Im glad I lived to see a creepypasta version of a character become essentially canon

Im glad I lived to see a creepypasta version of a character become essentially canon.

Attached: SpongeBob_in_RandomLand_173.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adampaloian/status/1175491793695019008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's Joe

What are some other memes that have made their way to the cartoons and/or comics they're based on?
I can only think of "I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH"!
Also sad Keanu inspired John Wick.

What the actual fuck, explain

He appeared in the newest episode

Why does SpongeBob aim for zoomer nostalgia?

>People in those other threads saying that they were actually disturbed by this image
I wish underage users would at least pretend not to be underage

eyes aren't hyper realistic enough

Hillenburg would never approve of this, fuck Nu-SpongeBob

Because Spongebob is a decade old, and your zoomers are now being catered to as they're old enough to have disposable income.

Attached: THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE.gif (500x366, 489K)

>a decade
Two fucking decades, zoomie

Because the same people spreading who were these copypastas are now the ones animating it.

Why not? It's fun.

Okay, that gif I posted is for me, and while I realize my math is way off Ed, Edd, n' Eddy are also 20.

there WAS a bit of censorship on the episode though
twitter.com/adampaloian/status/1175491793695019008

Attached: firefox_2019-09-21_19-34-28.png (614x399, 47K)

So instead of the face getting closer it just jumps Immediately to the front?
That seems incredibly minimal.

imagine the thought of the face popping up out of nowhere in the middle of the night versus the thought of the face slowly growing in size out of nowhere in the middle of the night

>its a shame it got cut from the UK version

that one's obvious and a crappy job at that

it's the anticipation that makes it scary

>Nu-Spongebob having memes/callbacks featured in the new episodes is making normies actually take a look at what the series has become
Spongebob probably has the best animation on TV right now, not gonna lie. I just wish it wasn't wasted on mile-a-minute wacky expression, musical jingles and a cacophony of sound effects.
Not going to lie I actually watch some of the episodes from Season 11 after watching that Cosmodore video and I will say that I actually laughed out loud at points. It's nothing like the nuanced humor of seasons 1-3 but it's a huge step above the absolute shit that were seasons 4-8. The characters are still hugely flanderized though and I find it kinda funny that characters like Bubble Bass are becoming repeatedly recurring after an absence of more than a decade

Attached: sponge_spiral.jpg (212x238, 10K)

>makes hundreds on patreon to post cartoon screenshots
I became a cartoonist like a dumbass

Kill yourself zoomer

>ugh this sucks
>ren and stimpy animators xdddd
>WOW THIS IS COOL

that being said never cared for stimpy and ren, show was garbage

but i did enjoy playing as stimpy in that garbage psx nick racing game

Kill yourself retard

dumb retardditor

I don't get what is was about Bubble Bass that made the writers ditch him for so long because it's not like he has no material going for him. I have to give credit for the new writers for realizing that Bubble Bass can work as a good foil to SpongeBob. Whereas the latter is a manchild in a positive and endearing way, the former embodies the worst stereotypes of manchildren like his entitlement, his nerdy elitism, and the whole NEET thing he as going on.

i fucking hate Yea Forums zoomers so much

>seasons 4-8
There's at least one full season's worth of good/great episodes buried under all the shit.

I like how they made Bubble Bass even more of a stereotypical neckbeard

Attached: bubble bass basement.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>makes hundreds on patreon to post cartoon screenshots
who?
RiseFallNick?

can't wait to see the next Pokémon season when they reveal Ash was indeed in a coma

I can concur with that
>Krusty Towers
>Dunces and Dragons
>Skill Crane
>Sand Castles in the Sand
>Krabs a la Mode
>The Lost Mattress
>Wishing You Well
>Roller Cowards
>Have You Seen This Snail?
>Fear of a Krabby Patty
...shit I can't think of many more. maybe not then
One other thing I appreciate about the newer seasons as well is adding a shit ton more locations. I was watching Karen's Virus recently and it made me want Karen's hardware to be a new level in the Battle for Bikini Bottom remake

The reason they could do this is because kids don’t watch TV anymore so they can reference things only manchildren care about.

This is proof That this show is now a zombie show. Steve must spinning in his grave. I just wanna Hang myself now.

Yeah, but “The Juggernaut, Bitch” was peak quality-meme.

Squidward’s Suicide was always edgy AIDS made for retarded kids.

bubble based needs his own show

Bubble Bass confirmed to Moviebob's fishsona

Attached: Moviebob_lives_in_a_basement.jpg (735x874, 135K)

i really don't see why people hate the newer spongebob seasons so feverishly

because the most recent episodes are mean-spirited

You guys must be confused. Zoomers are the ones who grew up on the crappy seasons 4-8 that user was complaining about.

>liking anything new makes you a zoomer. you should just live in the past!
can we just kill the boomer zoomer meme

Attached: 007789.png (1000x611, 736K)

that's really stupid though and it's Spongebob so literally who fucking cares?

what is 'fun'?

How is referencing a 10-year-old meme catering to zoomers? Most of the people who pushed this meme back when it first started are firmly in the millennial bracket.

Then half this board would be dead

>the crew awknoledges the creepypasta
>storyboard artist mentions how his original idea was to make it even creepier by making the face approach Squidward
I still can't get over this. What a strange timeline we live in.

Attached: 1558891384584.jpg (648x960, 48K)

The pasta itself is not scary but there is something unerving about it being canon. It's sorta like learning that Leather Face isn't real but that he was based in a real life serial killer who was just as fucked up.

Are we going to pretend that "Are you happy" isn't a Squidward Suicide tribute?

I appreciate that they brought him back instead of making yet another new character.

He's literally executive producer of this episode

>Also sad Keanu inspired John Wick.
No it didn't.

hmmmm

Attached: 5761A8D5-D2FC-481D-A323-62877912E170.gif (720x480, 309K)

The past season of Spongebob is better than the first three seasons.

This meme shit aside, I heard the show has been on an up swing lately, is that true? What season does it start?

Attached: 1553305627962.jpg (794x630, 141K)

Derpy Hooves

it started when Psychicpebbles starting storyboarding for the show

Attached: DqevV-hWkAEk0OV.jpg (1200x673, 161K)

link to the episode?

because spongebob is a zoomer cartoon

holy shit its real, i hope he was the one that pitched the idea for the red mist reference

Attached: blarrROorrorooR.jpg (653x612, 64K)