Man that’s blatant false advertising

Man that’s blatant false advertising

Attached: 00A7D145-0FE8-4825-B69C-D0F7CFCAC11C.png (631x480, 337K)

Attached: Formerly.png (631x480, 530K)

In all honesty I kind of miss be able to have Simpsons threads without Sneed or Lisa's feet.

Both seem like shitty Yea Forums memes, and the former could easily be fixed with a wordfilter.

A wordfilter would be divine.

Make it comfy

We need a whole batch of new wordfilters. The site is littered with awful buzzwords at the moment.

Flagrant. Its "flagrant false advertising".

haha sneed hahahahaha SNEED hehe sneedy sneedy sneed sneed used to be feed formerly chuck's fucky fuck suck and suck and sneed SNEED hahahahahaha SNEED hehe

>implying wordfilters actually work

Sometimes I wonder how precise word filters can get. Frex, could an enterprising person word filter the single sentence "Have Sex" "Dilate." exchange into something amusing without doing it to longer posts that are using those words in an actual discussion?

Shut up boco

Get it right!

Wordfilters get funny when the new poster in question doesn't realize that they're being filtered until they actually re-read their post out loud.

fpbp

Sn33d's f33d & s33d

I'm not OP so shut up boco

I still use them desu senpai

It'a funny how you still get newfags confused and angered over baka desu senpai.

Why did S O Y get a wordwilter but none of this dumbass Sneed shit or Cope-Dilate-Have Sex get filtered

"Onions" still gets a lot of angry responses from confused tourists coming to shitpost, and being caught off guard when their ebin post is different from what they typed.

I still see fucking redditcucks calling Twitter lefties basedboys regularly.

>Marge isn't Moe
You discord sneedtrannies never fails to disgust me

Cope-Dilate-Have Sex gets warnings/bans for being spam. Onions is a forced insult with a terrible forced meme following that never seems to stop.

It never stops because people like you keep getting mad at it you fucking moron
Quit outing yourself as a newfag

Piss off back to ttv/

:^) Are you mad, friend?

Apu, Skinner, Edna, Flanders, Selma hell even Barney were allowed to develop
why not Otto

Reminder that Simpsons seasons 2-10 are massively overrated. Go back and sit through a random episode, you'll have a 50% chance of coming across a boring one. The highs are high but the lows can get pretty low.

My favorite is the effect on /ck/ because sometimes you can't tell if they mean onions or onions

"What the fuck is onions milk?"

I need you to know I appreciated your reference user.

You can't filter soiface.