wars area would renew interest and make families consider coming to the park despite the more expensive tickets
-It doesn't

Dude it's a circlejerk of faggots dabbing among themselves over a false rumor. But you do you.

No, because I didn't necessarily wanted Hulk to win a hypothetical rematch either. Just to do better than last time

youtu.be/v6aV8tKVFls?t=465
(7:45)

>Just to do better than last time
What's even the point if he's going to lose again? No one, absolutely NO ONE was going to win that fight, it was all about Tony doing the Snap at the end, so they had to put in fights they didn't put in Infinity War.

Don't you guys get tired of arguing and flinging shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=BjsVRIqOhGA

It would've been nice to see the hulk properly appear alongside cap and ironman in their last movie

>being this butthurt carol didn’t kill Thanos

"All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Incel, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Brie Larson. He piled upon the woman’s flat ass the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart’s shell upon it."

“The White Woman dwelt in his head as the monomaniac incarnation of all those malicious agencies which some DEEP men feel eating them, till they are left living with half a heart and half a lung."

Attached: really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg_1295986041.jpg (510x381, 25K)

Dude my real butthurt is the fact that Tony did the Snap because I fucking loathe him, I would've wanted Thor to redeem himself and do it himself after getting denied first. They didn't let him do it, and he wasn't really that useful beyond cheering Cap for picking up the hammer.
But n0o0o0o0o0o0o turns out the real main character of the entire MCU is Tony so you gotta give him the honors! Nevermind that he was an egotistical fuck that caused half of the conflicts the Avengers faced.

Attached: 9D0C5F74-A28A-4763-A555-1F1959361884.jpg (1175x627, 879K)

>turns out the real main character of the entire MCU is Tony so you gotta give him the honors
Uh yeah that’s the point. Without Iron Man being such a success we wouldn’t have any of the other 20 movies or whatever that came after. Ironman revitalized Marvel Studios after slumping with FF and Spider-Man, (which if remade with CGI and graphics would make a lot of money). Plus the avengers were all funded by Stark. Plus RDJ cost a shitload (because of the success of Iron Man) so he had to be put at that position, this was also his last movie so him and Cap had to do something badass and epic.

I spit on him and his success. I would've wanted the MCU to revolve around Cap instead.

The Avatar posting on Yea Forums was fucking obnoxious I wonder if abatap is still alive

Why is Captain Marvel the most hated female fictional character of all time?
I don't see this kind of discussion and obsession from both sides (fanatics and detractors) with other popular fictional characters like The Bride, Ellen Ripley, Storm, Sarah Connor, Wonder Woman, Jean Gray, Charlies Angels, the list just goes on and on, heck even the recent Dark Phoenix film hate train is not that bad, compared to Cpt Marvel's

It would've been nice but cap wasn't that much of a success and honestly relying on a character called captain america to play well in the rest of the world just wasn't going to happen

He's in Black Widow, we know, at least.
But chronologically his last film, unless Ghost AI Tony shows up later.
E.
D.
I.
T.
H.

see

Because they're very obsessed over it, and they needed something to replace the Rey hate with. I noticed you conspicuously neglected to mention her when she got plenty of hate. It's all muh Disney => muh feminism, that's it.
And nobody gave a fuck about Dark Phoenix, so nobody bothered to see the shitty movie anyway.

In a perfect world it would’ve revolved around Cap, then FF, then Spider-Man, with Thor and Avengers somewhere in the middle, and Nick Fury would be Hasselhoff.

Attached: 9DDE8A9E-E57B-4A09-B4E1-C6468067D066.jpg (800x1000, 189K)

Maybe Feige should have cared more about casting before hand, but he’s a retard who brought Natalie Portman back as Whor

His name is Captain America, I'm honestly surprised that Cap has gotten as much love as he did in spite of his name and what he generally represents to a lot of people around the world.

She was dismissive of the White Male Critic, and this caused the Capegate players to immediately rush to defend the honor of movie critics against such slander and blasphemy.
Rotten Tomatoes was flooded, fake pictures of empty theaters taken, a thousand threads launched to make certain that Captain Marvel flopped at theaters.

And since Incelanon takes losing about as well as Orange President, now we have to make shit up about it.

Attached: PROOFS.jpg (603x700, 62K)

>Rey
>I noticed you conspicuously neglected to mention her
what if he literally forgot her? cause she's really that forgettable?
kek

The Captain marvel hate is because they turned carol into a huge cunt dyke feminist man hater and Brie Larson is insufferable as an actress. That’s the honest truth and everyone saying “butthurt” or posting Brie are either women, fags, or shitposting.

>fake pictures of empty theaters taken
Top kek, S E E T H E harder mousecuck

I'm so, so sorry.
Next time, really try to do better.

Nope, it's because she's a massive success and incels can't cope.

Lmao nice concern troll cunt

She's pretty much just superman with none of the positive qualities. That and Captain marvel would've made more sense as a rotating role until they got to carol, just having her be it outright pretty much shot all of her backstory on top of her actual personality out the window

No, because he went out of his way to mention famous characters that are well received, then stuck Carol in there as if to claim she's the same as them when he's treating her differently from the start. It's quite obvious.
And we endured two years of Rey shitposting, so your argument doesn't hold water.

Tits or gtfo

Jesus, the board was fucking hell trying to filter out the "OHNONONONO" empty theater bullshit and wojak/pepe posting when the movie was first released, then it somehow got worse when they realized the movie was not only not going to flop, but actually become successful, prompting the second wave to fill in that gap by saying that Disney bought their own tickets.

What compels people to dedicate so much to something they allegedly don't care about?

I want to serve

Attached: A2152933-CC4B-4913-8FB2-7B1A4520B880.jpg (736x1024, 104K)

Nope, she's Superman except actually good.

Would you like some pointers on your next Disney Takedown? You have to at least appear to make an effort, this Doomcock-tier shit just won't cut it.

Crippling loneliness.

I mean you can say that all you want but name me one story of hers on par with "what's wrong with truth justice and the american way" or For all seasons or for the man who has everything

Good
Any one of her stories
Try In Pursuit of Flight just to start

Attached: ED7XlXhUUAA1DHH.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

>SEETHING this hard cause his precious character wasn't mentioned
holy shit, take your pills user, the obsession is disgusting

Attached: Damage Control Task Force.png (600x400, 341K)

paul rudd will be at nycc he has to say something about ant-man 3

where u get this pic form

>any one of her stories
wow user, I'm a huge spiderman fan and I can admit when he has a stinker, you literally cling to the smallest "victory" because you have such a lack of faith in her as a character the moment you let one criticism in you realize how little there is. Which volume is that story from?

They just have to grow her hair back

>turns out Sony is saving us
Amazing.

>be bored and lonely
>pretend to love Carol Danvers and Brie Larson because it's effective bait
>save a collection of Carol Danvers and Brie Larson pictures
>find a thread related to Carol Danvers or Brie Larson
>spam folder of images
>reply to yourself with meme text and reaction images
>agree with yourself
>rinse and repeat
What is it all for?

Beetle wouldn’t be to bad but I don’t think that’s possible with the sony split and all, though Hive would’ve been a great choice.

Excuse me sir, I think you dropped this.

Attached: 1569199904373s.jpg (104x125, 2K)

My first exposure to MCU Carol was in End Game, I skipped her movie for no real reason other than I just didn't feel like going so I tried to keep an open mind. Why on Earth did they make her so unlikable in the beginning. She did that "newcomer to the group" thing where she walks in and starts talking about what she's going to do disregarding everyone else.

She just walks in like "Oh I'm going to go kill Thanos c u losers later LOL" which makes no sense for her to say. She would have been more likable if she'd started out trying to work with the team like "Damn he's got the glove I can't take him anymore let's team up"

Attached: 1487816389814.jpg (864x1152, 342K)

>ANTS

Attached: ants.png (362x539, 352K)

How is that unlikable? That was fucking great

>this Doomcock-tier shit just won't cut it.
Tommy please

I don’t know, probably yo momma

I don’t get it. Her movie was a huge hit. Clearly she’s popular.

i fucked the shit outta yours few days ago

>though Hive would’ve been a great choice.
Would love to see that, maybe there could be a way to get him or cannibalize another Stark villain that wasn’t mentioned ever.

Based

Jokes on you we’re brothers

Inceldom is out of touch with reality

Uuuuummmm sweetie? It’s sexist to expect a woman to be likeable! It’s sexist to allow a story to conclude on its own terms and not have a walking du ex machina poorly emote her way into the finale. It’s sexist to see how her retconned incompetence got half the universe killed in the first place

Her movie succeeded solely because it was sandwiched between the two most hyped movies ever, and Marvel claimed she was crucial for Endgame. It has nothing to do with the actual character, virtually any other hero could've replaced her and had the exact same success.

>Marvel claimed she was crucial for Endgame
>things that never happened

She was in the post credit scene of infinity war that seems like a solid way to say that she’ll be a major part of the next movie

Quads of truth

Ironic that Dobson wanted to work Disney during his college days yet two of his roommate got the job at Disney while Dobson sits his ass and blame everyone but his arrogance failure

>Have an alternate universe Tony Stark show up in MCU
>He fell out of a wormhole caused by infinity gauntlet shenanigans
>He's way younger than RDJ Tony, about the same age as Tom Holland's spiderman
>have an actual Iron man jr. lead the next phase of the MCU
Would people like that or would that be a cop out so big that MCUtards would actually stop watching marvel movies?

maybe it's because she/they sucks?

Endgame felt like a Cap movio imo.
>Worthy of Mjolnir
>Was the last man standing against Thanos army before the portals.
>He leaded all the superheroes.
>The movie ends with Cap staying back in time getting the life he deserved.
If you follow the Infinity Saga from Cap's pov it is a very satisfying journey.

the only way to make carol interesting is have her completely job out to Rogue on screen to set up how strong Rogue is. Carol is an unlikable bitch, but Rogue seemed far more likable

I agree and would go further to say that it was a swan song ending for both the Cap and Ironman franchises, both got the ending they deserved and wanted. Both got families and were the heroes of the story.

fuck off dobson

I don't read Captain Marvel but to be honest her own movie was pretty forgettable. I remember more of Fury than her. Not to mention in Endgame she barely did anything despite shown as something unstoppable several times. To be fair the end of Endgame was a mess already with all those heroes who could one shot Thanos who didn't even have the stones.

That's because Disney's Reportedly lost confidence in Rian Johnson.

Probs cause sony pulled spiderman and now disney have no fucking idea how to keep the hype up now that they killed off all of their relevant characters

How are industry hacks like JJ Abrams and Avi Arad able to consistently get work?

Feels weird knowing all the shilling that the Tuesday Carol Tuesday & Wednesday Carol Generals tried to do did nothing. Sorry fellas, meme magic didn't work this time.

Was this dude not arrested?

youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

>all of marvel's best girls (especially those that are popular with non-comic readers) are supporting characters or mutants or part of a team.
Scott Lang as Ant-Man had two movies, your argument is irrelevant. The MCU can push whoever it wants and audiences will go to see it even if they know nothing about the character.

Ok whew he was

>Robinson was arrested Saturday and is being held without bail in Orange County Jail in Santa Ana. He faces a maximum sentence of seven years and four months in state prison if convicted.

This is true, but FF is a brand audiences already know they don't care about. "FF, but in the MCU" isn't going to get them excited.

The original Beetle first appeared in a Human Torch story, the current one in Captain America, they may not be among the characters Sony has the rights for.

>No source listed

Op's a fag. Move along.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I am actually pretty fucking glad Sony got spidey out of the mcu. Because now, if they find the right people and actually let them do their shit without meddling in, we can get even better movies. Disney was probably going to treat Peter like shit and make him an incompetent screw up, especially with this new sjw stuff they're trying to push in the with males being treated lesser than the females, especially how they completely ruined thor's character. Although yeah, not sure how it will work out with Holland but hopefully they figure something out

Attached: 1524521262192.jpg (1233x1126, 523K)

>all of their relevant characters
from the movies sure but they still have 10-12 ips from the comics that they could use just in case all went to shit, most of them "adult" oriented

It comes from a number of articles that cite the Youtube channel Overlord DVD. He says he heard from an acquaintance who heard from three separate industry sources that Disney's losing confidence in Captain Marvel and Spider-man was supposed to prop her up.

I'm really curious about how Avatar-land will do.

Why does he have the Bible Man in the picture?

Get woke, go broke.

I'm not a fan of Brie Larson but nobody believes that shit, OP.

>$1,128,274,794

Disney is SUPER HYPED and has absolute confidence in her atm. In fact I'm sure they care much more about her than Spider-Man.

Even my feminist sister said her acting was trash.

Maybe your sister's retarded.

No she loves Brie Larson but she said her acting was awful. I’m talking about a feminist here. You can’t use the argument le basedboy xD

>In fact I'm sure they care much more about her than Spider-Man.
That makes you an idiot. Its like saying WB cares more about Green Lantern than Batman.

Nope, they don't own the film rights to Spider-Man so they don't care about it. They demanded more shares of the collaboration between them and Sony which made Sony pull out.

Disney doesn't care about it or they'd buckle pretty much any price Sony demands for the film rights, but they won't.

You are a complete fool.

Reddit meme text

Spider-man was their biggest priority after Iron man. RDjr. doesn't want to do it any more but they had big plans for Holland until Sony pulled out. I don't put too much stock in rumors and the source of OP's article is a jokey youtuber who heard from a friend who heard from other people that Disney's losing faith in Captain Marvel. But there could be an element of truth to this; they haven't announced an official sequel, cast, or hired a director. Disney are still making money, but they're not making as much money as they projected they would. Star Wars' box office decreasing doesn't help things either, a lot hinges on how episode 9 performs this winter. If the people in charge get worried and think she can't draw money they'll cut her.

So she's a fan but she hates her acting. And she told this to her anti-feminist brother despite her being a feminist. Right. Makes perfect sense.

Does your father work at Nintendo too, user?

They care, but so do Sony. And Sony has the final say over the situation.

I am not anti-feminist.

She said her acting was bad as Captain Marvel. She likes Brie Larson as a person. How is that hard to understand?

You're still delusional. The film made over 1 billion dollars, they have faith Captain Marvel. Even if the second movie "flopped" and only took in 500 million that would still be substantial profit and there's no way that would happen.

Don’t argue with retarded CM fans. Their IQ is less than room temperature.

Nah, they don't care enough to buy it from Sony.

Didn't a Disney accountant come out recently saying they were fudging their earnings numbers?

Says the retard that thinks people don't have faith in something that made over a billion dollars from the theatrical release alone and will probably take in another hundred million easily from home sales. I don't even like Brie Larson, but I still know you're a moron.

Not at the asking price of 14 billion, I don't know if any IP's worth that much. I think they'll take the same mentality they did with Fox; that Sony will miss-handle the IP again and devalue it to the point that they can buy it.

It's cute that you're stil trying to convince us that a billion dollar box office is bad news because your imaginary feminist sister said Brie's acting was "bad". Someone's gotta get Disney on the phone, ASAP.

Same reason Mel Gibson is blacklisted.
Politics.

Also yeah Mel is a tad crazy but at least he made good shit.

That was about park revenue from 08.

Her acting was bad though. At least as Captain Marvel.

I'm just gonna say it was worth seeing the movie just for 70 year old Samuel L. Jackson attempting to run and nearly die from it

This.

Every time I pass by my local mega chain toystore, I get tempted to buy the Star Wars shit simply because it's so cheap. 90% off now. Still on the shelves..

I stopped going to these threads after finding out Dobson was here constantly defending his waifu. The man is pathetic.

Shut up, Dobson. I know it's you. You can't falseflag me, faggot.

Honestly, couldn't care less about any of the new characters they'll bring in. I only wanted to see the current characters get their endings. So all that's left is strange, panther, bucky, falcon, and maximof. If they bring in monica rambeau I'd be in for it again.

No, you're supposed to like everything of someones work, even if it's bad
that's how it works now, it's either black or white

>Nope, they don't own the film rights to Spider-Man so they don't care about it.
Of course they fucking care about it and this was obviously a huge sting for them. SpiderMan is the Batman of Marvel franchise, nobody fucking cares about Carol, every single kid has a Spider-man toy, not a Rule 63 Bible Man toy.

Wait what, any screencaps of this?

I've read the article. the source? some youtuber made a video about it. it's total bullshit.

>Dobson was here constantly defending his waifu
do you think Brie will appreciate all of his unpaid and passionate work of defending her and the fictional Comic book character that is Captain Marvel in Yea Forums?
dude is a fucking unit if you ask me, the dedication is unreal

are you from the past?

It’s the bad kind of pointless dedication.

>the dedication is unreal
He's one of the people who forego finding a job or actually drawing for living and just tweeting stupid shit 12-16 hours a day.

Perhaps not - but it will kill the MCU, assuming it hasn't already.

>Carol is the new Thor.

No.

no I dont have one, I was in a CM thread while back and someone posted the same thing i did and the one user who was defending CM like crazy and was over defensive just stopped posting all of a sudden.
Then all the Pro CM threads stopped popping up.

LOL

Attached: tenor.png (480x240, 99K)

I think he gets paid for making threads as an advertising form. It doesnt matter if he gets hate responses as long as people are talking about CM. No such thing as bad publicity when people already hate you.

Abrams makes money. He doesn't do it in a very interesting way, but he does do it pretty consistently.
He's got a real knack for turning out shinny marketable stuff.

I don't have a printed captain marvel poster. Do you know where I can buy a Captain Marvel poster printed on Metal???

>Everybody likes Brie Femnazi !

Attached: LOL for real.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Literally no one gives a fuck about Captain Cunt. Her inflated number was because of End Game hype. Also white man guilt who thinks they have to see this movie to not look like misogynist.

i wont be surprised if all future MCU plans are being reworked due to the Spidey deal falling trough
in all likelyhood the F4 and the X-men will be carying the MCU from now on

Nope, Carol will.

Carl will lead the MCU straight to dvd :^)

$1,128,274,794

Attached: briefu.gif (576x576, 2.93M)

It'll be interesting to see how long they want to leave the X-Men and Fantastic Four dormant for considering that FoX-Men ended on a low note and all the Fantastic Four movies have ranged from mediocre to downright awful.

:^)

Attached: hoho.png (1161x779, 948K)

How do you feel about spidey just topping that number?

I don't even hate Carol, but flying bricks just aren't interesting. There's nothing interesting they can do.

bring in the better Captain Marvel and maybe we'll talk

Attached: Captain_Marvel_Vol_5_3_Textless.jpg (600x900, 51K)

His wife lead the #TimesUp campaign against the former Warner Bros head and the woman that replaced them is a close friend.

Hence he got that sweetheart deal running the DC Films.

He's like Stephen Spielberg with lots of connections but none of the talent.

>Why didn’t Carol get more votes?
>Literally posts a reaction picture that makes her look at least 45, if not 50+ sour feminist.

Attached: 01C72A94-CB32-4506-934F-1A82756FB1A5.png (900x675, 487K)

So nothing like Stephen Spielberg.

Pretty much, but he thinks he is.

>fucking SPIDER-MAN had to re-release his SEQUEL with extra scenes just to barely get over Carol's number

Attached: sips.jpg (381x855, 219K)

Her comics barely sell.
Her movie version is unlikable and bland.
Brie is a mediocre actress with an arrogant attitude.

Marvel fans do not care about carol.
Even disney/marvel didnt know what to do with her besides making her movie version stronger then hulk and thor

Will to be fair her movie was released in between infinity war and endgame when the mcu hype train would have been in its peak
I say it’s better to just wait and see whether she can stay popular in the long term and handle being a key character for the mcu post endgame without iron man, captain America or spider man

>Brie is a mediocre actress with an arrogant attitude.

Happens when you get Lucky and win an Oscar early and then don't improve your craft afterwards.

Still did it three weeks before carol did, besides her “rerelease” came in the form of her almost ruining avengers

Spider-Man and Batman should absolutely be the biggest draws in comic book movies that aren't big team films (which often have Spider-Man and Batman nowadays).

The shamefur performance of Batman in the DCEU and Sony's floundering with the over-priced ASM movies doesn't change this. Both franchises should be pulling 2 billion in theaters, and would if they had been properly managed.

can Falcon (now Captain Falcon) save the mcu?

Of course, with him in the MCU now he can add the Super Smash Bros. Universe into this.

>Her movie succeeded solely because it was sandwiched between the two most hyped movies ever
Ant-Man and Endgame? Wow.

Brie is just so uncharismatic throughout the film that it’s painful when Samuel Jackson is the only one who has any charisma at all, she’s like a robot walking through the film with zero ability to emote which makes sense if she wasn’t surrounded by charismatic people

As often as you repeat this, you ought to have a T-shirt made.
Still, it makes a nice break from Snyder-posting.

I think two billion is stretch but you’re right the fact that the first time Batman and Superman appeared in a movie together didn’t even scratch a billion is proof of how poorly the brand is managed.

>Her comics barely sell.
Eh, no longer true. Reprints alone, Captain Marvel #8 got 20,000 sales, and that was in the same month #9 was released. This sales meme won't be applicable anymore come 2020.

What do Doctor Strange comic books sell?
And his sequel will be what? His 5th MCU appearance?
Comics are chump-change.

Yeah imagine having everyone in your class actually make it but you

>watched cap. marvel with my family on tv
>ask sister if she liked captain marvel
>"not at all...she's kind of boring"
>"mom, did you like the movie?"
>"i don't know, user. is she a lesbian?"
i guess not everyone liked her. I enjoyed cap. marvel in civil war 2 tho

>I enjoyed cap. marvel in civil war 2 tho
But that's her worst appearance, Bendis wrote everyone like idiots.

i know. I enjoyed it because everyone were idiots and carol being a total retard

Gohan was only good for his first two arcs and has been shit since Cell.

That's fucking stupid, it's one of the worst events, but whatever, you keep to your memes.

Comic fans are like .001% of the audience for comic book movies.
If they were significant, Dredd would have turned a profit. The first two Hellboy movies would have been successful.

I’m still surprised how they never fully fixed the Yeti and it’s been broken since the first year

Based Sony killing Marvel Cancer.
Now Shulky will have to save the Marvel Universe.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNjEvNzk1L29yaWdpbmFsL01DXzEwMDBfSnVsaWFuX1RvdGlu (790x1200, 268K)

But Gohan is likable.

Sony will just go back to killing themselves, as per usual.
I expect the next Spider-Man film to cost $300 million dollars, feature 4 villains, and make about double its budget. That was their trajectory when they hooked up with Feige.

>Pedophile
You mean Carol?

>TFW share half my race with these "humans"

What do you think all of the spidey twink and problem haired bitch stuff in end game was all about?
Hell look at the milf on schoolboy stuff that was being pushed. Holland us a weak boy that hasn't earned anything and Carol is a cunt that is yet another walking penis envy character created by and for women who dont like the media they are in and dont believe women have a place in it.

user they know about the empty theatres showing cap marvel. Dis played their hand and are now being outed for cooking the books

>increasingly desperate carolhater says for the 8th time

Attached: 1474999347497.jpg (520x455, 205K)

user, no one tracks how many comics are picked up by peo ppl le. They track how many they can sucker the dying comic book stores into buying.

God she was so hot in cloverfield

It made major news.
There are whistle blower
Disney stock owners are launching an investigayion

cmfag will ignore regardless of proof. its what they do.

Attached: (You).gif (500x260, 1017K)

I haven't posted on this thread yet but I'd like to say that I don't really like Carol that much

>This is the average Carolfag

Caroltards on suicide watch (the very few nonironic ones, because i know some of you fuckers are pretending)

They were going to make Spider Boy Captain BREEE's cuck in order to make her look better. I still can't forgive them for what they did to Nick Fury in her shitty movie, so im glad that the M-She-U got the rugged pulled out from underneath it with Sony taking back Spider Baby. Their next movie will probably be shit, but nothing as terrible as the dismal future that was planned for him

Movie?
You mean the fake memory that the skrull queen implanted into the mind of the half breed kree super soldier from earth who's still suffering from the failed tesseract super soldier experiment that gave her her powerd?

>He doesn't know about Disney's fraudulent numbers

As much as i like Thor they really fucked the power scaling to make Captain Toe Fungus the strongest. In the fight against Thanos, Cap, Iron and Thor couldn't beat down a base form thanos. Captain Toe fungus dominated him, and even no sold one of his direct punches. Its sickening to watch...

>2020 and 2021 is the "cooldown phase"
Cools down into cryogenic freezing as disney struggles to keep it alive

Based, thats what i loved about Classic Marvel, they toted on both sides with shoving one or the other down your neck, most of the times.

She's only good as ara ara.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1852, 505K)

I like how this is a rhetorical question to show the hypocrisy of Carol Tards thinking Captain Toe Fungus is hated because she's a woman, when in reality she's just awful (both character and actress) and is constantly shoved down our face as being the greatest thing ever. Its like being forced to eat a shit sandwhich and being told that we should be grateful to eat it.

Lol, dilate retard. People hate her because she is shit. My top 3 Marvel characters are women but Cap Muhlel is shit

Yeah if only, but instead the Skrulls are peaceful refugees who just wants to find peace and get away from those dirty dirty imperialistic Kree who were just trying to protect their own jurisdiction from the dirty shapeshif- i mean wonder people of such vibrant and peace loving culture

That sounds like skrull talk.
Where is Nick Fury you bastards!

Anyway, the only way to save her as a character is to go full fake past with her and change her into a sentry pastiche including her own evil world threat void/binary transformation.

user, not only did Johnson produce a better movie then Abrams and got good acting out of everyone, most notable Hamill's, but he did it while following abrams plans to gut star wars and take the hit for killing Luke skywalker.

Star Trek lost tons of money. SW went from being able to print money to selling so poorly that it killed toys r us a n.v d is toppling disney

If he had any ability to sell he wouldn't need to parasiyically latch onto already established properties.

Why would anyone be excited about that, however?

Make no mistake, there is material for a good trilogy.

(Avatar II: Ten years later, Sully and Neytiri have kids who are really precocious and curious due to their mixed heritage. They discover underground ruins which threaten to break the ancient beliefs of the Na'Vi. Meanwhile, a small fleet of battle ships, actual Navy this time, is on its way to conquer Pandora because "unobtainium" has become a desperately needed resource on the increasingly uninhabitable Earth.
As Earth's forces threaten to destroy everything, Jake jr (a girl) and Tsu'tey (boy) unveil Pandora's ancient but serviceable planetary defense grid, which could wipe out a thousand ships if given the command. The shocked humans request permission to remain as they never made provisions to return, and the shocked Na'Vi learn their ancestors were every bit as wasteful and destructive as the Earthlings... they nearly destroyed themselves, but the survivors rejected technology and returned to nature, and thousands of years later managed to attain a symbiosis with the planet.
Avatar III: Ten years later again, and Earth's government is trading with the Na'Vi who donate vast stores of "unobtainium" from ancient vaults... a faction in Earth's government, however, requests that the Na'Vi show them how they saved their world from the brink, so maybe the same can be done for Earth. Against the wishes of their parents, Tsu'tey and Jake jr travel to Earth, but, in order to survive in Earth's now-toxic atmosphere, require remote-controlled human avatar bodies to perform their desperate quest for any remnant of Mother Earth. )

But Disney will not make a good trilogy.

I want to kiss her goodbye and then pack her into a spaceship, destination: Zeta Reticuli.

Burn in Hell. We are still wound up because the movie was shit and it will always be shit. That will never change. It will always be part of the MCU, like a tumor... and it will kill something which was strong and beautiful once.
And it didn't have to be this way.

May all that you love be despoiled.

>B-but my billions...

Attached: tenor.gif (422x412, 1.33M)

>Space is huge.

Like the space between your ears.

God love David, but Samuel was the better Fury.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>She was in the post credit scene of infinity war

The beeper was. She was not.

And oh god, what a clumsily contrived entrance.

What a shitty way to field a character.

What a worthless, terrible way to introduce it.

>will do

Huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrIxGWterYA&t=2727s

>I don't even like Brie Larson

Lying whore.

And it was still a bad movie, mostly due to her character and her acting.

It was the best MCU movie so far, cope

>the better Captain Marvel

You mean any of them.

>better than Carol
there's no hero that fits that requirement, let alone a captain marvel

What do you get out of lying to and trolling strangers? I know you don't really like the movie, since it is simply not the sort of movie that can get real fans; so why would you post that? Is your life such rancid shite you get a minimal rise out of people who enjoyed something a lot until irresponsible fools pissed in our collective corn flakes?

The vast majority of people loved the movie. Go outside once in a while

Attached: D1TgPBRVYAAigQP.jpg large.jpg (414x490, 22K)

>Where is Nick Fury you bastards!
Oh is that really the question you want to ask, perhaps you should focus on the earth instead, you've fallen for our little ruse, and now your planet is on the cusps of being under our domination.

I mean as much as i dislike the charater i wouldn't be adverse to them making her better (which is what i thought the MCU was going to do ala GotG), but instead they made her carbon copy of the comics(right down to body choice), but yeah i wouldn't mind a war bird saga, or perhaps make it such that she's been slowly losing her powers so that way she can be scaled down to a more manageable level

I love me some gold old fashioned trolling, next you'll tell me ass was plump and voluptuous and that she had a very dynamic acting range.

>bump limit reached
OP here, I just want to thanks everyone for another successful thread.

I don't get the hate surrounding Brie Larson. So she said something controversial about white dudes literally over a year ago? Ok. But honestly, it's obsessive. I've seen far worse far-left leaning actors in Hollywood who say far worse shit than her.

Attached: 1558033098665.gif (226x236, 1.06M)

>got good roles out of everyone
>including hammil

Besides the fact that mark is a pretty good actor on his own how hard was it to get a convincing performance of a broken man from an actor who had to destroy the core concept of the only character that ever gave him fame as a live action actor?

Not everything is about politics, she's just unlikable.

She's a cunt

What hate? 99.9% of people love her.

>I don't get the hate surrounding Brie Larson.

I don't hate her. She's a ditz.
The things she clumsily stammered to an expectant world were not half as bad as hairtrigger insecure men (my brothers, but still) make them out to be.

I hate what the movie she starred in announced for the MCU: putrefaction and despoiling. Replacing something which was beautiful and strong with things that are ugly and stunted in the name of nothing - no ideology - just a clueless swing in the direction of... misandry? A parody of feminism? And it didn't have to be this way.

I wanted nothing more for this movie than for it to be awesome, and nothing more for Carol than to be amazing, and for both to be the first shot of a triumphant Phase 4. Instead, I got Brie Larson, who doesn't give a fucking shit about the MCU, Boden and Fleck who didn't know what the hell they were doing and Robertson who should not be allowed within 100 feet of a script. For the crime of watching every movie of the MCU in theatres and buying every damn one on Blu-Ray, I was given this crap movie which pleases no-one but gives venomous trolls (who should be slowly and painfully dismembered) the opportunity to mock and torment me.

Still. I shouldn't complain. Eleven years is pretty good. And all good things, eh?

>also not sexy enough to portray Carol Danvers

I wondering WHY...

Attached: kek.jpg (1291x639, 134K)

Lost confidence in Captain Marvel?
Everyone knew it was going to be a failure.
Because Captain Marvel is awful, badly built with a bad character.
It would be much better and progressive for Ms Marvel to continue as Ms Marvel.
Leotard suit, blonde, curvy and athletic.
Is there any woman like that in MCU?
Where is the so-called diversity?
>Is diversity having not good looking womenlet, and anorexic?

They are "killing" her in comics too
Why you are smiling?

mommy are use only for milfs
carolposter are a disgrace

Yeah, now look what Disney did to her

Attached: 321354.jpg (661x990, 202K)

Obviously Disney wont pay them when they have lost confidence in the property so they are gone.

Hes not incompetent he just cant fucking be the main writers. He can write the small stuff create scenes on someone elses skeleton but if you leave the main story to him you get mystery box bullshit with a terrible payoff.

When the most interesting version of your character is when she’s evil you probably shouldn’t have her be the backbone of your hero franchise

>If they cast Kransinski and his wife as Reed and Sue

The best thing would be for Disney to have The Incredibles as a successful reference to what the public likes and approved.
Focusing on a Thicc Sue Richards and more screen time would be synonymous with success.
And the actors would have to have a lot of charisma

Attached: The Incredibles.jpg (739x415, 31K)

Should have been she hulk. Could have had a female super hero who is the strong woman shtick while having her human non transformed personality go through a story where she has to learn to be confident as herself. Also jokes about how shes a coward unless shes in she hulk form.

Literally perfect.

Is Thor going to join the Guardians? That was the only thing that interested me but it might have just been a movie hook and not an actual thing.

"You've successfully stolen the torch, and taken over."

youtube.com/watch?v=8n1LCcxTasc
youtube.com/watch?v=qB9lUpD13Gs

Attached: 1555433687941.jpg (625x598, 129K)

He don't know

Attached: empty theaters.png (943x869, 988K)

>Man, I actually forgot how stupidly powerful they made her for some reason.

This is the Feige and Alonso idea what the public will like about our all covered and feminine heroine who steals and assaults a civilian and has 1% of sex appeal
the public will love it!
These producers are not from the comics world
They don't know the basics, the character starts with small powers and grows over time
The character evolves

Hello shills
This is old news now
You can stop posting this