Pearl is the best singer

Thats right I said it, Fuck Estelle, DeeDee is way better.
Pearl had the best part in the ensembles and the best duet which was the best non-spinel song

Attached: CYM_Pearl_Request_by_RylerGamerDBS.png (2000x3278, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYgplnv-0tM
youtube.com/watch?v=PTlJjQoltp8
youtube.com/watch?v=nVHhNdrzIBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1568925658254.png (2800x2000, 1.05M)

yeah you right, best in series, also gets the best lyrics. Although I feel like the diamonds could also fucking kill a song if they were given a good one, they're high tier opera singers after all.

You are corrent, Latam Pearl is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYgplnv-0tM

Sure, I can live with that. Her, Zach and the Diamond's are the best singers in the show.

You say that like it's something anyone will argue with
DeeDee Magno Hall in terms of talent and technical skill is easily the strongest vocalist in the recurring cast. Estelle has a very unique voice but it's also very quiet and limited in range/timbre, and Michaela Dietz herself says she can only "speak-sing." Zach Callison has clearly put in a lot of time training to improve his voice but hard work alone or talent alone can't beat hard work AND talent together. Tom Scharpling isn't really a singer at all and that's kinda the point - he's trying and that's charming.

The diamonds are just as good as DeeDee, if not better, but they're also not recurring enough to really count in my eyes.

Attached: bvb.jpg (929x900, 70K)

Nice digits rainbow fish

Attached: tumblr_nmkq1kCSpa1qhwzkvo1_500.jpg (500x508, 76K)

Estelle is usually toted as THE singer on Steven Universe and there really isn't anyone who argues that.

She's touted as the most POPULAR singer on Steven Universe. She worked with Kanye and had top 40 stuff.

There's a huge fucking difference between being a popular singer with a strong/unique character voice like Estelle and being a technically proficient and versatile singer like DeeDee.

She's the best singer indeed, too bad she's a dyke though.

Pearl is a bitch.
Also no.
Her va sings well, but she's no the best, and most of her songs aren't even that great.

Imagine having this shit taste, like holy shit.

Attached: 1568362142363.png (500x502, 92K)

Do people actually think Estelle is the best singer? I don't even think I'd say she's better than AJ Michalka.

Attached: 1442810388253.png (285x285, 14K)

She's the biggest name in music the show has, mainstream folk see her as the best

>AJ Michalka
>voices Stevonnie
>white girl voicing a black girl
So much for progressive SU, granted, it's always been shit towards black people

Imagine if SU didn't waste their budget on fucking celebs that probably demand outragous pay or are so expensive they can never be used again (Sugilite) and just hired regular hard working actors that actually needs the job and then put more effort into their fucking storyboards and plots.

Pearl just kills on everything she sings, it is fucking insane.

This is one of the best requests i ever made at a drawthread. God bless borkenlynx.

here's a transparent version friend.

Attached: fiesc0.png (2800x2000, 1.06M)

>She's the biggest name in music the show has
Accurately speaking that would probably be Nicki Minaj, but I know what you're trying to say. But that by no means makes her the "best". Sure, with that grammy under her belt, she's arguably the biggest name out of the central cast, but in terms of skill Deedee just hits me as a much better singer.
However, I will of course admit that their styles are also considerably different, so it's actually quite difficult to compare the two.

You're an idiot.

Attached: Well+yeah+guess+i+cant+really+complain+_9d61546629b23df0af6e692096ca38e5.gif (260x146, 372K)

I love Patti's voice specifically

Not even the first one to mention it, and honestly, characters like Garnet is a walking fucking stereotype, PoC have made their thoughts on SU known many times

Those tards sperged out about Bismuth being an "angry black woman" as if that was her whole personality and Garnet is the leader of the fucking group that the white cishet protag recognizes as legit. Just because someone can relate to something and see something bad doesn't mean it is actually bad. Bad faith takes are rampant in the SU Critical community and encouraging them is something you should avoid doing at all costs.

>fusion of a white boy and an indian girl
>black

Pearl is the best, she's an angel

She is pretty good, but her ''It's Over, Isn't It'' was just bad. Since the actress moved on to another country she just doesn't do it right anymore since she has no actual voice direction when she sings.

Dont worry it balances out cause Deedee is...pacific islander....asian? Voicing the white woman.

That level of shit taste

Do you know that race, age and even fucking gender doesn't (and rightly shouldn't) matter when voice acting?

She is a nice singer but she didn't make a great job here. My problem here it's that I know she was capable of doing it better, but she didn't. I don't blame her, though. If she has no direction, then she just do whatever she thinks is right, but it wasn't enough this time.

None of them are opera singers. Patti is the closest, having recorded with LA Opera, but they all are primarily musical theatre.

>have an ensemble of professional artists, including a fucking Broadway singer, at your disposal
>lol let's make Sadie the front woman of a band and let her sing multiple songs
Rebecca pls

Attached: baman.jpg (358x281, 31K)

doesnt she sing like 2 or 3 songs in the entire show?

ROUND AND ROUND

Reminder that amethyst is the most mature gem.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTlJjQoltp8

Yes, and they're pretty much all in season 5. Disobedient was pretty good though, so props to them for that.

Best gem.

this is a correct statement

that's not her user, that's the voice of steven Leisha Medina who sings this song

youtube.com/watch?v=nVHhNdrzIBg
italian one is just amazing

Deedee is by far the best singer, yes.
I don't really like broadway stuff though, she should have her try something else.

seething lapisfag

>her ''It's Over, Isn't It'' was just bad
Well, the lyrics doesn't work in spanish though

at least it fits her arc of trying to be a singer as an amateur, not like she's a particularly successful one.

>Dyke
Not for long

Attached: 1568062559277.jpg (1200x1967, 190K)