Fro what purposes professor Utonium attempted to create "the perfect little girl" in his private lab?

Fro what purposes professor Utonium attempted to create "the perfect little girl" in his private lab?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-23-01h59m23s657.png (640x480, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wM0VFXwbFIU?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=OxEcgB6ebAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he met the perfect little girls when he was a kid, so he wanted to try and create his own.

he gon sell that shit to Govt/Military

His wife died in a tragic accident before they could have children, and their dream had always been to be parents. Clearly.

sole survivor of a family accident
he just wanted his little girls back

Better than a fleshlight.

/thread

Because his real name is Humbert Humbert.

Attached: ilovegirls_014.jpg (1000x1417, 294K)

Knowing humans it was most likely for sexual purposes.

Some fucknut robbed a grocery store in front of him and he just went "Fuck it. I'mma Science."

Because the only reasonably attractive science thots that could like him back are Indian or monsters and he doesn't want mixed race babies.

>he met the perfect little girls when he was a kid
>now an adult

Attached: School_Spirit_223.png (100x98, 23K)

Better Question can you eat them? They are basically talking candy.

Why doesn't he have sex?

The professor is sterile, he can't have kids so instead of cucking himself and adopting another man's child he created his own. He avoided the ultimate cuck. I mean really, *hits pipe*
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1553199213993.jpg (400x400, 30K)

If you lick the right spots they leak some liquid candy if you get what I mean.

He's an incel nerd not a chad

he obv banged sedusa

That smile didn’t exactly age well.

Attached: 7482E132-0936-4EE6-862A-EE098FE0A7DD.jpg (1000x899, 350K)

What do you think he made the girls for?

well, that's what's he's planning on doing

It was implied in the movie that he wanted to make three children he could raise to be good so they could grow up and reform Townsville to be less of a crime-ridden shithole.

If they weren't superheroes, he probably would've pushed them into high-tier careers like politicians, scientists, humanitarians, etc.

youtu.be/wM0VFXwbFIU?t=54

If you skip to 54 seconds, Utonium explains it right after he creates them.

>Tries to create little girls in his basement
>accidentally makes them superstrong
>Now he can't keep them locked in his rape basement.

Attached: Utonium.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Post the rest.

Why bother with making specifically little GIRLS instead of making just kids without worrying about making them all girls? That sounds like a made up excuse.

If he could mass produce them he could make a killing on the black market

I've read that copypasta back in braincels reddit haha.

Pedo Frankenstein

This dude just wants to fuck his daughter.

It's just a cartoon ffs

Because Utonium is using children's songs to invent humans and the old rhyme goes is that little girls are sweet and little boys aren't.

I mean, we saw Mojo create three little boys and they were born troublemaking assholes. I guess that's just what happens when you use old nursery rhymes as a scientific formula.

Attached: 4353534.png (506x448, 18K)

Why did you quote my post which is the only one that actually uses a clip from the show to explain why Utonium invented kids and not the 20 posts calling him a pedo?

Attached: 947.gif (500x273, 1.68M)

Sorry, this comment was directed to .

Sorry, I miss - tagged the name of the other poster. And yes, your post is the only one that explains that well.

I apologize then. Thought you were just getting snippy with me.

Attached: 1528943143679.gif (500x375, 896K)

Of course, the boys are assholes because they are boys, not because they were literally created by a deranged criminal for evil purposes. This is why Utonium is an asshole, because he is a disgusting white male and all males are assholes.

same reason jenny wakeman or robotboy got made

post like this are the actual reason utonium didn't make boys.

Just proving my point.

No, you're proving MY point.

CUNNY

Attached: LIL PROFESSA.gif (307x237, 367K)

he had no family because he couldn't find a woman who loved him, so he wanted to make one. the show states this.

But Ms Bellum and the teacher were right there!

How about you adopt a girl and groom her into being your sex slave?

They only entered his life after he made the girls.

NO U

Attached: 05.jpg (1280x1899, 452K)

But... That's not a woman?

Because he was miserable and wanted someone to love.

Also, I'm pretty sure if chemical X hadn't been added, he'd have just ended up with a big mess of sugar-covered nice things.

That's what Jojo was for

>wanting adults with kid brains
you are a fucked up fellow

And here's why that's a good thing

He thought about it logically.

he lives in one of those states where it's illegal to own a loli sex doll

Gotta get back

Because he always plays female characters in games.

y chromosomes are somewhat harder to make than just putting another x

is that way libertarian.

I can imagine a parody of the origin where he is a rampant pedophile trying to make little girl sex slaves, gets irrationality angry when he makes his mistake, but he has to cool off quick and play it down as creating the perfect daughters/accidental superheroes when the girls ask where they came from. Then, when they grow up, they start questioning the intentions for their creation and realize the real reason, so they team up to heal their trauma and discover his massive manufactured pedo ring he kept hidden in a secret dimension.

>implying most adults aren't just grown up flesh and bones with child brains

He just wanted daughters you fucking weirdos.
I also assume he was declined the right to adopt for some reason, and has probably a shit time with women

1) He wanted a family of his own and he presumably wasn't very good with the ladies
2) He was probably a little depressed about Townsville being a crime-ridden shithole with no prospects, and he figured they would lighten his mood

They turned into assholes because Mojo used disgusting things to create them. Had he used more wholesome but still boyish elements he'd have probably created successful uberchads.

Source?

What do you think chemical X is? It's chemical SEX.

Why didn't he just inject adults who consented to be experimented on with super powers?

Attached: thinking.jpg (380x495, 26K)

>Secret dimension
Does this mean alternate dimension are a thing? Dimensions where bug girls are real?

>implying the retarded majority is a factor on what's actually right or wrong

He was never intending to create superpowered humans, that was accidental.

normal girls. weren't good enough. most of the time

Back to the past

The real reason is exactly what you think it is.

Attached: 148.gif (250x188, 648K)

The snips, snails, and puppydog tails are right out of the rhyme, though. If we go by how Utonium made the girls, radioactive toilet is what gave them their powers, not their personalities. Their personalities are from the three ingredients prior.

Bingo.

Or Geppetto, for short.

Attached: 274.jpg (500x354, 34K)

more like geppedo

If their defense, having a strictly off the books minor with.. let's say, questionable personhood, is an invaluable asset even outside the obvious implication.

Attached: Like diamond mines.jpg (502x360, 37K)

dicksinmeass

You make it sound like they’d grow up to be super spies or something.

I think a more important factor is what spice was he using. What if I don't want my girls to be too spicy?

Most people think Buttercup got the most spice, but it was actually Blossom. He was using ginger.

Kek

This is covered in Whoopass Stew

youtube.com/watch?v=OxEcgB6ebAM

Attached: 1568566733426.jpg (153x153, 9K)

pusspuss.

>You make it sound like they’d grow up to be super spies or something.

Attached: ppgs_as_totally_spies_by_blackhellcat_d4lu59.jpg (3404x2453, 2.27M)

Why hasn't anyone posted '''it'''?

Every man wants a daughteru nothing untoward about it.

I guess we know the real reason Utonium called Mojo the worst assistant ever.

gorillamonkeyanusface

STEEEERRRRRNNNNN

Baking spices presumably; vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, etc.

Science is its own reward (but seriously the movie showed the answer. He wanted something good and wholesome to combat the city's evils)

Attached: 1569213069172.webm (360x202, 1.86M)

Attached: 1566256594273.png (1780x2500, 2.72M)

Cute

>It was implied in the movie that he wanted to make three children he could raise to be good so they could grow up and reform Townsville to be less of a crime-ridden shithole.

without superpowers they would have been raped in an alley by the gangreen gang

Nice.

Attached: NICE.jpg (422x691, 66K)

I require the sauce chief

no, I mean that literally almost happened in the movie

It's about to be.

Third.

Attached: 1556953557687.jpg (1876x762, 531K)

When I was like 15 I was eating shepherd's pie with my family at the dinner table, took a single pea out and started chewing out for a couple minutes straight until my stepdad got pissed off.

Good times.

Found it. Ootsuka Reika, Working Angel.

Attached: 1549355350139.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Is it explicit?

thanks chief

Without superpowers, they would have never destroyed the city that led to the Professor being arrested and them being forced to walk home "without their powers" and getting lost in the alley in the first place.

The guy's sheer perversion brings forth a miracle of angelic impalement and metempsychosis.

Salright. Least I could do for fellow PPG fans.