Is this comic the perfect summary of communism as an ideology?

Is this comic the perfect summary of communism as an ideology?

Attached: AF798DA2-A5FE-44E6-9330-FFB3AE642CA8.jpg (680x680, 69K)

What a cuck.

Nah, it's a perfect representation of skub lovers, FRICK THOSE FUCKS!

cuck

No. Because as far as the ideology is concerned everyone will have bikes meaning no one will need to steal someone else's. Also nobody actually owns the bikes in question.

Are you the perfect summary of an obsessed /pol/cuck as an individual?

You took a perfectly good politics thread and RUINED it with your SKUB-POSTING.

Pretty much

If whoever wanted his bike wanted it enough to increase the total happiness in the world, he would've just gotten a job and bought one.

In reality that dude who stole the bike probably sold it to a pawn shop for $15 towards his next hit of coke.

FUCK YOU YOU SKUBA-DUBA-DOO DOO BOY!

Old news but the term is sour grapes. A fallacious way of thinking based in assumptions. It's no different than saying God must not wanted me to have it or it probably would have gotten me injured anyways. It's a unhealthy way of thinking. It feigns enlightenment but is based in ignorance. People that think this way need love and compassion to understand their negative feelings.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-050243~2.png (1905x1440, 1.19M)

People who steal bikes are the scum of the earth
I drive but people who ride bikes are usually doing so because they are too poor to drive and have a tight work schedual

Stealing a bike ruins their day, risks their whole livelyhood and only niggers do it

Seething skub cuck

And people say I'm scary.

Attached: Mischief.PNG.png (1236x2127, 531K)

I like the graphic novel adaptation more

Attached: bikecuck2.jpg (673x960, 110K)

What was OT's thought process while making this?

>being a passive bottom bitch = altruism

Post bike edits.

Attached: 6EC0FB88-7891-4A3C-AD94-52D792D2E84D.png (1628x2500, 1.34M)

more Utilitarianism than communism

I personally like this version because it shows how fucking absurd zoomer logic is

Attached: 9B75F268-75D0-468C-A27D-2F5DE8DDB133-1256-000003673DD18F5A.jpg (680x675, 78K)

I don't know, but somebody should post that image of that character genderswapped and life.

No, in communist system (s it in ends up IRL) the bike would had been given to the great leader and the protagonist of this story would had been executed for not being overjoyed by it.

Seeing you retards talk about politics is painful. Please stop.