Spider-Man: Far From Home (Deleted Scenes)

streamable.com/4rcmv

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-23-02h09m09s647.png (800x799, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LlNST43D9Ek?t=102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This scene should have stayed. It's perfect

ikr, oof Sony wanted the movie to be under 2 hours for more showings

Why would Peter have thundercats/heman toys? Director doesn't know what cartoons were on in the early to mid 00s when Peter would have grown up?

Maybe he watched it with his Uncle Ben? I don' know

The reboots were around

man this film was so boring even the deleted scenes suck

The He-Man reboot ended in 2004 and the Thundercats reboot started in 2011. It's a big gap to represent both franchises.

I’m older then both MCU Peter and Tom Holland, and I never had original Thundercat or He-Man stuff. Hell, I didn’t even know those franchises even existed intill a decade ago.

They should of done a fine meta joke and have the box full of Star Wars stuff, both OS,and Clone Wars

these aren't the reboot toys though, and the He-Man reboot would have aired while he was a baby.

There was a reboot of them though

Spider Man doesn't get shot, he dodges
What happened to his peter tingle lol

The Iron Spider suit sucks. Looks like shit, makes everything too easy for him. Lame.

The problem may not be the age. You might be leaving under a rock.

It looked like he did it on purpose

He literally says "Just kidding" five seconds afterwards.

>quipping and fighting street level threats
>deleted
WHAT THE FUCK MARVEL

>that scene with quentin and his crew
I love him so much, bros.

Attached: bridge.jpg (1764x804, 167K)

All that beginning stuff should have been there cause the flow of the start of the film was way off.

Attached: Spider-Man - Far From Home (Deleted Scenes) - Streamable.mp4_snapshot_04.54_[2019.09.22_11.38.05].jp (978x735, 81K)

>copying cloverfield

>80s kid writing for a Gen Z kid
it's like how old people would make movies out of old comics they read in the 50s all over again

>thinking Peter is able to get his hands on recent action figures when his computer might as well be a relic

more like spider-man far from good haha

It's what the prop department had on hand

Attached: 1517122716382.png (484x401, 201K)

>peter dumpster dives/ garage sales a collection of old action figures
makes sense to me. Being poor means you play with anything

Open at your own risk

Attached: 1569178002753.webm (426x240, 887K)

Yeah, this. He was actually being himself in that clip and that's precisely the one they delete?

>bad guys shoot at CGI kid
how exciting

Reminder that they were right and did nothing wrong.

Attached: 327498234982.jpg (825x464, 61K)

so this scene from the trailer was not in it at all?

It was in the re-release

Attached: Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Extended-Cut-Poster.jpg (1386x2048, 526K)

Why would he keep lobot?

Having just watched the bit I believe it’s a combination of dumpster diving and hand me downs. This movie really could have used that first opening montage of scenes, I can’t believe they cut out all the action in that restaurant scene.

thats so bizarre why would you remove the neighborhood stuff from fucking spiderman

>not liking lobot
cringe

Because the director wanted to get to Europe sooner.

>MCU spider villains all have a grudge against Tony
>MCU scorpion's aunt died can Tony got rid of her medicare program
>MCU Rino's wife slept with Tony first
>MCU Green Goblin's company was taken over by Tony's
I see how Disney really tried to make Spider-man, Tony's sidekick

Because the origial release is iron boy
That's why Sony pulled him from the MCU and now with this extended cut scene he's free to be Spider-Man

Was I the only one who felt like there was some weirdly romantic chemistry between them?

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-4-700x292.jpg (700x292, 19K)

That was the director's fault. He wanted to get straight to the trip scene. Hense it's removal

this logic is fucking awful, dude
the scene in question is spider-man wearing the iron spider armor and using a little spider drone probably invented by stark

Yeah,okay,pal.
With all the 90’s stuff that was coming out, N64,Bionicle, Pokemon,digimon,etc,etc, how and why would I care about these things while I was in my tweens/teens? Those two franchises were completely dead and dormant during that era.

And like what said, it’s just what they had lying around.

It was probably due to the actors being gay for each other

Attached: 12398032446.png (904x662, 522K)

>re-release to make 400M domestic and beat Aquaman worldwide
>accomplish neither
at least it beat Captain Marvel by 10 dollars

>110217707
>trying to start company wars

Attached: 1567046272386.jpg (398x393, 138K)

FFH got a billion too? Meh. The other day I tried to rewatch it at home and found it tedious, I just couldn't enjoy all the trip to Europe stuff. Wish it had been lower stakes while keeping Mysterio as the main bad guy.

Peter prbably got VHS copies of the shows and thus went to collect toys
Same for SW

Disney or Sony?
I mean, they were inc harge of almost everything

when I heard there was a scene in the Swiss Alps I thought it would be comfy winter cabin stuff but it was retarded shit instead

They made a comfy scene in Netherlands though. Too bad it was ruined by that goddamn Stark plane blowing off the flowers.

yikes

Attached: Marvel cinematography.webm (840x350, 2.99M)

Was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Attached: sohard.gif (500x269, 2.61M)

They mentioned they wanted to get to the "hydroman" fight as soon as possible. Doesn't make sense to me

doesn't make sense from an artistic point of view but they knew their drooling retard audience would be complaining about the lack of big action

>removing quibs from the fight scene
but why?
youtu.be/LlNST43D9Ek?t=102

Attached: bruh.png (600x758, 282K)

WHAT THE FUCK MARVEL

>HURRRR WHY DID THEY REMOVE QUIPS FROM FIGHT
OP's is a "deleted scene" feature on the DVD. The other video is from the Extended Cut rerelease. Obviously they decided to fill in some audio and quips for the rerelease cut, similar to how the "deleted scene" version of the extra Quentin scene has the shitty CGI drones while the Extended Cut version didn't.
The Extended Cut had touch-ups to it, they didn't "remove" anything.

Too cute

That'd excuse would only work if the home release didn't come out long after the re-release.

Why is he even selling toys? Didn't those millions daddy warbucks Stark left him help him pay for his trip.

Because Stark, Happy, etc would first ask Peter and May if they need financial help rather than just give outright, and Peter and May being Peter and May would of course say no. Why would Tony leave him anything in his will when Peter was presumed dusted for five years and Tony had no time between bringing everyone back and dying.

Ignoring the stuff with Gillenhal and possibly the Spidey fighting mobsters scene none of these are good.The Bulletins are pretty tryhard with how weird and strange they are.

Jon Watts should just stop making Marvel movies.

Mysterio was absolutely in the wrong though

>Because Stark, Happy, etc would first ask Peter and May if they need financial help rather than just give outright
Maybe Happy but Tony never asks people for anything, he just does things. Did you not see Homecoming in the end he had a press conference and everything ready to make Peter an Avenger. He could have put Peter in his will.
>Why would Tony leave him anything in his will when Peter was presumed dusted for five years and Tony had no time between bringing everyone back and dying.
He did it in Far Form Home, there.

Also I don't doubt Pepper is looking out for Peter.

no

Far from a good movie.

cope

Attached: raimifag.png (1246x700, 127K)

>Also I don't doubt Pepper is looking out for Peter.
Man, wish they had a scene together.

the complete opposite of your pic is happening right now

Did we ever get a reason on why they dropped peter's suit AI? Is it because they didn't want to confuse things with having both a suit AI and Edith?

In-universe reason, the suit with the AI got destroyed, real life meta reason, they probably didn't want to pay Jennifer Connelly

>>MCU Rino's wife slept with Tony first
>>MCU Green Goblin's company was taken over by Tony's
When did any of this happen? I didn’t see FH

It's someone seething over the MCU adaptations not perfectly matching the comics.

Sony are such grubs

Nah it's people being upset that spider-man's rogues gallery is becoming Tony's because Disney is afraid no one would care otherwise.

Its like im watching a shitty live action disney show...

The saddest part is that the quips weren't even good,Spider Boy has no bite to him.

Attached: Based2.png (455x446, 459K)

I dont even know what emotion/idea this image is supposed to convey.

> Why would the poor kid have old toys

Gee that's a tough one user...

Also, didn't a leaker on Yea Forums mention these scenes? the dual headphone scene sounded familiar