How come once the reviews for Joker started coming out it went from being the most anticipated Yea Forums film of the...

How come once the reviews for Joker started coming out it went from being the most anticipated Yea Forums film of the year to the most hated?

Attached: joker.jpg (1305x816, 102K)

OP: Making shit up.
News at 11.

Even if people anticipating Joker suddenly turned on it, nothing can possibly top Captain Marvel as most hated of the year. Not even Hellboy pulled it off, and that movie is ass.

hes not the movie is getting slammed by lots of media because it will inspire another dark knight cinema shooting or something

Because it went from awful trailers people thought were for a shit movie to reviews from people who saw and could confirm it was a shit movie

Neat, this'll make for great publicity, even if it's negative.

>reviews from people who saw and could confirm it was a shit movie
Citation needed

Because the reviewers and the shills complaining about it on Yea Forums work for the same people

After it won the Golden Lion, Disney ramped up the online hate campaign

How new are you?

Because it's getting good reviews

Only mousedrones hate it

I'll start hating it when Almond White tells me to

Why are mousecels like this? Why can't they handle a little friendly competition?

Because the mouse is evil and the mouse is big and if you challenge it, your grave it will dig.

>nothing can possibly top Captain Marvel as most hated of the year. Not even Hellboy pulled it off, and that movie is ass.
Dude, just no. Stop the obsession with CM already. CM was a decent if forgettable movie (and I'm saying this as a fan), Hellboy was simply shit and the worst kind: cinematically and thematically. No fucking way CM is worse.

people realised there would be legit fans of this shit and they would be unbearable in the same way fight club fans are fucking intolerable

Attached: ben 10.jpg (1205x675, 112K)

Go back.

There's just nothing to talk about. The memes have been uninspired and no one's really seen it. Like anything else it'll be big here for a couple weeks when it drops.

It is because most the morons in this thread get all their information from Yea Forums and there's nothing those pathetic morons hate more than Captain Marvel and "the mouse"

Captain feminism was an agenda driven mess, hellboy was at least cool in some parts

No, it wasn't. I actually saw the movie and you can't fool me with this shit. Meanwhile you're repeating the same bullshit about CM that Yea Forums has been memeing for a year, even before CM came out, while Hellboy was shit from beginning to end.

See? pathetic moron

Because libcucks think it'll inspire violence and Disney is jealous because they can't make anything but vapid, forgettable popcorn flicks

Because it’s a very transparent remake of three movies, made by people who dislike comic books.
At least this movie managed to put the shiny tiger award on the map

I was expecting heat like this from the get go. What surprised me was the positive reception from critics, which leads me to believe WB paid for the positive buzz. But it's harder to explain the golden lion award.

Dilate already

>(and I'm saying this as a fan)
What an absolute shocker that a fan would defend the movie from criticism. Who could have seen this coming?

>No, it wasn't. I actually saw the movie and you can't fool me with this shit.
That's because you're willfully ignoring the entire theme of the movie, which deals with Carol "rising up" against male bullies and chauvinism. Her primary struggle isn't earning power but rather remembering that "she had the strength in her all along." Her purpose is to be a female superhero, not to be a superhero that is also a female. Also cats. Gotta include that cat for marketing purposes.

t. Matt McGloin and Ethan Van Sciver fellating each other.

Fuck off already, always trying to go over the same shit as if it proves anything. You've been repeating this shit since before the movie was out and every single time a legit terrible movie came out you ignored it and said "AT LEAST IT'S NOT CM", just to convince yourself of your obsession. Just move on already, Hellboy was crap in an entirely different level, and there's absolutely NO feasible defense that will redeem it. None.
Even the short scene with the monsters stomping over London is ruined by that gidawful editing and music choices... Just no, simply no. Enough.

Because Europeans have good taste, not like American critics who are scared that the movie could inspire incels but at the same time are loving a satire about Hitler.