The main characters of the last cartoon you watched are now in the 40k universe

>the main characters of the last cartoon you watched are now in the 40k universe

how long do they last ?

Attached: 40k.jpg (970x545, 150K)

>Uncle Grandpa
I dunno, does Warhammer have something against reality warping? With all the wank I've heard it probably does

>I watched little bill drunkenly before I went to sleep last night.
I...I dont know

He will become the imperium's biggest enemy without noticing, so i risk saying quite a long time before escaping

Uncle grandpa would be like a minor god of chaos, he's got some major toon force going on.

Forgot saying it's the wander

>Transformers Cyberverse
I'd actually like to see how the Autobots and Decpeticons would try to war with each other in a galaxy that already has a million other wars going on. The fact that most factions in 40k would want to dissect or destroy them would also make it interesting.

Attached: 7-6-14-008-1024x885.jpg (1024x885, 130K)

>Venture Bros

THE BOYS NEVER DIED

...I...I don't think they can take down the Mechanicum. I really don't. So if you can't beat 'em...

Attached: Martians.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Gen:Lock.

I give them about 40 minutes, maybe more if they were only on a planet with Tau.

He gets ordained as a tech-priest and lives happily ever after.

Attached: you need a very high IQ to understand AOSTH.gif (394x300, 1.01M)

Hank would fuck shit up, I tell you hwut.

Attached: hank.jpg (995x758, 170K)

Don't tech-priests view anything that's considered innovative or experimental to be heresy punishable by death? Like nevermind messing with alien tech or AI, if you so much as duct tape a flashlight to the end of your shotgun, and you don't follow the proper ceremonial procedures, you get turned into a cybernetic zombie slave?

Anyway, I just watched the Dark Crystal movie, will start watching the tv series next. Those puppets would get purged hard.

Does text to speech device count as a cartoon? Because if it does, well, it's probably an improvement.

If not, well, I bet the Big O counts as a titan at the least.

I think they'll ignore a nice man like Dan Halen

Attached: dan halen.jpg (935x537, 62K)

>Autobots and Decepticons team up to fight a greater threat:
>Everyone else
Are Cybertronians old enough to have met the Necrontyr and baby Eldar?

Old enough to have probably been peers with if not the precursors to the Old Ones, in most continuities. In some continuities they predate the universe.

If they were peers with the old ones, they must've been on friendly terms with the Eldar, right?
And maybe the civil war was what let the Eldar conquer the Galaxy and have the Slaanesh orgy
>Alright kids, the old ones are gone so we'll take care of you
>Actually nevermind we got a war thing see you later

Its more like, if you duct tape a flash light on the end of a gun then you have the chance of offending both the machine spirits, and to a tech preist that's like burning abible right in front of them.

They are only against any sort of inventions that are made if they are not from an STC. Reason being, is that any machine made that isnt from an STC has the ability of being corrupted by chaos really easily and so would become a daemon engine and that is like the biggest abomination to the mechanicus that you can have.

They aren't against the creation of new things, just it has to be from some old tech or you would have to understand it well enough that you could gaurentee it can't get daemon possessed.

If they were peers with the Old Ones, then wouldnt that mean, unless they left them alone for a long time- then the Necrons would have wiped all the Cybertronians from the galaxy before going to sleep?

That would depend on if the C'Tan could devour sparks like they can normal souls. If they can't then they would view the Cybertronians the same way the Tyranids view Necrons and Daemons; a long and bloody fight that's not going to net any benefits.

Well, in G1 the transformers all spent billions of years asleep on Earth, so a similar principle could apply here
Cybertronians help in the Eldar vs Necron fight
Cybertronians help the Eldar rule THE Galaxy when the old ones dissapears
Civil war starts, and the Eldar decide not to intervene
Autbots flee cybertron on their ships, and Decepticons chase after them
???
Cybertronians fall asleep until the 41st millenium

By which I mean that Necrons would not have necessarily been the reason Cybertronians had no role in the Galaxy until recently

>GWAR
I assume they'll be fine.

The Emperor's Great Crusade would be good reason to stay out of public view. He doesn't have a favorable opinion on autonomous machines after the Dark Age of Technology or on xenos in general. The Imperium at its height could pose a serious threat on all Cybertronians.

Attached: Emperor_Great_Crusade.jpg (1280x854, 281K)

Depends on who counts as the 'main characters'
The Planet Cluster can probably survive for quite a while, but will eventually fall to a tyranid swarm or something like that.
If the Beast Planet is included, the 40k verse is fucked eventually.

Attached: Beast.jpg (267x200, 11K)

Bugs will do fine. But Daffy's going to get dinged up a lot.

Attached: 48584c716eb30a1fa3bae144db7639c6.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Propane-Fueled flamethrower
>Tom Landry signed football helmet
>Ass-Kicking steel toe boots
Basically the hillbilly doomslayer

I just watched Undone that thing that Bojacks creator did. And the main character is either a time travelling shaman or a schizophrenic so she might make for a great psyker.

>The Drukhari have long abandoned their hedonistic ways and united with the Eldaari to sing kumbaya
>Orks realize you can WAAAGH peacefully through vidya
>Tyranids just needed headpats and bellyrubs the whole time. They re now just oversized doggos.
>Necrons started to play nice once they got their prescription medication and catheters emptied.
>Tau were still fags, but less annoying about it.
>Imperium of Man soon valued reason and technological progress once their God Emperor was resurrected and turned pink.
>The Eye of Terror fizzled out and closed for good, the Warp returning to its original peaceful realm of souls it once was

>"Thanks Steven, not only did we find out the glorious God Emperor was once a man named Greg who was also your father, you brought peace to the galaxy!"

Attached: Lovepeace.png (620x388, 239K)