EMMY DESERVES TO BE MISS Yea Forums

Attached: 1568115222058.png (874x704, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KM0gwum.png
youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc
youtu.be/7l-U4BmcNvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You managed to curb your autism for a whooping 3.5 hours before making a new thread that will consist of 90% page10 bumps. I'm almost impressed.

There's always next year, user!

Attached: 1568581273530.png (1066x856, 229K)

You curb YOUR autism pal! She gets one thread after the old one dies, respectful and sequential unlike your shitty Spinelspam

Is that still going?

The Space Pope work is never done.

Attached: SpacePope.png (542x550, 301K)

Ms. Yea Forums? It's in the semi finals. cancerYotsub&! vs. Frankie Foster and She-go vs. Raven.
However, to the surprise of absolutely noone with a brain, there was vote tampering and the original guy ragequit over it and some other guy took over but everyone agrees there won't be any "official" winner this time.
The new guy talked about setting up a site for it next year, with improved security, but that's going to do fuck all. Anonymous online voting doesn't work when the group voting has several tech savvy obsessive waifu autists in it.

There can only be one cute robo girl, that deserves to be Ms. Yea Forums.

Attached: May.png (241x411, 44K)

Wrong

Attached: 1568670381159.png (1600x1000, 784K)

That's not Jemmy.

Attached: with this costume Ill win for sure.png (602x870, 213K)

And we all know who that is.

Hint: It's not that wannabe smurf you posted.

Attached: 1538032607751.jpg (818x1000, 292K)

This is OP from the previous thread and I'll say I had fun talking with you guys. Some of you called me a tryhard sociopath and some of you agreed that tall Emmy is better than smol Emmy and it was fun. These threads have some nice discussions in them and are better than the other garbage on this board so I don't see why you're so upset about it. Although OP should've at least waited for Dommcell to upload more stuff about her. It's just fun talking about gay shit like having a robot maid do a couples costume with you on Halloween or do a back and forth between another user trying to one up each others story endings by making them happier or sadder. Personally Emmy has been my favorite flavor of the month of all time just because of these threads and all the art they bring

Attached: 1567192467383.gif (1225x975, 230K)

I recognize that art style... that better not be who i think it is

Attached: N0XE8c8.jpg (450x509, 76K)

>MISS Yea Forums
Who won?

Why would you want that anymore? It was such an awful time through and through

Constant threads leads to generals. Generals leads to cancer. Cancer leads to getting banished to /trash/.

I like cute robot grills as much as any other hotblooded male, but showing a modicum of selfrestraint is necessary. Unless OP is actively trying to get this banned from Yea Forums that is.

Attached: 1563699695876.jpg (431x368, 32K)

Based user (formerly OP)

See but these threads are restrained as is, because they've been entirely sequential and respect an order rather than spamming five or ten emmy threads after the old one dies. Such restraint cannot birth a general

The latest fad on this board

"Are you approaching me?"

Attached: Emmy.png (239x191, 28K)

Please finish this

Attached: 1567375149705.gif (1081x1136, 959K)

user, I'll be honest
we haven't gotten any updates on the animation since this, so unless I see an update soon I'm calling it dead.

I'm still pissed this hasn't been done. It's so beautiful I just want to see it in it's full glory

"I can't push the turn off button on you, without getting closer."

Attached: May.jpg (338x343, 33K)

Please dont

Attached: tumblr_njy7ck0AXd1tprcb7o1_1280.png (1280x1280, 948K)

I hope not

"You still have an off button?"

Attached: 1567555209816.png (484x683, 85K)

Attached: May.jpg (800x752, 84K)

Based

kek. That's an edit worth saving

Attached: 1568940136151.png (680x639, 169K)

i remember doing writefaggotry in the first few threads. there was a lot of people doing that. sad nothing came of it.

What the hell is that thing?

silence fotm

What were you expecting to come of it?

This isn't even an actual character from anything, why do people keep making these fucking threads

Every time you people feel the need to samefag and bitch you're bumping this thread right to the top. Thanks, losers.

B-but robot love is the only remaining true form of love

Getting real tired of your heresy, pontifex!

Attached: SM.jpg (1200x1600, 272K)

...You know, I'll obviously take the emperor's finest word over that of what looks to be either a filthy xeno or a mutant, but aren't you both opposed to loyal citizens, or anyone really, being overly affectionate towards abominable intelligence?

Or... oh no, Emmy isn't a servitor, right?

Didn't she already lose? Also there's new pics of her to use.

She didn't even make the bracket.

Attached: 1568462048608.png (871x898, 280K)

Goddamn. Cute pic, though.

Who is she and which comic/toon is she from?

Dominic cellinis instagram

Domincel

I don't even know who this character is so I have no idea why she would make any bracket.

Someone please draw Emmy being beat up by master for being caught sucking on Master's pipe.

I admire your dedication to this. I'll seconded it. Of course you could instead draw Emmy smoking a cigarette while slave squatting with a mean expression on her face haha

Attached: 1568038943869.png (1109x889, 366K)

>robot love
>true form of love
user you don't really believe this do you?

Second Slav Emmy.

Emmy having an encounter with Cruella de Vil.

Emmy in "The Lusty Robot Maid"

Requesting emmy dressed as the terminatpr

EXECUTING C:\BLYAT.EXE

Don't forget the cigarette. And the mean look.
I laughed

Any story requests?

I've never watched 101 dalmatians so unfortunately I can't do that one

Well, shit. I COULD just write it myself, maybe.

Wait what?

I don't know her character I can't write for her. I can only write for Emmy

I meant "what? You never watched 101 Dalmatians?"

Nah never had it

Any reason why?

No not really

Its Hack Hand-Stab

>kept track of how long it took to remake a thread of something they don't like

Who's the autist?

What disney classics do you have?. I’d say the cutoff for “classic” is at 1990, if you want to know.

None that I can remember mostly the ones after 1990 in the renaissance

haha imagine taking Emmy on a picnic to the park on a lovely summer day, the sun high in the sky, and Emmy dressed in that lovely yellow sundress with white polka dots and a ribbon in the front you got her to celebrate her 1st anniversary in your service. You lay out a Blanket under a large oak tree haha with a view on the lake so you can see the ducks and geese, and Emmy takes out all the sandwiches she made for you haha and she pours you a warm cup of tea from a thermos she brought. In turn you give her a plastic container with all sorts of objects she enjoys putting in her mouth and pretends to eat haha and pour her a small cup of robot coolant, one of the few things she can consume without it interfering with her internal mechanics haha.

And after the picnic Emmy sits in front of you, resting her head against you as you both relax, as Emmy plays relaxing music from her internal database, and you just bask in her presence and loveliness and you look at the lake and passing cyclists and you smile, haha, feeling content. Knowing that while Emmy isn't human, it doesn't matter to you haha. All that matters to you is that look she gives you now and then, and that precious smile that crosses her face when she's with you, and that you're certain you know genuine happiness when you see it. As you look down she has her eyes closed in relaxation, but she is giving you that smile right now haha.

You wonder what other people think, when they see you in the park with what is essentially a sentient home appliance haha, but it doesn't matter to you, because you know that nothing they could say or do could do anything to decrease your love for Emmy, and you'd lock yourself in your own home if it meant being with her and avoiding society's scorn haha.

Attached: 1568147001795.jpg (960x960, 239K)

haha imagine for a moment if you will, You've had your picnic with Emmy, you've tidied up and the basket is around your one arm and Emmy the other. The both of you decide to carouse the city, the day still young and sun still high. As you get closer to the pier Emmy sees a ferris wheel and begins to squeeze your arm excitedly, urging you to go to the fair. Imagine now riding all the rides with her, her yellow sundress flicking excitedly in the sea breeze as she pulls you to the next attraction. As the day grows old and the sun dips low, embracing the horizon in a gentle orange-purple kiss, she, energetic as ever, pulls you to the photo booth. You sit down, bewildered at the raw power contained in the small ladybot, your tie loose and hair whipped backwards by the wind of so many roller coasters. As you nestle into the leather seat of the photo booth and shut the curtain, Emmy leans over onto your shoulder, her eyes closed in pure bliss. "This was fantastic user... thanks so much." She pecks your cheek as the first photo is taken, and the two of you can't help but giggle and blush as your portraits are taken, not one of them remotely serious. When you leave the booth the gentle crescent Moon is up on the opposite horizon, a fingernail suspended in the blue, the dying warmth of the day yielding to the pale glow of the Moon as Emmy holds your arm just a bit tighter as you make your way home, her cheek spots glowing cherry red and a smile as wide as the sky itself on her face. Haha imagine

Attached: 1567973679217.jpg (636x814, 66K)

Yes faggot we get it.

Every single thread with this shit.

Attached: 190kwzrmduuh9jpg.jpg (400x363, 26K)

bump :)

Listen man you post this in every thread. I've written a shit ton of Emmy stories that take up two posts but yo don't see me spamming it every time. Write something new instead, we know you have the time. What's fun about these threads is that you get to read and write a new scenario every time. Fresh prose to pull at our lonely heartstrings. Re-posting the same thing every time kind of ruins it.

Attached: 1555334298462.jpg (1500x1800, 909K)

Its for the people new to Emmy

Make a fucking pastebin instead of congesting the thread with your autism.
Even so, it’s obvious from the replies that your nonsense isn’t even that popular.

So? Write something new for them. You're picnic story is cute but it's not the fucking Divine Comedy. Writing is it's own reward.

Attached: assaultron blacked.jpg (850x1275, 157K)

I'm flattered someone saved the sketch. Here's the colored version. Sadfags and edgefags were making me laugh.

Attached: now in technicolor.png (1230x1069, 333K)

>When master user buys the wrong scented pine-sol

The notorious Sadedgefag here. Thanks for the colored version. The sketch was good enough still.

Attached: 1567008619505.png (1944x2168, 214K)

Why does she have a jungle camo helmet in trench warfare?

I was the OR. I asked for her to be in WW2 uniform in a WW1 trench, I thought it'd be funny.

Attached: 1567087180750.gif (900x550, 28K)

Oh. I thought it was a mistake.

>"Check out that human over there. He's holding hands with a robot."
>"Ew no way. That's so pathetic. Even as a joke I wouldn't do that."
>"You know what would be funny, if we bumped into them and smeared motor oil all over her dress."
>"Good one. Those are a pain to get out."

>when user washes the darks and lights together

Not funny, didn't laugh

Attached: 1569019696643.png (1151x887, 250K)

>"So wait Master, did you just say you love Emmy? You're kidding, right?"
>the two maid bots burst out in synthetic laughter
>"Master, and please don't take offence, you're a good man but you can't seriously expect me to develop those types of feelings for you."
>"But I thought we had a connection..." you say in meek desperation. "You're always so caring and nice and-"
>"That's my job, sir." She squeaks in a giggle, parroted by her companion.
>"Speaking of which." They begin to turn away from the pathetic man before them, "We've duties to attend to."
>You watch them walk away, still making jokes about the interaction and how they plan to relay it to other maids.
>While you just stand there defeated, having just been rejected by an artificial servant.
Funny?

Attached: 1569125289449.jpg (437x431, 21K)

What was the prompt for this?

Attached: e039a56987165e350545183e0abd25fa2366e163.png (767x1308, 231K)

Okay the stories between you and Emmy is cool and all. But, may I remind who Emmy’s love interest is???

Attached: 561775F7-FF75-47A3-8FE2-D524C955BB1A.jpg (1242x1540, 864K)

How would they fuck? Legit question, it makes no sense

I hate this guy. He's not good enough for her.

Is he officially, though? Or is it unrequited?

>Olive drab coat and clothes.
>Significant burn or scorch on his head.
>Some kind of medal.
I wonder if he's some kind of discarded military robot.

Maybe he stole them from a dead human vet on the streets.

So his quirk is he wants a nose?

And he's le epic charming rogue

Attached: 1566943846387.jpg (767x4602, 3.86M)

You have no imagination.

Brutal.

now this character is fucking based

Attached: 1514238024031.png (508x328, 144K)

Probably unrequited, at least at first.
I imagine that Dennis will pretend to be proper and sophisticated around Emmy, but his act breaks whenever he thinks she's not around, or if part of him falls off or something. Kinda like Fender from Robots, maybe.

Attached: Vagrant.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>Kinda like Fender from Robots, maybe.

Wow. Thanks for reminding me that movie existed.

this shit is posted every thread with some variation

Ah, I wasn't expecting you to post that again and re ask your question, but to answer-

I just love making alternate outfits, hair styles and the like.

That's cool. And cute.

would you cuddle with her? And what else do you dream of?

Attached: 1568516141325.png (470x910, 116K)

>getting body checked by a robot

Oof

i.imgur.com/KM0gwum.png

Date night Emmy?

More of a ball night but yeah

Really cute

I hope she has mace in that purse.

Suck me off nerd. I love seeing Emmy threads in the catalogue.

Attached: image.jpg (698x691, 109K)

>watching time literally tick

Maddening.

>salty posting in a fun thread

Scandalous.

So this is where all the salt I've been mining has been going.

Now I want to go to the ball

Bump

Attached: ywn train boxing with emmy.png (1301x1031, 257K)

>tfw training Emmy for the Robolympics

Ok, odd term for a goal post though. But it's cool. I never get to play ice hockey anymore!

Trick-or-treating with your and Emmy's daughter!

Attached: A4Cn9uo_d.jpg (640x1175, 55K)

Going to the opera with Emmy!

October with Emmy!

Attached: 1568128700592.png (645x865, 225K)

Fixing cars with Emmy!

Attached: Y58QXMd_d.jpg (640x830, 40K)

Valentine's with Emmy!

Attached: 1567025745375.png (1328x2176, 125K)

Making friends with Emmy!

Attached: 1568025925681.png (1182x887, 344K)

Rock em sock em fembots.

Quick rundown on who Emmy is and where she’s from?

Emmy is a robomaid; created by @dommcell on instagram and adopted by Yea Forums as their new darling

>concept for a robo dating sim comes up in these threads
>sounds like a fun idea, I'm a clever person, I can give it a shot
>brainstorm some plot ideas
>download ren.py, start learning how it works, figure out the basis
>realize that writing isn't my thing and procrastinate throughout figuring out the introduction

Well anons, I tried. Someone else can give it a shot.

Team up with a write user then

I am in fact a professional freelancer working on multiple indie games and can help you get started if you're willing to do the codework

Kinda get some subtle Johnny Bravo vibes from him, so it would be interesting to see.

not a good idea to start teaming up on projects if you can't already get to a decent point yourself. I've been on a project or two that started off with the best of intentions and very passionate people that then petered out.

if I can't get to a point where I get a good deal of the idea working, albeit in a very rough state with placeholders up the ass, it's not worth taking on more people. Also easier to get more people on board if you actually have something to show.

>LOOK AT THIS, IT’S MY NOSE! IT’S MY NOSE!

Attached: DD3C9DE8-B5F6-4418-A8A5-DFAC5240687A.jpg (523x392, 139K)

Got a sensible chuckle out of me.

Attached: blyemmy.png (1287x1153, 347K)

>'Sensory Receptor Points in Our Mouths'
Why?

I see Emmy is not a spy. Or maybe she was just trained well...

As a robot she's probably a lot more flexible than we are.

Proper slav squatting requires both feet fully on the ground, which is what I was alluding to. "heels in sky, is a foreign spy" is a saying in slav land.

Attached: 1517160509089.jpg (700x1050, 426K)

I know, a lot of people who can't squat with their feet square on the ground just aren't flexible enough to pull it off.

>slav squatting
>cigarette
>mean face
>baseball bat
You really delivered on this one user

Goddamn.

didn't know that. That's interesting.

lol.

Vtech user here, just wanted to post an update on some drawings in progress. So far I'm almost finished on an Emmy drawing where she's dressed as the Medic from tf2. The other one is based on the request from . Expect something tonight, folks!

Didn't mean for that long of a spoiler. My bad guys.

You are very based good sir.

Attached: tumblr_nb30kv9T3f1s4qvrdo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

Thanks!

Channel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emmy.

Kys

Attached: when she sees your shit opinion.png (825x871, 310K)

>people actually believe this crap

Attached: 1569085210114.png (1124x875, 242K)

Channel is way better than this Jetsons Rip-Off

Channel is just a spinel rip off though

I hope vtech user becomes your name and when you have a better camera people will ask why called that and we'll all have jolly laugh and look back. Haha.

Attached: reason2live.jpg (500x707, 100K)

Jetsons took place in space in the (then) distant future. Do you even know what a ripoff is? Is English your third language?

It's because Emmy happens to be a maid and a robot at the same time

Bullshit

Bump

>my xj-9/yotsuba ripoff is better than your jetsons ripoff
Okay.

Based

I'll die unloved.

Here we are lads, Medic Emmy has entered the battlefield!

Attached: WIN_20190923_11_53_09_Pro.jpg (640x480, 68K)

emy basically is a general, it's just a matter of time before some autist starts a pastebin

Fuck off if you dont like it

Dear lord, Spinelfags put of the woodworks like always.

People still cry about generals? Jesus.

cute, but what is she planning to do with that needle?

>Let’s go practice medicine...

>When the user woke up his waifu was missing and the robot was never heard from again.
>Any way that's how I lost Ms. Yea Forums 2019

I don’t know who’s saying what, but I kek regardless.

Shoot up some of that sweet black tar

Attached: 1569060948636.png (254x243, 22K)

>"Madeline, NO! It's filthy in there! Uck."
>*looks at user*
>"Children, ha ha ha."

youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc
It's Emmy talking, I didn't put it in quotation marks because I didn't want anyone to think two people were talking

With what veins?

Yours

Bump

So what's the web-comic's plot gonna be?
Has the artist talked about it?

From the looks of it she used to be a maid in the service of some rich family, but somehow becomes lost, breaks and the family replaces it for it or other reason and she meets a whole bunch of plucky misfits in her quest to find her way back /new place in the world.

Attached: 319.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1754, 382K)

Okay. But how is she going to get high?

You forgot "hijinks ensue".

USB with Bonzi Buddy or a cryptominer on it.

I thought that was a given?

I WANT TO FUCK EMMY AAAAAAAAA
youtu.be/7l-U4BmcNvE

>tfw Spinel and Emmyfag
Can't we just get along and appreciate two good girls?

Attached: 1480587979345.jpg (384x480, 77K)

Attached: XJEMMY.jpg-1.jpg (1000x1078, 300K)

To be honest I made this for the clothing swap thread but I'm a slow artfag and it died before I could post it there so here ya go.

I wonder if the creator knows about all the autism that goes on around these parts

Attached: Fear-of-the-lord_825_460_80_c1.jpg (825x460, 49K)

He literally posted here

I spoke to him on the first or second thread. He even mentioned on instagram about being on Yea Forums. He even said 'haha' in the comment.

Attached: 1568931024375.jpg (1080x1068, 97K)

Yes. I can.

Domincel is also an sjw libtard

And you're still a retard /pol/fag, no matter how many times you try to bring that up.

I'm a /pol/fag too but i have to say. Cute robot maids > modern politics

>crying about liberals
>Trump is crying about not getting a Nobel peace prize

Cunts following cunts.

That means Emmy won't get cancelled from any major organisation.

I'm pretty right-wing and Trump is doing an alright job but would he get a Nobel?

>openly admits to being retarded while the guy he voted literally threw a tantrum on television

You poor, poor idiot.

based

Samefag.

Very cute user

...If she'll even be remembered by then and not just another FotM.

I think she's endeared herself strongly enough on the hundred or so people who've posted in these threads

Unironically the best character from a shit webcomic.

In a real sense, it could be for checking temperature more than texture, and that was added as an afterthought by designers. Given her domestic role itd be wise for her to check shes not serving 400 degree coffee or tea

How would Emmy get along with other Yea Forums maids?

Attached: 64e8302bfd4879e85ed99fa5c7f72780a9deb49b.png (2500x3500, 3.55M)

Attached: 1568036717726.png (879x742, 225K)

Attached: 1569097160289.jpg (1024x794, 136K)

Give Emmy her own cartoon already!

Friendly cleaning competitions?

Attached: Robotica_-_Ducktales.png (576x448, 294K)

Yeah but that wouldn't be in the mouth. The receptors are for chewing food for babies or elders.

I don't get it

Yeah that makes more sense, plus one of her fingers is probably a thermometer.

One on the left is cum powered

Nah. A webcomic is fine enough.

It'd be nice to see Emmy got a full cartoon. I feel like it's a nice but yet mature concept. Having a an American 50s retrofuturistic maid living in the post-apocalypse wherever she's suppose to be and have her collide with the deprived new area while also learning about different walks of life herself.

>deprived
meant depraved

How, indeed?

Attached: 1317921052071.jpg (535x722, 59K)

is she a big guy?

Attached: 1530199818348.jpg (2894x4093, 1.21M)

it feels more like a one-off concept though.

>retrofuturistic maid serves a family in a more prosperous time
>breaks/family can't afford maintenance costs, gets discarded. She's not aware of this
>gets repaired
>wants to find her family
>has to come to terms with the fact that her old family is long dead and gone and she instead has to live in the present
>her new family are the friends she made along the way

I'm not sure how much else can be done with it at that point. Emmy gets a sentrybot arm and fights Supermutants?

I'm wondering if it will even be a webcomic, Dom could just as well make Emmy into a book like pic related.

For all we know he could've just made the strips we have now to test the waters and see if people were interested in a story about her.

Attached: monster book.jpg (1080x809, 135K)

Been a while since Yea Forums had a flavor of the month. I miss that.

You can do a lot with anyconcept. It just be a slice of slice fish out of water type deal. The over arcing stroy would be Emmy finding out what happened to her family or integrating/making peace. And you'd have a chilled and relatable story of Emmy having cute little adventures of being in a new world. Think Amphibia.

Is this an edit, I don't quite remember her boobs being that big

I don't think a short book would work so well. I feel like Dom has more long-form ideas in mind for Emmy. And actually, when asked about the webcomic thing, he said "not enough time to dedicate to a full webcomic just yet but it’s something I’m considering!"
Obviously I wouldn't hold him to it as a chain around his neck, but it does seem that Dom likes this whole concept a lot and wants to do something more substantial with it than a little book, something more dense. Now that doesn't rule out a book, I just don't think it'd be the best fit for the concept.

And as an aside, his Emmy related posts appear to command the most attention out of all of his work, at least on his Instagram. It could easily just be a case of people looking at his newest stuff and they stop caring once they get past the very first Emmy picture. But, that's important, she turned heads when his other work didn't. Emmy, Dom's original creation, gets people's attention more consistently than most of his fanart of established properties does, and I can't imagine that he hasn't noticed that. It'd be wise to capitalize on that in at least some small way, even if it's just the occasional comic.

Attached: Guests.jpg (4096x1536, 671K)

No, you're her big guy. That's why the flowers are, "For you."

Well done